All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here450 Cherrington Pkwy, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Overall good"
Overall good
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
Room was clean, comfortable. Kids enjoyed the pool.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Such a great hotel"
The hotel is really clean and modern. Very quiet and never had a problem with the services. The indoor pool is nice and the rooms have a lot of space. The lobby and little bistro is nice and there is plenty of space to eat. There isn't a continental breakfast, but that's the only complaint I would have.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
The room was very nice, clean and spacious. Only down fall is that it was a bit fair wWy from down town.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Everything is clean and tight. We asked for a crib and a fridge and the hotel delivered it right away.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great Staff"
It was an overnight stay, before we went home from vacation. Close to airport. Shuttle to airport is great and runs early morning. Check in staff was great, we arrived way before check in time and was able to get us into a room immediately. Wonderful and nice time. Great location!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"Overall good experience!"
Staff was good, environment is what you expect from Courtyard and the place was clean. Couldn't ask for a better experience when staying at a Courtyard!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Danielkrauss00
"Convenient Location"
Stayed here for 2 nights and found the hotel staff to be very helpful and nice. The location was great. Easy trip into town with some traffic to deal with depending on the time you were traveling. Close to the airport. The lobby looked to be renovated recently the rest of the hotel was a little dated but still decent. Would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
I did have to squash a really ugly bug crawling across the ceiling in my room but other than that my stay was great. Wonderful staff!
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Nice hotel. Convenient location."
The hotel is a private and cozy environment. My husband and I were interested in a weekend get away to visit family and friends. We did not want to stay at a hotel that was in the middle of the hustle and bustle of every day life, so I went on-line and found the Courtyard Marriott, which appeared to be away from it all. Well, when we drove up to the hotel, it certainly looked good from the outside. Once we checked into our room, we were really sold. We were please to be on the bottom floor with a walk out patio right into the courtyard. We couldn't have asked for better than this. The room was very cozy, as is all the Marriotts' we have stayed in. We stayed for three nights and it was like being on a romantic retreat.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Nice location in Pittsburgh Area"
Hotel was excellent - very clean, friendly staff, lots of great amenities & excellent location near Pittsburgh International Airport. Lots of places to see conveniently from this location.
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Fantastic experience"
Amazing staff. Second visit and same front desk person Sue was still there and was so gracious. The staff is awesome. Got me a cup of coffee upon check in......a long day of traveling......and secured a room close to the public area. Wish every hotel treated their guests like this.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Regina
Good hotel close to airport little far from city though.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Great hotel close to airport"
This is a very nice hotel that is close to the airport. They also shuttled us to back and forth from the airport. Great price and very nice rooms.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
The hotel was quite nice and pricing was a bargain for the quality, service and amenities.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport
Thank you very much for your feedback . We appreciate the kind words.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Les
"Convenient to airport"
While it is a fine place to stay, its greatest selling points are its free 24 hour airport transportation and its convenience to the airport. I had been flying all day, flights were delayed, arrived late, all airport shops closed, and hotel's bistro closed but serving drinks. I had medication to take before going to bed and had nothing to eat for more than 15 hours. I begged a bistro's staff member and she made me a sandwich. I only stayed one night.
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
Pat
The hotel was amazing. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and loved the Bistro downstairs. And it was close to the event we were there for. Would definitely stay again. :)
2 night trip May 10, 2014
Angie
"One Night Stay"
My fiancé and I stayed in this hotel for one night to explore Pittsburgh before we went to Indiana PA for a concert. We had a long drive from Maryland (5 hours). We asked the employee at the counter who checked us in (Sue) if we could have a high floor room, she apologized and said the only room available was on the first floor, directly across from the pool. We then asked if there would be small children near by and she assured us there were only college graduates and grandparents. We were shocked when we were woke up at 6am by screaming and yelling small children running up and down the hall outside our room. The children were banging on our door, and using the pool at 7am, just screaming and yelling with no supervision. We were also unable to connect to the WiFi after numerous attempts. Also, our room did not have a refrigerator, and after our 5 hour drive to your hotel, we had brought drinks to cool in the fridge, we were very disappointed that our room did not have a fridge. Overall, this was probably one of the worst experiences we have had at any hotel. We do frequently stay at Courtyards everywhere we go, however, if we ever return to Pittsburgh, this is one Courtyard we would not revisit.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a critique of your stay. We appreciate the feedback. Unfortunately, we are not always aware of "types of guests" in the hotel. It would be difficult for us to know , unless they would be arriving as a group and even then, we can't always be sure. I am sure our front desk gave the best information she had at the time. I'm very sorry if other guests might have disturbed your stay. Please do not hesitiate to call our front desk to inform us if there is a disturbance. We take pride in allowing all of our guests to be comfortable in the hotel. We do offer refrigerators to our guests that have requested one. Unfortunately, we do not have them in every room., but are happy to bring one to the room if you would need one. Thank you very much for your feedback. I will share this information with the rest of our management team. Kindly, Ann
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Stayed overnight to catch an early morning flight."
Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Room looks newly renovated and clean. Great layout. Would definately stay again.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"nice place to stay before flight"
hotel was nice. we really were there for only a short stay but what we saw we liked
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nice price for a weekend in Pittsburgh."
Room was nice and clean and attractive. My husband saw a bug on the curtain in the morning. Drinks were way overpriced.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport
Thank you very much for your feedback and choosing our hotel. I have made note of your critique and will let all of our leaders know. Please accept my apology for the bug. This is not acceptable. I hope you would choose our hotel again in the future. Kindly, Ann Millen
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Nice price for a weekend in Pittsburgh."
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Missing....."
The hotel signs indicated there was a whirlpool tub in the pool area, however it was not. The maint person indicated that it was taken out because the handicap pool like cost 6K. The bed was hard and the hotel was somewhat dirty. Please put some money into this hotel and we might look at than.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"nice hotel for price point-close to downtown"
room was nice. linens & bedding comfortable. layout of hotel was great, not too big to navigate around. pool size was just fine for this size hotel. breakfast has very tasty selections as my wife & I chose different items on both mornings!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Convenient to airport"
The room was very comfortable and roomy. Liked the free internet.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Great airport hotel"
We stayed at this hotel because we had an early flight and didn't want to inconvenience family. The staff was friendly, the room was neat, tidy and comfortable and the shuttle picked us up and dropped us off with plenty of time to spare before our flight.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Great experience"
Very nice. Easy to find close to airport, friendly very helpful staff. Would stay again
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Convenient but not clean!"
Staff was very nice but room was not clean! Dusty, comforter had lint balls all over it and I really didn't appreciate seeing someone else's hair in the tub! Gross.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"Modern rooms, friendly service"
I had a wonderful stay. Rented room for Valentines day....requested fridge and wine glasses and room was ready to go! Late checkout is always nice (12pm). For a romantic dinner, get reservations at the Hydeholde (about 1 mile away)...you will not be disappointed.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Jdoe
"Quickie"
Hotlel is fairly close to the airport. Facilities are clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, while there is still a pool, they have removed the spa/whirlpool. Regardless, we would definately stay here again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
The hotel was a few miles from the city, but easy to find and worth the extra miles. The hotel staff was friendly and the food in the bistro was also good.
3 night trip Jan 30, 2014
andrea
"Not great for Marriot"
The hotel isn't located near anything of interest, difficult to get a cab or the shuttle to take you anywhere, breakfast counter closes while it's still breakfast time, not over enthused or helpful staff, cleaning person didn't knock on the door at 8am to clean the room and almost walked in on me getting out of the shower.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Traveler
The night manager that was there during our stay was amazing. We had several problems with our flight, and timing. He helped up so well that we were able to make our flight, otherwise we would still be in Pittsburgh. He was kind and so knowledgeable. Please give him our many thanks. We were on a trip to say goodbye to our son who is leaving for a year in Afghanistan and the trip would have been ruined if not for his help.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Mr, and Mrs Jackson
"Good for families transiting through Pittsburgh"
Nice hotel with ver clean and modern facilities. Staff was courteous and helpful with having a pack & play/crib for my 6 month old baby. The pool was perfect for my older 3 year old. Some negatives: - Far away from amenities like restaurants, gas or grocery stores - On site restaurant did not serve lunch - No complimentary breakfast offered Overall it's a nice, quiet hotel to stay in close to the airport just for the night.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
She-Ra
I stayed overnight at the Courtyard with my daughter so we would have a short drive to the airport for a 6 am flight that she had. Since it was between Christmas and New Years there were not many people staying at the hotel. The hotel staff at the front desk were very nice. What disappointed me was the cleanliness of our room. We did not need to shower thank goodness because when I peeked into the tub there was all of this black dirt or powder. Didn't know what it was but it looked gross. We left to go get a bite to eat because the restaurant at the hotel was closed for the time between the holidays which was annoying but understandable since not many people were there. When we returned we got ready for bed due to having to leave the hotel at 4 am to get to the airport. I removed the extra pillow and turned my covers down and staring back at me was dried old food!! It was so disgusting that obviously states that the sheets were never changed from previous occupants. It was late and we were tired so I just got bath towels from the bathroom and laid them on the other side of the bed and on the pillow and went to sleep. Needless to say it was not restful because I was afraid of touching the sheets. It is not rocket science that the most important thing a hotel room should be is clean!!! If this was a cheap fleabag hotel I would understand a bit more but this hotel was nice and not cheap! Please get better cleaning staff.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
K. Adams
"Very convenient to Moon and Robinson!"
Everyone was hospitable and pleasant. I went up to the food bar where there were a few fruit cups left over from breakfast and was politely standing there waiting for the employee to finish. Without missing a beat she didn't turn around just stated loudly... Breakfast is over and we are closed! I asked her if I could still purchase the cup of fruit since it was already sealed and ready to go. She said, again without turning around, take it to the front desk and you can pay for it there! Guess she was on a strict time line and could not be interrupted, or be courteous.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
marla
"convenient to the airport"
Everyone was friendly and very helpful.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
wendy
"Good value for the ammenities offered."
The room was updated and well maintained and clean. The staff was responsive in my room requests. The Bistro needs work. Also the televisions in the Bistro didn't work properly. They had a lot of electronics in the lobby, but not all worked. Too few channel options in the room also.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Holly Bedard
"Courtyard Marriott - Airport"
Nice hotel for the price. Spacious Rooms with couch, big screen, extended cable. Fun little bar area. Nice indoor pool. Small but doable fitness room. Pleasant front desk employees.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Tom Clancy
"Best stay yet"
We stay in the area several times a year and this is the first time we stayed at the Marriot. The staff very nice, the room was impeccable, and the price was great. Everything was very clean. The kids had a great time in the pool. We will definitely be staying here for now on.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Sherry
"Hotel close to airport. Shuttle was great."
Clean convenient and comfy
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
pittsburgh trav
"Courtyard stay"
Once again, Marriott does it! Our choice when we stay at a hotel is always a Marriott, if available. Never disappointed!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Pammie
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Checked in late with prepay through Expedia. Check in went smooth and staff was courteous. Elevator and hallways not really up to pare as compared to the cleanness of room. Carpet in hallways a bit heavy and a chore to pull a big heavy bag and I'm athletic plus the elevator is no where near the lobby. Room was an 8 out of 10. Larger than normal with a couch and desk. King bed slept well, but TV on the side wall. The person on the right side of the bed would not be able to watch easily. Bathroom was very clean with separate shower/toilet room from bathroom which would allow two people ease of getting ready together. Light in the toilet/shower was almost like a small LED light and not bright enough.and cold in color. Don't know why this bothered me as I really don't expect much in a hotel room, but it did. Almost like a hospital. I would stay here again and can recommend it for $99 a night.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
World traveler
"Missing a full bar"
Functional hotel. Would be more enticing with a full bar.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"close to airport"
Clean. Reasonable. Staff very helpful. Annemities great. Will stay again.Has shuttle to airport. $5 daily for parking. Very reasonable rates!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
woods
"clean, comfortable hotel close to location."
Hotel was nice, but I was disapointed to learn there was no continental breakfast as described in the Expedia booking. That is a big reason I booked this hotel.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Lynn
"Unprofessional Help at Check In/Out"
Stayed here for proximity to airport when we arrived, then reserved it for the night before our return flight. The cost was MORE than double for that night as we reserved it at the hotel and not online, but woman at the desk offered no advise when we were booking (could have booked from the room online if we had known!) Please note the landing pattern for the airport is directly overhead. Will not stay here again and will not recommend.
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
"Somewhat aged hotel reasonably priced with free ah"
Hotel bit tired. Very pleasant staff. Exercise room. Good on hotel restaurant for all facility
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Nice!!"
Clean quiet and friendly staff. The hotel was in a decent location. The only complaint we had was the beds were really uncomfortable. Overall we would consider staying at this hotel again.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Nichole
"Back yo Home visit."
Great location, shopping Very close by, downtown 15 minutes away. Will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013