All hotels in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1515 1st St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Very positive experience. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
J
"Friendly efficient staff!"
Excellent hotel and staff! Friendly genuine front desk staff! Efficient housekeeping staff delivered additional towels rapidly.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
paul
"hope to return!"
This hotel has been very recently--and beautifully--renovated. I was in a king suite which was HUGE. I could have run laps from the living room through the bedroom and gotten a pretty good workout! The hotel is steps from the beach. Beautiful pool area. I hope to return the next time I am in the area. Loved it.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great place to stay on the beach"
Beautiful beachfront room with a balcony. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful!
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Pam
"Great Getaway Location"
This hotel provided great service from a friendly staff. Although it requires a rather long walk to get to the popular beach restaurants, they are many good restaurants with a couple miles of the hotel. Sufficient parking. Clean rooms. Gorgeous views. Beach Access. What more could you ask for?!?!
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Family Trip"
Me and my family stayed here for one night.Front desk gave us excellent service.My only complaint is the bed was too hard for me and my family other than that the hotel was great
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Excellent stay."
Good hotel. Great service!
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Joshua
"Friendly, helpful staff. Quiet and restful."
Loved the oceanfront room. Sound of the waves was perfect sleep background. Breakfast was delicious and 24/hr. Coffee, tea, cocoa was perfect for the cool weather and after a long day shopping. Room was clean and cozy. Would book again.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Nay
The pool and hot tub looked as good as the hotel.Unfortunately it was closed for maintenance. They said we could go next door and use their pool area,felt a little odd.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Alan
"Great Location, Fantastic Hotel!!!!"
I booked the Hampton Inn at Jacksonville Beach after reading reviews that were nothing but positive. They all mentioned Simone. By the time we checked in, I had forgotten about Simone, until she was checking us in. I'm not sure what this women is made of, but, the world could use a few more million people like her!! She exhumes some sort of energy that just makes you feel better. That said, the rest of the staff must be drinking the same water, because they were almost as energetic and pleasant, as Simone. As far as the facility is concerned, the beds were very comfortable & rooms were clean, the complimentary breakfast was very good! Needless to say, we had a great stay! and will definitely stay there again the next time we are in Jacksonville.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Business trip with a view"
Steps away from the beach. Perfect location to nightlife - bars/pubs, restaurants. Easy access to shops and highways. Fair price for balcony room on the beach.
4 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Great view!!"
It was right on the beach, very nice room and the staff was very friendly
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Erin
I enjoyed my stay. The staff and the facility are very nice.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
The Staff was great and the hotel was perfect. Right on the ocean with great views.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Janet
"Our stay with the Hampton Inn at Jax Beach"
The staff was wonderful, courteous, and very kind! They made our stay a true vacation.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Raymond
"Beautiful Pool and Comfortable Room"
The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The staff was courteous and helpful. The pool and hot tub are beautiful. The only negatives were, the cable service for ESPN was cutting in and out during our stay. For some reason which I have never encountered anywhere else ever, my cell phone carrier Verizon was not picking up a signal most of the time while in the room. It worked everywhere else. The room had this frequent noise that sounded like crickets in the wall or something. This noise was irritating and would even wake me up. It was hard to determine where exactly the noise was coming from. The room was on the second floor, ocean side. Everything else seemed fine.
4 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
ilan
"Very friendly staff"
The hotel staff was wonderful, very friendly and helpful. The location is great too, just few steps and you are on the beach!!!! The walls are too thin, you can hear what is your neighbor saying!
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"NOT WORTH THE PRICE!"
We arrived late and were not greeted at the front desk. The front desk clerk was in the back for awhile until we had to start saying HELLO and finally came out. We woke the next day to ask the front desk clerk if we could have some information on the area and it was like we were putting them out! I believe they would have been better off not being at work since they didn't seem to be enjoying their job. The room was not what we expected and asked if they had a better room or could ajust our price and was told NO.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
carla
"close to the beach, get the ocean front room"
great staff, rooms are nice, breakfast was exceptional, bar food was just ok. Nice locale by the beach and other beach hot spots. Lots of great restaurants around. Great place to stay and will stay here again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Room set up"
No bellman. You will have to load and unload your own luggage onto a cart. No room service. . . instead you call the front desk and they deliver menus from area restaurants that deliver. Nice bar area and attractive free breakfast room, though you have to ask for spoons to eat cereal or yogurt (only fork and knife wrapped in napkin on the table, no spoons on the buffet). Also, the guest room had the tiniest closet I've ever seen in a hotel. Staff was very friendly and room was clean though for two people you only get two wash cloths, two bath towels, and two hand towels total. (What if I want to wash my hair? Use the bath towel?)
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Cherie
"weekend away"
The common areas of the hallways were dark and dirty. There was almost no sound insulation between rooms. We could hear the guests next door in the bathroom. We checked out a day early.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Judy
"Thanksgiving 2014"
Beautiful hotel, view and location great! Staff, top notch! So very helpful and friendly. Happily greeted us daily and were there for any needs with a great customer service smile and attitude. Enjoyed our stay very much. Would go back any time.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Pam
We we're married here three years ago so we decided to come back and stay on our anniversary weekend. The Hotel looked GREAT! The room was very clean & cozy. We had a great time! Can't wait to come back. Next time in the summer.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Amelia
"The Best Hotel"
Most enjoyable place to stay, the Host at the Hotel were extremely helpful in everything we asked about. Will stay here every time in Jacksonville, FL
5 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great hotel on the beach"
Wonderful pool and huge breakfast assortment. Super clean.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"GREAT STAY"
Best Hotel we have stayed in for awhile. Go to a lot of places this is the best. The friendliest and most helpful staff we have ever encountered. Will stay here every time in Jacksonville.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Very enjoyable stay."
We had 2 rooms for family to attend a wedding. All the staff at the hotel were very cordial. Rooms were clean and nicely furnished. The breakfast foods were excellent. We were right on the beach. We all enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Let's do it again!"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The complimentary breakfast was very good and different every morning. The pool area and beach are well kept and relaxing. The room was comfortable, however, the bath towels and pool towels were thin...need to be replaced. We had an excellent time and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We would definitely go back and stay at this hotel.
5 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Jack
"will return soon"
This was a stay for my husband and I to get away to relax and attend a concert in Jacksonville. Really loved this hotel and the surrounding area. We will be returning to Jacksonville with the family soon and hope to stay here again.
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Relaxing"
Was there of one night, but was so nice being on the beach. Loved there hotel teki bar at the beach!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
June
Great hotel. Decor in hallways older but rooms are up to date. Beautiful pool area and love that it is right on the beach. Great breakfast. Hotel staff are very friendly!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"very good to see beach"
Very nice to see ocean beach. Nice condition room. Good breakfast. Pool...ok but needs to be cleaned more.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Don't stay in room 137!!!"
This rating would be higher, but we were put in a room on the first floor, at the end of a hall, with a door to the outside right outside our room. The door closed 100 times between the time we went to bed, and got up in the morning. No sleep. We also thought the people next door were yelling. I could hear their voices coming through the vent in the bathroom, so I peaked through the vent. I could see daylight coming through from their vent in their room. No WONDER we could hear them so well in our room. What has me upset the most, is that I love to be able to see the ocean from our room, so I pay more for an ocean front room. I did so at this hotel, and spent $40 extra to have ocean front. We were put on the first floor, and although it was technically ocean front, there was a row of bushes between us and the ocean, so it might as well have been a garden view. Besides this, the door to the outside that I mentioned above, led to the beach, and anyone using that walkway had a perfect view into our room. Therefore, we had to close the drapes anyway, for any privacy, which totally negated the ocean front view I paid for. When people reserve ocean front, they are expecting an ocean front view, NOT a view of a row of bushes. This really ticked me off, and I think I should have a $40 refund coming.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Lovely setting. Upgraded to ocean view for $20: great deal!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"Trip to sunshine"
What a great location. The room was great, I had a partial ocean view and it was overlooking the pool and view of the ocean. Saw the sun rise every morning. The staff was awesome. Can't wait to go back!
4 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Kathie
"On the Beach"
Staff, location, breakfast and beach access all perfect!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
RW
"Wonderful"
Room clean bathroom clean hot breakfast good variety. Comfy beds. Quiet room love my stay. Had partial view to the beach. Love the walking distance to Jacksonville beach. Staff very professional and nice gave me late checkout at no extra charge. Greeted me coming just wonderful.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
renee
"brogan wedding"
Extremely friendly staff
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
Phillip
"Wi-Fi signal is not strong enough in room。"
eveything is good except Wi-Fi signal is not strong enough in room。
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
WJ
"Good visit"
Generally good. Valve in shower required service (told front desk on departure). Do NOT like the use of all disposable dinner ware in the breakfast area (food was fine).
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
I prepaid for oceanfront room with request to be on upper floor. I got a 1st floor room overlooking shrubs, 3 doors down from the tiki bar. Had to stand on tip toes to see the ocean. Unable to leave door open for ocean breeze. To me I did not get a good value. Breakfast was standard continental- cereal juice bagel with egg like hot item and nasty csnadian bacon. Bathroom floor was dirty around the tub. However, the staff could not be nicer. They obviously stress customer service at this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Momonthego
"Anniversary"
My husband and I got married at the hotel and it felt as though we never left. The staff was just as friendly as the day we walked in to get married. Can't wait to go back and relax.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
excellent accommodations we plan to go back again. right on the beach and close to fine dinning
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great location and a good valve."
The customer service was over the top. I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
We had a wonderful time. Great view in the oceanfront rooms.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Wonderful Experience"
This is a wonderful hotel to stay in. Great Location. Friendly staff. Wonderful Breakfast.
4 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very nice from room to staff."
Great experience. We had stayed at this hotel before, but was under a different name,and this exceeded all our expectations.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
kathy
"Wonderful Stay!"
Very friendly staff, right on the beach, walking distance to restaurants, bars and shops. We had an oceanfront room on the 2nd floor and the room was very clean and comfortable. Beach condition was wonderful. Plenty of free parking. Pool and hot tub area beautiful and clean. I would definitely stay at the hotel again. The complimentary breakfast had good selection and assortment.
4 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
wixer
very pleasant staff. However hall carpets are filthy.they are so bad they really need to be replaced.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2014
pete
"Satisfactory+ Great location!"
Staff was great, really responsive. Floors in our bathroom were kind of dirty. Although it was a beautiful room, the pool/ hot tub were the highlight not to mention the tiki bar!
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014