All hotels in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States of America
1515 1st St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Great pool
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
"Great Location and Service"
The hotel has a great location, awesome pool, and outstanding service.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Can't wait to come back!!!"
Very friendly staff - so welcoming and helpful! Beautiful property on the beach (very close), clean and comfy rooms, great lunch at the Tiki Bar, safe neighborhood and close to lots of great restaurants. Thank you! Can't wait to come again.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Jamie
"Last time staying in a Hampton Inn"
Where to start? Family trip with 4 kids. Arrived to check in and was told they were running behind and that room would be ready 30 minutes late. We waited patiently in the lobby (with little 4 kids) and asked again and then they said, "it'll be another 30 minutes". We again waited the 30 additional minutes and then asked again and were told, "it'll be another 10 minutes". Everything was told to us so matter of fact. It was as if none of the staff cared. They saw us stressed out with the 4 kids and tired. Never were we offered a bottle of water or anything. Come to think of it, they barely apologized and that was only I told them how upset we were. Finally got to the room, the hallway was full of fans that were there blowing into the next day. The room smelled of mold; it came from the bathroom. We had to call housekeeping to spray bleach and they came and did that. The toilet wasn't flushing so they sent us someone to fix it. Wow! What a bad experience. From now on I will filter out all Hampton Inns. Had a manager apologized and taken care of us, we would've forgiven, but this was very bad service and left us walking away with a bad taste in our mouths for Hampton Inn.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Joel
Great family hotel on the beach! Nice breakfast and friendly front desk employees.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great Getaway"
It was a great place to get away from it all with a great view.
5 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
westley
Great place, Great people and location
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Keri
"Great Hotel!!!"
Upon arrival to the hotel our rooms were ready but we needed adjoining rooms. The desk clerk was very quick to accommodate us. She was very helpful, friendly and provided excellent customer service. The rooms were nice and spacious. The only complaint is the bathroom floor needed to be cleaned. The breakfast was just OK. The pool was great. But needed more area for lounge chairs. Easy access to the beach. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Sandra
"Perfect beach location"
great hotel with a very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
ANTHONY
"Very comfy and relaxing space."
Very nice location, kid-friendly hotel. They have board and chair/umbrella rentals that can be charged to the room as well. Pool has plenty of towels that double for beach. Helpful staff and really good happy hour deals at the tikki bar. Fun time!!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
uma
"Great view, but..."
Great view and friendly staff who may need to be trained to be a bit more professional, as we are paying guest at the hotel, not their family or friend. Front desk staff sounded like a young teenager helping out their family business.....but with a warm friendly smile. Watch out for the flying bugs coming inside your room if you keep the balcony door open even for a short period. I had to kill about a dozen before going to bed. Overall a nice hotel, and I will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
MY
"Do not book!"
Raw sewage in bath tub. A/C sounded like jet engine. The hallway carpets are shot.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
james
"Best staff ever"
We had an amazing stay. All the staff was super friendly. Check in was easy. the room was clean and very comfortable. This was one of the best places we have ever stayed and would recommend this hotel to friends and family. We had great service at the front desk from Amanda, Andrea and Simone.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Taneesha and her crew fixed a great breakfast - some of the best grits I have ever had! The front desk were very helpful and made us feel welcomed. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Christine
I was on the 2nd floor(ocean view)there wasn't much of a view. The other couple with us, their room was on the 2nd floor too, had a better view(the pool). Great location. Phillys finest restaurant had awesome pizza and subs!
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Maureen
"Very Close To Beach"
In joyed Beach and room and coffee was great as well breakfast
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Phillip
"Nice place, but a few things wasn't too impressing"
Great location, pool, beach, etc. but the floor was wet and the room smelled moist. Perhaps we were just unlucky with our room. Anyway, a very nice place.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Nils
"Nice visit!"
Nice accommodations. Rooms were Clean and the staff was friendly and helpful
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Want to see the ocean during the stay."
If you book oceanfront and want to see the ocean from the room, you have to specify that. Was staying 4 days, booked oceanfront and was on first floor staring at bushes, they moved me to a higher floor the next day for the rest of trip.
4 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Paula
"Excellent beach location; great pool & breakfast"
Our grandsons (6 and 7) told us this is where we need to stay every time we visit their uncle in Jacksonville. The beach is right outside the hotel and you can rent lounges, umbrellas, kayaks, bicycles and boogie boards. The boys had a blast. The hotel's swimming pool is one of the best I've seen, with multiple waterfalls, a variety of depths from 3 to 6 feet and a good sized hot tub. Hot breakfast is free (but crowded) and the menu varies slightly every day. You can make your own waffles (my favorite). The hotel is less than a mile north of the boardwalk and two blocks from one of the main streets in Jacksonville Beach. We had a great time, and will surely repeat.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
John & Shirley
Disappointed in this Hampton inn. Usually enjoy this hotel chain. Breakfast was their usual. Was summertime and the hotel was overrun with little children. Airconditioning was very loud in room; couldn't sit out on balcony as air conditioning was loud out there too. Very dark room. Comfortable beds and linens. The staff was courteous/helpful but I had the feeling the place was just overwhelmed with the summer crowds. Great access to beach and wonderful pool area: could use more shaded areas with umbrellas etc.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Family Vacation"
Great family getaway. The room was a bit dated and they forgot to clean our room one of the days but overall a nice place.
5 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Carrie
Hotel staff was great. Free breakfast was outstanding.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Stay on the beach"
Very nice place and clean. Staff was very prompt and efficient. Breakfast next morning was very good. Disney World should learn from these guys on food quality.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
We had a great time. Loved the pool and friendly people at service desk.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Christina
"Horrible stay"
Booked an oceanfront room and when we checked in they gave me a first floor room and all I could see out my sliding door was shrubbs. The room was accessible to anyone who walked on outside sidewalk and we couldn't get the door to lock. I did not feel safe on the first floor and asked to be moved. The only option the hotel staff gave me was a room on the 4th floor with view of parking lot and no compensation since I booked through a third party.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Nice, but it's time to update!"
Have been here sooo many times, but this time I noticed some things. The hotel's third floor needs some touchup. Our room 318 had an AC which made sleep-interrupting noises. The bathroom had only 2 towels, washcloths, and hand towels. Our iron did not work but was quickly replaced. Worst part--the bath smelled of urine. Still love the personnel and location and amenities. Just time to update.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Melanie S
Nice hotel. Stay in Hampton Inn Beachfront each year. Kids love it.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"(Not Worth The Price / Partial Ocean View)"
For the amount of money that was spent for this two night stay at this hotel, we were quite disappointed. There were ANTS in our bathroom and the ice maker did not work on our floor (6th). I was under the impression that we would have a full view of the ocean not partial, again, for the amount of money that we paid. The prior week we had stayed at The Venetian in Las Vegas - I guess that's why I am being so critical of this hotel in comparison.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Norma
"great for families"
An airline had cheap flights so we flew to Jacksonville,FL on a whim for spring break. We had never been to this part of Florida. We enjoyed the hotel, pool, and the proximity to the beach and local attractions. There was a water park, arcade, and race track venue nearby that our kids really enjoyed. If I return to Jacksonville, I'd consider this hotel first.
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Clarence
"Awesome saty"
The staff was excellent special shout out to Simone M. she made you feel at home an knew all guess by name the buffer breakfast delious
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Slimgirl NYC
"Great."
Lovely pool, only steps to the beach, staff very friendly and helpful
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
angie
"Nice hotel right on beach"
Wonderful experience, very relaxing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K
"Loved the ocean view"
Had great views of the ocean. Loved the bar and pool area. Would strongly recommend hotel.
4 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
PATTY
"Nice hotel on the beach"
This hotel was very nice & convenient since it was right on the beach.. The inside was very clean & they also had a beautiful lagoon style pool. The only gripe I have about the hotel is that I reserved an ocean front room- which technically it was but I ended up on the first floor all the way at the end in the corner & my "oceanfront view" was more so of a hill and a bunch of bushes.. Other than that it was nice
LisaM
"4th of July Family Time"
My family and i had 4 rooms over the holiday weekend and enjoyed our stay. Pool and beach were beautiful and rooms were very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Ocean facing, beautiful swimming pool with Cabana"
We really enjoyed the late hours the pool was open and our room with oceanview was perfect for my family. Only wish there would have been a side door guest could us to load and unload their suitcases and beach gear. Front entry way was very crowded with checkin, checkout and load and unload all together in one corridor.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Excellent Hotel!!"
We loved the hotel!! It's right on the beach, staff was friendly as could be, breakfast was really good and there is even a place to rent umbrellas and chairs and bikes, etc right next door.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Alicia
"Good beach hotel"
Good place on the beach. No major issues. A typical beach motel, a bit damp, but it's on the beach. Close to good restaurants. Decent breakfast but like other hotels that offer free breakfast the eggs (omelettes) seemed mass produced. Nice pool and beach.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Walter
"A must stay in Jacksonville Beach!"
Wonderful hotel! Amazing customer service! Perfect location!
3 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Debra
"Nice hotel directly on the beach"
We stayed here for a girls weekend at the beach. Great location, directly on the beach, beautiful pool with a tiki bar and friendly staff. Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Jess
The a/c would not get cooler then 70 degrees. Room was warm. Water pressure was really low
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Lee
"We'd go back!"
Great hotel! Nice beach and cool clean pool. Very friendly staff. No crowds or long wait times for restaurants in the area.
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
angie
"Good value on the ocean"
Comfortable stay, good location, would stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"The best customer service ever !! I will go back !"
We had the best time ! My kids loved ! The rooms very cleaned and comfortable ...
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
patricia
Stay was great breakfast was wonderful! I will visit again!
7 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
glea
"Very nice, clean, great pool!"
Have stayed here twice so far. Great hotel, right on the beach, not fancy but very clean and cozy. Staff is very friendly. Nice free breakfast. Love the pool and the waterful, great beach bar. Very nice people hanging by the pool Beach chair rental for a reasonable fee and the beach is great. Not cheap but not expensive, and well worth the price. I would definitey recommend.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Dyanne
"Family vacation"
The hotel was very clean and the entire staff was very helpful and friendly. The location was great and within minutes of some very good restaurants. The pool was great and had easy access to the beach. I would have no problem staying here in the future.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Alan
"My daughters first experience with the ocean."
The people were nice and the stay was comfortable. The access to the ocean, PRICELESS.I would stay at your hotel again.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
huong
"Great Hotel right on the beach family friendly !!!"
Had a great weekend. My son is stationed in the area so it was practical but between the pool and beach area it was fanatastic and the staff was amazing they consistently went above and beyond to accommodate. I will Stay there in the future !!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Excellent location. Room had a funny smell. Musty. Mildew on bathroom walls and shower appeared dirty & may have had mildew?
Other trip Jun 15, 2015