All hotels in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States of America
1515 1st St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"JAX getaway"
Great location and amenities with a good price tag!
2 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2015
Erin
"Great Find!"
Located right on the beach, and easy access to I95. Every restaurant we visited was delicious and reasonably priced. The hotel staff was incredibly friendly. Was thrilled to discover there were no timeshare hawkers on the beautiful beach. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Miss Lynne
"Beach Fun"
Excellent room facing the beach. Staff was more than welcoming. Comfortable, clean room. Cute pool with lounge chairs. Bar outside. Nice breakfast that was warm and fresh. We relaxed the whole next day on the beach and was able to keep our car in the lot after checking out. One of the front desk girls was very personable and fun :)
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Kristina
"Ocean front"
Beautiful ocean view from our balcony
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great Beach Front Stay!"
Great location, friendly service,clean and new decor.
5 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"very nice, very friendly"
Hotel staff was very friendly, only problem is with my luck I always get the room closest to the elevator so I get to here everyone's conversation no matter the time of day or night. really nice hotel though, i plan on staying again just away from elevators
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Awesome Stay"
I must say that this hotel staff was one of the nicest that I have stayed at. Very pleasant and helpful. This staff makes me want to stay at Hampton Inn again, not just this one. Great hotel!
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
We loved the balcony with the ocean view and hearing the waves all night long. However, the hotel bed pillows are way too soft. We didn't sleep well because of the soft pillows. Everything else was great.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
fanita
"very nice"
Right on the beach and within walking distance to all the shops, bars, restaurants in Jax Beach, a bit further to Naptune Beach but still walkable, only negative thing, very few ocean front rooms, a place like that should have all the rooms looking out on the ocean. Staff is very friendly. I did not try their breakfast so cannot comment on that. Hot tub and heated pool.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Jeanne
"My stay at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Fl. Beach"
I am a Mayo Patient so I was not there much, but my sister was. she was very pleased and enjoyed it very much.
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Nice hotel & convenient"
Hotel was very nice..pool area great!! My only complaint is that I thought we were going to be ocean front balcony but wasn't. But pool view was beautiful.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Good free breakfast. Comfy bed and pillows. Helpful staff.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Cindy
"amazing place"
we were here 5 days and absolutely loved it! the front desk staff is so friendly, always going above and beyond! we had a oceanfront room with a balcony, which was fabulous. their outdoor bar is right on the beach. highly recommended this hotel! the beds were nothing great, but not uncomfortable. I would definitely stay again if we return to that area.
5 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"AWESOME PLACE!"
Stayed one night and got an upgrade free of charge. You will not find a better staff and a cleaner place at this price and on the beach. Sweet bar and awesome pool with waterfall. Perfect for family or a romantic getaway. Will definitely recommend to everyone!!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Wonderful property"
Excellent location. Very nice rooms and one of the best deals on the beach. We had a minor bug problem in room and staff industry took charge to solve it. Very attentive staff. Surprised at the small bug we found because the hotel is soooo clean! They are constantly cleaning everywhere. This was a great hotel. the staff always spoke and acknowledged you. The staff attention felt like a Ritz!
8 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2015
Andrea
"very enjoyable!"
Loved our stay. Room was great. Front desk service was very friendly and helpful through the whole trip.
4 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Carmen
"Exceptional Hampton beachfront!"
Exceptional Hampton! RIGHT on the beach, my beachfront room was super clean with a balcony. This hotel stopped just short of a resort destination, all the good parts, not the price. GREAT breakfast above the Hampton norm, they have a pool with waterfall, and a bar/grill so you don't have to leave the property if you don't want to. :)
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great staff"
The hotel was located on the beach and was very close to a number of good restaurants. The staff at the front desk were amazingly friendly and helpful. We also enjoyed talking to the bartender.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Sylvia
"Perfect Getaway"
We stayed here for ten days while escaping New England weather, and we couldn't have been happier with the hotel and friendly service. The room was roomy, the front desk and other staff always greeted us with a friendly hello, the breakfast was generous, and the pool and beach were right out the door. I hate to go home!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Christine
"Happy ☺ faces"
Very happy with the stay...
2 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
maheshwari
"Nice hotel on the beach."
My wife and I spent 2 nights here. Really nice hotel. Rooms were very clean. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great Place"
Super nice staff! Very accommodating and bent over backwards to be of service.Room was spacious and location was awesome.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Keats
"Jacksonville short stay"
Nicely placed on the beach, beautiful pool and hot tub. Good breakfast. Ocean was beautiful.
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"great hotel, right on the beach."
The staff was great from check in to check out. Spent the night afar the bat, met some good people and the barmaid was fantastic.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
colleen
Great location and great staff.
3 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Winter Escape"
Room was nice and roomy we had a king bed with sofa bed,there was microwave and small fridge.Breakfast was good and hot food served.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Deb
"Great place"
Friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Roomy. Fun bar environment. Cool breakfast seating. Nice decor. Very clean.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"A nice break."
Great! Everything was great - hotel, pool & breakfast. Definitely would stay here again, one night was not enough.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Tracee
"Beachfront Beauty"
Weather wasn't great, but everything else was! Location, staff and amenities exceeded expectations. I've spent more for less at other beachfront hotels
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"January 2015 Review"
Beautiful location right on the beach. Easy to find. Rooms were about what one would expect from a Hampton Inn, although the housekeeping should have been a bit better.
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Kimberly
"Hampton Inn is a fine choice for Jax Beaches."
The room was clean and comfortable. It is in a great location, close to everything. The staff was amazing.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Rhoda
On a college visit with my son and decided to stay at the beach instead of in the city. Glad we did! Fun beach town.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great Hotel, Great Staff"
The hotel was comfy, staff were terrific! Clean and close to the beach!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Incredible"
I was so amazed at how incredible the staff were at this location, everyone was so friendly!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It's great place to stay with a breath taking view.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Saoyien
The hotel was great unfortunately the weather did not cooperate and it was to cold for beach activities. But is was January... The rooms were clean and the staff very attentive. Only drawbacks the top of a palm tree blocked our beach view from the room and no ice machine on floor 4. But great experience and breakfast buffet
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
tish
"Great place."
Nice hotel.... Perfect location.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Jose a
"New Years Eve with friends"
spent NYE here with friends in a Suite. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Room was great and location was perfect.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Great place, great facilities, great staff, great breakfast. very happy with this hotel
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Henry
"Stay"
To noisey, We were at the side of the pool in the 6th floor and you could here the kids screaming while in the pool.
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
"Fantastic staff"
These were some of the most helpful and cheery staff I've ever encountered. Extremely nice people.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
JG
"Our Second Time"
This is the second time that my wife & I have stayed here. We had a nice 3 day getaway. Everything was as good as the first time. The only negatives (which aren't that negative) are: 1. The carpet on the 1st floor on the main hallway going to the door to the beach is worn from the sand & water. 2. It is such a popular hotel it is extremely family oriented. If you don't mind large families and kids it's the place to stay.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Bobby
Very positive experience. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
J
"Friendly efficient staff!"
Excellent hotel and staff! Friendly genuine front desk staff! Efficient housekeeping staff delivered additional towels rapidly.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
paul
"hope to return!"
This hotel has been very recently--and beautifully--renovated. I was in a king suite which was HUGE. I could have run laps from the living room through the bedroom and gotten a pretty good workout! The hotel is steps from the beach. Beautiful pool area. I hope to return the next time I am in the area. Loved it.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great place to stay on the beach"
Beautiful beachfront room with a balcony. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful!
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Pam
"Great Getaway Location"
This hotel provided great service from a friendly staff. Although it requires a rather long walk to get to the popular beach restaurants, they are many good restaurants with a couple miles of the hotel. Sufficient parking. Clean rooms. Gorgeous views. Beach Access. What more could you ask for?!?!
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Family Trip"
Me and my family stayed here for one night.Front desk gave us excellent service.My only complaint is the bed was too hard for me and my family other than that the hotel was great
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Excellent stay."
Good hotel. Great service!
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Joshua
"Friendly, helpful staff. Quiet and restful."
Loved the oceanfront room. Sound of the waves was perfect sleep background. Breakfast was delicious and 24/hr. Coffee, tea, cocoa was perfect for the cool weather and after a long day shopping. Room was clean and cozy. Would book again.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Nay
The pool and hot tub looked as good as the hotel.Unfortunately it was closed for maintenance. They said we could go next door and use their pool area,felt a little odd.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014