All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2645 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The hotel is in very poor shape. Carpet and furniture is very old. The latter appears to have come out of an old casino.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
mauricio
"Beautiful decor!"
Beautiful décor. Upgraded to a suite with plenty of room for my daughter to run around and let off some steam. Very courteous staff.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"FABULOUS!"
FABULOUS ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE!
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Matthew
"Very nice décor!"
This hotel was better than I expected. Very nice décor, looked very modern and edgy. I loved the theme and I got a good deal on the room. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Rhiana
"Cheesy dirty night club themed"
Hotel was non smoking but smelled of smoke. Room decor was like a cheesy hip pop video. I stayed on a weekend and all night I could hear drunk guests chattering in the hallways. Would not recomend for a family or young kids. This is definitely more for a girls/ guys night out.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
"Allen Eagles"
It is always peacefully
3 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"Great comfortable stay for the price!"
Great hotel for the price! Comfortable bed, good wifi, TV channels, close to the Galleria. No breakfast though. Didn't really hear much from the nightclub, but I bet that's fun in summer!
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Julie C
"Comfortable, nothing outstanding"
We stayed here for six days, the location served our purpose well and was the primary reason that we chose this hotel. However there were a few problems with the room. The TV electronic guide (channel 3) was unreadable most of the time and some channels would "tile" constantly, so we learned to avoid those channels. Not a deal breaker but certainly irritating. Another issue was that the room was dark, even with all the lights on and the drapes open it still seemed dark. Also the tub drain was very slow. Toilet tissue and Kleenex were very low grade, we personally would expect a little more from a hotel of this caliber. Another issue we found was that we were constantly banging our shins on the corners of the bed frames. House keeping completely missed our room one day, we called as soon as we got back to the room a little after 9:00 pm and were told that house keeping was closed. We did ask for and were provided with fresh towels. On the positive side, the bed was comfortable, and the room was also very quiet, which we didn't really expect due to the hotel's proximity to freeways and traffic. We booked the room through a third party and got a substantial discount off of their normal room rate. We would stay here again at the discounted rate, however, based on our recent experience, we wouldn't pay their normal, non discounted rate.
6 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Ken
"a FEW good things"
Hotel felt "dark"---noisy night club.conference facility was fine and the buffet for Saturday lunch was very good. Hallways are narrow and low ceilings somewhat oppressive.definitely an older hotel with minimal renovation.
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Deborah
"Too many problems"
Hard to access from highway, bad smell, room keys did not work properly. Only stayed there one night.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"Great room, service, price, but...."
Last minute decision to stay there but was impressed with the room and service. All I can say is that the lobby and bar décor is not up to date and will prevent this hotel from becoming a 4-star hotel. I would objectively describe it as gaudy, disco-era, and glitzy. I prefer elegant and more dignified bar areas and lobbies. I regularly stay at the Park West Omni but I would make your hotel my first choice if it was a little more classically appealing. I am not any expert but I believe if you hired an objective consultant, they would tell you that modern should be clean and not visually distracting.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"good for weekend trips"
It was a good hotel and nice price
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Angel L
"Good room for great price"
The other reviews said the area was a little sketchy, but not at all. Updated rooms with great service.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Lurenzo
"close enough to Arlington."
it was pleasant.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Crasy One
"Bloomin bluegrass fesival"
Attended function. Conveniently located.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
jane
"Unhappy traveler."
Water in sink did not drain. But water tank made noises all the time. On two occasions I had to ask front desk in person for bags of coffee , and for coffee caps. Because of Saturday event parking and getting to the Room was very unpleasant. We will be back to Dallas in 3 weeks , but we will look for different accommodation.
6 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
Stella
It was ok! The outside of the rooms was not too good.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
claudia mosso
"decent local hotel"
This hotel is decent for short local stay. My room was nice. I would stay here again. The only issue I had was some drunks making noise outside in the parking lot but that's out of control from the hotel.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"not up to standards"
lobby bar looks like a strip joint, on nights they have function no parking set aside for hotel guest had to park way in back with poor lighting. music in night club very loud. rooms very small for 2 queen beds, bathroom was not cleaned very well during stay hair on floor in front of tub whole time, found package of screws between fitted sheet and mattress after we got up on first morning of stay, this is not a place to take children to. if this is the caliber of Wyndham properties i will not be staying at any of them.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Wyndham Garden Dallas North"
Facility has a beautiful night club that is literally attached to the lobby. Since I was there mid-week, the club was not very active. I with they would spend as much time and money on the rooms as they did on the nightclub. If I didn't have roaches in my bed I may have rated my stay "pleasing". I am being generous by rating my stay as "Disappointing" because I am realistic, sometimes bugs may or may not get in the building. However, having to swipe roaches (3) that were actually crawling on my leg... a better rating is a little much to ask for.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Do not stay here!!!!!"
Absolutely over-priced!!!This is a one star hotel masqueraded as a luxury hotel. The location is horrible. Far from everything and in the middle of an old bussiness park next to the freway. The hotel was very old and the rooms and facilities are not updated. The hallways were dirty and and smelled like humidity. The rooms had a weird smell and were very dark, even with the lights on and the window open. The curtains were broken and did not work properly. The staff were not friendly at all. I asked for a plate and silverware to eat at my room and they kept telling me to call a different extention until finally they sent me to the restaurant only to find out that there is a $5 charge to borrow a plate and silverware. I asked to speak with the manager, whom without looking at me and with a disdainful face told the other staff to "just give her a plate." The ambiance was really shady, and the only reason I didn't immidately moved to a different hotel was because I was only staying for a couple of nights and I was mostly outside working. I will not stay here again
4 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Grette
"Bad hotel for business purposses"
Do not recommend, there is a night club with very weird people around the lobby at night... did not like at all.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Juan M.
"Not a bad nights stay."
Tv stations didn't work. AC was hard to regulate. Too cold or too hot.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Corbin
Better than i expected for the price. Room very clean and looked to be recently renovated. Modern fixtures and furnishes. Very nice. No problems. Would book again.
4 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Used food on the Buffet"
We observered one of the servers removing food off of persons plate that left and didnt finish the food and dusted off 2 bagles and then with his bare hands put it back on the buffet!!! pluse we had a dirty plate and no apology from the General Manager!!!!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
jay
"The 1950s are back and it isn't good."
The weirdest hotel I've ever been in. Looooong sky blue cement block hallways with white lights and black doors. The room decor was black and gold. The couch and headboard were tufted gold lame. The bed was lit from below and the carpeting was monogrammed. I am not kidding. A HUGE cabaret bar with easily a dozen hanging chandeliers. Seriously, this hotel could be converted to a horror movie set in about five minutes. The Rat Pack ghosts would be in the movie, but poorly CGI-ed. Bonus, a lot of road construction made it difficult to find.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Unique!"
We enjoyed our stay very much. This is a very unique hotel. On the outside it looks like a regular hotel but the interior is quite different! You have to come and see your self. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"less than expected"
Employees were nice... The hotel needs to let people know before hand that they're gonna run ur card for 50$ deposit at check in. Especially for someone like us on a budget. Losing 50$ put a strain on our trip. Room was impressive as far as the look. Bed was comfy but our toilet wouldn't flush. If u plan on going to the club in the hotel, bring dress clothes! Also relaxing by the pool, at 9 pm isn't for family. They make u leave if Ur not attending the club. Great way to treat ur guests. Especially the paying guests. Over all we spent 280$ at that hotel and was not worth it at all.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
mark
"Awesome Stay!"
We went for the Cowboys vs Texans game with our kiddos! Took the kiddos swimming and enjoyed the cabanas. We have stayed here before several times and I love the updates! Our TV wasn't working called them to help fix it and were there in less than 5 minutes. Yes it was unplugged LOL! Yes they have a club but didn't have a chance to ck it out but when we arrived to our hotel at 230 am people were allover the parking lot so the only thing I suggest is better lighting in the back! No nothing happened but u never know!:)
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Maria
Loved the hotel
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Harvey Beech
"Nice! Just like the pictures!"
The hotel room was nice enough to keep my fiance' and I in the room for the entire trip, minus trips for food. We rested well in the bed, and the linen was high-quality. The hotel corridors, on the other hand, were dark and showed many signs of wear and tear (smoke detectors hanging from the ceiling, light fixtures broken, exit doors unable to close, etc...). Over the weekend, patrons to the club inside the hotel made it difficult to park and navigate to the upper-floor elevators. Having the weekend late-night pool party was a really nice touch, although we chose to stay in our room and relax.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Brandi
Loved it! Will definitely be back.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Decent hotel for a weekend getaway"
The stay would good for the price. The construction is a major problem trying to get to the hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Eric S.
"Great Night"
Very upscale hotel at a very inexpensive rate. RETRO DECOR IS OUTSTANDING!!! Service from staff is impeccable.
3 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
Bob K
"Average: Decent hotel but not 4 star"
We asked for King but got 2 queens. Didn't bother reporting as had carried luggage up. Place was clean enough but hallway on. 1st floor smelled weird. We stayed on 3rd and was decent enough. Staff was nice. Need a better fitness room and more services to set it self apart. Been to Vegas and seems to be attempting that look, but Vegas rooms are nicer and larger.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Richard Adam
"Loud and Rowdy until 2am!"
First and foremost, this entire hotel is one, big nightclub--not meant to be a hotel for rest and sleep. The entire building shook from the bass until 2am and we were MISERABLE. It was like this throughout the whole hotel. We reserved a king bed, got 2 full beds so my husband and I slept apart. Hotel is old and it looks like they tried to update it but cut a lot of corners and the decor was something out of Quagmire's house on Family Guy. Also, it's in the middle of nowhere. However, the staff was really nice. I hate to say terrible things about businesses, but the staff was nice (even though they wouldn't accommodate our king bed request). Spare yourself and go for a regular Hampton Inn (or something) if you're trying to save a few bucks.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
August2014
as one lady described the hotel as a habitat for the mad hatter, it was definitely the andy worhol effect and the night club were definitely different that what you are used to. the hotel itself was rather old and had a funny smell in the hallways, but our room was nice & comfortable. the staff was overwhelmingly accommodating. the drivers (corey, reggie & sergio) were the absolute greatest and made the stay a 5. please be sure to tip them. trust me, they will take good care of you especially when you have an issue with getting a rental car.
6 night trip Aug 25, 2014
harry
Nice and great location! Very clean! Club inside which I fell asleep after dinner so I missed out!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great Hotel, bad location"
Everything was great but there is nothing around the hotel (restaurants, convenient stores etc)
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Gera
"Great Hotel for the price"
The rooms were really nice and comfortable. The extras like food & bar are a little pricy but overall the hotel was a steal for the price. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
mike
"Who Knew!"
Cool and unexpected vibe.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Meh"
Room was a little scary - the room key would not work (and I read other complaints about this issue with this hotel, must be the system - not the user). Room also had a door that connected to the room next door that didn't lock - but there was a couch in my room 'blocking' anyone from opening the door. Not going back...
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"Last minute say"
Hotel wasn't what I expected, but I like new and different things. I wish I was a bit more prepared for this hotel, I didn't pack dressy cloths so couldn't get in to the hotel club. over all it was a nice stay.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
kreative1
"awesome"
Great hotel..
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Other than traffic construction around the hotel and lack of nearby restaurants, this was a very enjoyable stay. Check-in was fast and easy. Staff was courteous and room was extremely comfortable. Very nice touch with the bathrobes.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Dave T
"It's ok"
Overall I probably want go back
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Mia
"Hip quiet and cozy"
It was very comfortable quiet and everyone was very helpful and nice
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
never again
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Pool Area Pretty but Hot from room units"
Flashy decor, comfort room, AC is awesome, no outdoor courtyard, pool area vented with hot air from room units,
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Hgg
"Relief"
Live nearby . Home AC down so needed 3 night weekend. They have a dance club on 1st floor on weekends, so get at least a 3rd floor room if you don't want to hear the music. Room service was good 3 times .
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014