All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
2844 Cobb Parkway SE, Atlanta, GA, 30339, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Nice room. Staff was not so good."
The staff was very unprofessional. It was loud in the hallway. The front desk people were kind of rude. The water wasn't really hot. The heat wasn't really working too well.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"ATL Galleria"
Remodeling but overall a great experience and extremely well located next to mall and fine dining.
3 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"OK. Didn't see too much of the hotel"
Lobby was under construction at the time of my stay. Never visited restaurant so I can't judge.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Construction going on in the lobby, which had an unpleasant smell.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Business Trip"
Comfy beds, overpriced food but good. No hamburger is worth 18.50. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
michelle
"wonderful"
Great & beautiful view
2 night trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel, be careful with parking,"
overall I stay with okay but watch out for parking because they will tell you you can use your key to get in and out however it didn't work and we were asked for a receipt which the only reason we had was because we had to use our debit card and were able to pull up the bank account information upon checkout to show the charges because their receipt paper was out. Also our safe was broken and they were supposed to bring another but they never followed up.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Emily- 42
Extremely friendly and accommodating staff!
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
"Absolutely delighted"
I was delighted with the hotel and room. I booked last minute and knew that the hotel has been there for many years. After reading a few reviews about the renovation, I booked it for a last minute trip. The room was super nice, quiet, clean and comfortable. So comfortable, that I almost overslept my morning meeting. Will definitely stay there again. The location is perfect for access to the perimeter highway (285), and dozens of restaurants nearby.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Greg
Nice place to stay mall is located behind it as well as some restaurants, down falls are paying for Wifi and parking, using your card to use the elevator other then that it's cool
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Good place -"
Not a bad place to stay - room was big enough for 2 adults and one toddler. Awesome shower...
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Christopher
"Convenient Location and courteous staff"
Very pleasant and comfortable. The parking lot was a little tricky to figure out, but that wasn't a big deal. Staff was wonderful- polite and helpful!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Excellent!"
Excellent stay. Roomy suites and very clean! Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"The Sheraton Suites Is Under Construction"
It wasn't advertised that this hotel is under construction.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"close to the gallaria"
the hotel was priced a bit less than others in the area. When i got there i understood why this was the case. They were remodeling the lobby, so we had to check in at this make-shift front counter/office. i felt as if i was checking into some government building.[-]. Other than that, i must say the staff were great!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
keith
"House hunting stay"
Very nice hotel. The bed was a bit firm and made my back hurt the first night. Otherwise, the room and hotel were great. Definitely recommend it.
4 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Nathan
"Might be better after construction"
Construction started the day before I arrived. The lobby was messy and had construction material all over. The restaurant was closed and the bar was moved to a banquet room n a portable bar.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Wonderful hotel. True to pictures!"
Excellent
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"Almost the best"
I had a great experience.The only problem I have was the shower needed to be adjusted because it was either on way to strong or super cold. Couldn't really enjoy it. Everything else was wonderful. Will definitely return again.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
jamel
"Awesome Experience"
I Loved the Hotel! It was very nice and cozy! Would defiantly consider staying again on my next visit!!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
jachovia
"MUST stay again!"
The staff was hospitable, friendly, and welcoming. My room was exactly what I wanted.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Joan
Although the experience started rocky from Expedia not sending our hotel information to the hotel. The staff was very nice and welcoming. We had a good breakfast for not too much in the hotel and even the staff in the restaraunt area was very friendly.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"4th Great Stay"
Last minute plans to take advantage of holiday shopping brought us here for our 4th stay and the price was GREAT!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Larisha
"Thanksgiving"
Excellent value Wonderful stay. Hotel CLEAN staff super friendly. Will stay here again
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Roy
"Excellent Stay"
A quick weekend getaway - was clean and perfect stay.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Sheraton stay at Cobb Parkway SE"
Lovely place, but the food is very expensive and the Internet accrued extra charges. These days, Internet services usually come with the room, so it's been a long time I've had to pay for Internet services in a hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Ekpo
"Smoking in rm 8⃣1⃣8⃣"
Rm 818 had been smoked in and we were not offered a change. It was a get away weekend so did not have a lot of time to hassle over room. Called Tuesday and all I got was we will not compensate you because you booked thru Expedia. Also indoor pool was very small and cold. Not a positive experience using expedia
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Just what I needed"
I wasn't able to take full advantage of the hotel but I will stay there on my next trip to the ATL
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
DCflyGirl
"Great choice for North Atlanta"
Great location, friendly staff. Rooms were clean and exactly what I was looking for.
2 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Sean
"Anniversary trip"
The staff was exceptionally helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Cindy
"Excellent service and customer care"
The front desk staff was very professional and accommodating.I felt welcome and valued.Whenever I travel again to Atlanta, this will be the Hotel of my choice!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Andrea
"Highly recommended!!"
Overall great stay! Loved the friendiness of staff and the location which was perfect to great dining and shopping!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Courtney
"Typical Stay ..."
Go once, go twice, go again, its always the same ....
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Gregory
"Will return in November, great hotel."
The hotel was recently updated which made it look like a brand new hotel. It was very spacious with the suite appeal. I will definitely be staying there again.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Detrice
"Nice right next door to Cumberland mall"
Hotel was really nice, and so was guest service. However you have to pay to park $8 for 24hrs, also this nice hotel does not offer Continenal Breakfast and breakfast price starts at $14 I rate this hotel 3 stars plus thumbs down for dining experience and parking!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Cookie
"It's the little things"
Nice hotel in a great location. My only complaint was the extra little charges $8 for Internet per day $8 for parking per day . However the biggest surprise was the restaurant and lounge . Don't eat or drink at the hotel , it is super expensive $15-$20 a drink for mixed drinks . $17 cheese burgers .
3 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Willie
"Hotel Accommodation"
My stay was pleasurable n enjoyable. The only thing I don't agree with the 8 per day parking fee..Y should I pay to park when u no I need to park..
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Bobby
"Weekend Getaway"
Great stay for a girls weekend getaway and right next to the mall if you enjoyed shopping!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
Tyquesha
"Okay for the price"
The room was nice for the price but now the hotel charges eight dollars for parking. The handle on the sink at the minibar for hot water didn't work and you had to hold the handle down then pull the handle back up to flush the toilet. This was the first time I've had these kinda of issues at this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Hotel in GA"
Hotel was very nice and clean. Did not agree with the charge for parking. Feel like that should come with the stay at the hotel
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
Our stay was for just one night but I must say that it was very easy to find. It was also very inviting. The only drawback I found on the hotel was the room cards were hit and miss on working. They eventually would work each time but not before failing to scan a couple of times when you swiped them. We did not eat in the restaurant (pricy). Parking is $8 per day but worth it to have you car in a secure area. Rooms were great. Much more enjoyable than your typical rooms. Having a sitting area away from the bedroom is great. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Stephen
"NOT WHAT I EXPECTED FROM A SHERATON HOTEL"
when we first walked into our room , we were overwhelmed with the smell of mold and mildew . we tried calling the front desk but after the phone ranged for approx. 30 times ,and it being 1:00 in the morning after driving 8 hours ,waiting 45 min to get checked in ,we said the h--- with it
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
mike
"Great value compared to other area hotels"
Comparable quality when compared to other nearby hotels at a lower price. An excellent choice if complimentary food is not important to you which based on the difference in price is not really complimentary anyway although it can be convenient.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Excellent customer service"
My daughter forgot her toothbrush--called the front desk to ask if there was gift shop where she could buy one. The staff member said they would bring one right up. It was there in about 2 minutes. Saved us a trip out in our pjs!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice rooms, some shady behavior"
The management is great and the rooms are newly renovated. The negative would be allowing parties in the rooms and we eyewitnessed several times, people sliding their cards for those not staying in the hotel in and out of parking deck and to the upstairs rooms. We liked the security aspect of the hotel but if it is not reinforced it defeats the purpose.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"2nd time at hotel. Would stay again"
Both times at hotel we received friendly and courteous service. Room was very comfortable. Will book here again whenever visiting Atlanta.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
tammy
Although lovely and clean, for the price NO Wi-Fi ($$/day!!!), NO continental breakfast, Not even a newspaper. Its difficult to drive across the street (10 lanes) to attend events in the Galleria. To exit the hotel you must turn right or left, but not go straight across to the Galleria. The staff was polite. My dinner took 1 hour to arrive and then the salmon was not done.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Eleanor Lowe
"Very Comfy"
I always enjoy staying at this Sheraton. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I always receive outstanding service and the beds are so comfy!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Adrienne
"Loved it"
The hotel was very nice. The staff members were courteous and helpful. The hotel room was very clean and comfortable. They have great security as well. We will definitely stay there again. I don't have any complaints.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Pamela
"great rooms"
Very nice renovations and great location
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014