All hotels in Edgartown, Massachusetts, United States of America
227 Upper Main St, Edgartown, MA, 02539, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Customer Services needs some huge improvements
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
MaryAnne
"Chapeda Sale"
To finalize the sale of a family property in Edgartown
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Good value compared to others hotels and no complaints!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Recommended"
Good location and well kept.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"Good cjoice"
Convenient location. Nice and clean. Helpful staff
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Gail
This hotel is good and very cool place nice view overall this is very good
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
room sav very g
"Edgartown Stay"
Fabulous and Friendly
4 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
"Martha's Vineyard stay"
Nice place but they started sanding outside walls at 8:30 am and it was a susurprise. It would have been good to have advance notice.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Would go back"
Close to a bus stop and a grocery. Convenient to walk to downtown Edgartown. Parking was easy. The restaurant was so good that we were repeat diners. The breakfast was ok.
2 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"Just Right!"
Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Second floor room was spacious with vaulted ceilings. Room was super clean and well appointed. Located in a great spot and worked well with our itinerary Price was reasonable. Did not get a chance to eat at the restaurant so I can't rate that. There was a strong smell in the hall on the walk to our room, but not in our room. Not sure what it was.I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Jeanne
"Could not ask for a more pleasant stay."
Asked for an early check-in . . . .Got it!! A varied selection for breakfast . . . Got it!! It was wonderful. It had everything anyone would want, including yogurt and nutrition bars and pancakes for the kids. Comfortablle beds .... Got it!! Clean, well lighted bathrooms . . . Got it!!! Reasonable prices . . . Got it!!! Friendly staff . . . Got it!!!!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Kate
"Nice hotel...close to town"
We stayed for the weekend to enjoy the Christmas in Edgartown weekend festivities. We usually come to the vineyard in season so this was a great experience to come off season with no crowds! Loved all the craft shows, parade and the great sales in all the stores throughout Edgartown! There were still lots of restaurants and shops open and of course the beach is always great for walks anytime!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
maureen
"Convenient location"
The rooms were nice and the restaurant was very tasty.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"A fine hotel!"
The staff and the hotel were lovely.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Eleanor
"comfortable"
I have stayed here in the past. Staff is friendly. Rooms are clean and comfortable. A good selection for the continental breakfast. My only complain is a slight musty smell on the first floor rugs.
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Very nice rooms a 5 minute drive from Edgartown. The location has no view, but the price was right for an offseason stay.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
stay was good; only issue was the breakfast, the selection was limited and food was not tasty. TV in the room had issues, would turn off often. Staff was helpful. hotel price in late october was more than it should be
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
R B
"Nice, clean, 15 min walk to downtown Edgartown."
We had our car, so we could visit all the old, familiar sites from visits to MV yrs (and yrs) ago. We had dinner in the Grill on Main (attached to the Clarion) on our last nite... excellent food/service (including our special gluten-free concerns), and one could enjoy a cocktail (or two) and not be concerned with driving afterward.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Joyce & Joe
Great pleasant service from the staff. Good location near Edgartown.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Sam
"New to New England - Exploring Martha's Vineyard"
Having recently relocated to the east coast, I was looking forward to exploring the best that New England has to offer particularly its outer islands, Cape Cod, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard. I thought that Martha's Vineyard would be the one that I would start to explore, an island just off the coast. Exploring the shops, restaurants, and beaches, I felt that I was part of an unique experience - I would definitely recommend it however the restaurants are quite pricey.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
SylM
The hotel was located within walking distance of downtown Edgartown. There was a deli right outside the door and a grocery next door. The room was upstairs and was huge. The only drawback was lugging the luggage up the stairs, no elevator. The breakfast was included with packaged goods, was okay. The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly.
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
"Reservation mix up"
I arrived to check in with my kids and realized I had booked the day before. The woman at the desk informed me I could not receive a refund ($400) but I could rent a room for another $300. I was so upset because this was a human error, the hotel had a room available but refused to help me. I will never book there again.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
S
"Quite spot outside of Edgartown"
One mile from Edgartown and 4 miles from Oak Bluff, it sits off the road and is very quite. Market next door and just a couple of dinning options within walking distance. Just a short drive to Edgartown.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Very happy with our stay 3rd time now.
3 night family trip May 29, 2014
"Convenient and affordable."
Corridors smelled stale. Breakfast was pretty bad. Ate in town. Room was pretty good. Would stay again.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Dee
Everyone was very nice and the rooms were clean!
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Good value. Coffee could have been better but I'm fussy.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2014
Great price. Good location. Nice easy walk to downtown.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"in the middle of the island"
This is my second time staying there and I enjoy the place for it's location and cost. And the staff are awsome.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Walesca Jackson
"Nice place to hang your hat for the night"
We were quite happy with almost everything about our stay over for the night. Breakfast was continental and the automatic pancake machine was pretty cool. The room was very clean and we had no complaints. The only problem with our room was the firm mattress. We both woke up several times with aching shoulders and hands that were getting numb from the hard mattress. I'm a side sleeper and a down pillow with a firm mattress don't mix well. But otherwise we were quite happy with everything else. The people at the desk were great and parking was right in front of the door. The price was just over a hundred for a room with two queen beds.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
Eddie
"Reasonable price in a very expensive area"
Staff were super friendly and accommodating. Other guests had early departure plans, so the desk clerk let them gather some breakfast items from the buffet the night before. Location is very convenient on the main thoroughfare, but situated so none of the rooms face the busy street. Easy parking in a town where parking is often hard to find.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2013
"A lovely relaxing place to stay"
Staff was nice. Room was very comfortably sized and beds comfortable
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Andrea
Stayed two nights at this hotel and was very pleased with it. Room was very clean and beds were ok. For me, the mattress could have been a little softer but that is my preference. Next door is grocery store which was very handy. Front desk personnel were extremely polite and helpful. We enjoyed our stay here very much.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Judy Russell
"good location"
Breakfast was all sweets, except for 1 pkg. of original oatmeal. The attendant could not speak English, so the water for tea was not hot in the carafe. The room was not that clean, had an oder, spray did not do any good. One good thing is the receptionist was informative and friendly.
2 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Richard Adams
"Never Again..."
The staff at this hotel were so unbelievably rude that I am still in awe of how I was treated. I made a reservation in a queen bed suite that had a pullout couch for 2 people and brought one extra person at the last minute. When checking in I told the lady that I had an additional person and she went off on me. I have never been yelled at by front desk before but she went on and on about how the hotel was out of $25 due to my not adding the 3rd person on when I made the initial reservation. I said I didn't see the issue since there was enough room for 4 in our room. She then laughs and says "I have a room available for your 3rd guest if they'd like it since your room should really only have 2 guests." What a delight this woman was! OK, I get checked in and go to the room. I went to use the shower and the towel the provided was so tattered I have no idea how they found it acceptable to fold and put that in a guests room. When I called the front desk to ask for more towels I was given an attitude and told "Well, enough towels were provided for two guests, not 3." There was hair left in the tub and underneath the sink which really grossed me out. The surrounding area is pretty dead and not fun at all. The breakfast was very basic and when I told the staff they were out of milk I didn't even get a response, just a blank look as they walked away to get more milk. I'll never stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2013
"See the next comment"
pleasant, the review system it is very stupid because not allow to write one word and requires at least a poem, the rate for the review system should be "VERY VERY VERY POOR" hoping that someone from expedia staff note this comment and improve the present system.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
ratin
"Very happy"
The staff was welcoming, friendly, and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. The hotel is in great condition and blends in with the houses in the area. The town is very nice and you could walk to everything in the town from the hotel. There is a beach that is good for children just a short distance away.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
BP
"nice but over priced"
For more than $400/night, it could be much better. However, it felt like a 2 star or 3 star hotel.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice hotel with amenities in central location"
They staff was very courteous and the hotel was accommodating especially with children. Fridge and microwave in room and breakfast service made things very convenient. Room was comfy and walking hotel walking distance to town and shuttle service. Highly recommend.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Sean
"Great location and affordable"
Considered doing a B & B on this trip but also wanted the most bang for our buck. The Clarion Inn had a great location, was clean, had plenty of parking, free continental breakfast, 24 hour coffee and a nice staff. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
Sue
"great location"
very good value for the island. Close to downtown or on the bus routes...stop and shop is right next door which is convenient.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
"Great Hotel...for the price: FABULOUS"
This little (32 room) gem is located within walking distance to everything in Edgartown and close to MV Transit bus stop, to get to the rest of the island. It's located on the quiet (upper) end of Main Street. This is the first time I've stayed at a Clarion and it really changed my view of the brand. This hotel was spotless, modern and very comfortable. Nice continental b'fast and the neighboring The Grill On Main Street (and Pub) is fantastic. Perhaps the best part of our stay was the service. Everyone at the hotel was extremely friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again and I think I'll try Clarions on my other travels.
4 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Our room was very spacious, super clean and comfortable. All of the hotel staff we met were very friendly, helpful and wanted to make sure we were happy. The Clarion's location is perfect. Within close walking distance of several places to eat, grocery/liquor store, ice cream store etc. The restaurant right next to the hotel, The Grill, is absolutely FANTASTIC! We ate there twice and the food/service was incredible. The hotel offers a nice continental breakfast with great coffee. My only suggestion would be to "Go Green" and not change the towels etc everyday. Offer recycling of newspapers, brochures, plastic bottles, cups etc. I think most guests would be happy to comply. We had a very enjoyable stay (4 nights) and would come back again:))
4 night trip Jun 12, 2013
"great place close to everything"
Very nice and the staff was very nice also and helpful at all times
3 night business trip May 13, 2013
Mrs. W. Jackson
Very pleased with hotel,very comfortable ask well as clean. would definitely stay there again
1 night trip Apr 24, 2013
K.Taylor
"Convenient, pleasant family stay"
We stayed here for two nights with our twin one-year-olds and three-year-old. It was clean, convenient, and the desk staff was extremely friendly, thorough and helpful. We did not have to ask for the three pack and plays we ordered-- they were already set up in our rooms. It felt like a good deal for the price. I wish there had been a gym room or a pool like a lot of hotels of this caliber, and the drink vending machine was spitting out the wrong drinks, but it was nice that the stop and shop is right next door, and the free continental breakfast lasts until 10. The parking lot was a little tight, but that's Martha's Vineyard. Overall, this place is very nice and accommodating for families with young children.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Allison
My daughter and I stayed overnight to check out a prospective job. The hotel was very clean, comfortable and conveniently located on the island. The staff was extremely knowledgable and friendly in helping us navigate our way around the island as first time visitors. Would definately stay again. Also, was reasonably priced for the island.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2013
CAB
"Winter night on Martha's Vineyard"
Pretty quiet in February on MV! But staff was welcoming and friendly. Recommended a couple of places that were open for dinner on a Sunday night. Chose to walk across street to Lucky Hank's which had opened in October and was a great surprise - great food in a small, friendly old home that has been totally renovated. Room was clean and comfortable and continental breakfast was an adequate start to the day. Would love to go back in the summer and see the island when it wakes up from its "hibernation".
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2013
Stuart
"Nice clean hotel"
Very nice and clean hotel. Great restuarant right in the hotel. Nice breakfast, free with stay. Great location. Reasonably priced.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2013
"Fine Hotel for the price"
The hotel was priced reasonable. It was a conviemt location and the staff was helpful.
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2012