All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
465 S La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90048, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"sls"
Checked in late. Valet is spot on. Very well designed at point of entry. Nice comfortable bed. Rooms are trendy yet elegant. Front desk was rather rude.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2013
eric
"Very nice hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills"
We were a group of girls celebrating a bachelorette party. Great location. Hotel is very modern and elegant. Our Television was not working and they immediately had engineers come fix it and they were very quick.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Isabel
"Beautiful Spot"
All in all a great stay. Hotel staff was great. We did end up feeling a little un-hip in comparison with most of the other guests...
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
The customer service is top and the room is so nice!
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"stayed 9 nights was extremely happy"
Excellent staff, great clean room, lobby is not very impressive because small but everything else was excellent. the salon is too pricy for the disappointing service I got. I had a blow dry, very nice stylist but hair did not look nice at all. I had to fix it myself. But overall, excellent hotel.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Upscale boutique hotel"
Wonderful upscale experience with a helpful staff. Location is great to most of the Beverly Hills shopping areas.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Wonderful Hotel, I Love it!"
All the design are wonderful, and the Bazaar by Jose Andres is fantastic. I am sure I will live here again.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Janice
"nice hotel, nice pool"
hotel is very good, rooms are large comfortable, clean, staff was very polite and helpful by time I got out of the taxi..restaurant is very good with typical spanish tapas and suits different tastes .. pool was very good also, not very large but enough service was also very quick and friendly. I would probably come back again..
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
memduh
"Stay somewhere else"
staff is young and not helpful or professional. rooms are dark and don't feel clean. crowd is not good.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"SLS Hotel - great place to stay"
It was only a one night stay, but everything was great. Very convenient.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
Dolores
"What an UPGRADE!!!!!"
Here's the situation: I booked a standard room for my one-night stay. I checked in after 930pm and they said all the rooms were sold out and that I had a complimentary upgrade to a suite. This was awesome because they upgraded me to a $2500/night suite. This room was insanely cool. Huge mirrors with TV's built in, big wet bar and coolest of all: A TOTO toilet with a Washlet. This hotel has me hooked!
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
"SLS was OK"
Nice hotel, the hallways were below average (i know, odd comment). I would have been very happy with the hotel if the prices were lower, but its so overpriced for what you get, and everything you touch is dramatically more expensive than the same thing at other hotels. I travel a lot, and I have stayed at a lot of nice places around the world. The days are over when hollywood can charge more just because its hollywood. Just seemed.....dated....
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
"the right spot for the LA experience"
Truly the best of the best!
5 night trip May 12, 2013
"Interesting."
Interesting place. Not a huge fan, the dinning in the lobby was terrible. My studio room was beautiful. BAD view from 2nd floor, $500 per night, surcharge for internet. Nope, I could spend that better elsewhere.
2 night trip May 6, 2013
Natalia M
"Awesome"
Amazing decor and an amazing hotel. Staff was perfect the entire time. Very friendly. Valet will do just about anything you ask.
2 night business trip May 3, 2013
"Great for couples"
Phillip Stark is a true genius. This is a hotel that everyone must try at least once in their life time. Starks design makes every aspect of the hotel extraordinary.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Worth the money"
It was a nice stay the only thing is that it's dark Otherwise nothing bad to say I will come back
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Exquisite interior, Great Staff."
I had a lay over before leaving for the electronics fair in Hong Kong and heard this was a Newer Hotel in the area. I took my chances and Had My executive assistant book the room and took a towncar to the hotel. I was greeted upon arrival by a friendly yound man as I was heading in the direction to checkin and noticed that everyone I passed had a smile and the staff was just wonderful. I believe I have found my new Hotel of choice wen traveling to Los Angeles. Philippe Starck did a wonderful job with the design. It's pure modern elegance at best.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
"Best hotel in LA"
The best hotel in Beverly Hills!!! The decor is beautiful, the staff is super friendly and helpful, and the rooms are impeccably clean. I would definitely stay at the SLS again. I recommend that if you go to LA stay at this wonderful hotel.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Jani
Centrally located, excellent staff and service. Lighting in room is a bit dim and room service menu is limited
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"Dark hotel"
Room was too dark. Server at pool was rude. Complimentary drivers jose and dan were outstanding! So nice!! Restaurant bizarre was great. Othervretwurant off lobby had horrible service. Hostess was rude.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
"Great Beverly Hills hotel"
The staff and quality of the amenities were outstanding as well as the cleanliness of the room and hotel in general . The " basic" room was pleasantly large !
4 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2013
"Oscar weekend"
We stayed during Oscar weekend so LA traffic was even crazier than usual. This Hotel has a cool contemporary vibe. Very busy traffic location (San Vicente & La Cienega) near Cedar Sinai Hospital and the Beverly Center.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
Nick
"Great Spot"
Great spot and close to clubs, shopping etc. Room service menu pricing was high so we just walked to nearby places to eat
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2013
"Fashion !!!"
Very nice hotel, with great service and expectacular decoration
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
HHH producer
"A great hotel for honeymooners, and party-goers."
A great luxury hotel in Beverly Hills. The room interior and amenities are just superb. The hotel environment is a bit too quiet and peaceful for party-goers, but the restaurant the ground level always packed with young executives with class.
Other trip Jan 16, 2013
antontoha
"Pretty good"
It was pretty good, close to everything I wanted to go to
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
"Excellent Stay in the 90210"
The SLS Hotel is awesome, with perhaps the coolest bathtub/shower I have ever enjoyed in a hotel. The staff was friendly, attentive, professional, and efficient. The room was comfortable with lots of modern touches. Perfect for couples or just friends looking to enjoy the surrounding scene. The smaller bar was quiet and casual and had a decent selection of alcohol. The adjoining club was packed, loud, expensive, and full of sights to see - everything you would expect from a club in Beverly Hills. Top notch choice. Would stay again if I'm ever up in the 90210.
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2012
"cheap service to the this price"
Room Service is very expensive and it come notting..
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
The egg shaped bathtub which fills from the ceiling is cool, but water gets everywhere. The beds had uncomfortable mattresses. Staff , and room service is just great!
1 night trip Nov 28, 2012
Anita
The SLS was awesome, great location, the staff were really friendly and accommodating.. sexy property for those loving a bit of glam, fashion and style at a reasonable price. The buffet for brunch on sat / sun at the restaurant in the foyer is a well kept secret but a must for your stay. There is also something to be said for coming down to collect your vehicle in the morning and be greeted by coffee and bottle of water before you hop in the car... just that little bit of home...
Family trip Oct 4, 2012
"great customer service!"
When I arrived at SLS to check in, my room was not ready. The front desk staffer, offered us complimentary drinks at the bar while we waited. It was annoying to have to wait, but it was a nice gesture. The staff is attentive and friendly. The valet was great. Super nice! The rooms are spacious and clean. The decor was great. I loved the design of the bathroom. The only thing was the shower. It did not have enough ventilation, so when you open the shower door the smell of mildew and pungent dirty water smell hits you in the face. It starts to fill the entire bathroom. That was a bit of a downer for such a trendy and well designed hotel.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
EP
"Very Vegas"
Cool hotel with great dining/bar and people watching!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Suzanne
"Mini escape"
Staff was very accommodating. The only negative things were that it is a very dark lobby and the room lighting was very dim. Food and drinks very expensive so be prepared. No off sight parking except the very few on the street. You must valet which will cost you. Not a lot to do for families. This is a hotel for trendy singles and young couples.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
Lady Di
"Family Vacation"
Easy access to tourist sites and easily accessed from LAX. The room is very modern and beautiful. I loved the decor! I did not like the lighting in the Lobby/Registration area. It was too dark. I did not feel the lighting was very "welcoming' for a five star hotel. Also parking is $36.00 a day. I thought that was a little steep for parking. Overall... service from staff was great and hotel is very nice!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2012
Bart2012
"SLS- Never Again!"
Decor: Hotel has changed and not for the better. It has a upbeat decor but boarders on urban- hip hop. The floor lamps were modeled after AK-47 machine guns; most innapropriate for a hotel. Red lobby was tacky. Mirrored room decore was interesting but not for families. Halls were just a dull gray. Service was fine Pool was beautiful over looking city. Negatives: No coffee pots in rooms. Loud air conditioner. Poor room lighting in bathrooms to put make up on. Shower door opens the wrong way. You get wet with cold water to turn it on. No gift store or convenience store on premises. Food: Breakfast not only overly priced but we had tastless watery eggs. (also kitchen ran out of mushrooms which was on the menu) Advertised as a Beverly Hills location but is really located in downtown LA. far from Rodeo Drive area. Not recommended for anyone over 35 or with kids. Would not recommend or go back. .
Other trip Aug 11, 2012
Al

"Fabulous experience"
all in all exceptional, Service, valet parking reception everything and everyone was really really good
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Trendy SLS"
Great experience although only there one night, very accomodating and great to have the use of the courtesy shuttle, SLS rocks
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Gaz
"SLS feels like home"
Since I'm a regular client of SLS, I assure you once you stay there you will never forget the place, everything about this hotel is amazing!
8 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Farahalbinali
"The place to stay!"
It's my second time back to the hotel and loved every moment. My only issue is at Bazarre, it was impossible to get service again. I think next time I would skip it, good thing everything else about the hotel is fabulous. The only other thing was the room has extremely poor lighting. For the amount I paid/night, I shouldn't ask for an additional floor lamp.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Blinggirl
We stayed here inconjunction with our wedding day - we could not have dreamt of better service. The room was fantastic, the hotel amenities amazing, the staff extremly thoughtful and welcoming. The Ciel Spa are outstanding and the pool area very lush. The VIP Coordinator are so professional and helpful. The only slight disappointment was the restaurant, we weren't as blown away as the reviews of it made it seem, but all in all, we will be back for more SLS!
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Hanna
Great hotel super chic and uber trendy. We were looked after really well both at check - in ( thanks to Andrew the manager ) in room and up on the pool deck. We were aware of celeb clientele as it's a uber cool hotel but mere regular guests were not ignored to accommodate the famous. Disagree with some other comments as we found hotel very child friendly. Close to many W LA tourist sites. Pool deck staff and manager are especially welcoming. Hope to return soon.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
dulvillagers
"One of the best in LA"
We had a great stay at this hotel. The location, facilities and restaurants are great. Max from VIP services made sure everything was perfect and prearranged for our stay. Special thanks to Neda at check-in, she was great, friendly and professional. She made our check-in efficient and speedy and made sure we had everything set up for a great stay. Can't wait to be back one day!
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
travels
"Not very good breakfast buffet"
1.very few of choices of food in the morning . I have no idea except bread whatelse I can take . 2.normal service attitude . 3.the order food from menue is served too slow.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
"VERY MODERN HOTEL WITH GREAT ATMOSPHERE"
ALWAYS ACCOMODATING, NICE ATOMSPHERE, ROOM A BIT DARK BUT COMFORTABLE.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
DANIEL
"If you like modern"
My wife and i succombed to the SLS as the Four Seasons price was through the roof cuz of Golden Globes. The hotel saved us money but the rooms are small and the bed is very low to ground and seems like a futon rather than a bed. Modern design may look good but generally functions poorly. Overall i'd say there are many other hotels at this proce that will leave you wanting to come back. This wasn't one of them for me. Suggestion to management...master the art of car valet service before you open a hotel. LA is all about cars.
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
Wabneuro
"Trendy clientele."
The hotel is a bit of a place to be seen it seemed to us. Not great location to walk from - really need a car or rely on cabs (which bell desk will get quite quickly). The Bazaar restaurant was amazing. Expensive but worth it for a special night.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Just Fantastic"
Only place to stay in LA, really is a pleasure staying at the SLS, beautiful hotel, all staff are professional and make you feel part of the place, great pool, restaurant, rooms, love the hotel car, feel like a rock star !!!
2 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
"FANTASTIC VALUE!"
Loved the hotel and everything about our stay. The only negative is that the room's lighting was a little dark to try and get ready in.
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"sls"
Not very good. 1, They over sell the rooms. We have no room when we arrived there. 2, The shower drian did not work. 3, The bed is not comfortable at all.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013