All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8686 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX, 77054, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quality of this hotel did not meet price paid."
We were disappointed in the cleanness of our room. We found a dead flying ant of some type in one bed and a live spider in the other. Also the back of the bathroom door was what I would consider, filthy! Also, for the price of the room, we felt that a refrigerator should have been provided in the room--there was a spot for one, but there was not a refrigerator. There were also dirty spots on the wall in several places that should have been cleaned. When we checked in, the staff at the front desk was friendly and worked quickly to expedite check-in for all who were waiting.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Terrible! Very old and outdated. Workers don't care to help you.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"only for budget traveller"
I was sent to Building 6. It is old and outdated. It would not please my family if we stayed here for vacation.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Good location but not what I expected"
Hosted an event but the conference portion of the hotel is way too far from the entrance of the hotel and is extremely confusing to find a specific room. My room didn't have a thermostat so it was freezing all night. The staff and the food were the saving graces of the night I spent here
Solo
"Great Stay!"
Wanted a hotel close to NRG Stadium. Had no idea HOW close this hotel is. Was very happy with our choice.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Alex
good hotel, beware that it is 1/2 block from the stadium. You have parking problems on game days
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good for Medical Patients"
The staff is very courteous and friendly. The shuttle is free (you should always tip, though) and the drivers are fantastic. We were at the hotel to go to md anderson; so, it was fine for those reasons. Now, the bad: The carpet is ancient and needs to be replaced. The bathrooms have a gross drop ceiling without a working fan.. The shower curtain was not properly attached so the water got everywhere. The crown molding in the rooms is made out of styrofoam. There is ONE drink vending machine in the entire hotel - that is unacceptable. The gift shop did not open on time. There are no movies on demand. They rent out the parking lot for Texans games; so, traffic was backed up into the street with angry drivers waiting for us to turn into the lot while we waited for an attendant to take money. There are about four other gates into the lot that could be used. They are always closed. Open one gate for hotel guests and have one for football fans. See how simple that is? Scary neighborhood. I walked to the gas station and had someone ask me if I wanted to buy drugs while another asked me for money. Rent a car and go see other parts of the city.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Tony
"Not so bad"
I thought the hotel was very convenient for attending the game... The only complaint I have, if one could classify it as a complaint was the smell of the hotel.. There was an old smell to the establishment and I do not think there is really anything that could be done with the exception of changing the carpet.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Glenn
"Peaceful and Tranquil"
We stayed for only one night, but the sleep was unforgetable. After a long day all over Houston it was a great oasis in the hustle and bustle. The room was very clean, internet was very good as well. There was no game that weekend so things were very peaceful.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Ricardo
"Great for concerts"
I stayed here for a concert at NRG Arena. It was a very nice stay. The hotel is a little old and the room needs some touch ups. For the price it wasnt amazing. But you cant beat the convenience for concerts and games. The following night we sayed at the Holiday Inn Express off I-10. That was a 5star stay for a low price! I recommend both!!
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Jared
"not good at all"
You are to remove one night
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
asdrubal
"Cool"
The stay was great!!! Great location.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Safe and clean hotel!!"
I was in town visiting someone in the hospital. Chose this hotel because it had good reviews. Reviews were accurate hotel was safe, clean, and friendly staff. I would recommend to stay here
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
JC
"Hotel met our needs for a 1 night trip"
Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel is older and could use updating. Our tub had paint that was peeling off in large chunks, which was less than ideal. The ceiling height of the restroom was considerably lower compared to the rest of the room. The beds are comfortable if you enjoy a soft mattress. Tons of road noise throughout the night. No dvd player, mini refrigerator or microwave were in either of the 2 rooms that we booked although they were promised at time of booking.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Jenny
"RNG stadium for LSU V UW"
the hotel was get for going to games at RNG stadium except for service however the weekend we where there it was sold out. the room they gave us was completely not what we paid for, even after they jack up the rates, thank god we book through hotels.com they where able to help refund the different at least since the hotel Manger said u don t like go somewhere else. they had also removed all of the mini fridges out of the room for that weekend because of the game. it took them 2 days to come fix the leaky toilet so it is a great place to be across from the stadium if you can deal with the service at a high price oh and the bar had beers for $6 $12 for single mix drinks.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
joe
"Visiting MD Anderson"
Nice older Hotel. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Shuttle service came in handy. Very convenient for our purposes. Good value.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Comfortable, but no fridge or microwave"
I originally had a two bed with all features, upon arriving they put me in a room with a king size bed since I only needed one, unfortunately I had no fridge or microwave like I originally had, and still paid the same price a night, I was little upset since I stayed there nights, but other than that absolutely no complaint, fast room service and quick checkout. I would stay here again, just make sure if you stay for awhile you know the features to your room.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Joaquin
"Can't beat the closeness to NRG Stadium!!!"
This place is great if you are attending a Texans game or concert at NRG stadium...you can literally walk from the hotel there!!! Unfortunately the room was a little disappointing for the price.No fridge,or microwave,and the room was fairly bland.I asked for a room on a high floor,and was placed on the first floor,which was also disappointing.Bed was VERY comfy though.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice hotel within walking dist to Reliant Stadium"
Easy check-in, friendly & efficient staff, nice pool and hot tub, great coffee (did not have breakfast, but buffet available), free wi-fi, and most important, free parking and directly across the street from Reliant Stadium (safe, well lit area to walk). Also not far from many major restaurants, grocery stores, and only 7.3 miles from Galleria Mall.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Peggy
"It was convenient"
I had booked a room with a kitchenette, but that's not what we got. We didn't even had a mini-fridge or microwave. I called to get a mini-fridge and was told they would bring it up, but it never happened. We requested extra towels and did get those. It was within walking distance of our destination, which was nice, but for the amenities, we could have stayed at a cheaper hotel right next door. The restaurant service was awful. We ended up walking out after being there for 1-1/4 hours and not being served when a larger party (who got there 30 minutes after us) received all of their order. It took 20 minutes for them to get our bill together so we could pay for soft drinks that took 30 minutes for us to get.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Horrible"
Rooms were in the old addition. Toilets wouldn't push paper down and exhaust fans wouldn't work. Room service was horrible and didn't pick up empty tray in hall way and was there the next day Stinking up the hall way.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Would stay again"
The room itself was nice and the service was prompt. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again if I went back to houston. The pool was a little dirty but there were people trying to clean it throughout the day, so it wasn't neglected.
4 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Jen
"Nice hotel close to Reliant stadium"
Only stayed 1 night but room was clean and comfortable. All staff professional and friendly
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
lisa
"very pleased"
the ideal place for a Texans game - park and walk to Reliant - nice hotel bar that serves pretty good food
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Room clean; conveniently located. No, I will not. I gave you what I wanted. This should be optional and is enough to make me never complete a survey again
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
I think the main lobby area was nice but the hotel rooms have a dated feel to them. It was like they tried to convert an old building into a 5-star hotel and my room was not impressive. i hate a bathroom door that open into the already tiny bathroom and had to step over the toilet to get into the shower.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Saleana
"Great for Reliant Event"
Stayed here after a concert at Reliant. Super convenient and comfortable with nice clean rooms and pool. Had an issue with room service, but it was right before they closed.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Old, dingy hotel"
Hotel rooms looked very old & outdated. Hallways too small.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations, and hope you give us another chance in the future. Thank you!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Convenient. Close to the Medical Center"
We enjoyed the hotel and its services. Transportation to the Medical Center made it very convenient. When I had a problem with the TV set, the response was fast and effective.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
Susanne, thank you for taking time to post your comments about your most recent stay. Our team is very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Hotelstaff Jerrry
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Susanne
"Nice Hotel close to medical center.."
Everything was fine except beds too soft.. Restaurant in Hotel.. Medical Center Shuttle service.. Close to Medical center and Reliant Stadium.. Very easy to find.. Located on Loop 610 Expressway.. Galleria was not too far away..
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
steve, Thank you for taking time to post your comments and we're very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Hotelstaff Jerry
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"crown plaza medical center"
Very nice room and comfortable beds. Two complaints: the temperature in the room got too warm at night and temperature on thermastate was pre-set. We were out of our room all day and our room was not serviced when we returned in afternoons. We had to call front desk for service and towels. We stayed a total of three nights and had two rooms.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
thank you for your comments and we're very sorry that our staff did not do their job correctly and we do hope that you will stay with us again. Hotelstaff Jerry
3 night trip Jun 29, 2014
GOOD STAY
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
Thank you for taking time to post your comments and we look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
HAROLD
Very pleasant stay!!
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
Thank you for staying with us and for also posting your comments.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Smelled of big spray"
When we walked into the main lobby it was really nice. When we went around to our building and walked in the smell of bug spray was overwhelming. I called the front desk to complain and was told that they never use bug spray in the rooms And that I was smelling air freshener. I opened the balcony door for a few hours and that helped a lot but if we had gotten a room without a balcony door I think we may have left. The Rooms were nice and clean and the staff was very nice.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
Thank you for posting your comments and we're very sorry that we did not live up to your expectations and we hope that you will give us another chance on your next trip to Houston.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Close to downtown."
My nephew was staying at the hotel before he left for the MEPS office and then to boot camp. My family enjoyed being able to spend extra time with him. My nieces enjoyed the pool and the hot tub. Many restaurants located nearby. Would request a room on pool side next time, too many lights, especially the one advertising events at the NRG Center, and too much noise.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
than your for taking time to post your comments and we're happy that you enjoyed your stay.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Marilynn
"Nice Hotel in the Medical area."
I have stayed here 4 times. Our room had THE most comfortable bed. Slept well. Our reservation included full buffet breakfast. It was excellent.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
thank you for taking time to post your comments and we're very happy that you have enjoyed your stay each time. We look forward to you next visit.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Vicki
"Bathroom and elevator ."
Too small , ceiling was low. The elevator was too small. The elevator sound like it was going to break. Area in front of elevator was not like the hotel lobby.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
Thank you for your comments and we're very sorry for not meeting your expectations.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great for medical center stay. Very safe feel."
Check in was a breeze. Front desk extremely polite and courteous. Room location exactly as requested. Building was older but very well maintained. Room was spotless clean. Bed was comfy. Biggest plus was safety it is hit and miss with neighboring hotels - definitely a hit at this hotel - very well gated and very well lit. Will stay here again.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
thank you for your comments and we do hope on your next trip to Houston you will again stay with us. Hotelstaff Jerry
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
rick
"Houston medical center visit"
The lobby and dining area are nice. Room was pretty cramped. The bathroom was tiny. There was no way to keep water in the tub. Made it hard to bath my daughter. No room for a wheelchair to maneuver. Staff was nice. Breakfast bar (not included) was pretty good.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
Tony, thank you for taking time to post your comments about your stay .And we're very sorry about the tub not holding water. I hope you will give us another try and again thank you for your comments. Hotelstaff Jerry
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Tony
"Crowne Plaza"
Great service, very good food in the restaurant. Rooms not updated, no mini bar, loose door and lock. Overall good hotel that needs updating in the guest rooms with great service.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
Thank you for taking time to post your comments and we're very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we're sorry about not meeting your expectations. Hotelstaff Jerry
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice hotel close to medical center."
Staff was very friendly and helpful! Very convenient location.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
Thank you for taking time to post your comments , And our staff would like to say thank you and we hope that you will stay with us on your next trip to Houston.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Old hotel that needs upgrading... restroom is VERY small...
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
We stayed on 4th floor of the tower building and were very pleased with comfort and clean room.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
We're very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope that on your next trip to Houston you will stay with us.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Shuttle service and Hotel Staff are Top Notch!"
I choose the Crowne Plaza because of it's close proximity to the medical center. I am from VA and a close friend was in the hospital there. When I learned they provided shuttle service to and from I was sold, no need for a rental car! I later learned that they will take you anywhere within a three mile radius and it's FREE! They took a family to the zoo and museum, they took a couples of guys to CVS, they even took one lady to ROSS to go shopping! Always less than five people on board, they leave the hotel at a half past the hour , ex : 8:30, 0930 , 10:30 ect.... The room was nice, very comfortable bed! Nice restaurant and bar/ grill downstairs I read the reviews prior to selecting this hotel, they were old, outdated reviews... The improvements must've been made, I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
Carolyn, Thank you for taking time to post your comments and we're happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that on your next trip to Houston you will stay with us.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Carolyn
"Hotel stay"
The room was nice, cool and clean. Down fall was there wasn't enough toilet tissue in the bathroom and the hot water wasn't running so maintainence man had to come at midnight to fix the hot water.
Response by Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston near Reliant - Medical
We thank you for your comments and we're very sorry for the short coming during your stay. again thank you for your comments.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"worst crowne experience ever!"
I've stayed at a few Crowne Plaza's before and NEVER have I had an experience like this one. Service-wise, they could care less if you are happy or not. It seemed almost like we were a nuisance. They seemed understaffed, there was always a line for the front desk and check-in was less than slow. Our t.v. was broken so we called down to have it fixed. An hour later it was still broken and we wanted to go out to have dinner. I drove my son to the front so he could go to the front desk and tell them it still hadn't been fixed. When we came back 4 hours later it still was not working and I had to call again. Finally, they sent someone. There was mold in the bathroom and I took pictures so I could upload them to review sites...it was a little patch or just limited to the shower. There was something sticky on the table. Yuck. The sheets looked clean and that's the nicest thing I have to say. I am highly disappointed and will be writing the central office.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
Jamie
"worst in houston"
Called front desk asking for bottle water. They told me to go find a vending machine. Key to room didnt work, had to call the desk. Ac unit in window was very loud, had trouble sleeping. Very old. Hallways and rooms had old musty smell.
2 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Not the Cleanest!!"
Very dirty and smelly. Woke up to a very large roach in the bathroom. For the $300 + rate, not worth it at all!!!
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
Brian Begnaud
"NICE CLOSE TO EVERYTHING"
THE RESTAURANT IS AWESOME--HYATT COULD LEARN A LESSON
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Third Party Booking"
The Crown Plaza is a higher end hotel in Houston. Who knew that down a connecting hall away from the main hotel is a section at the back that was obviously another motel at one time. To get to the second floor of the connecting building you had to ride a tiny elevator that would only accommodate 2 people. The room was small and the carpet was dirty with holes in it. We paid $140 for the room and the bathroom had a dropped ceiling with mold in-between the tiles. We felt that we were stuck there because we were a "third party booking." Words used by man who checked us in at the desk. Not worth the money!
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014