All hotels in Miami Lakes, Florida, United States of America
15700 NW 77th Court, Miami Lakes, FL, 33016, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Very nice"
Everything about the hotel is very good.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice, Clean Hotel"
A great hotel not too far from Sun Life Stadium or the beaches.
Response by Courtyard Miami Lakes by Marriott
Dear Verified Traveller, Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Courtyard Miami Lakes was enjoyable. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future. Orlando Amparo general Manager
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"It's not in busy place"
It's nice clean hotel, beds were clean and was good environment, only problem was that we needed fridge and microwave, they send fridge to our room but said microwave we have to use lobby one....else every thing was good
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great time at the Cowboys vs Dolphins"
Thank you so much for your hospitality. Although my Cowboys lost, staying near the stadium and having excellent hotel service made it all better. The front desk even assisted me in ordering Papa John for my broken heart. I will stay at this hotel every time I come to Miami. Again, thank you.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Leyah Thomas
"Not clean enough.."
Tub had mildew, no wash cloths or garbage can in bathroom. Water bottle and coffee were NOT complimentary. Light in bathroom didn't turn on. Just seems like te maintenance is lacking at this facility. I would rather pay more money and stay at a cleaner facility.
Response by Courtyard Miami Lakes by Marriott
Dear Julie, Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Miami Lakes. Your feedback is very important to us. We pride ourselves in exceeding our guest's expectations, and we are sorry to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We will be looking into the issues that you brought to our attention. Again, thank you for your feedback, and we hope that on your next visit to the Miami Lakes area you will give us another opportunity to provide you with excellent customer service. Sincerely, General Manager
"Excellent stay"
I felt at home. Receptionists were very helpful and pleasant. A gentleman, manager actually gave a pair of reading glasses that had been unclaimed for a while. I had lost my pair of glasses.
4 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Victor R Cabrera
"sweet place"
awesome place except... no microwave and fridge in room... available when you ask yes... but still. oh, and the lobby always smelled SO NICE!!! i'd go back for sure
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Glenn
"hotel lobby smells so good!"
very nice place, super clean, but no free breakfast :(
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Miami boy
"Nice hotel, but..."
Nice hotel, but did not create good impression. First floor smells like basement lil bit.
Response by Courtyard Miami Lakes by Marriott
Dear Mike from Chicago, Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent customer service experience. We aplogize if we did not meet your expectations. We are investigating the issue that you brought to our attention. Thank you again and we hope to serve you during your next visit to Miami Lakes, FL. Sincerely, General Manager
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Excellent for a one night stay"
My daughter and I booked this hotel for beyonce & jayz on the run tour, and it was amazing. We checked in without any problems, the young lady even gave us a map for places close to the hotel. The room was really nice and very clean. We will definitely stay here again!!!!
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Beyoncé Concert"
Spent the night here after the Jay Z and Beyoncé On The Run Tour at the Sun Life Stadium. Hotel was excellent! Clean, comfortable, quiet, nice grounds.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
Friendly staff, clan rooms, great pool view at an affordable price (only $129 a night).
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Connie
"Great hotel, watch out for extra charges"
We loved this hotel, we were visiting Sunlife Stadium, very convenient to that and for local food places. Everything was great but found they had put a random $2.50 charge on our credit card. If that happens to everyone and they dont challenge it, CYM are making a pretty penny!
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
mary
"Appalling Service"
As Marriot vacation owners on two continents we always choose Marriot hotels for the quality of the hotel and their customer service, but what a mistake this time. The customer service was appalling. The ignorant night time receptionist called Juan would not allow us to check after returning from our trip out. We had asked numerous times earlier in the day to check in but as it wasn't 4pm they refused to allow us to. We only wanted to check in and we were been happy to wait for the rooms to be ready, It's never been a problem before, Marriott will usually ring you when the room Is available . As we were going to the football match it meant we would then be late for checking in. When we returned from the match we were then informed that we couldn't have one of the rooms we had booked??? The receptionist was agressive, belligerent and looking for an argument As a result of his appalling attitude and refusal to give us one of the rooms we had booked and paid for one of our party spent the night on the floor. The manager did say he would refund us the money for the room we never had, which was very impressive I must say. What's happened to the customer care that Marriotts always pride themselves on? Gone in this instance and we definitely will consider other hotels in future if this is the way Marriott now operate. We will never use this hotel again or recommend it.
Response by Courtyard Miami Lakes by Marriott
Mr. Gary, I cannot apologize enough for the inconveniece you and your fellow guests experienced while visiting our property. As you said, we DO pride ourselves in phenomenal customer service and in this instance we fell short. I can assure you that an instance such as this will not happen again. I have spoken with the the front desk staff, and the individual, on better ways to communicate to our guests and to each other. This is a situation that should not have occured and I will do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you for your continued loyalty with the Marriott Brand.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Convenient and Inviting"
The hotel was exactly what I needed for the purpose of my visit. Restaurants & shopping were all a short drive away. The bed was comfy and the hotel ambience was very inviting. The breakfast at the Bistro (which was included in my rate) was delicious. The only down side of my stay was that my room was located right next to a side exit/entrance, it was annoying to hear every time a guest entered or left the hotel. Besides this, the hotel was a great experience and I'll definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"A Pleasant Suprise"
Our stay was really great! The beds were extremely comfortable. My husband and I traveled with our four kids and my mom and we had adjacent rooms which were very spacious. The boys really enjoyed the pool and the location is really good, close to grocery stores and restaurants. We visit the area at least twice a year to see family, we will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Hotel very confortable, good rooms and near to the principals shopping center as Sawgrass, Dolphin and Aventura!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Marv
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was great! My only problem was no hotel shuttle. It cost my wife and I a total of almost $300.00 in cab fares from the Fort Lauderdale Airport to the Hotel, Hotel to the Port of Miami, from Port of Miami back to Hotel then Hotel to Fort Lauderdale Airport. Get a shuttle get a 5th star
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Nick
The room was nice and clean and the bed was soooo comfy. The only negative was that they charge for practicality everything
Response by Courtyard Miami Lakes by Marriott
Dear Traveler , Thank you very much for your complimentary remarks. We are happy that you found the room and bed comfortable. General Manager
Other trip May 31, 2014
We had a great time, kids loved the pool, breakfast was nice. Very easy access to surrounding area. Hard to find unless you know the area.
Response by Courtyard Miami Lakes by Marriott
Dear Mike, Thank you so much for your considerate feedback. We are so happy to hear that we were able to provide you and your family with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Miami Lakes area. General Manager
2 night trip May 24, 2014
I enjoyed our stay customers service was very nice.... only one thing the water pressure was to low but everything else was awesome. .... I will stay again if I'm in Miami lakes
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"We were very pleased"
Our stay here was very good. It was a little difficult to find if you are not familiar with the area. The room was so nice that I did not want to leave it. It's great for a weekend getaway. Very quiet.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
JayJae
"Disapointing"
Not up too Marriot standards bad service. Checked in and had rooms but gave us room on the 1st floor bad design small.
Response by Courtyard Miami Lakes by Marriott
We apologize for your disappointment and that your stay with us did not meet your standards.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Room smells bad"
Room smells very bad and the room was unconfortable
Response by Courtyard Miami Lakes by Marriott
We apologize for your disappointment and that your stay with us did not meet your expectations.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Excellent!"
Excellent hotel, great service.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2014
Rooms are very nice but small there are not enough channels to watch on the television when relaxing.
Response by Courtyard Miami Lakes by Marriott
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your comments. We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. General Manager
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"I had noise problems with apartment behind."
Good hotel amenities. Location is great. Many restaurants around hotel area.
4 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
Jeferson
"Nice & very clean"
My only complaint is that we were called by the hotel mgr on our second day saying someone smelled smoke on our floor and was calling to remind us that there would be a $250 fee if smoking in room. I found this very rude, we understand the hotel policy and are athletes not smokers. We didn't even have our room cleaned while we stayed so there should have been no reason to think there was smoking in the room. There are several rooms on our floor so I don't think you should call and accuse any one of this unless there is a solid reason to believe someone is violating policy.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel."
Nice hotel and close to my Aunt's house..it was very easy travel. The hotel area is very nice. I must give a big "Thank You" to the team at the hotel who prepare (cook) the hot tasty breakfast, iI was very delicious. When I made my reservations I did not include breakfast with my hotel fee because I thought I would not like it because usually, it's cold. Not here at this location, the hot breakfast was served to me hot. It's prepared when you order, not sitting out in a buffet stand.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Jacquelyn
"Jazz In the Garden weekend"
The location was perfect and walking distance from Outback, Winn Dixie, and other stores. The hotel is very close to the interstate but an overall quiet location. The staff was "ok". The only flaw was the employees could not tell me anything about their services. My room included free breakfast. No one could advise what selection were available. Another guest educated me. The rooms are also "VERY" small. The description says it sleeps 4 but 2 people would have "just" enough room.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
JITG fan
very nice close to everything.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
nate harrell
"Great hotel!"
Enjoyed this hotel very much. Modern decor, clean facility, friendly hotel staff.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
L. Ronyaf
"Very good"
Very good experience...., Excellent facility's Excellent hotel staff Room very clean comfort room Nice hotel
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, clean and safe."
The only item missing that is very important mainly for parents is the fridge.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Luciana
"Worst Marriott Experience Ever"
The hotel was overbooked and could not honor our reservation. We were relocated to another Marriott property, which is no big deal... These thing happen. However, it was like pulling teeth to get Marriott to transfer our reservation and honor the original terms at the other hotel. Every employee I talked to had no information from the prior employee, and I constantly had to argue and negotiate just to get them to honor their original agreement at the new hotel. On top of that, the employees were rude and could clearly care less how we were inconvenienced. Very disappointed.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2014
we just flew in for the day to go to the Orange Bowl and found the staff friendly, was disappointed the room wasn't ready so we couldn't use it before leaving for the game, but at 2 am when we got back we were pleased that the hotel was quiet...wish little coffee shop in lobby was a little more efficient, after waiting in line awhile found it easier to leave and get coffee some where else
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
"excellent"
It was close to the highway and you can get anywhere. The hotel itself was very clean and the staff was great. Would recommend to all .
4 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
Victor
"Better than I expected."
The staff was very friendly, professional and helpful. The hotel was clean and comfortable. I read some less than good reviews and don't get it. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this hotel, on the contrary, it was better than expected.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Carl Cooper
"good clean hotel"
Very comfortable clean rooms. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Fridge was available upon request. The location of washer and dryer and fitness room were not convenient. This hotel is about a 30 minutes drive from all the major malls.
8 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
sandrs
"Nice and comfortable."
It was a very good experience. Loved the facilities.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Convenient and cosy"
If you can't afford to stay in nice and expensive hotels in Miami this hotel would be a good alternative. However you'll have to drive around 30 minutes to get to Miami beach and the surrounding attractions. The staff are all nice people.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Gabe K
"Only a fridge would have made it better."
Very nice, clean hotel and accommodations in a very nice area. Close to expressways that branch everywhere in Miami. Only disappointment was no Refrigerator in the room.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"Perfect"
Well located just off the highway. Great room and friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Dec 7, 2013
Cathy
"Old hotel need some remodeling"
Noisy neighbors
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
tony
"if you need to spend a night"
The hotel overall is good. The location was a little confused but we just needed a place to crash the night. The only thing for me it was that I book the hotel with breakfast and when I was downstairs I ask how it works the kinda treat me like if I knew how it works. But the hotel was very clean. Easy to check in and check out.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Karola
We paid for 2 queen beds and when we did the checkin the gave us one king with sleeper sofa horrible sofa
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
poor staff
"Great Access to Sun Stadium/Great Hotel"
We are always happy with Courtyards. This stay was no exception. Staff was very friendly; manager "super". Only drawback was that Marriotts now have Bistros in the lobby and no longer offer continental breakfast.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Connie
"fine"
Hotel was ok. Staf very friendly. We didnt have a safe or fridge in the room. It s not a area were there are things to do but it s 20 min from the airport and within 30 there is lots to do.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2013
"Follow-Up"
Our Key was disabled at 11am which was weird since check out is noon. otherwise, everything was good. this was our third stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
"Unpleasant surprise"
The room 421 was not in condition to rent (the shower)
Other trip Oct 22, 2013