All hotels in Seekonk, Massachusetts, United States of America
341 Highland Ave, Seekonk, MA, 02771, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

I think the hotel was great the hotel was clean the breakfast was good
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Worth it for Providence."
Worth it. A fair deal. It ain't The Ritz so if you some stuck up perfectionist or some 150 year oldster I would think twice because you probably won't enjoy it. Breakfast is most excellent. Great location for Brown. Definitely worth what you pay. If you want a palace pay for it.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Zoltar
the only problem is finding the entrance to the parking lot.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice hotel ..."
The room was absolutely reeking of smoke (granted it was a "smoking room"). It looks like the windows were not opened for ages. We opened the windows at around 1130 pm (when we checked it) and finally at around 3 am the room was tolerable. Even smoking rooms need to be aired after the customer leaves and the Hotel should do that. THanks. Regards/
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"PET FRIENDLY HOTEL"
When I go to Providence RI, I always stay in Mass. Your hotel is located in an area where there are lots of restaurants and stores in case we need to purchase something. Comfort Inn is clean inside and the rooms are nice. For being a hotel that allows pets, I did not smell any pet odors, which was nice. I would recommend the Comfort Inn and plan on staying there again in the future, and the price is right.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Doors in the back didn't open we have to walk around the carpet smells . Food is ok . Stayed here overnight for early graduation the following day. We will not comeback here.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Dont bother booking ahead"
I booked ahead of time and prepaid for a non smoking room with a king size bed. I was given a queen size bed amongst smoking room. Front desk staff said what I booked was "all given away" and there was nothing he could do. I have emailed the manager twice with no response. Horrible customer service.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Casey
Two nite stay, pool was clean and breakfast was good liked r3staurant next door
Other trip May 11, 2014
sammy
"Wi-fi didn't work"
Everything was fine, except for the Wi-Fi. Had trouble getting on. Went to the front desk, and they assisted me. When I went back to my room, I lost the connection. If I went up one level in the hallway, I could get back on. When I went back to the room, I lost it again. My room was on the lowest level...probably had something to do with it. Not a big deal, but I was a bit disappointed.
Response by Comfort Inn Seekonk-Providence
Hi, thanks for taking the time to do this review. We are sorry to hear that you were having issues with the wifi. But we will work on that and we are glad that you enjoyed everything else during your stay. If you ever find yourself in the area again please consider us for your lodging needs. Thanks, Sunny Patel General Manager
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Robert Urbanek
most was well until the last evening, others where having a late nite party, we first heard them outside then they moved into their room hearing them again. complained the next morning the person at desk was unaware of any of it.
Response by Comfort Inn Seekonk-Providence
Hi, Thanks for submitting the review. We are sorry to hear that there was another guest that was being noisy. In the future please feel free to let front desk know right away even in the middle of the night. We will always do our best to handle the situation. Thank You Sunny Patel General Manager
5 night trip Apr 21, 2014
george
"Comfortable"
Very professional staff. Hotel was clean and well maintained. Was expecting noise from traffic as it is close to a busy road but it was very quite. Warm complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Tina
"Comfortable stay"
We checked in for a one night stay in the middle of February and had a lovely, restful stay. The desk staff were not only helpful, but super nice. The room was clean, with signs of recent updating, including a new flat screen tv and a new, very comfortable mattress. The breakfast room was clean, bright and well stocked. I would recommend this Comfort in to anyone looking for a nice, quiet and well located spot to catch a few zzzzz's.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Pat
"Convenient location but subpar condition"
Clean but tired. Important exit blocked. Lack of attention to guest supplies, example tissue dispenser broken and problem solved by not leaving tissues. Will not be returning as got better accommodations at lower prices else where.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"We like to stay here"
We've stayed here before and will do so again. It's 10 minutes from our son's house in Providence and on a street that has plenty of restaurants, cheap gas,grocerystore,etc. All staff are helpful, courteous and friendly.
5 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Old motel, but the room was clean and habitable. WiFi was not reliable. Exterior door stuck badly and took both hands and a lot of strength to open.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"small bathroom"
small bathroom/ toilet. Toilet is miniature and too close to the door.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Nice in-between stay hotel"
We only stayed one night on our way home from another destination. The price is what attracted us as well as the complimentary continental breakfast and location. The hotel was very clean and was perfect for a one night stay.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2013
"Practical but unimpressive"
Looking for a simple place to relax for a night so this stay met my immediate need. The hotel could use some fresh paint and new carpets for better eye appeal.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
We have stayed there many times. Upon check in, we were told that renovations were being made and our room was one of the renovated rooms. Upon entering the room, wall paper was peeling off the wall; there was a big stain on the carpet and we only had about half of the pillows that we normally get. Later, we went to the lobby and asked if this is what renovation means and we were then told that our room had not been done as of yet. It was a disappointment.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Sick Building"
This place reeked of chemicals. In the room and the hall. I would bet that it is a sick building.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Road Tripper
"Close to Providence; Comfy and welcoming"
The hotel is rather homey and cozy. Very pleasant stay and quick 13 minutes from Providence. Only nine minutes away from the Wickenden Pub, one of the best pubs in Providence.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Stuart
Convenient
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
BE
"$20 cab ride to downtown Providence.."
Great location $20 out from the city center. Went to waterfire, well worth the money...
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"nice place"
A very nice experience. Room was clean, the bed was comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
Dianne
"Housekeeping"
We were there three nights the room was adequate. It is centrally located. In going to any hotel I am under the impression I am paying for a room and clean sheets. I understand the maids are paid by the hotel to perform this function. Now I see housekeeping is leaving homemade envelopes asking for a tip. I find this unacceptable. What is next are we to tip the counter person to. I understand wages are low for some jobs, but tipping for every low paying job is not the answer. Housekeeping should be talking to their boss. If they go above and beyond their regular duties for a customer then yes, I should tip.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
Lulu
"horrible musty smell"
the hotel smelled like stale smoke, the sheets on bed felt damp from the severe humidity! will never stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Comfort Inn-Seekonk, MA"
Place was clean, staff friendly, room very nice and breakfast fine. I'd stay there again!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"The smell ruined it"
This hotel has the potential to be great. It is clean, has friendly staff and the breakfast was wonderful. But the smell was horrible. I think we stayed in a non-smoking room that used to be smoking because it stunk! Even the hallway smelled bad.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Old hotel, need to be reconstruction."
The room is not so clean and old. It should've reconstruction. The breakfast is not good. Less variety food for choice and is crowded. I would not recommaend.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
Visitor
"Hotel Stay"
Everything was ok. The only exception was the hotel policy to keek my credit card information on file for 2 weeks after checking out. This information was shared by the staff person upon check- in. This was a prepaid reservation.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
The overall stay was excellent, my only disappointment was that the pool did not open until 11a. When traveling with children having the pool open earlier would have been better. Otherwise, it was great.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Run down facility"
Staff friendly, but place was run down. Non smoking rooms reeked with smoke smells. Somewhat dirty. Breakfast dismal.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
no thanks
"A tire looking hotel"
We stay there several times in the summer months on our way to our vacation. The hotel is getting very tired looking and not as clean as it once was. Things are wearing out. The breakfast area was not being cleaned this time as people came and went. The food is blah. This stay the ice machines didn't work and it took 3 hours to cool off the room. It was not a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
June
Lots of families who allow the kids to run through the halls making lots of noise....even late night. Rooms are fine, a little down in the mouth.
2 night business trip Jul 19, 2013
"Nice hotel for families"
Stayed5 nights. Absolutely no complaints. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. Facilities were good
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Not what we expected from a Comfort Inn"
My family and I recently stayed at this hotel for one night. We usually enjoy staying at Comfort Inn as most of the Comfort Inns we have stayed at have been newly renovated. Our rooms in this particular hotel were old and in need of renovation. The hallways were smelly and the plumbing was so noisy that we had to request a different room in the middle of the night.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Kathrin
"Nice easy access to our needs."
We enjoyed our stay with you. Could of done with out the fire alarm but that was not your fault at all. Nice, friendly, willing to help staff. Wonderful breakfast items.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Overnight for Softball Travel"
My daughter is on a travel softball team (Go Bombers!) and we stayed the night. It is basically a place for us to sleep, so the pool and such I cannot comment on, but the staff was great and accomidating and the hotel was just what I had thought it would be. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was the breakfast. My daughter and I both were disappointed with the selection and the food really wasn't that good.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"OK Hotel"
Hotel was very accessible to Brown University(we chose this hotel because we were attending the graduation of our niece from Brown University) and to Cape Cod, downtown Providence RI, and Foxboro MA.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
The staff was very pleasant and responsive; however the room needed maintenance and updating.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Jen
"I liked it!"
My friend and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Seekonk while taking a weekend vacation in Providence, RI. The hotel was fine, and there is a lot to be found in the area, including shopping and many restaurants to choose from. The cool thing about the hotel's location is that it is right on the state's border, so you can be in two places at once! Thanks for the stay!
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Kristen
"Convenient Location"
We like the hotel and location as it is close to where I visit. Its clean and the the attendants are always friendly and courteous. Only item noted this time was the bed in our room was uncomfortable and probably had seen better days. Other than that, we will stay here again.
3 night business trip May 27, 2013
George B.
"Nice hotel to family"
I didn't have any problems with my stay. Free wifi was strong enough and free breakfast was valuable with wide variety of foods.
Other trip May 31, 2013
Andy
"Convienient Location"
It was close to where we visiting and in a convenient location. We've stayed here before and were always quite satisfied.
3 night trip May 21, 2013
"Attending a class reunion"
This hotel was near the campus and the rate was reasonable. We enjoyed the breakfast and the women there were very friendly and helpful. The first room to which we were assigned wasn't made up so we were quickly given another room. We appreciated having a refrigerator and safe in the room. The check-in and check-out were quick and easy.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Decent overall"
Room was clean and well presented. Accessible to many restaurants, coffee shops, retail outlets, and various other attractions. Clerk did not seem too knowledgeable, but was friendly. Easy to get to as it is right off the highway. All together a pleasant stay.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"Just what I needed, perfect."
Sorry, I don't have the time, everything was perfect.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
Daniel Az
"Very close to Providence!"
Comfortable beds, soft clean smelling sheets, very clean. Hotel staff very accommodating. Very satisfied!
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2013
Collegefamily
"Rated"
Very Decent Stay for the Money
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
"Convenient, clean and good value for money."
I booked the hotel for two nights (Friday and Saturday). Although the hotel guaranteed late arrival, by the time I arrived on Saturday morning, they had cancelled my reservation. However, I was able to 'make the case' and was eventually given a room well before the 3:00 pm check in time for the following day.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012