All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
505 Pharr Road NE, Atlanta, GA, 30305, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel. Good location."
Hotel room was dark. Was under construction and noisy. Outside entrances and no elevator.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your response. We apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. With your feedback we can make the proper improvements, we hope that you will give us another chance and come back soon!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
william
"Overpriced hotel"
We had no hot water when we checked in and the bed was very uncomfortable. The staff was not helpful or friendly and they couldn't give us another room because they were overbooked.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Service was bad"
Front desk staff seemed unprofessional and disinterested. Employee was seen smoking and apparently hanging out with her friends. I called from room to request linens and was told to come get them. The hotel condition is poor but the property is under renovation.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Khoa
"Hotel is under construction."
I would wait 6 months until they are finished with construction. If I had not prepaid through Expedia I would have moved to another hotel.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your feedback. We hope that you give us another chance to meet your expectations when we finish our $1.2M renovations in January 2015.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Laurena
"Nice hotel, affordable but old"
The only low point to this hotel is the outside and access to the bedroom, the hotel is old and buildings are being reformed. Other than that the room was very nice and clean, bathroom working perfectly, the continental breakfast was good and staff was very friendly. I stayed there for only one night but would have no problem to chose this hotel again for a longer stay.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Andre
"Cozy"
the overall stay was good. However the construction was at times unpleasant. And I wish there could have been a couple more garbage cans in the room. and an ice maker in the refrigerator would have been nice too.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
stephanie
"stay away til after the renovations are complete"
This hotel is going through major renovations, there was no way to relax at this hotel during the day, I hated this hotel, the people were very nice but the hotel should have never rented this room.
3 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"hopefully the renovation will change the things!"
in desperate need for a make over! sheets were see through like i have never experienced in my life! the mattress was comfortable!
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your feedback. We are midway through our $1.2M renovations. We hope to see you again!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
pompano
"Good, cost-effective place to stay in Atlanta."
The location was very convenient to things in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the lighting and it has already been notes for the renovation team to improve. We hope to see you again!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
The hotel staff was extremely accommodating and very friendly. However during my trip the hotel was under construction and they would begin work early in the morning and most of the pathways were shut down so getting to the lobby was very inconvenient. Housekeeping made the bed that was about it. Did not take out rash in the kitchen or bring fresh towels. All in all not a bad hotel
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience from our renovation and the inadequate housekeeping service. Your kind words about our staff is very much appreciated. We will use your feedback to make the proper improvements on all things noted. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Sara
"Overall a good stay, however we found bed bugs"
Everything was perfect the first day and night, however the second night we found a few bed bugs in our towels. There were none in the bed so we were still able to sleep there, however it raised some concerns.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your feedback. We truly apologize for your experience during your recent stay. We value each review as it gives us an honest view of how our operation is running. Your issues are noted and it will be followed up on. We hope that we will see you again!
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Pictures speak a 1000 words..."
The pictures were super but in person it did not meet my expectation, tub felt like I was going drop thru, he carpet and stove were old and the freeze did not make ice. But the breakfasts was great...
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your comments. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. Please keep in mind we are going through a $1.2M renovation. We hope that you will give us another opportunity and come back again!
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
l
"Not what I needed"
All I needed with was a decent room with a desk to work and a comfortable bed. Here's the good part: 1) the location was convenient for meetings in Atlanta. 2) my room was recently renovated so it was clean. 3) it was priced right. Here's the bad: 1) the low price has attracted some pretty sketchy clientele. I'm not saying I saw illegal activity, but I'm saying it was likely occurring. In a short walk to Subway, I was hit up twice by urban outdoorsmen for donations. 2) The WiFi service was HORRENDOUS. All I needed was a decent connection to do my work. I called their tech support three times but it never improved. When I did connect it was extremely slow but I lost connectivity every 5 minutes. Worthless. 3) Though the room was recently 'renovated', some of the furniture was clearly 'left over'. 4) The part of the hotel where I stayed was a major construction zone with mud/dumpsters/trash galore.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Construction had the smell of dust in room and coffee maker didn't work. All and all it wasn't bad and would stay again. Kitchen for Continental breakfast is to small for everyone
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Jim bond
Stayed in a king suite with plenty of room. Nice cost alternative to some of the pricier area rooms.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"maybe after remodel"
Hotel should not be used till remodel is complete.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Remodel"
After they finish redoing the hotel it will move up to adequate
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Convenient to event we attended."
It served the purpose; we only slept there. Great location.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Mary T.
"Loved the room, great neighborhood!"
Firstly, I've never stayed at Quality Suites and was not expecting to have multiple rooms for my hotel stay. I was loving that, and for about $100 a night? Good deal! I went up to Atlanta for an Aerosmith concert, and while we wanted to stay at the Omni, it was all booked up so we opted for here. On the website, unfortunately, it doesn't let you know that they're doing construction on the property...which we found out when we arrived. It was noisy, the workers were standing around staring at me every time I stepped outside of my room, and they laid/taped a giant blanket to my mom's (expensive) SUV so they could spray paint the building! This was all happening outside of our room! This was very unpleasant, so maybe that's why it was so cheap. The surrounding neighborhood Buckhead was of course very chic and lovely, and the stay was overall pretty good. Would return, but definitely after construction is completed.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Carly
The room was very clean and staff was wonderful. There was some inconvenience because of major construction project.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Best deal in Buckhead"
great location. A lot of construction and renovation and facelift things going on. Rooms are a little drab. But the location is really the
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
"Very disappointing!"
The hotel was under renovations and we were not told that. I had 8 staff members on a business trip and the ladies did not feel safe with all the construction going on. We asked for two people to be moved to another room and we were charged for two more rooms instead of just switching room! Very dissatisfied!!!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Worse service ever!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Amazing amount of space"
Our hotel room had an amazing amount of space! Great location, good breakfast, and pool was very well maintained. They were remodeling the hotel during our visit. Our room was pretty dated and old but very clean and spacious.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Family
"undergoing a renovation..."
undergoing renovation rooms are very spacious...excellent location...room was dated...carpets,cabinets everything needs replacement
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your feedback. We are currently in the middle of a $1.2M renovation and we are replacing carpets and adding elevator in phase 1 we are replacing kitchen in phase 2. We hope you come back to see us!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Worst hotel that I have ever stayed in. The hotel is under renovation. It is a mess outside the hotel rooms. The hallway looks creepy. The room is not clean, carpet is dirty and old. Sofa is dirty too.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Love this hotel"
Although they were doing construction at this hotel. I didn't hear any noise or lose any sleep. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would def stay here again!!
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your very kind feedback. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
neek
"Bad coice of rooms"
Room was dirty. Construction made reaching the room inconvenient. We will not stay here again. Choice of rooms was very limited. when we complained about ist room which was a dirty 3 story walk up we were offered another in a mosquito infested area and were told these were the only two available
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
saltypig
"Great Location."
Stayed there 8 nights. Rverything was ok regardless of the ongoing renovation. It is in need if a renovation. The room itself was comfortable. I do have a suggestion however. They should keep pots in the rooms and real silverware. It is a bit of an invivenience when you have to cook. They don't tell youbthat you can get pots at the front desk. The shuttle is a plus even though the hours are limited.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you weren't aware that all pots and pans are kept at the front desk and available by request. We're glad the suite was comfortable for you and we hope to see you back again!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Judie
Being renovated. Workers started about 8 am. Trouble getting towels etc. understaffed and not the friendliest
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Dennis Fleetwood
"If you are in a pinch..."
It serves it's purpose, don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. Our room only had 2 large towels, when housekeeping came by I asked for extra (2 adults & 1 child). Next day, housekeeping came by took the towels and again only left us 2 towels. Fridge didn't work, sofa cushions were ripped at seams, carpet with multiple stains. Breakfast started too late for us. Remodeling/updating is in various stages in various areas (including rooms) there is debri on sidewalks and stairwells. Best feature was the spacious suite for a family of 3.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your comments. I am sorry about your experience with Housekeeping. I will confer with the Housekeeping Supervisor on all of your comments including the sofa, carpet, kitchen appliances and towels. I will also direct that the contractor and our Maintenance department do a better job of keeping the work areas free of debris. Thanks.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
melissa
"Good economy hotel."
The hotel was undergoing renovations while I was there. First impression was really poor since it was never announced that a renovation was occurring. However, room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The workers during the day were courteous. The staff was great.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your comments. Our renovation is noted on our Choice Hotels website. I appreciate the commendations on our great suites and wonderful staff. Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Good location...not so good experience"
Being at this site makes your skin crawl. The smell is of really bad cleaning products with a hint of smoke. Even though they are renovating, things are worn and not done correctly. The hotel charged us twice for the room even though we had paid through Expedia. No way my family and I will be back.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Location was in renovation but still good"
This was a good accommodation during the running of the Peachtree Road Race. It was unfortunate that the breakfast bar is not extended on the 4th of July so that when the runners return to the hotel they could have breakfast. The race starts for the masses from 8:00 to 9:00 and to get back by 9:30 for breakfast is impossible. I would also suggest a 12:00 courtesy checkout.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your comments. On the weekend and holidays, breakfast is moved one hour later. I am sorry we were not able to accommodate you during these times. We will, however, review these times for next year's race. Thank you.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
mike
"Clean room but very outdated"
The room was clean but outdated...breakfast is good. Parking area is tight and the parking lot at the side/back seems unsafe at night.The first night, there were people who stayed up late and were very loud. The next day, we discovered a big dent on the trunk door and a couple of scratches on the front passenger side of our new rental car. A big drawback for those who are not able to climb up the stairs---there is no elevator.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
Vacationer
"Hotels.com/did not have my room that was paid for?"
When we arrived we paid for 2 suites and only one was available because the confirmation number was the same for 2 suites? I called hotels.com and they called the hotel and they did not have my room we paid for because 2 rooms were booked together and one confirmation number was issued? Patricia found us a room and we took a lesser king room instead of suite? Which was very uncomfortable! And we were charged extra because the amount of people in the room when it was a suite that slept 6 ??? I have never been so disappointed in my vacation travels! I have not received any discount or refund on the room difference?
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Eric Schroeder
"Buckhead double room"
Nice clean room liked the double bed and couch bed for the kids. Kitchen space was great also.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. Thank you for all your favorable comments on our suites!!! Thanks and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
dallas tx
"convenient to buckhead"
Building exterior needs work but room was clean, modern, quiet. Staff friendly and helpful. Close to Buckhead.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Major problems"
I really wanted this hotel to be great. It is right next to where I played little league baseball in the 70's. The whole complex is under construction so it is a work zone. It is also supposed to be non smoking where we were but people lean out of their rooms smoking and you have to walk thru Parking was a huge issue too since about 10 spaces in the back are taken for dumpsters and junk. Lisa, the front desk person was EXTREMELY HELPFUL and tried to help, more on that later. We were put in suite 122. Stay away from it. It smelled of must and there was what looked like mold in the closet area. Horrible room. Lisa said she had a nice room and we could get it later. Well, that room was a part of a block reserved but not noted in their system so we were in the lobby for 2 hours waiting for a room. We called Hotels.com and they helped us get to another hotel nearby. Lisa was there when we got there mid afternoon, when we called later at night, when we got up and when we were waiting for another room at 4-5pm. She covered for someone then obviously someone didn't show up at 4. She said she was supposed to be off at 4 and should have our room done by then. She was still the ONLY person there when we left at 6pm. She was great!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Doug
"short stay in ATL"
lotoya did a great job at the hotel she makes sure everything is set and goes above and beyond
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the mention for our Director of Slaes Latoya.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Harold
"Hope it improves after renovation."
Liked the two bedroom/two bath layout. Plenty of room for four people. Unfortunately renovation seems to be taking too long with little attention to detail. One bathroom lacking shower curtain & towels. Repeated calls to front desk to try and have them delivered. Had to go to front desk to make it happen. Note that the front desk seemed to be understaffed, we called several times with no answer. Great location in Buckhead but would try a different property on next visit. Note the hotel is three stories but lacks elevator. Thai made it difficult on a senior member of our party.
2 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
ballengator
Everything else are good, except : pool is very dirty, observed cockroach in the room. That was the reason we moved to different hotel :(
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Asu
Although hotel showed its age, for the money it was a very good buy.
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for commenting on our hotel. I would like to mention that we are in the midst of a $1.2M renovation. Thank you and hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Staff. Was great, Aries, justina and Pat (manager)"
Aries and Justina went beyond themselves for my family. I had spoken with spoke with Aries prior to our travels and informed her that We were traveling with my 83 yr old mother but due to flight delays we arrived after midnight of our checkin day. Justina was so kind.thankfully she found a large comfortable room for my family. We then had an issue with being charged twice because of our prepaid reservation , but the day staff with Pat (manager) were able to quickly resolve the concern. We were so blessed wth our stay and will be back next year God willing!! Stampley and Howell family
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
Great family stay
"Nice time"
We had a nice restful time
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"The hotel is runned down"
The hotel is runned down but its getting remodeled. Its very uncomfortable to go in between beams and cables especially when you are taking luggage and carrying babies. I did like the rooms though, they are spacious and comfortable. Also, if you want to stag there becauseof the kitchenette, there is nothing to use to cook so dont forget to take your cooking gear.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Id77
"Not Recommended!"
Our room smelled like smoke, even though it is a non-smoking hotel. After complaining about the smell, we were never given the option to move to another room or any form of service for the problem. The cleaning service came to straighten our rooms on the second day, but they took our towels and did not leave any clean ones. It was 10:40 p.m. before new ones were brought. The hotel was in poor shape, old, and very outdated.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
""I love this place!""
I've visited Atlanta a few times with friends and family and I've stayed at this hotel during two of those visits. This hotel is great for extended stays and families. Lots of space and did I mention TV's in all of the bedrooms including the living room! The staff are very friendly and helpful, the hotel and rooms are clean. Beds are soft. Breakfast is good. It has a homey feel to it. They are going through the process of renovating right now but that didn't bother us. The neighborhood is very quiet and the hotel's location is convenient to shopping and restaurants. Like I said, I love this hotel and will definitely return again.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
Mo
"Great service"
I have booked this hotel through expedia and when I got there to check in, they did not have my reservation. I called expeida right away and they called the hotel and manually entered the reservation. The room I had reserved by then was not available, Front desk had upgrated me to a two bedroom suite! This made my stay even more enjoyable, staff was nice and room was great and roomy! Also used a hotel shuttle one of the nights and it was very promt and quick service. So I would stay at this hotel again and would indeed recommend it to friends and family!
Response by Quality Suites Buckhead Village
Thank you for taking the time to write a survey. I thank you very much for the commendations on our staff and wonderful suites. I am also happy to report that new 32" HD televisions have been installed in every suite and we have also upgraded our cable to Directv! Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
traveler007
The rooms were decent, locatin was good. But when I woke up on the first day and walked to the kitchen, there was a cockroach right on the microwave door. I have never seen roaches in any hotel I have ever been to. I had to switch rooms, which they did. But for every one roach you see, there are many more that you don't. I will not be returning, ever.
4 night business trip May 19, 2014