All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
2645 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Food is all right
    Breakfast is average
    Clean
    Decent vibe
    Ordinary amenities
"Great rooms"
Looks great overall. Was especially impressed with the room amenitites and cleanliness as a whole. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
"Great please to stay old but clean"
Great staff
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
Farid
"Not good at all"
The pictures are not accurate. Needs renovation. Pretty dirty and seemed I should be paying by the hour not the night.
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
"A little creepy"
The room was fine, but there was some what of a creepy vibe about the hotel
2 night trip Jan 21, 2016
Andrea
"Terrible rooms!"
There was no parking at all because they were hosting a NYE party & valet was parking party guests as a priority. When I called down to the desk for more conditioner I was hung up on twice! The new hotel obviously spent all their money renovating the lobby because the rooms were gross and still dawned the old hotels logos. I wouldn't recommend staying here.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Once was enough"
Room key would not open outside door, 2nd room key would not open room door, 3rd key worked. Restaurant in hotel is way overpriced and I would not eat there again. The bathroom sink was plugged, someone on the way to unstop never showed, after 4 calls to the front desk I finally talked them into bringing me a plunger and I would unstop the sink. Got it unstopped around midnight. Check out was great, they understood i did not have a good night and took $40 off my bill, which made for a GREAT start.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"No FREE breakfast, great shampoo however."
Unfortunately odd place. Breakfast 17.00 buffet, Try too hard to be upscale and you become ridiculous. Cheap decor unless you happen to be Elvis
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2015
Laurie
"Ok for a nights stay."
The hotel needs a facelift. It is a very old and outdated hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"my review"
I had a great time staying here.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Juan
"Do Not Stay Here"
I have never stayed at a hotel this terrible. Everything from the service provided by hotel staff at the front desk & bar, to the room cleanliness was sub par. I will not be staying at Wyndham Garden again.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"wouldn't stay here again"
Hotel is old.. You can tell they tried to keep hotel updated but it is "unique" to say the least. Bed was on the hard side. Bath was very "compact". The linens in the bath were for for 1 person not a couple, 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel, 1 wash cloth. Personnel was nice, breakfast is good.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Randy
"Needs Improvement"
I was visiting Dallas for my birthday. Upon Check in, the hotel lobby was decent, upgrades were nice, hotel staff were pleasant as well. The hotel location is a bit tricky with regard to coming and going, its positioned on LBJ 635, which if your not a local, can become a pain learning how to get to and from the hotel without getting off course. Housekeeping services could definitely improve, my room was only cleaned if I called and asked for service, even then service sometimes took up to an hour. Beds were made without changing any linens. The last issue I experienced with the hotel was when I discovered that my credit card was charged to pay for another guest who had the same last name as I. Hotel management apologized, gave me a complimentary bottle of wine, and corrected the mistake. But as we all know, there's at least a 3 day waiting period before funds are released back to your card. Luckily I was able to borrow money to from a friend to enjoy the remainder of my trip. If I ever visit Dallas again, I'll choose a hotel in Uptown, or near the Galleria Mall. They were nicer and easily accessible.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Tamika
"The last resort"
Jennifer the lady at the front desk was extremely helpful I can't say that about the rest of the staff. Stayed there three nights room never got vacuumed I'm not sure that's the sheets were changed at all but the bed was made. The decor of the hotel would have been a great backdrop for the movie Boogie Nights don't be fooled by the online pictures. Breakfast buffet marginal at best don't see myself being a guest here again.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Brad
"Book here"
Really love this hotel. I slept GREAT!!
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
Bridgette
The Lobby and rooms of the hotel were great. However, the first floor hallway smelled of mildew and the forth floor hallway smelled of cigarette smoke!
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Erica
"Less than satisfied"
The room was not very clean, and once you leave the lobby the hotel does not live up to the pictures online.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
Not Provided
Was awesome hotel ...
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Great place."
We only spent a single night. But it was very nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking for a comfortable night of sleep.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
Rosalio
"nice, but no thanks"
The hotel in itself is a nice quaint place to stay. The company the hotel keeps however will forever keep me from going back.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
"Atrocious , literally. WHYNDHAM ? REALLY ?"
horrible hotel. atrocious, literally. OLD, SMELLY, DARK, EERIE, POOR DIRTY USED TOWEL DRAPED OVER THE SHOWER ROD GREETED ME . NO IDEA HOW THE WORD WHYNDHAM IS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROPERTY
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"Disgusting!"
Avoid this place! The rooms were old and disgusting. Had gross stuff in sink and tub. Had to scrub out before I could use either. Wyndham should be embarrassed to have their name on that place.
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"Awful. There are much better options."
Terrible service, disrespectful and not patient.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Sebastian
"pretty but strange"
loved the decor and the shuttle service to/from love field. a couple of front desk staff could use a little more customer service training. also, the elevator situation is straaaange, for lack of a better term (far from the front desk...stayed 3 nites, got confused every time...no im not 'blonde', lol). loved the pool area too.
4 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
monica
It was great and my parents enjoyed it!
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Shaniqua
"I can stay here again"
Everything was fine. It is a neat hotel with a Vegas feel. They didn't clean our room the next day and the Air conditioner sounded like it was going into space. Not a bad thing since it covered the sound of the city.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Kenneth
"Nice hotel... if you are a HS kid at prom"
This hotel has a flashy lobby and looks nice in photos, but the hallways are so scary you think you'll be abducted, the cleanliness was sub par, the elevators were almost too small for the luggage trolley, etc. Also, we made a special request by phone a week in advance and at check in for our family to be next door to each other. We were told our request would be accommodated. It was not. Overall, this was a disappointing stay and we will not be returning. The beds, however, were comfortable.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
"Sleep in your car instead"
I booked two nights and decided to eat the cost of the second night and find other lodging. By the time I got there, it was too late to find other arrangements for the first night. As I walked into the hotel, I witnessed an assault; in fairness, police were already on the premises and dealt with it quickly. The rooms are not clean, the bedding is uncomfortable, and the decor is just creepy.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Never again
Seemed a little out dated the rooms we'rent as nice as the pics the restaurant downstairs was good took a while to get our food but it was good
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Christine
"Disappointed."
Not what we were expecting. Room was small. Furnishings looked worn. We had 3 people in our room and had a very difficult time getting enough towels. When we first arrived, we had three towels and two wash cloths. In the morning, I went to the front desk to ask for another wash cloth so my daughter could take a shower. They did not have any, so I requested one be sent to our room ASAP - the guy appeared put out by the request, but said okay. 30 minutes later, nothing, so my daughter did what she had to to get her shower taken. An hour later we had to leave, still no wash cloth. That night we came back to the room, this time they only left us one wash cloth. Called that night and they did bring more fairly quickly. Then, third night after we came back to the motel, we had no towels at all. Again, had to call and they did bring them fairly quickly. Could tell counter tops may have been lightly wiped down, but not really cleaned. I found spots that I rubbed on a little to get off. Don't know what it was, but it was nasty. We visit Dallas quite often, this will not be on our list of motels to stay at. We have stayed in better motels for less.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Deceiving photos"
Hotel does not look like pictures portrayed but I must say the staff was very nice
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Bugs and nonsmoking room smells of smoke"
It was nasty and horrible the tubs jacuzzi looked rotted out never again
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
"Beware-pictures are deceiving"
The hotel smelled of bad air freshener carpets were dirty. Very little light in rooms.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Not Provided
"If you like disco..."
Old hotel built in 70's oil boom. Mix of black lacquer, Dallas modern, and Asian decor. Still had waterbed frame with mood light attached. Frame strategically positioned to rake shins 3 to 4 times per day. Shower ceiling height about 6'5", so don't lift hands above head when toweling off. Everything about the place was dated.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
"Old and not particularly well kept"
Workout room a joke. Rooms and overall hotel in need of major upgrade. I have stayed at many hotels and this would be at lower end for me.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Exp. Traveler
Spent ~480$ for a double queen room. It was atrocious.
"Looks Are Deceiving"
Where do I begin? First upon arrival we were given a room on the second floor next to the storage room but the keys would not work. We were given another set and told maintenance would meet us at the room in case of further issues but they never came and the key still did not work! On the 3rd trip back to the front desk they offered another room this time on the 3rd floor and luckily 1 of 2 keys worked. The room was terribly stuffy, the bed was okay, the fridge was super small, no microwave, and bathroom was so small 2 people can barely stand together in front of mirror. There is a random sink between the bathroom and bed like the hotel considered a kitchenette but changed their mind. Okay now to the straw that broke the camel's back. The tub had an extremely slow almost non-existent drain. After showering for less than 2 minutes we were literally standing in our own filth. We requested maintenance and the front desk staff asked could it not wait until morning? Ummmm no! So the maintenance man begrudgingly showed up after about 15 minutes, spent 10 minutes in bathroom said it was fixed and left. The draining issue wasn't even improved let alone fixed. When we asked for extra towels they gave us towels with holes in them. Overall this place looks like the hotel put too much money into the lobby decor and very little into the rooms. The ceiling in the rooms and hallways are very low so anyone 6 foot or taller will be hitting their head often. Not worth $100 in my opinion.
Nichole
"disgusting"
The room was absolutely disgusting. Did not stay the second night. The only reason we stayed the first night is because we arrived extremely late.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Was here for some museums.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2015
Lobby was nicer than rooms. Bed was really low to the ground. Over all an ok place to stay if you're not planning to be in your room all day. Lobby staff were really nice, helpful and great attitudes.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"DBP 2015"
Rooms are very posh.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
"Will Stay Again"
The check-in staff was very friendly and cordial. There were a couple of crickets (:-/) in our room, but other than that, the room was clean and well kept.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Terri
"Cowboys vs ATL"
Obviously renovated building but really nice. Pool & bar area was the best part. Nice beds & flat screen TV but a new bath tub is needed.
cicely
"Nice and at the center of everything"
The hotel atmosphere was beautiful when you walked in the lobby. When we first got into the room the bathroom was not up to standards but I contacted the front desk and they quickly gave me a new room. The rooms are great for a party of 2. Any more than that is a crowd.
Other trip Oct 3, 2015
Danni
"Nice different"
Nice Hotel , more room space would be nice!
"Great deal"
Great price for a great hotel.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
It was a ripoff!! False advertisement the hotel did not look pretty as it did online I was very disappointed and expensive it was a waste of my money
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Good clean room. Bed headboards were gaudy with tufted blingy studs. My only complaint was the toilet almost overflowed when flushed and the bathtub drained too slowly
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Rosa
""Swanky" hotel"
This hotel is a good 3 star. It tries to appear nicer than it really is by blinging things up a bit...with a gold leather couch, headboard, and desk chair. Don't let this fool you...the hotel is still rather old and beat up.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
Great stay! Comfortable and quiet!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015