All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
2844 Cobb Parkway SE, Atlanta, GA, 30339, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Food is all right
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad pool
    Bad internet service
"Excellent customer service"
Excellent stay, excellent customer service. The staff is incredible with their personal attention to every detail. I would recommend this great hotel. The hotel has been renovated and it is lovely.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Perfect location"
Excellent
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Terrific hotel suite had separate sitting area with couch and comfy chair, desk and bedroom closed off from sitting area. Easy access right off 75S. Would definitely stay here again
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Catherine
"Receptionists need to improve!"
We had 2 rooms, one for our son and one for us. We were placed on different floors until we asked to be on same floor! Just given keys but were not told about any hotel amenities such as pools, dining rooms and times of meals being served. No advice about internet either!
4 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Birthday getaway"
Very relaxing stay with great upgrades to hotel. Needs to add bellman to help with luggage. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Terry
I enjoyed it the whole time we was there. The people are very friendly. The bar was awesome. I just loved everything about it
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Sonja
"Good place for a good rate."
It was a nice hotel very clean newly renovated. I like the proximity to Cumberland Mall and lots of restaurants.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"Great stay for the neighborhood"
Great renovated hotel with beautiful decor. The walls are a bit thin, elevator is quite slow and the restaurant has a limited menu but overall the staffing was excellent and the quality of the rooms were superior than what was expected. I traveled for work and had to stay in this area. My first night I had to switch from another hotel due to their quality. It was a great surprise to stay at this hotel.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
ADAMION BLACKSHEAR MADE MY STAY OUTSTANDING!!!
4 night trip Aug 20, 2015
LISA
Great stay and the beds were comfortable and clean.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Camille
"Pleasant and Professional"
Our stay was incredible. This hotel has undergone a remodel. The atmosphere is filled with energy from the staff. The decor is fabulous through and through! Staff is friendly and very observant of guest and their needs. I would recommend this hotel every time.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Monique
"A night to study!"
Me and my classmate came for the night before our big certification exam and had planned on sitting by the pool to study and relax with no distractions but the location of the pool had the sun blocked out by the hotel and it got real windy as the sun went down but other than that the place was great and we totally enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back and refer all our friends and family
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Jenny
"some one stole my ring at the hotel"
stole my ring at the room hotel
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"great choice"
Room was very spacious and clean and location was very convenient
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Angelia
"Great Hotel Expereince"
Staff was very friendly. The room was extremely clean and the décor was very high end. All of this made for a very enjoyable stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
Yvonne
"Weekend rendezvous"
Exceptionally Well! Nice place for me and my lady friend! We enjoyed the view and the peacefulness..can't wait to geaux bacc!!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"I love this hotel!!!!!!"
This was my second time staying in this hotel and I must say I would not stay at any other hotel in Atlanta other than this one! We have been to Atlanta many times and had many bad experiences with other hotels, but, this one is awesome!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Britt
"Fri night last minute"
Everything was excellent. Nice big room make you feel at home
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
smoove
"YES! YES! YES!"
This was the nicest hotel I have stayed at. My boyfriend and I enjoyed every moment of it and I was actually sad about leaving. Everyone was so nice. The bar area was convenient and a nice touch. The drink prices were not high and we managed to have a good time without paying a lot for it. I love the room and enjoyed it all. I definitely will have to come stay at this hotel again!!
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Marian
"Grandson's Road Trip"
Brought my grandsons to Atlanta for a sports weekend. They loved the Sheraton. Staff was super great. Really enjoyed our stay. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Joan
"PreTeen birthday celebration"
We had a birthday gathering for my 12 year old granddaughter. they loved the room, the pool and had wonderful time. The Suite allowed separation from the adults but yet visibility to what they were doing.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Wifi?"
Very nice hotel, only problem was no free breakfast and no free wifi.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Jon
"Very nice hotel"
I've stayed at this hotel about 5 times over the years and the experience has grown with all of my expectations. It's centrally located between a huge mall and excellent dining establishments. But if your there just to relax, they have a nice gym, pool, restaurant, and a lounge/bar for a nightcap. Sheraton is always my first pick when I travel to Atlanta.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Cashemer
"Service was good, comfort of stay was lacking!"
The first room we were assigned was evidently used previously for a weed party. The smell was lingering and quite strong. I requested a room change, which was handled efficiently. The next room was clean and better smelling, but the door to the hall must have been paper thin... about 7 am the doors on the hall began opening from other patrons. The banging and slamming was unbelievable. No way we could sleep a bit late. :( We were also disappointed that no minimal breakfast was offered complimentary. They have a nice dining area with a menu that you can order from. Perhaps great for the business traveler, but not for a family excursion on a budget.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Galleria Stay"
We were three ladies attending a conference at the Cobb Galleria. This hotel is walking distance to the Galleria as well as the Cumberland Mall - including walkovers to avoid busy roads. The Mall dining choices included PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory among many others. VERY convenient. The room itself was very comfortable - linens were especially nice. We had a coffeemaker and fridge. We requested a rollaway in lieu of using the sofa bed - highly recommend as it was very comfortable with the same wonderful linens as the other beds. Hotel staff were all very nice and we were able to get our Starbucks before heading out the door to our conference each morning. Would definitely stay here in the future!
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Robin
Exceptional weight room. But no hot tub.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
ann
"Heavy doors, decent hotel"
Huge room, ex access to the freeways - only complaint; bring your earplugs the doors are so heavy that every time someone leaves their room it slams so hard it will wake you up.
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Booked a four star hotel received a pushing two star experience
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
dj
"Recommend"
It was awesome all the way. I will recommend it to friends and family
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Desire
"Very nice"
The staff was very courteous
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Things to change"
First room I was given was, there were still guest in the room. Breakfast in the hotel is terrible. Do not get the buffet. Save your money.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Awesome in every way!"
Close to any & everything we needed. Very clean & quiet. Loved the room in every way. It was decorated and the layout & view were great! Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Briana
"Great room"
The room was great. The staff was very accommodating when my husband booked the wrong dates. It was difficult to get to and you could only turn right out of their hotel.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Very nice"
This is one of the best hotels my wife and I have ever visited. The room was clean and spacious. We stayed there to attend a concert at the Cobb Energy Center. The only problem with the hotel is the location(right off the interstate exit. On the morning of checkout there was a lunch wagon right in front of the door making it difficult for you to drive up and place your luggage in your car.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Pleasant stay for momocon weekend"
Other than the inconvenience of hotels.com’s card being declined the stay was excellent.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
john anthony
"Birthday Stay"
It was a great stay in a nice area ... Will stay again
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Shakonda
"great Hotel"
We had a lovely time at this hotel. The staff was wonderful.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great Stay..."
Excellent!!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Russell
"Last stay!"
I stayed at this hotel back in March of this year, it was ok. But this last time, soon as I arrive after a 7hr drive, we get to the room and the tv doesn't work and did I mention I also had my four year old! I immediately contact the front desk, the young lady Ieisha or something kept cutting me off, kept being rude and said someone would be there to fix it. Someone came with a terribly thick accent, but it was fixed. Then, the room we were at was horrible because every noise, step, thud anything you could hear as if you were outside the room yourself. The next day we leave come back after shopping and ect only to find out the TV was out yet again. So I then demanded to get a new room after paying $700 heck yeah...We get a new room but no one offered to assist with the move then I had to go down to get the new key. So never again will I choose this hotel or recommend it to anyone!
Other trip May 28, 2015
Toni
"It was an ok stay, not the best experiences"
Paper thin ceiling. I can hear everything from the guests upstairs from me. The dragging sounds to the walking in heels. The doors slamming on my floor would scare me. The older guy who guarded the breakfast area was rude and assumed I was there to steal breakfast. I knew the cost of the buffet and he approached me like I wasn't allowed to enter the breakfast area. He treated me like I was a thief. Not a good feeling to experience at a hotel like this! The guy at the little snack shop needs better customer service training. I walked up to the counter to order and he just looked at me while leaning on the counter like he didn't want to assist me. I had to do his job for him by saying "hello how are you!" However, the front desk attendants were very helpful and room service was nice too.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Kelli-Ann
"Nice hotel close to shopping."
The only drawback was the room across the hall, had a revolving door. Meaning, there was non-stop traffic in and out. I could hear the constant slamming of the door and continuous talking and yelling. Aside from that, it was s good stay.
Other trip May 25, 2015
EDW
"Will stay again!"
I do not have one single complaint. Everything was wonderful- especially enjoyed the nice gym equipment. Thank you for providing cold towels and ear buds- nice touch!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Tracy
"lovely"
I really enjoyed the room it was very nice and service was great wiil return.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
tamika
I'm a person of few words so I will be brief. I've stayed in several hotels and this one by far was the greatest! I and my wife was satisfied from check-in to check-out! If she didn't complain no one will complain.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Mackie
Awesome!! Staff very helpful and facilities were kept at upmost cleanliness.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Taters
"crime"
My vehicle and 5 other vehicles were broken into during our stay. They have no security and any one can walk from the mall area directly into the top of the garage. This makes it very easy for any criminal to break into any number of vehicles. I would never stay there again, and your company should take this hotel off of your list. Tim Koch
Other trip May 10, 2015
"my lil getaway"
It was a nice hotel from staff to the newly renovated rooms...I will definitely refer this hotel to others and stay again myself
1 night trip Mar 29, 2015
tammie
Amazing!
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Courtney
"The grass can be green on the other side"
When we first walked in,everything was so nice clean the staff was really nice. When we got to our room the door was crack open,but everything was in the room. But we notice this room wasn't clean, it had hair in the tub and on the bed and come to find out that room wasn't ready for guess. But the housekeeping supervisor apologized and put us in the right room and she really took care of us make sure we had extra towels she check the next room with me to make sure that i like it. When me and the kids came back from the pool.That's when i notice a plate of cookies so they check on us again. To make sure our stay was comfortable.But at the end I was really happy and pleased with the service.I do see myself coming back there because how they turn my bad situation turn around real fast and made it a awesome stay. I would definitely bring my family back to the Sheraton.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Lashon
"Great Stay!"
I was pleasantly surprised. ... will stay again when I spend time shopping next door at the mall....
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015