All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
450 Cherrington PkwyCoraopolisPA15108United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Great pool
    Clean
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
they shut off the water at 11PM for some service and was supposed to come on at 3AM but did not, so could not take shower or easily brush teeth at 3:30AM before taking shuttle to airport
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2016
STEVEN
"Just another good nights rest to me."
This was a nice stay before flight following morning.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2016
"One night"
Stayed one night to be close to airport. Stay was very brief.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2016
"Good stay"
Quick overnight for business. Clean and friendly, and close to the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
The staff was great and helpful! The rooms could use some updating, but were extremely clean. No complaints!
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
Laurie
"Good hotel for an overnight stay"
Very nice hotel, close to airport. Rooms are very well furnished and nice. Staff is very friendly and courteous.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Very nice staff and stay. Very nice facility.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2015
Britt
"Convenient stay near Pittsburgh airport"
Clean and quiet, about 10-15min from airport terminal. We arrived late but after a quick call, the hotel shuttle picked us up with a short wait (less than 15min). Breakfast not included, but there is a cafe in the lobby with Starbucks coffee/teas and decent but pricey options. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
anne-laure
"Terrible bed, airport flight parh"
King size bed sagged in the middle & was very uncomfortable. Pillows did not hold shape & went flat. A/C was noisy & location of hotel is in the direct alignment of the airport flight path. Noise from planes started around 6am.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
J
Great room very comfortable bed. Nice options for breakfast. Convenient location to everything.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Greg
The Staff was the best I have ever had , they treated us like royalty
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Ronald
"Wonderful customer service"
Sue at the front desk was very friendly and personable. The evening staff was also very kind to take a picture of my husband and I before our evening out.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Brenda
"Great Experience"
I picked this hotels based off pervious customer satifcations review. My overall saty and the hotel staff was great. I have no complaints. The staff was very professional and very courtesy and accommodating. The hote lobby was very clean, bright and welcoming. Since I was from out of town, the hotel allowed my an early check in. My room was the standard 2 queens bed room. The room was very spacious and clean. The hotel was convientally located within a 2 to 6 mile radius outside of the beltway from local resturants and shopping attractions. They also allow me a very late check. I would overall recommend this hotel as your go to hotel if your traveling to the Pittsburg, PA area. Thank you to the Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburg Airport and its staff, for making my staff a very pleasant one.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Shannon
"Quality stay at quality hotel."
Hotel is located in an area convenient to downtown Pittsburgh. Hotel staff was very nice. Rooms were clean. No complaints.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Sue at the reception area was so sweet and kind! The hotel was perfect and our almost eight year old son loved his first hotel stay there!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Tiffany
clean, comfortable, would recommend
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
"Decent Service but Poor Description of the Room"
The room we were promised when booking through Hotels.com was not the room we walked into on our first day of vacation. The person we spoke to when booking told us the room had a separate area with a couch and TV which may seem trivial, but with small children it is important to us to have extra space for the kids to watch their shows at night while my wife and I use the other room and television. Also the bed was terribly uncomfortable. I camped as a boy a lot with the BoyScouts and the bed felt like a cot I remember sleeping on when I was 12 years old. Also the room reeked of cigarette smoke, and I am a smoker. However, I don't like sleeping in a smoked in room, nor do I want my wife (a non smoker) and children to sleep and have their clothes smelling like smoke. The room was clean and the service was decent, just very disappointed that Hotels.com misrepresented the room I agreed to pay for in advance. When I questioned this at the hotel, their reply was, "this happens all the time because the sales reps at hotels.com don't have a clue about the rooms or the property they're selling on the phone" and said "we can't switch your room because they would be breaking our contract with hotels.com and we won't get paid for your stay." Sorry, but not my fault the room was misrepresented.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Anthony
The check in staff was very polite and helpful. The location was not very convenient to an eating establishments since the facility didn't having anything. The information that was provided didn't explain the lack of a restaurant at the site.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Renee
Stayed for an early flight out the next morning. Room was good and staff was friendly. Shuttle was good too. Would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport"
It was for one night and met my expectations.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Tony
"Great choice"
Was a nice place no complaints at all!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Elizabeth A
"Hotel nice, convenient for Pittsburgh trip"
Hotel is nice, staff was excellent. Only complaint was that carpeting in our room was wet, possibly from someone leaving sliding door open or window. Told staff, they said it was signed off on, but carpet was still pretty wet the next day. I would stay there again, but probably ask for a different room if I noticed right away, just didn't feel like taking the time to move to different room, since we had engagements in Pittsburgh that we needed to get to.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Sandy and Denis
Booked a room with 2 queens, got a room with 2 doubles. No good explanation was given. Air conditioning unit in room was extremely noisy.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Close yet far enough away"
We went for a Pirates game and were pleasantly surprised by all the shopping areas outside of the city. We enjoyed shopping in Robinson and all the restaurants. It was also a 15 minute drive from downtown which was wonderful. The property was clean and quiet. I still wish the room had a microwave and refrigerator standard.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Not half bad"
Adequate room. Where did the hot tub and spa go? There was a sign but I couldn't find it.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Traveling Texan"
The layout was a u-shape. Nothing was conveniently located (laundry facility, ice machine, elevator, etc). None of the rooms had a microwave. We were able to get a microwave but only by request. The pool was very nice though.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
chau
"Great hotel close but not to close"
Our stay was wonderful it was close enough to everything but still far enough away so you weren't in the middle of all the hustle and bustle!! The staff were super kind and down to earth and the room was super clean!! We will definitely stay again!!!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Missy
"All Good"
Found this Hotel while looking for a hotel with a reasonable rate to stay while going to PNC Park. Very happy I stayed here and traveled to the park. Staff was very courteous and the Hotel was very clean. I would return when coming back to Pittsburgh. Thank you!
Other trip May 26, 2015
Nice hotel with a great outdoor area and lobby/common areas
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Very nice place."
We had an early morning flight and wanted someplace close to the airport that had a shuttle service. The hotel clerk was very helpful and even offered to drive us when the shuttle was full. Everything was clean and quiet at night so we rested well.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Visit Dad and Family"
Consistently clean and well-run hotel. Hotel lay-out is optimal.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
PAUL P
"off to mexico"
stayed overnight, had to be at the airport in early morning. the shuttle was great. would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Tammy
"Excellence"
Clean, friendly, and close to everything. The hotel was easy to get to. The weather was bad during our stay. They kept the lot clear of snow. Very impressed with our stay. Will definitely use this hotel if staying in the area.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Good Service/Cold Room"
Staff was very nice and very helpful. Unfortunate that one of the coldest nights of the year, the heater had went out while we were sleeping. However, the hotel itself was very pleasant.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Vincent
"nice"
Room was very nice and clean & the bed was super comfortable. For the price of the stay though breakfast should've been included
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Tara
"Very satisfied"
Very nice staff. Nice clean rooms.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Jeffrey
"great place to stay"
First time staying there loved the room layout. Ate inside hotel wonderful friendly service great place left the car there they shuttled us to airport will use them again.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
angelina
"Nice hotel."
Hotel was modern and clean. We attended our first Steelers game and staff offered suggestions for navigating to the stadium and parking. Very helpful.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Hotel"
The pool had so much chlorine .my kids after they got out their eyes were so red and burning.The room was nice but they need to have a microwave and refrigerater.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"what you would expect."
Nothing special, nothing bad. My only real complaint was the prices at the bistro, but our stay was nice.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Wonderful hotel close to Pittsburgh airport"
Provided all expectations of the Courtyard Marriott reputation
Greta
"Great place"
We were going on a trip and left our car there while we were gone. The staff was very friendly
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Lois
"Great weekend in Pittsburgh"
Nice hotel near shopping and restuarants a couple exits down. We stayed here to attend a football game at Heinz Field. Downtown is a pleasant 15 minute drive. If you are going to Pittsburgh, we highly recommend eating at Eddie Merlots on Liberty Avenue for a median upscale steak and seafood restuarant.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Ronald
"Weekend get away"
Very nice hotel
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Overnight stay"
We used it for an overnight prior to flying out
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Lois
Signs in the hotel and the expedia website state there is a whirl pool. There is not. There was a Starbucks in the hotel, however it is not open all day. It wasn't open at 3pm for coffee, then when we went back the attendant was rude. We found 3 large spiders in our room and was told it was due to the weather. Very Disappointing. It looked like such a nice place.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I apologize for any issue you may have encountered. We do offer Starbuck's coffee during the day even if the Bistro is closed. These services are provided for by our front desk associates. My aplogies if this was not communicated or felt you were treated poorly. I have spoken to our housekeeping supervisor regarding your cleanliness issues and he will be folloiwing up with the housekeepers. Thank you for providing the feedback. Kindly, Ann
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
There was no mini fridge in the room.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"no parking"
room and grounds were nice but all parking places were taken! we had to park along the driveway and were concerned about the car getting hit
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"No buffet breakfast included"
The facility was OK but as senior citizens on a budget for the price we paid for the room we expected a free buffet breakfast. Read the fine print. When we checked in the welcoming? desk clerk told us there is none and we should use "The Bistro" and can buy something there...we will not stay there again and will scrutinize any further "Courtyard" ads.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport
Thank you very much for giving us your feedback. We certainly would never hide the fact that we do not have a complimentary buffet. All Courtyard hotels have installed the Bistro restaurant and we offer a wide variety of breakfast and dinner items. I'm sorry if you felt our Bistro did not meet your needs. We do offer different breakfast packages that include complimentary breakfast with a room stay. Perhaps, when traveling in the future a breakfast package may better suit your needs . Thanks you very much for your comments and the opportunity to respond. Kindly,
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Convenient and satisfying."
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, especially Sue. She took time to help me find my way to my class reunion. I was disappointed that there was not complementary coffee and no refrigerator in the room. The hotel was very conveniently located for my stay and we enjoyed our time there.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2014