All hotels in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1150 Camp Hill Bypass, Camp Hill, PA, 17011, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"convenient location"
Rooms have been upgraded since my last visit. New furniture, carpet, etc. Front desk personnel very helpful. Onsite workmen moving vending machines went out of their way to let me get past. The only negative was the ice and snow in the parking lot.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Very pleasantly surprised. Nice decor with lots of character on the exterior. Looks like they are doing a lot of internal renovations. Housekeeping does a great job. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013
Jean
"great location but room problems"
they put me in a 'new renovated' room right next to 'long term' staying people with dogs, doormats and decorations outside. Incessantly barking dogs got me to call to change rooms. Next 'new renovated' room, sink filled up and did not drain and water leaked from the toilet all over the floor. Was not given any satisfation (discount or other) from hotel. Have stayed there before but this was the worst.
Response by Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Harrisburg. I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your recent visit. We do hope that you will give our hotel another opportunity the next time you visit the area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2013
Local
"Nice!"
We stayed overnight for a holiday gathering nearby. We'll stay there again. The only thing we didn't like was because we booked through hotels. Com instead of with the hotel directly, breakfast was not included.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Stacey
"convenient and clear"
We stayed in a renovated room which was very clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"NICE HOTEL--WELL PLEASED"
OK
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
HERMAN
"Nice hotel for what I needed."
I just needed somewhere to stay between meetings. It served that purpose fine. If I would have needed to stay longer than just overnight, I would have wanted a small fridge and microwave.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
Susie
had hard time regulating room temp, had no fridge or microwave in room. bathroom sprinklers had no covers, could look up through ceiling. Not one of my better hotel experiences.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
kd
the rate I paid was higher then my co-worker.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"Just what we were looking for!"
The best thing about our stay, was that everything you would expect at a hotel was there. A very well ran, clean modern facility. The restaurant was wonderful, as was the staff. No complaints only kudos. Thank you
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Ralph
"Close to the train station"
The hotel was very clean and the sleep number beds were great. I am considering buying one fror my home. I dialed in my setting and it was the best nights sleep I have had in years.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
david
Couldn't have been better!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Raddison
"Go somewhere else"
Very thin walls, noisy bathroom extractor fans. (At 11pm when trying to sleep I can hear from the next room the conversation & their extractor fan.) There were 2 beds - one still had stained sheets and hairs from a previous guest. Tiny bathroom. The hallway floor is loose so when someone walks you can hear it in the bedroom. In the reception the toilet clearly didn't flush but they aren't checking it. Its really a tired motel not a hotel.
Response by Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"weekend away"
Attended a military function at the hotel, everything was very satisfactory.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Charlotte Bubon
"Friendly helpful staff"
The hotel was very clean. The staff made us feel welcome and were very helpful. Rabs at the bar is very nice fellow and makes a great martini! The hotel included a shuttle which was convenient. The regular driver was off but Tim jumped right in and got us where we needed to go. The reason I gave only 3 stars for comfort was because my sleep number bed was not very comfortable and seemed to not be functioning properly. I'm sure if I would have said something it would have been taken care of immediately but it was only one night so it wasn't a big problem. I would have preferred to stay right downtown be everyone was booked. Even so, the surrounding area does have some nice restaurants nearby. Overall if you can't find a place downtown I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Carlos
"convenient"
very nice room, good climate control, sound insulation, comfortable beds
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
C
The Radisson in Camp Hill, PA is a very convenient stop on our way from Virginia to State College during football season. Our room was available upon early check-in and was comfortable and inviting. A housekeeping staff member greeted us with a friendly smile. Convenient parking adjacent to the hotel side entrance provided easy access to our room. We enjoyed our stay and expect to return annually. Thank you.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Nice Hotel served our needs"
I was a little hesitate to book this Hotel because of the reviews - but after arriving and checked into our room - we had no complaints!
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
One night for business. Great location - good proximity to shops, restaurants. Need better signage from highway to find front of hotel - I drove around to conference center and had to ask where front entrance was. I was not the only one - gentleman that checked in after me said the same thing.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2013
"good business hotel"
Stayed 3 times now, one bad room out of the 3. 1 dirty towel, coffee machine not cleaned, Air con noisey. Great Barman! The short italian guy. Food good.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
Colin
"Room Accomodations"
Very nice accomodations, but probably would not stay at Raddison Hotels in future, as they offer nothing as "free bees." Other stays on this trip were at Hampton, for a lower price and included full, hot, continental breakfast. Rooms were every bit as nice as Raddison.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Nice and good rate"
Cheerful, helpful people. Got us discounted Hershey Tickets.
Response by Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. As you mentioned our hotel is currently under an extensive room renovation. We are extremely excited for our new changes. I sincerely apologize regarding the level of noise. Renovations are only done during normal business hours and we are striving to keep our guests away from the construction area. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for Jeff Strupp, General Manager.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Sal
"Older Hotel"
The outside of the hotel has a lot of character and curb appeal. The pool was very nice and clean, there was ample seating and tables around it. Once entering the staff were pleasant, cheerful and attentive. It was however the smell of the hotel gave away it’s age, it had a very musty smell throughout the hallways and room. I have paid less for a room at newer higher end hotels. Bathroom was small, this was mainly due to enormous counter and sink that took up most of the space. The room key took at least 7 tries to unlock the door. Room service from Bridges Restaurant next door was fantastic.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"wrong pictures"
it didn't look like pictures attached. room renovation works were undergoing, making noises. not clean.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Needs updating!!"
We stayed here because my daughter was having surgery at the local surgery center. The restaurant and bar were nice and the food was good. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. However, the condition of the hotel is awful. It's very rundown, especially the rooms, and we had dark cobwebs all over our room; thin, cheap sheets and uncomfortable bed (not the nice number bed they advertise on the website!) and the bathroom was extremely small and cramped and had old, broken tiles; and the walls were paper thin, we could hear EVERYTHING next door and in the hallway. The location was good as far as restaurants and proximity to the highway. I would not choose to stay here again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Not a nice hotel !!!"
ugly lobby ugly old rooms ripped wallpaper ripped carpets small bathrooms 4x4 old tiles mold on grout sleep number bed don't work very uncomfortable not a nice hotel not 3 and half stars don't let the pictures fool you.. they let dogs in which I knew but they let very big dogs in.. The only nice thing is the front desk people..
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Business Trip"
Okay... The staff were friendly but no one offered to assist us with our bags that had to be carried up stairs because there was no elevator. The room had a musty odor and the bathroom was very small. The restaurant was great. The food delicious and reasonable, and they had a nice little bar.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"wedding at the hotel"
room 1107 was clean and spacious
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"old Ramada"
old beat-up Ramada. People were nice. daadada Yes Yes Yes Yes
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
useless workout room, bathroom small,carpet old,felt dirty,
Response by Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel's workout facility during your stay. Also, we are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room in regards to the smell and general dirtiness. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
"our stay"
This hotel is about 25 minutes from hershey park...ok now here's what sucked..the beds were absolutely horrible, like sleeping on springs. Room was very outdated including the big tube tv...bathroom was updated and clean..room carpet felt dirty....outdoor pool was nice, bar was nice service was awesome I will say...however for what we paid we couldve stay in a much better hotel and probably got free breakfast...we will not stay in a Radisson again no matter what..
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
jeff
Checkin was not friendly - i was told there were no conecting rooms - and then i saw that you did in fact have connecting rooms- rooms were not very well maintained and noise levels were horrible-
Response by Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I sincerely apologize that there were no connecting rooms available during your stay. I do hope that you give our hotel another opportunity the next time you visit the area. Please contact the hotel directly after making your reservation so we can make sure that we are able to provide you with connecting rooms.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"SEMINAR STAY"
BIG ROOM ,COMFORTABLE BED,SEMINAR ROOM WAY TO COLD,IT WAS A SUMMER DAY,HAD TO WEAR LONG PANTS AND LONG SHIRT.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
SCOTT
"Great place to stay; wonderful accomodations."
Wonderful place to stay in a convenient location. The staff was very accomodating. The room was very clean and well-kept. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Better choices"
I'm a frequent hotel visitor. For the cost, this was not a good value. The rooms are tiny, there are no elevators and no fridge/microwave. There also were little issues like outlets not working. I was very disappointed and would recommend staying elsewhere.
Response by Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay at our property. We are thrilled to announce that beginning on Monday July 8th our property will be undergoing a major room renovation. I do hope that you give our hotel another opportunity the next time you visit the area.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2013
JN
"convenienet for my business agenda"
as usual, very nice, clean, quiet, no problems at all
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
We checked in and were sent to a single King size bed when we had reserved two doubles. My daughter and her husband also stayed and the first room, the air conditioner wasn't working and they sent them up the stars ( my son-in-law is handicaped) to a new room when they could have had the first room we were sent to. there was a water boil emergency and we were told when we checked in at 9:15 not to use the water or drink it except to wash in it. My daughter, who is pregnant and checked in a little after 8PM was not told of this and she drank water and made coffee from the tap water the next day. The emergency was brought to the attention of the hotel about 3PM. I was very disappointed in this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
navymom149
"it was fine but....."
there was an indian wedding and at 9 am there was a marching band and drums and mike with amp outside my window.after we spent till 1-2am in your bar Also we asked for a cab and they said they would take care of it but then said they had a transport van which took us to the wrong wedding and we missed the entire ceremony The staff was very apologetic but we missed the ceremony The buffet reception was fabulous and the buffet area was lovely
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Disappointing"
After reading other reviews I felt this was a great options to stay in Harrisburg. I knew going in there was no elevator but I'm used to a 5 floor walk up apt so 3 floors was not a bug desk for me. We stayed in room 3309. I'm letting you know specifically because I felt this room may be unique in the hotel. This room has THE smallest bathroom I have ever seen in a hotel. It was extremely uncomfortable getting ready with my husband. The toilet seat is not suited fir ghe bowl and when you dit on it, it drops to one side. Although the hotel is located In a green area, the room overlooks the roof of the building with air vents and other eye sores. The walls are paper thin and as we had a obnoxious family who took up most of the floor, we could here everything including some throwing up for 30 mins at 7:30am. Lastly the hot water stopped working and although we called multiple times no one ever came to our room nor did anyone check in in us.
Response by Radisson Hotel Harrisburg
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotel standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
Danielle
"cean and curtious"
Everything was fine except there was no out side place to sit.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"they let me bring my pets"
yipeeee
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
jean
"wonderfyul stay and they takepets too"
they took my pets i loved it
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2013
malaika
"Ideal location for my purpose of staying there"
Great bed - love my sleep number bed! Unfortunately, there was no cart to help me carry my suitcases to the room. Besides, I had to go up/down some steps which was most difficult to get from my car to the room.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
My husband and I were somewhat reluctant to book a room because of some of the negative reviews, however, we went ahead and booked because the event we were attending was in the hotel convention center. Well, we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived and checked in. The room was spacious, very clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. We will not hesitate to stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
The Hoffmans
"Harrisburg visit"
Hotel is clean and very closed to where I need to go. It is convenience for me. They have a shuttle service.The staffs are nice and made me feel welcome.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2012
T. Tran
"Comfortable but not for everyone."
The only major complaint we had was that our room was only accessible by way of a short set of stairs that we had to drag our luggage up. The staff failed to mention that when they directed us to the room. This is a huge convention center--a little intimidating if you're just stopping for a night or two. The rooms were very comfortable, although they show a bit of age. Our door was hard to open and close and the heater was noisy.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
rooms have been renovated, very nice, easy going place,well-trained, personable staff, nothing bad to report
1 night trip Sep 23, 2012
"Bad luck this time"
although it's a nice hotel, I wasn't lucky. since we arrived the room had a smell of damp. The beds were not comfortable at all. The beds also made me feel like I was sleeping in the shore. It turns out there was a huge leaking in our room and the carpet was absolutely wet. At first I thought it was cold because of the AC. We only found out about the leaking at check out time, because I spent the entire day out in training. Since the hotel is only two stories high you could hear everything and every kid running on the hallways. The guests upstairs me made noise until 4 am. My stay was not pleasant but had I noticed the leaking before, I am sure they would have moved me to another room. Bottom line people, if you feel a weird smell, DO COMPLAIN, don't act nice like me. The location was good.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for sharing your review. I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay at our property. Radisson prides itself on 100% guest satisfaction. If the hotel would have been informed of the leak in your guest room we would have moved your room immediately. I can assure you that this is something the staff was unaware of or we would not have sold that room. Again, thank you for your feedback and we do hope that you will give our hotel another opportunity the next time you visit the area.
Business trip Sep 19, 2012
Monica
"Fenny's radisons stay"
the carpets need cleaning throughout the hotel, add carpet fresh and air freshners other wise i enjoyed my stay
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
Fenny
"tired"
The hotel was tired plus the A/C did not keep the room cool.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012