All hotels in Paris, France
4 Rue Salomon De Caus, Paris, Paris, 75003, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"7 nights in Paris"
I loved this hotel! The staff were very accommodating, rooms quiet and comfortable bed. It's very European so don't expect American excess or worse yet complain about the lack of American excess. It is in a great neighborhood, very close to several metro stations on a safe street, close to many cafés and shops, year out of the way enough to be quiet and relaxing. Clean well appointed room with a very comfortable bed. I loved waking up to watch the old men play bocci in the beautiful park across the street. Ample breakfast, nice lobby, and full of charm. Be forewarned it is not big. Don't expect it to be. I am a big guy but I found it comfortable. One except Was the bathroom in my specific room. Tiny shower with a huge rainforest shower head you really could not escape the water if used. Tiny commode area. Well appointed and lovely just small I will totally stay here again and recommend it to anyone who what's a Parisian experience. It's well worth it.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Ken
"Amazing hotel!"
I got a suite and the room was amazing! Lots of room! Great location!
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
"15 to 20 minute walk to Notre Dame"
Hotel was clean. Room was small, had to enter the bed from the bottom. The mattress was hard. Did not have breakfast there too expensive. Hotel is very close to the bus and the metro. Staff was helpful.
4 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
"Close to underground rail line"
The LIttle Palace was exactly what we expected it to be. Having never been to Paris, I had to rely on what other reviewers said. It was small - as we expected. But we were given a corner room that allowed us to have a double bed for my husband and I and then a sofa made into a bed for our 7 year-old daughter. We had an inner room that looked across the courtyard at other rooms. However, this did make our room quiet. We had breakfast only one morning. It was a small continental breakfast for 15 Euros per adult. Not worth it when there are plenty of excellent brasseries and patisseries nearby for much less money. The showers had plenty of hot water with good pressure. I wasn't fond of the lumpy pillows but the bed was ok. The location allowed us easy access to the #4 line just down the block. The #8 line (to the Eiffel Tower) was only a few blocks away. The park across the street was wonderful and our daughter played in it daily. We were fascinated with all the people (locals?) using the park! If we were to return to Paris, we would consider this hotel. Now that we know the city a little bit better, we might consider a different location, depending on what our plans were. For this trip, we wanted access to everything and this hotel provided that. We walked to Notre Dame, Les Halles, and the Louvre. Granted, these might be a bit long for some people, but taking the #4 train makes it much shorter.
3 night family trip Oct 13, 2013
"Friendly little refuge"
This sweet little hotel has lots to commend it. Friendly, helpful front desk staff in a lovely little refuge in a diverse and well located neighborhood. Nice vibe. Room and w.c. size are as expected. Hotel is well kept but housekeeping room service is erratic and breakfast is overpriced - go out for petit dejeuner to one of the many local places.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Sue
"While the location was good"
After reviewing this hotel on Expedia website I booked it and was disappointed. The hotel itself is probably like any other small hotel in Paris(small rooms) but Expedia website said it had a glass-roofed bar which it has NO bar. The people said they never had one on the roof and didn't know what I was talking about?! I booked thinking that would be special and actually would have probably stayed elsewhere had I known it was misleading.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Renie
"Charming and well appointed"
The hotel was lovely, if a little over-priced. Great neighbourhood, nice staff.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"2 Star Hostel for the Price of 4 Star Hotel"
Very disappointed with our overall experience at the Hotel Little Palace. We knew the minute we entered the lobby we had been completely misled by the amenities and photos shown. The category was more Pension / Hostel than Hotel. The entrance looked nothing like the photographs we had seen. It was old, poorly maintained, shabby and had none of the charm the photos had displayed. The elevator was tiny, dirty like entering a tenement elevator, and took forever to arrive. Most of the time we had to take the stairs and were on the 8th floor. The carpet in the room was so stained and filthy you were compelled to wear shoes when getting out of bed to cross to the bathroom. The room smelled of mold and stale air freshener. I am not quite sure how they get away with rating themselves a 4 star hotel and charging the prices they do. We felt completely ripped off. We moved hotels after our original stay had ended (the hotel had a “no refund/cancellation fee” policy, so, like it or not, we were stuck for the duration) and switched to a 3 star hotel down the road that was everything this hotel was not, at a discount. Would not recommend to anyone.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Wonderful hotel"
I have been to Paris many times, and this hotel was wonderful: clean, comfortable, conveniently located and the staff could not have been nicer. I was on a business trip and arrived a day early to spend some free time in Paris and I am very glad I chose to stay here. Not only is the metro close, but the neighborhood itself is lovely and many conveniences are within walking distance. The breakfast was also excellent. I highly recommend it.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Luciana
"Nice hotel.did not live up to advertising."
Nice location, close to Le Marais. Wifi did not work correctly. Window looked out on construction shaft. No hangers in closet. Hotel was supposed to have a car available to take to airport for fixed fee. We reserved it, but it turned out to be a regular taxi at a higher price.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Nice but not great"
Typical European hotel - quaint, standard room was on the small side, linens very "thin". The hotel in general felt like it needed an overhaul to contemporize everything about it. The location is convenient to the Metro and at the edge of the Marais area so walking distance to popular restaurants, trendy shops and art galleries. I was disappointed compared to the pics and reviews posted.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
cel923
"Paris"
Nice hotel , clean , convenient because in Paris center
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"wonderful boutique hotel"
The hotel is a beautiful little boutique hotel in a nice area of Paris district 3. Easy to get to everything with alot of wonderful cafe's and bistros with in walking distance. The metro is 1/2 a block away. We were here for 8 days and would pick this place in a heart beat to go back.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Sherry
"Freatici Paris find"
I've been to Paris many times. This was my first time staying at this hotel. Could not have been happier! Would stay here again for sure!
4 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Teresa
"Very Parisian Hotel"
Great hotel. It was close to the metro stop and walking distance to Louvre, etc. The room was very comfortable. We had a great view from our balcony that overlooked a park.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Kriss
"Nice litter hotel"
this place, was very clean and well-kept. It's only 1 km from the Pompidou Centre, and only steps from a Metro station.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
My room was clean and quiet, with a nice balcony and view of the park. The location is ok but not great. But with two metro stations right next to the hotel, this was not a concern. I did not need any help from the hotel staff so cannot comment on that. They seemed nice. Apparently they lowered the price of breakfast to 15 euros, much more reasonable than the last time I was there. Good wifi internet, but unable to connect to Skype for some reason (as mentioned by other guests as well).
11 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Marco
"Excellent place to stay"
We had a wonderful time in Paris and the Little Palace Hotel provided everything we could have wanted. Perfect location as walking distance to many sites, clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The bathroom ,although small was adequate and maintained. We would stay there again and highly recommend the hotel to others.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2013
Hotel is small, but charming. Staff is very friendly. We did have to cab or walk great distances to everything we saw.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
TTR
"Nice place, well-located near Marais and Pompidou"
We liked this place, which was very clean and well-kept. It's only 1 km from the Pompidou Centre, and only steps from a good Metro station. I do wish the A/C had worked better in our room - it worked fine in our friends' room. In July, we really needed A/C, and, while it worked OK, we would definitely have been more comfortable if it had worked fully. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, and the room was totally clean every evening when we returned from sight-seeing.
Doug
"Lovely"
Hotel was wonderful. Staff was attentive. Highly recommend!
"Very nice hotel."
Very nice Hotel. Well situated close to metro station. Nice staff.
Chucho
"Disappointing and BAD PART OF TOWN"
bad experience. stayed only one night, had to pay for two, because I checked out 5 days early.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Easy metro and train access"
This hotel is situated next to a park and a metro station (the number 4 metro line) -making it a good choice for easy access to the rest of the city, however the surrounding area itself is limited in terms of nice restaurants and shopping. The staff was of very limited help in terms of restaurant recommendations, knowledge of tourist sites, etc. we had two rooms and they were unable to accommodate request for rooms next to each other, so one room was on 2nd, other on 5th. Tiny elevator and rooms typical of Paris. The door/window to our very pretty balcony view would not shut properly and the curtains/rod also in disrepair. Lastly, a requested wake- up call never happened and the front desk was very nonchalant, when informed. There are other better places to stay in Paris at this price point!
3 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Do NOT stay at this hotel."
We booked this hotel after seeing the photos online and reading the reviews. We arrived and discovered the room to be much smaller than photographed, even for Parisian standards. The staff were incredibly unhelpful and failed to return two of our calls to the front desk for help - one for a dinner reservation and one for a car reservation. On day 2, we discovered there was a music festival held at the park in front of the hotel, which was directly outside our windows. We were not informed that this was happening even thought it was a national day of music. The music was so loud and the bass so strong that by 9pm our entire room was shaking with every beat. When we called down to the front desk we were told there was nothing they could do for us, they had no idea when the music may stop - "3 or 4 in the morning" and "it wasn't their problem". We decided to check out of the hotel and went to the front desk. When I told the attendant we were checking out his response was "I don't blame you". He then handed us the phone to speak to the manager who insisted we pay for the full day, was very rude, threatened me and hung up after I refused to pay for the second night. We ended up staying at the Hotel Beauchamps which was a wonderful experience. Overall a horrible hotel experience with a staff that was unresponsive and service that was non-existant considering the amount of money we were paying. Don't even consider staying at this hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"great location,metro"
Cozy hotel, very friendly,helpful staff. Walk to Notre Dame in 15 minutes upper rooms overlook the rooftops. I could see the Eiffel tower from my bed. Worth it to spend a few more dollars for an upper room, more space and great view.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"Charming hotel"
This hotel is a short walk away from most of the major attractions. However, it is far enough to be peaceful and quiet. The best feature about this hotel is its staff. The girls at the receptionist were very helpful and patient with directions and requests. The hotel provides free wireless internet which comes in handy. The rooms are small, but comfortable and well equipped. I did not eat breakfast at the hotel, but the restaurant appeared to be charming.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
IslandGirl
"Cozy and well located hotel"
Recommanded hotel! We were on a family trip with a small girl, Superior room was spacious with a bath and a couch for the girl Breakfast is rich and was tasty Hotel is small, cozy and clean and with a very friendly staff Located great, walking distance from many restaurants and 1 min from teo different Metro stations If you are with a family, the is a small park in front of the hotel whith kids attraction Dont have a large straller since the hotel single elevator is relativly small
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Paris"
Lovely hotel great staff
2 night trip May 22, 2013
Nice hotel, carpet is old. Central location, easy to get around town.
2 night family trip May 13, 2013
"Nice Hotel and Good Location"
Good location and especially as we arrived to Gare du Nord by Eurostar from London, 3 stops on Metro Line 4 to Reaumur Sebastopol and then 1/2 block walk to the hotel. The room was small (European style) yet had what we needed. We could hear the folks upstairs walking around at different times of the day and night and there was also an echo from other rooms in the open well on the back side of the hotel (earplugs helped). We had a 2nd room on the front side of the hotel than overlooked a pleasant park (very Paris like). The best part of this hotel was the friendly, helpful and cordial staff. They were GREAT!. The hotel also has a car service to the airport. I would recommend this place to others.
Other trip May 19, 2013
"Good location, mediocre service"
The hotel is very well-located, close to most tourist sights, so that we could walk easily pretty much anywhere we wanted. The room is small compared to US hotels, which made even hanging shirts etc in the closet a challenge. The bathroom though was very good size. The tiny fridge is choke full of "bar" items - opening a bottle of water will cost you a bundle, so unless you are dieing of thirst, unload the fridge to the floor so that you can put your stuff in there. The service on-request (wake up, taxi, hot water for tea, etc) was good. The privacy close to non-existent. Over the 6 days we were in Paris, most of it not in the room, but wondering around the city, we had hotel personnel barge into the room while we were there. It got to the point that on one occasion, with the Do Not Disturb sign out and door locked, they still persistently knocked on the door (around 11 AM). When told through the closed door to get lost, they called on the phone! Basically, if you want to stay private, don't rely on the Do Not Disturb piece of paper - lock the door. There is a construction going on right now (April 2013), although besides the dust around hotel and noise in day time, it did not bother us, as we were not there to hear the noise. They started usually around 10 and stopped early. Overall - not a problem.
6 night trip Apr 15, 2013
ASD
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel but breakfast was overpriced for what you got. Great service and wonderful room. No lunch or dinner there. Would recommend the nice rooms.
3 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Heidi
"OK for the price"
The location of the hotel was excellent. The metro station is maybe 50 paces away from the hotel's front door. The free wi-fi was very odd. Every time my phone went to sleep I had to re-login and also while actively using wi-fi you would have to re-login periodically. I don't know if this was a technical issue or intentional. Sİnce I was only using to check my mails and to plan out the upcoming day, it wasn't a major issue but I can see it driving a business traveler crazy. When you walk into the room it does not give you an impression of cleanliness (this might be due to the colors of the room). However, the bathroom and the sheet were clean. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Overall it was fine for the price. I believe my expectations were higher due to the pictures of the hotel in Expedia. On our final night my daughter got sick to her stomach and some of her vomit got onto the carper before she can make it to the bathroom. When I cleaned it up from the floor after taking care of her, I found that the carpet didn't even get wet. I am hoping this was due to some coating applied onto the carpet.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
"Great choice for week in Paris."
I've stayed in many European hotels and think this is a solid choice. Rooms were small, but clean, up dated, and nicely decorated. The only note is that while the bathroom was tiny (as expected), the door was frosted glass and almost see through. Make sure you're sharing a room with someone you're VERY comfortable with. Hotel staff was nice. Area was a few minute walk from Les Halles and the Marais. We had a great week!
5 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Meg
"Charming!"
We were having trouble getting into a couple of other hotels that we wanted in the area of Notre Dame. That turned out to be very good for us. We booked the Little Palace based on the reviews on Tripadvisor and on Expedia and because the room rate was good. Our expectations were somewhat low, and we were very surprised. This is a lovely Hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. Many of the staff spoke English and we had no communication problems, no surprises, and no issues whatsoever. We had a very lovely stay here. Our two rooms on the 4th floor were clean and lovely. They over looked the park that is across the street. Room size is what you would typically expect in Europe. The bathrooms were small but very well designed If the weather is nice, the Lourve and Notre Dame are both within walking distance. There are many metro stations close by and taxis are easy to come by as well. We used the Hotel's recommended driver to get us to the CDG airport. He was prompt, professional, and the rate was fair. I would go back here again.
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
Very friendly staff and a wonderful hotel.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
Nice small hotel, close to metro station. Restaurants and super market are close by. Rooms are fairly small but all was very clean. Check in was smoothly and friendly. Toilet area had a bit of a sewer smell to it but we were offered another room straight away.
3 night business trip Jan 18, 2013
"Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!"
The Hotel Little Palace was a delightful little gem for me and my teenage daughter our first time in Paris. Location-wise it can't be beat! Aside from Monoprix being steps away (an awesome variety store with sundries, full grocery store, and ah-mazing bakery), we could walk to Notre Dame and the Seine in minutes. For everything else, the Metro was also a minute's walk away. Our room was tiny but had a sweet balcony which opened onto a little park. All the amenities one could need are provided, but this is not a room you want to spend a lot of time in. Then again, you're in Paris! The beds were very comfortable and we would have had good sleeping except for the noise. Because it's so small, you do hear other residents in the hall at all hours of the night. Unfortunately I'm a light sleeper so that wasn't a plus for me. The staff was extraordinary! I give kudos to Robin and Albane, but Mahmoud stands out as most helpful and personable. He really made our stay great!
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
Liz
"Comfy, clean, great location & staff!"
Hotel Little Palace is located across the street from a small park. It's nicely situated less than a block from the Reaumur-Sebastopol Metro line as well as a MonoPrix store. There are several cafes in the vicinity as well as two picturesque "passages" nearby - the covered arcades lined with shops. The hotel staff was fabulous. Our bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. We plan to stay here again, if the hotel has available rooms!
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
Cynthia
"Great experience"
Location is good, close to the Metro staff was helpful and welcoming and overall great hotel
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Loud!"
Overall nice hotel in a great location. However, very noisy! Pigeons next to your window, and cleaning ladies chatting loudly in the hallways. Showers are of poor quality; very little water comes out. Breakfast is overpriced; I suggest eating at one of the cafes along Blvd de Sebastopol for half the price.
8 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Marco
"Ok but wouldn't stay there again"
So before our stay we read the reviews about bed bugs and were paranoid that our room too would have bed bugs. We did thorough checks everyday and found no evidence of bed bugs in our room but we did notice the uncleanliness of the sheets and there were stains on the carpet. The bathroom also smelled with an odor emanating from the drain in the shower. As long as a you put a towel over the drain, the smell wasn't bad. The shower also leaked a lot from the door which did not have a proper sealant on the edge. The door to the bathroom was also glass, so beware - make sure to stay with someone who you are close and personal with. Other than that, the location was very convenient to the metro and the staff was very nice. There is a great bagel place around the corner for breakfast which is much more affordable than the hotel.
4 night romance trip Nov 14, 2012
"Great hotel in a good location."
The staff was great and the hotel was clean and in a great area.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
Tre. w
"R&R in Paris"
As an ex-pat, who lived in a suburb of Paris for two years a decade ago, I randomly selected this hotel based on its general location and the reviews from others - what a surprising find. The rooms are very quiet, comfortable, clean and larger than ones typically located in this City of Lights. The staff is welcoming. It is close to areas of Paris my husband and I wanted to visit, walk, shop and enjoy the restaurants. One bonus was a Metro stop was literally a block away. Since we are seasoned Metro riders, it was easy enough for us to get to and from the airport (CDG) with two large bags and a couple of carry-ons. We had to make one transfer and negotiate the Metro's exit and entrance gates and stairs. (C'est la vie.) I would hesitate to recommend this trek to novice travelers or parents toting children and over-sized luggage - but that's just my opinion. This is also situated on the edge of the fashion district, which was another bonus. If you are looking for Paris night life, this can be found within a few blocks from the hotel.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2012
Former ex-pat
"Great for Living the Paris Lifestyle"
Great place to experience Paris like a Local. Situated in a clean neighborhood with nearby amenities including metro stops, restaurants, shopping. Major attractions such as the Louve and Notre Dame Cathederal are just a 20 minute walk away.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
"Horrible for business travelers"
This place is overpriced and poorly run. Problems: 1. Wifi - it doesn't work. They do not allow Skype calls and you have to register every single time you open your computer. 2. Noise - the cleaning team tried to come into our room 6 times one morning, despite a sign saying do not disturb. I wanted to sleep late after a long flight and it wasn't possible. 3. Smoking - people smoke in the hotel. 4. Small - "Little" is the keyword in the name "Little Palace." The shower is designed in such a way that the water goes all over the floor, and there's no privacy between the bathroom and the room. You can also hear other rooms in the hotel.
4 night business trip Oct 12, 2012
bengxa
"Perfection!"
This was the perfect setting for rounding out our Parisian experiences. When I made the reservation I rang through to make certain that we got a room with a balcony, upon arrival that request had been misplaced. We were quickly accommodated with a beautiful room with a balcony over looking the park...from the 6th floor it was a magnificent view every evening.
3 night trip Oct 7, 2012
The staff and room were great. There were three of us and we had a lot of space.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
PVT
extremely clean and comfortable. Excellent staff with good english at front desk, passable english elsewhere. Even by european standards ( which is to say ussually small with little storage) standard room had no drawers and we had to live out of suitcase - fairly common in europe but a surprise in 4 star hotel.No good restaurants in area other than small bistros which were OK.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012