All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2645 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The rooms were nice if not a little different on the decor. The front desk when I checked in seemed indifferent to helping me. However the next morning they were nice and helpful. The hallways were not cleared in a timely fashion of the dishes set out for room service.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Not bad but need's work!"
The hotel itself was very unique and beautiful but certainly a work in progress. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet which came with our booking otherwise it's $14 a person. The night time atmosphere was fun. The room was spacious and really trendy which my kids thought was super cool! Bed was comfortable, cable selection not bad and all in all our room was good. I did notice something's didn't seem the cleanest and I personally cleaned them (better safe than sorry)! However, hotel staff was lacking tremendously! I felt like a bother to anyone of the different staff members we came across if I had a question. When checking out there was a charge that I didn't recognize (had no problem paying once I was shown what it was for, my spouse and children could have easily ordered or got something without my knowledge) The manager didn't have the night-time receipts so when she got those she would look over them and call me. She guaranteed no charges to my card until we spoke and I was understood of what I was being charged. I never received a call instead that charge TWICE, appeared on my transaction history within a few days. A week after that I was credited one back but still never received just a heads up or verification of what that charge was for. This is all unfortunate because with some tweaks here and there to this hotels appearance and cleanliness it is certainly an awesome place.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Brittany
"Has its ups and downs"
The lobby, restaurant and the rooms are pretty good and the pictures all reflect that. However, this is a really old building and the walkways and entrances are in fairly poor shape. Its an ok place to stay just don't overly rely on the pictures to get a good sense of what it offers. The service was good..I requested and fridge and microwave and they brought it up to our room in 10 mins. I wouldn't have an issue staying there again if the price was reasonable.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Missing a few things..."
We had a great family getaway here. Room was clean & comfy. I was disappointed that pool was closed our entire trip and that breakfast was only included for 2 out of 4 of us.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Girls Trip"
The bed DEF could've been better!! ICE did not work on our floor..BUT they did bring some up! The room was super clean and VERY pretty!! The Hotel is super nice and I WILL BE BACK!
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Satisfied"
Clean Hotel, comfortable rooms, amazing breakfast! The neighborhood lacks activities, therefore you must always travel about 30 minutes away to enjoy the City of Dallas. I wasn't pleased when I noticed my room wasn't cleaned or at least restocked one day when I left the room after 1pm to enjoy the City, otherwise, I don't have any complaints with this hotel. I def would recommend it to others.
3 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"loved it"
My husband and I came down for a night because I had to get surgery and as soon as we walked it I was so impressed the lobby and the room was just remarkable. For the price I most definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Brittany
Enjoyed the stay.. It was nice
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Lionel
"4.5"
We stayed for 2 days and they were amazing. The rooms were so clean and beautiful. We were so amazed by the hotel and the price we got the rooms for. The food wasn't that great, orange juice was expired and the cereal was stall. The neighborhood was peaceful and quite even though it was close to the highway. Great time and will most definitely go back (:
2 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Thumbs down"
Very old hotel trying to be new. Thumbs down in my book!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"It was nice"
Didn't stay in the room much, but it was nice.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Destiny
"Not a hotel for children"
This hotel has the feel and decor of a place people would take a "girl for hire". Its a very old hotel that seems to be remodeled. The artwork in the hotel room was very trashy, one of the pictures stated, "once the skirt goes up it doesn't come down" The area is not nice and across the highway from strip joints.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Kip
"Wonderful"
We had a wonderful time. Fantastic free breakfast.
3 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Carolyn
"Some good and some bad"
I only stayed at this hotel because of the distance of where I needed to be. The overall stay was good; however, there were some things I did not like. The food was really good, but it was overpriced in my opinion. The smell in the hallways was strong(but you do get used to it after awhile). Best way I can describe the smell is cleaning supplies. The bed was not that comfortable, but it was roomy. The drain in the showers seemed clogged up; I had to shut off the water every now and then to allow the water to drain properly. I probably would not stay again only because I had trouble sleeping because of the bed being uncomfortable. Otherwise, it was pleasant and relaxing.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Very pleased with the stay."
We really enjoyed our 3 nights at this Hotel, we have stayed in many and the area(roads) of course is under construction, but we were able to get around anywhere we liked. Food resturants, everything was great. The food in the breakfast buffet was very good and multiple choices of food. We will stay here again.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Very nice enjoyed everything, the only thing I would suggest is the drain system needs attention. This is the only thing that I found to be uncomfortable, other then that please keep up the find work you do there. The excellence of care for visitors is second to non. Thank you.
5 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
singrid
"Not impressed at all!"
We didn't have any small towels. I called to get some & was tools the staff wasn't in yet & called back& was finally able to receive towels. The overall hotel was displeasing to my husband and I.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Burley family on vacation"
Enjoy the hotel very much.i will stay again when in Dallas
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Maurice
"Not what you would expect"
Very nice lobby and bar area was a bit deceiving of the rest of the hotel. Dark twisty corridors led to decent rooms that were too dark. Beds were very comfortable. Fitness room was small dark and slightly scary.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Janet
"LOVE the decor!"
This hotel is beautiful. The décor is contemporary/art deco and we loved it. Its a refreshing change from other hotels. The breakfast buffet was at the onsite restaurant and was very good (eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, fruit, pastries, cereal, etc). We would definitely recommend this hotel!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Alan
"Surprisingly great"
We were really surprised at how clean and comfortable the hotel was. The room was very stylish and we really liked the extra touches like the slippers. Continental breakfast was good too.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Sandra
"Not great."
Very short ceilings in hallways (7 foot). Aged facility, needs updating. Great (large) towels. Shower curtain rod falling down. Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Fred
"Great Decor, Poor Experience."
I made a last-minute booking at this hotel for a one-day stay. The decor is contemporary and chic, and the lobby is well designed. Upon arrival, the staff at the desk let me know the type of room I booked wasn't available, but that there was another "worth way more" than the one I booked, which was available. The caveat? The jacuzzi wasn't working, he said. Too tired to negotiate for another room, I made my way to the room. It was clear that it hadn't been used for some time. Mold was visible on the bathroom tiles, the bed linen was soiled and the pot for the coffee maker was missing. Placing a call after midnight to be moved to another room for just a one-night stay seemed pointless. My experience at the hotel restaurant was also disappointing: the lone hostess was rude as she questioned whether I should be having a complimentary breakfast at all, and ordered me to go to the desk for a "breakfast coupon" while I was eating my meal. Perhaps the hotel was overwhelmed by the staff shortage, the city shutdown due to snow, or by the two conferences happening during the time of my visit, but certainly it was not what I expected.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"A Rough Night At the Wyndham"
The hotel staff was very rude and unfriendly. When I asked a question the front desk clerk would barely hold his head up to speak with me and spoke with a low tone and pointed in the direction to indicate that he was answering me. He wasn't friendly at all. Also, the halls were very dark and felt unsafe and the room wasn't clean.
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Dark hotel"
Dark looking hotel. Not a Wyndham style property. used to be something else.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Suprisingly newly renovated hip hotel!"
Nice modern, hip hotel- the teenage girls loved it!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great hotel friendly staff"
Great stay. Convenient location. Good food. Joey is a great bartender!
10 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very good."
Excellent staff. Excellent location. Great Expedia rate.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Ramon
Hotel staff rude not helpful almost 250 charges on my card that was extra
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
tee
"Best of the bests"
wonderful
Response by Wyndham Garden Dallas North
Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We look forward to seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to North Dallas.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Couple Getaway"
My overall stay for this hotel was good. The room and hallway had a smell but not too unbearable. I was not greeted well during check-in and I DO NOT like the $50 hold that is put on my method of paying that wasn't told to me upon check-in but for the one night that we stay the hotel wasn't the worst that I have stayed in before.
Response by Wyndham Garden Dallas North
Thank you for your most recent stay. On behalf of my team, allow me to apologize for the lack of communication at check-in about our incidental deposit. We are a full-service hotel and require a $50 credit/ debit card deposit on each reservation for any incidentals you may have through-out your stay. We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience and look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Cassandra
"Beautiful hotel and friendly staff."
Our stay was great, staff was very friendly. I was disappointed that we were only given one wash cloth for a double room occupancy but everything else was great. We will definitely stay here again.
Response by Wyndham Garden Dallas North
Thank you for providing an honest and fair review! We have addressed any potential issue about the quantity of linen in each room, and your next visit will reflect those changes. We look forward to seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to North Dallas.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Tatiana
"Warhol gallery"
Just one night for business but this hotel is different. I felt like I was in an Andy Warhol gallery. Really strange and different. I liked the art on the walls but could do without the funky furniture. Servoce was good and the price was unbelievably low. Id stay again if in the area.
Response by Wyndham Garden Dallas North
Thank you for providing an honest and fair review! We look forward to seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to North Dallas.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
JOHN
"Enjoyable and relaxing."
My experience was enjoyable. Everyone was cordial and welcoming. They greet you with a smile. The breakfast was the Best in the mornings. Great place for a photo shoot. It was a wonderfull Stay. I will return.
Ms. J.
"Good for young people stay"
More has been put into the lobby than the actual rooms halls are so low my head can touch them if I jump very nice bed by the way
le
"Epic dump near the freeway"
Arrived to a hotel that has a great lobby, sub-par check-in process. They explained nothing, just handed us the keys, I had to ask where everything was. Stayed on the 4th floor, it smelled like cat pee, literally, this is not an exaggeration. A drunk was yelling at my girlfriend and myself, down the hallway, for no reason. We contemplated leaving, but we had dinner reservations in another hour. Came back, food was all over the hallways, people were out drinking in the parking lot. There is literally nothing around, just the highway and an abandoned office park. Woke up in the morning to police walking some woman down the hallway during a dispute. Never again. Do not even consider this place.
Not from Dallas
"Good spot to stay"
This was a last second booking. I did not know what to think but I loved staying here. The rooms are quirky like the lobby and really comfortable. Everything was clean. You can tell it's an older hotel that has been remodeled but they did a great job. There is a restaurant that serves quality food. There is also a bar in the lobby with a decent drink selection, food service, TVs and a friendly bar tender. We felt comfortable here and would stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Bobby
"Worth the drive and money"
i drove here from tulsa, ok just to take pictures in the room and lobby. the employees are super nice and the hotel is amazing.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
"Beautiful Room"
Loved it!! The entrance and room are just like the photos! It's beautiful!
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Lauren
Good hotel. Nice staff and clean rooms. First hotel I have been to that provided toothbrush, shaving kit and comb as part of bathroom accessories.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Ammar
"Proper Stay"
Stayed here for work, overall was a nice hotel and very helpful and polite staff. The breakfast in the morning was a bonus.
3 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Shannon
"Fair condition for an older hotel"
Rooms had basically had a Du-Pont overhaul, meaning they just put some paint and new furnishings in an old hotel. It was definitely an older facility and only fair condition.
3 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Scot
"Pretty cool, trendy updates"
Nice common areas and lounge. I rarely eat in but was dropped off without a car. Food was good. One complaint is the bathroom doorway was surprisingly narrow.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Clarko
"horruble"
hated it
4 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Split Personality"
This hotel seemed to have a bit of split personality. I don't know if it is a Garden Hotel that used to be a Night, or a Night hotel that is becoming a Garden. The decor is definitely mostly Night and pretty cool. There's a bit higher end stuff in the bathroom, like a loofa, razor and toothbrush. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet was OK. Business center was a disaster. The printers were out of toner, the computers slower than dirt. Really wouldn't be surprised if they were infected with something. I changed my passwords after needing to use the browser to log into something.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Ronald
"MY BIRTHDAY"
THIS IS TRULY A HOTEL FOR COUPLES @ LOVERS,JUST LOVELY.IT WAS SO SEXY,QUEIT AND VERY COMFORTABLE.THE MANAGER REALLY HELPED ME OUT BECAUSE MY DEBIT CARD WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND SHE WORKED IT OUT,THANKS!!! I WILL DEFINITELY BE BRINGING MY QUEEN BACK.BREAKFAST WAS SO GOOD!I REALLY ENJOYED MY BIRTHDAY STAY!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Cedric
"Try it out"
Love the design of the hotel. The room looks like a rock star hotel room.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Lloyd
"Very nice hotel and room"
The staff were very accommodating, as soon as I came to pick up my keys I was set in less than 2 minutes. The room I stayed in was 552, very clean room and also lets not forget the free parking. Woke up te next day to a contenital breakfast thus the highlight of my day at the hotel. Difinitely going back if I'm ever in the area again.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"comfy stay for business trip"
just a quick overnight stay during business trip but everything you expect to make it comfy and relaxing enough.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Ghetto Fabulous"
This hotel was not what we expected at all. My husband and I came for just a one night getaway. The outside looked rough. It was not in a very good part of town. Inside, the rooms were decorated very interestingly, however, they were clean, which is what matters. The one person we spoke to was very nice.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015