All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereCarburton Street, London, England, W1W 5EE, United Kingdom, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Excellent Location"
The hotel location is great. It's very close to the underground for easy access to other parts of London. But the walk to Oxford Circus is less than 15 minutes. The bonus of walking is that you discover all of the nice little restaurants hidden in the neighborhood streets. They are a nice change from the tourist filled places in the more heavily traveled parts of London.
4 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Unconfortable beds and ugly building."
Staying in this room felt like being in prison - it's just a concrete box with very uncomfortable beds.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Smallish bathrooms but very well maintained. Helpful staff. Very convenient location for dining and night life.
Response by Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write your review on our hotel. We are really happy that yolu enjoyed our perfect central location and found our team to be helpful. We hope to welcome you back soon. Kind Regards, Miriam, GMs Office.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"worst stay and worst staff"
First when I was checking in, the staff told me I had booked an room with double bed and I told her now that's not possible than she started saying its expedia.com when they received the request they give what was said by expedia at the time of booking so I told her I don't mind paying an upgrade and getting an single bed since it was two of us me and my girlfriend and keep in mind I had an 8 hour flight from west palm beach to Atlanta than London so I was tired. My girlfriend came over and told me lets just get his now and after lunch we will come and speak to the hotel manager, before we left the check in desk I had asked her to put the double bed together we got to the room and waited for 30 minutes no one came by so we left thinking that someone will come by once we are out. We came back after having lunch in Nando's which wasn't far, got up to the room opened the door and the bed weren't together so me and my girlfriend we back down to the lobby to speak to the hotel manager and we got an just a regular check in person who said she is sorry and I told her that I wouldn't mind upgrading and paying little bit more so when she heard that she gave us the executive floor suite which I wouldn't really call an executive suite rather just an regular room so the stayed was just an normal stay but nothing like Paddington Hotel Indigo best staff, best hotel and best comfort level and the rooms are amazing...
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Niaz
"Disappointing"
Carpet was being replaced so there was a smell of carpet glue in the hallway. Wifi service was terrible. There was an attempt to charge me for this service but I objected.
Nice Location. Terrible Bed!. Thats not a double Bed. Old furniture. The Sat TV didnt work.
"Great value, nice room interior."
Well worth the money. Modern aesthetic, clean, spacious, and friendly. Close proximity to local cafes, bars, shops and nightlife.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Good value in Regent's Park"
Service was very prompt. I called about a plumbing issue and hotel employee was at the door within 5 minutes.
7 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
The sink was cluck, and no water flushing in the toilet.
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Moshe
"up to the task."
Internet free for awards members when I was there...
5 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
David Kitchen
"Good hotel...more like 3 stars"
My sister and I got a room with 2 single beds. It was great that the beds were separate from each other. Normally, 2 single beds come attached to each other, which is the craziest thing ever. Anyways, The room was much more spacious than average hotel room in Europe. The only complaining I have is regarding to room not been 100% vacuumed, and they do not replace shampoo or soap often. Also, you can not move things around the mini bar to put your own things because the sensor will understand that you have drunk or eaten something's you will need to clarify that during check out. Overall, good hotel and convenient location near the subway. I would prefer to have stayed nearer the touristic area though.
4 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
Niquela
Nice hotel in good location clean with friendly front desk staff.On first day it took 4 phone calls and a walk to the front desk to have the phone connected even with a credit card on file, 2nd day phone was blocked again.Wash cloth was missing every day. Breakfest bar is excellent .Overall hotel is ok.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
74 Year old
Too expensive for quality, mediocre location and uncomfortable bed.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Not a 4 star by a long stretch"
Good enough to sleep comfortably at night, breakfast is adequate, expensive internet charge
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
RICO
"Hotel with very, very small room...."
Room was really small, no free WiFi and the HVAC was malfunctioning. Thank goodness we only booked one night. The website is misleading.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
B & M
It was all good but I don't know why they don't put shower gel in the bathroom. Close to the tube station and park, a nice quiet area. The internet is quite expensive even the cheapest pub can offer it for free.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Al
"No Complaints"
I recently stayed at Holiday Inn Regent Park. I have no complaints at all. It is perfectly located for central London and several of the popular attractions that are on offer. The staff were pleasant and helpful. It is a short walk to Regent Park Station and even closer to Great Portland Street Station both providing public transportation links.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Z
"No Internet?"
They charge 16.50 pounds per day for Internet. Good hotel but it's spooky as much as they nickel and dime.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Everything is in supplement (even wifi) and everything is very expensive (even wifi)
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Good location but not perfect"
So, the price and location were fantastic. I was a little shocked you have to pay separate for internet. The breakfast was not good (do not buy it). You had to scan your hotel card to make the elevators operate (strange). Two light bulbs were out in my room. The bathroom is a little tight, but there is a nice BIG tub. I was annoyed that when I informed the front desk of my wake-up call needs, they failed me on the morning I was catching my flight - there are NO alarm clocks in the room! The concierge misinformed me about a few things. Overall, I was a little annoyed. But, there is a market on the corner, VERY close to the hotel, so you can buy your own bottles water and breakfast/ snacks if you want to avoid their highly priced mini bar and/or below par breakfast. I would probably pick a different hotel next time, but it wasn't the worst.
2 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Adequate hotel convenient to tube station"
Dinged in the rating because of high cost of wireless internet and breakfast. Other than that, the hotel was adequate (not bad, not spectacular). It was convenient to the tube stop I needed the most, which was a big positive for me. I would stay there again if its price was better than other equally convenient options.
5 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"In all aspects a great stay! Great value!"
Very clean, friendly front desk staff, great location and helpful concierge (we needed a dinner reservation)
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Urs
"Okay but not stellar"
Front desk staff weren't overly polite. The hotel was noisy with cleaning staff cleaning much of the time from early morning until 4 p.m. There were awful noises above my room (sounded like roof work) but it wasn't the roof. The walls were paper thin and I could hear others in their rooms going to the bathroom. Ugh! What's more - my plane landed early and they refused to check anyone in until 2 p.m. I was there a little after 1 p.m. Just ridiculous. I won't be staying there again. I will say that the room was clean, but the bathroom had a funky smell to it regardless. Upon checkout, a man at the front desk was very nice and helped me arrange a taxi. That was the best service but it was too late by then. The men were much more hospitable than the women.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Chelsea
"Great Location: Close to 2 tube stops!"
Probably the best combination of location and price we have found in Near-Central London. It's a comfortable room, not great shower, but perfect for West End shows or Central London sightseeing. Regent's Park tube stop is a 5 min walk, or Great Portland Street is just behind the hotel.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
The hotel is close to underground, very easy to go to city center. There are also some good restaurants near the hotel. The staff are very helpful. If the hotel can provide free wifi, it will be awesome. In the lobby, there are two computers, but only one is connected to internet, so during peak time, there are many people waiting for the computer.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Alice
Staff were helpful. Walls seemed a bit thin at times as it was noisy in the evening from outside in the corridor. However the location was perfect for us and with this in mind the price was very reasonable! Not the best hotel I have stayed at in London but probably the best value for money. I would go again.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"nice hotel; only basic services are complementary"
Nice hotel; situated in the heart of London short walking distance from the tube and Regent's Park. Clean rooms and congenial staff. Only problem is access to wireless - very expensive (5 pounds per hour), no free wireless in lobby; hours of free internet in business centre are limited. Breakfast is also not included in room price, but this is less of a concern.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Yuval
"OK, but bad internet svc."
The hotel was ok, but expensive for what you get. The room was tiny, (not uncommon in London.) We could hear the guy in the next room snoring at night. But the reason we would not come back is that the internet service was the slowest I have seen in a decade. Videos could not be streamed. As a Gold member of the hotel company, I am supposed to get free internet service. (I did, I was required to pay extra to upgrade to a realistic level of service. The price for that was really expensive.) It did not really work well either, and while the hotel did not charge me after all, it made it hard to get my business done. On the positive side, the staff was friendly and the conference facilities were good for the meetings I attended. I hope the hotel upgrades the internet service.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Holiday Inn Regents Park"
This is an excellent hotel, with a good location. The hotel staff were really helpful.
Response by Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
Dear Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that you described our hotel as excellent, and are glad our staff were really helpful, what a lovely review. We hope you visit us again soon, and are, once again, able to enjoy our fantastic location. Kind Regards, Miriam, GMs office
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Anthony
"Very nice hotel"
Our aim was to get a hotel close to Oxford street & underground stations. This hotel's location delivers it. The walk from there to Oxford is not too long at all. Also, I had some issues due to my credit card etc, the staff was very helpful. I am very pleased with my stay.
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
Sinan
"Top-notch hotel"
This was a very quality hotel. The staff were very friendly and the room was very comfortable. The food in the restaurant was also very good. The hotel was very close to public transportation, so getting around London was very easy.
Response by Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
Dear Tonya, Thank you so much for your review, it is of paramount importance to us that our guests' leave happy, so we always make sure our best efforts are put forward. I will be sure to pass your kind comments onto our Head chef 'Stewart' and his team, our award winning sausages and eggs prepared freshly to your liking often receive great feedback, I'm glad you agree. We are very fortunate to have a fantastic London location, and this certainly adds to our guests' satisfaction. The internet is available for free up to a certain period of time in the hotel lobby, however we take your comments on board regarding the WIFI and once again appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again in the near future :) Kindest Regards, Miriam, GM's Office
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Tonya
"OK but......"
I made reservations for three rooms, the Expedia ad specified king size beds, the pictures showed only king size beds, the Expedia operator specified king size beds. The first of my party to arrive was given a room with a king size bed. Two hours later the manager came and told him he would have to move that afternoon as the room he was to get was two twin beds. After an argument, the manager relented. The second arrival and the third (me) were given rooms with two twin beds, I was told that there were no rooms with king size beds in the hotel. Not a terrible issue as we were three individuals traveling for business and we each had our own room. But if it had been a couple that reserved.... Service was pleasant and excellent. Good location. Overall a 4/5
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Zev
"its ok"
wi fi now is very important but its too expensive it was ftee in all other hotels
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
samy
"A++ accommodation"
The hotel staff was welcoming and responsive to any request I made. The accommodations were very comfortable, very clean, and quiet. I found many good quality restaurants within short walking distance, as well as post office, newsstands, transportation and convenience stores. This is a hotel I would definitely book on my next trip to London.
8 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2013
Fran
"This was a very nice hotel."
We stayed for one night, and we had a good experience. There was a charge for WiFi. We read this ahead of time but had forgotten.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Great place for vacation"
The hotel is in a good location near 3 subway stations. The staff are helpful and the hotel is clean.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Holiday Inn Regents Park"
The hotel is in an excellent location, close to Regents Park. It uis easy to reach Oxford St., and Regent St by local buses. It is also a short walk to Great Portland St. Underground station for easy access to St.Pancras International and other mainline stations. The hotel facilities are very good, and the surrounding area is pleasant.
Trip with friends Oct 1, 2012
Anthony
"Nice quiet room"
Quiet location near Regent Park. The room was clean and up to date, and included a mini bar fridge with reasonable prices. Downside for me, was no workout facility on-site. We found a nice restaurant close by. A little pricey, but decent value compared to nearby hotels. Air conditioning worked great!
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Need an expense account"
Clean hotel in a quiet neighborhood about 3/4 mile from Oxford Circus. The rooms were smallish, but we were most disappointed that internet access cost £5-/hr, even with an "executive" room. I can understand that at a discount hotel but these are not discount prices. First room smelled of cigarette smoke, so we were moved, second room was noisy but clean. Checkout was noon, requested 30min extension and was told it cost £10/hr. Did not try the breakfast as also too expensive at £16+ each.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012

"Great Stay!"
We stayed for one night in June 2015. The hotel is spotless and the staff are really friendly! I was impressed with the breakfast service and we were even able to upgrade to executive suite - Free of Charge (although my partner is an IHG Member) The hotel is in a great location, plenty of bars and restaurants near by. We went to The Albany and The Green Man - I would recommend visiting both. We Will definitely stay again
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Lauren
"Highly recommended"
Great location close to station and walking distance to oxford street. Friendly, helpful staff. Modern, comfortable accommodation. Good value for money.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"Average"
Average hotel, fairly clean , cramped room, breakfast good.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
andy
"Late May bank holiday"
Food service was excellent both evening & breakfast. Room was cold with the radiator heating unavailable. Bath drainage noises after midnight. One bath towel stained
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Graham
"London shopping trip"
Great location for Oxford Street shopping. Only a few hundred metres from tube station, allowing easy access to rest of London. Hotel room clean and pleasant, all the usual facilities. Would prefer if wi fi was not charged as an extra on the bill, weak Euro made London seem expensive during our stay. However, it kept my teenage son happy in the evenings. Would be happy to return again in the future
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Thanks for a pleasant stay."
Overall it was a very nice stay. The stuff was helpful and polite . We especially want to give our thanks to the concierge which I don't remember his name . I can remember that he worked Friday & Saturday morning (15-16 May) . He was extremely helpful and very nice. Thank you' and keep the good work.
4 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Elana
IL
Stayed at the hotel a few times. Upside Very good location close to soho, close oxford, close to Regent park. Room size is good, shower/bath are good. Downside Rooms are a little dusty, you can hear everyone walking in the corridor so chose a room away from the elevator.
Response by Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
Dear barak, We really appreciate you taking the time to write your review, thank you. We are pleased that you enjoy our hotels central location, we really are perfectly situated if you wish to have easy access to many of the great attractions in London. Thank you for your feedback on the bedroom, we always ensure our rooms are cleaned thoroughly so we are disappointed to read your comment and will look into this straight away as it should never be the case, thank you for informing us We hope to welcome you back soon. Kind Regards, Miriam, GMs Office.
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
barak
"Good stay for city experience"
Excellent location, very good staff and hotel amenities. Good value for money.
Response by Holiday Inn London - Regent's Park
Dear Guest, Many thank for taking the time out to write your review on our hotel, we are pleased you enjoyed our location and found our team helpful. We hope to welcome you back in the future. Kind Regards, Miriam, GMs Office.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Overall very happy."
Hotel room needs updating. Breakfast was really good and staff very friendly. Brilliant location with the underground 2 blocks away.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Good Value"
Reasonably priced hotel with good facilities. Bar area a little disappointing, but then there are plenty of bars/pubs within walking distance. Excellent location. Friendly and helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Simon
"Value for money"
Good location, fabulous value for money. If on a good deal again next time we go to London, will be booking :)
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015