All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
2645 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Look elsewhere"
Horrible decor, non working toilet and noisy neighbors. We will not return. Motel 6 would have been a better choice and for much less
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Tyler
"Farmers Branch Wyndham Garden super nice Hotel"
Farmers Branch Wyndham Garden super nice Hotel. I registered for two adults wanting two beds. The hotel said that they were putting me into a room with one King Size Bed. The Two Adults were Me (Alan Fox) and the bass player in my band, (Greg Cagle) two Males. At registration the clerk told me they could bring a roll away bed. I told them that would be great. The clerk did not mention that it would be an extra $50 charge. They just silently billed me for it. I don't think that is the correct way to do business.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
The hotel was over priced the room was terrible
3 night trip Sep 23, 2015
Yolanda
"Service sucks"
first off their shuttle service doesn't take anywhere unless you want to wait for an hour and a half at their convenience then they shut down the pool which is a hotel amenities for private parties whenever they feel like it. you just find a note on the door Saying pool closed. Food sucks. Room was great
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
"Our Stay at the Wyndham"
The lobby and hotel room have an expensive look to them. During our stay the toilet broke twice and a maid only came to our room once on a three night stay. They have a bar fridge in every room and you can get a regular fridge and microwave upon request. The hotel restaurant serves really good food, but it takes a while for them to serve people.
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"Great comfortable stay"
Bed was comfortable and friendly staff. Nice room and food.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
"4 Stars it is NOT !!!"
Booked thru Expedia, which to date I have no problems with NOW IS THE TEST. Hotel was rated 4 stars. IT IS NOT. First of all upon arrival we had my wife's parents who needed the shuttle ride to the airport and we checked in with the front desk and told to watch the front door, after 20 minutes we asked again, another 20 minutes - we now complained and was told the shuttle service (I am assuming they don't have there own because after 1 hour and still no show we called a cab.. THEY MISSED THERE FLIGHT. So back to the hotel. The front desk staff was not rude but not welcoming.. walking to the room it is apparent the hotel is hanging on, cracks here and there, stains on carpet, bad paint; but I would never complain about this.. its the room RIGHT? which appeared newly remodeled and well done, comfortable bed and after all that my wife wanted a bath.. no stopper for the tub!! I decided to walk down to the desk and ask them and grab me a beer. At the bar was 2 patrons and a bartender talking just to my side with 2 hotel staff - I sat there looking at them for 15 minutes and when I got up to walk away the bartender apologizes and I wave off with a NEVER MIND. Back in the room no tub stopper WE NEVER GOT ONE, the hotel refrigerator did not work nor did the iron and they had no hard wire internet connection. The pool had loiunge chairs and big circle lounges that had large holes and there was more than 1. Even thou we had prepaid for more nights we left the hotel the next day.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
TRANE Manager
"Horrible"
Room was by pool and people were smoking and talking all night till 6-630 in morning ... Horrible 2 night didnt get no sleep.. Called front desk numorus times with no results even with speaking with management.. Not worth the money with all the noise and the room smelling like smoke......
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Nathan
"Satisfied customer"
There was a problem with the bathtub clogging, but when I called the front desk they took care of it right away! Awesome service.
1 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Cute hotel and nice staff"
Cute Hotel, super nice staff very helpful Super cute pool area, nice place to relax for the day Best Salmon Salad in my LIFE!!! Hotel is old but the renovation is really cute
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
eulette
"Scary"
We had room 117 very nice in front of pool! The room had a door the goes into another hotel room but it was locked! The people in that room kept trying to open it and we had to switch rooms at 2:30 in the morning! I love the hotel very nice but switching rooms in the middle was inconvient due to the other room trying to get in out room in the middle of the night!
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
wendy
"Exceptional"
Great in every respect. If I had to pick one issue, is that my room had a strong smell of motor oil or industrial cleaner that was a bit off-putting, but I didn't notice it after getting settled in. However every time I left and returned, I could smell it. Didn't take advantage of the bar and club, may have to stay again to try it out.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2015
"Wowww. Wowww"
it was...interesting. I was on the first floor. wayyyyyyyyyy in the back. I put my sign on the doorknob for breakfast...never received breakfast. Housekeeping spoke NO English. That is beyond ridiculous. One day..she didn't even bother to show up! Soda machine on first floor did not work. The gift shop was rarely open if ever. The only good thing is the shuttle service will literally take you to most anywhere you'd like to go..within reaaon and distance.
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"expected more for the Wyndham name/price"
Oddly decorated hotel - not what I was expecting for a Wyndham, nor for the price. It was like some old Las Vegas style hotel room - silver alligator vinyl headboard/matching couch.....hallways were hot and kind of run-down, the rooms were slightly better. Overall, it was close to where I needed to be, had a restaurant/room service (which was good b/c there is nothing in the neighborhood), and was safe & clean.
2 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
My stay was very nice and the staff was very friendly
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Detra
"nice stay rude staff"
Nice and clean love the carpet pattern headboard and decorative love seat. Very comfortable and bathroom was clean but wish bed was higher. When I checked in I wasn't aware that a 50.00 deposit was going to be held and the rude rep who asked for my credit card which I thought was needed to verify, charged the 50.00 without informing me until after. When I asked what the hold was for he was sarcastic and rude. Other then that stay was cool.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Don't do it!!!!!"
The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. Unfortunately that is the only good thing I can say about this hotel. Poor decor, our room smelled of mold, the bathroom wasn't properly cleaned, the hotel itself is old yet covered with cheesy modern decor. This place is a dump! Needs a complete revamp before I'd ever consider staying again
3 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Christopher
"unhappy"
Pool was cold and dirty. The bed was a box of rocks on concrete. The food was not great or cooked enough. Fresh fruit smelled like wine. The drains don't work so you have to stand in ankle high water in shower. Overall the staff seems to be pleasant but the rest was a bad weekend!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Ok if just to sleep and go."
came back to the room after being at the pool. Room was cold, so we turned on the heater. Set the smoke alarm off for 20 minutes. Nobody from the hotel ever responded. Air was not working in the hallway. Ice machine was not working
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Rest"
No microwave...ice machine wasn't working. Price difference.They was remodeling,but I enjoyed myself.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Anthony
"Pictures were so deceiving"
I was very excited because the pictures was so nice but it was so musty...
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
trease
"Satisfied"
The staff was amazing. Parking kind of sucks. The hallways could use a little more light. The rooms where great .
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
"good rooms, dated restrooms"
the rooms were good sized, clean but dated. the restrooms were really dated. things falling apart. cant complain about the cleaning crew cos it was clean.. but things like wallpaper, corners.. falling apart.. needs remodeling.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Nik
"Enjoyed the pool area."
We enjoyed our stay overall. The only complaint I would have is we were beside an entrance. Everytime someone came in or went our we could hear it. And the pictures on the wall would shake because the door would slam.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"excellent deal by Expedia."
good customer service, old building need upgrade, excellent staff , very helpful.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Mal
Not a 4 star hotel!!!! Not nice and kinda dirty! Stay somewhere else! Don't waste your money!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Nice hotel, great bargain, but no 4 star"
It was a phenomenal deal!!!! I stayed at this hotel years ago when it was still Holiday Inn and it was in extremely poor shape. So, from knowing how bad it had become, I really respect the effort being made to turn it around. I bid on a 4 star hotel, and as nice as it was, definitely no 4 star. Room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. Only complaint was that my hair brush and an unopened one liter of bottled water went missing from my room after it was cleaned. Everything else was fantastic! Great place to stay, just go into it with the right expectations.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Sam
"Awful Service"
I requested fresh towels from Jennifer at the front desk and I never received them...I waited for several hours. The hotel staff is a disgrace.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Tanisha
"Loved it!Nice"
We went just for a short getaway and pool fun... There wasn't a lot of people in the pool which was nice and the bar was great.. Outdoor tents all in all was a good getaway we will visit again..
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Ashly
"Family reunion"
Overall a good value. Highway was right next to the Hotel, but not too loud. Hotel was in good condition and had everything we could need. Breakfast buffet needed more variety and more people working it.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Wesley
"Better off spending you money elsewhere."
Literally had to move rooms because there were roaches in it. Looks like the carpet hasnt been vacuumed room to room.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Not classy but good stay."
Not what I was expecting but okay for the price. This place is not upscale but tries to be only coming out tacky. Not a great smell and the condition is dated, looks like a ladies man place from the 80's. Not bad overall just not really a classy place.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2015
Evans
"Run"
We walked in and walked out. Felt very misled by pics online. Very nicely redone but very old and gehtto.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Erik
"Wyndham just isn't what it used to be"
This hotel, touting luxury accommodations and a resort experience, is an over-tired, run down mess. Furnishings are old and in disrepair - cracked vinyl and filthy carpets. The television was on to "welcome" me, but the picture was so snowy that the words were illegible. I could not "switch off" the same television, because there was no remote control in the room. Public areas are extremely worn and there is an unpleasant, unidentifiable odor that permeates the halls.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"A must stay"
very nice hotel" absolutely love the set up of the pool area
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Cory
"Never again!!!"
They had to switch my room because of the bad odor coming from the carpet. The second room wasn't clean the next day housekeeping forgot to clean our room. Kids were playing tag running up and down the hallways until like midnight.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Jamie
"Unforgettable"
At first it didn't look like it was looking well when the room we checked into hadn't been cleaned, but after complaining, they moved us into another room and gave us a free breakfast. I'll never forget my stay, I proposed to my girlfriend there!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Adetoun
"Overbooked hotel made a not so happy family"
The room that they gave me was already preoccupied and when I went back down they told me they didn't have any more rooms with double beds. I told the man at the front that I booked a room with double beds online two days ago, which was already paid for and I need a room with two beds. After extended searching he ended up finding one, but considering I was traveling with a 3 month old and someone with disabilities this overall experience was frustrating. I was also told my room didn't have breakfast. I told him it did last time I stayed there and he tried to tell me it was because I probably payed a higher rate. I informed him the rate was actually lower last time. After asking how much extra it was etc. I finally had to ask him if he would just comp the breakfast for the room mix up. He did but only gave me a coupon for one day. The next morning I went down and told the lady at the front that we were staying there two nights and only got one breakfast coupon. She gladly gave me another one no questions asked. The beds were hard, air conditioning loud, fridge didn't work. This hotel is ok if you're alone but not really a family hotel. I probably won't be staying there again.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Shawna
"Not pleased"
The rooms do not look like they look on hotels.com they gave me 2 room keys and only 1 worked i called down for some new towels and i didnt get them until 40 mins later the hotel is not what it look like online the lobby is nice and didnt have a remote for the TV the floors wasnt all that clean
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Darius
Nice hotel clean, quite, and very nice swimming pool
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Abdullah
"Business Trip"
Good for one night. Coffee was over $3.00 for a small cup...complimented coffee is a staple at all other hotels. That is a bit much. I Will not return because other hotels of this caliber pay just a slightly bit more attention to the small details.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Philip
"Love it"
Great service, nice, clean, highly recommended.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Paula
"Unique"
This is a very unique hotel. The decor is not what you would expect but it's fun. The nice pool and cabanas make up for the dark corridors. I would stay here, again.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Couples Getaway"
Great stay the ambiance was Terrific!
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
kenneth
"basketball tourney"
Stayed at the hotel for a basketball tournament that was in the area. Easy access to the hotel. Very clean, very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Maybe a 2 star."
This is NOT a four star hotel! I was dirty, and has a very bad smell! A 50.00 hold fee.. I stay at hotels all the time and have never had a hotel charge me 50.00 after its already paid.. Will I ever get my money back?
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Ben
"My 4th July weekend"
Pretty nice hotel, the room was nice and clean
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
"Partial Remodel"
The lobby, elevators, pool area, and rooms were amazing. The parking lot needs resurfacing and the hallways could use updating. But very impressed with the work that has been completed.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Not worth the money or hassle"
I've stayed here before with a very pleasurable experience, but was beyond dissatisfied this visit from the moment of check in. We arrived late and checked in expecting our comfy king size room, but opened the door to a double queen instead. I immediately called down to inform them of the mixup. A woman politely told me to come back down and they'll get us changed over no problem. I was greeted by a man who didn't beluebe me about my reservation being for a king and demanded I saw him proof. So I had to use their business computer to prove it to him and he then just disregarded me with rudeness, moved us to the 6th floor. In revenge I guess. Our room was gross and dingy. The floor was damp, which we soon realized was from the tub leaking every time we used it. The halls were hot and uncomfortable. The hotel has updated the lobby and general areas quite well, but the rooms are blah, they should have spent some of that money upgrading the rooms as well. Also, the hotel breakfast is $15 a pop. Since when is a regular hotel breakfast worth $15!?! It's nothing different than any other hotel breakfast, and certain not worth $15. Book somewhere else. It's not worth it. We won't ever stay there again.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Very clean and comfortable room and the service was great! Very nice place to stay.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015