All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America

• Value for money
    Rather comfortable
    Room is all right
"Awesome"
Overall everything was wonderful...
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate you stay with us. Glad to know everything was wonderful. One great word like that goes along way. Thank you,
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Delia
"great getaway place if you want peace and quiet"
it was so quiet, i felt like I was in a private cottage somewhere. the room was spacious;the bed was just right. the desk staff was extremely helpful every day. it is a wonderful place to stay.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
WOW!! Thank you so much for your feedback. First time we have been compared to a cottage that is extremely kind of you. It is great to know you had such a peaceful stay.
3 night trip Nov 26, 2015
melissa
"'Keeping it simple'"
My visit was brief over Thanksgiving weekend. The hotel was simple, clean, located close to The Alamo, Riverwalk area. Had all the essential amenities: free wifi, pool, hot tub, fitness center, business center, free breakfast and a nice helpful staff. Renovations were going on, but did not pose any inconvenience. Great price for that travel period, and I would definitely stay there again. Would like to have seen more dining/restaurant options nearby...
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for your review. Straight to the point and nice. Thank you for staying with us during your Thanksgiving getaway. Glad to know you were able to enjoy our city.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Thanksgiving and the Alamo"
Great hotel for a little getaway to San Antonio. Rent a car and explore. You can be in the touristy areas within 10-15 minutes.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate you staying with us. Glad to hear you were able to visit our site seeing locations,
3 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
"Thanksgiving getaway"
Had a great stay. Have stayed 3 other occassions and things are always good, even though work was being done in the first floor. Check in and out is fast. Free parking and pretty good bfast.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
We are glad you continue to stay with us. Glad to know you have nice experiences with us to be frequent guests. Thank you for your feedback.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Ruben
"Awesome for the price."
Great hotel for the price. I will make it a point to stay a Best Western whenever possible.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
We appreciate you staying with us. Always good to hear nice feedback from our guests.
5 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
Allen
"Happy with the services"
Checking in was simple and the room was clean and comfortable. Employees at the hotel were kind and helpful to me and my family. Overall the place is very clean, especially the breakfast area.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. Always good to know a guests stay was pleasing.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Gabriela
"Get this"
It was wonderful
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for staying with us. Trust me one word goes a long way especially when it is positive. Thank you.
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
sabrina
"Smokey nonsmoking room"
I am affected by smoke and felt the effects of the smoke. There was clanging pipes or knocking in HVAC all night long.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
We do appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I do understand you concerns and are in process of remodeling the hotel. As for the view I do realize it may not been what you were expecting and I can understand the dissatisfaction.
Other trip Nov 19, 2015
"Weekend Retreat"
My Wife & I flew into San Antonio for a few days before attending a conference. We chose this hotel because it was less expensive than the Grand Hyatt where the conference was being held. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very helpful in recommending restaurants and printing out directions. I would stay at this hotel in the future.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for staying with us. It is nice to hear when guests have had a warm and comfortable stay, We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience with our hotel.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Just passing thru"
Spur of the moment one night stay. The room itself was nice. Had an unusual smell? Other than the construction it was an overall decent stay.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are renovation and apologize for any inconvenience the smell may have caused.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
sandra
"Place was a joke"
Bad area ...Broken auto glass all over parking lot. Smell was a force of it's own. That alone I didn't stay. Only good thing they didn't charge me to cancel the room. Only wish I took pictures
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for your feedback. Glad we were able to accommodate you and not charge you the night.
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
Never Again
"King suite a must"
Super big room. Double king suite at price I would pay for regular room. First floor was being renovated but didn't bother us at all. Only a couple of miles from the riverwalk and a trolley stop nearby. Enjoyed our stay and good value.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate your feedback, We are glad to know you had a comfortable stay. Thank you for choosing us.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
Darlene
"Good enough for one night stay"
The room is nice and spacious, well furbished. The bed is comfortable. The only complaint I might have is the road noise, but it is not loud, just there.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for staying with us and giving us your feedback.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2015
Furniture is old and needs upgrade. Parking is horrible
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for your feedback. We are under renovation at the moment. We will take your parking into consideration when making changes,
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2015
Jose
"Nice and resonable place to saty"
It's a good hotel. I will stay there next time. it's very close to the downtown, walking distance to Market Sq. and very convenient to reach ( off the I-35 ). Hotel attendants are very nice and helpful. Our suite has a separate living room. Iron and hair dryer in available at the rooms. the parking garage is an advantage for the hotels near the downtown. breakfast is good enough to replace your lunch!
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. It is good to know you had a good stay. Thank you for staying with us.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Staff was friendly, room and bed size was great and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
We look forward to your future stay. Thank you for staying with us and considering us when your return.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2015
"pretty good"
Nice stay-room was nice bed was OK Pool and Hot tub were nice. Breakfast was OK.First floor hallway was being refurbished - smelled a little-not bad though.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for your comments and staying with us.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
Alan
"Great experience"
Great amenities and breakfast!
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate your feedback short but kind.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
the room that I stayed in was huge but for some reason there was a lot of noise coming from the st in front they have like a hotel for dogs they will start barking at 7am and the hotel it's under some type of work They didn't bother in cover the area in which they are working other than this the hotel was good for the price
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
We appreciate you staying with us. We do understand your concern regarding the construction. It is only on the 1st floor therefore the whole floor is covered up and closed. I apologize any inconvenience this may have caused.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Oriana
"Pretty good"
Plenty of room. Bathroom is in between the sitting room and bedroom which was wierd placement but overall it was a great stay. o would stay again.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate you staying with. Understandable the confusion on where the bathroom is located. It is to divide the rooms to have a little more privacy from the bedroom. Thank you again.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
Anna
Everything was wonderful...the hotel was under construction but that didn't stop us from enjoying the pool. Our stay was wonderful and we would definitely stay again.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are glad you got to enjoy our pool.
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
Jacob
"Great for the price"
Room was clean and staff was great
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your stay.
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Adan
"Romantic getaway"
The hotel was under renovation 1st floor but didn't interfere with the efficient operation of the hotel. The accommodations were appropriate for the value of the room. The continental breakfast was good and staff were very friendly and responsive to any needs. I will stay there again upon my return to San Antonio.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you kindly for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad to know our staff made you feel comfortable during your stay.
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Rodney
"Weekend getaway"
I was fine with everything. The hotel was undergoing some construction but it didn't bother us.I really enjoyed the blue and red route buses to get us where we had to go. Whether the River walk or the market square. We didn't have to drive once we got there.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate your feedback and thank you for staying with us. Always good to hear when a guest had a comfortable stay.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
"Quick getaway"
Great location, close to Riverwalk and many local restaurants. Easy walking distance to many area places of interest.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for staying with and letting us know how your stay was.
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Good stay"
The hotel was near the freeway but we could not hear the traffic. It is undergoing remodeling but did not cause any inconvenience; in fact, very quiet on the 3rd floor in spite of it being completely booked while we were there. The breakfast area was kept clean and items frequently stocked.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are glad to hear that your stay was comfortable and you were not inconvenienced by our renovations.
2 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
"san ant"
Construction remodel so messy. Only one elevator which was inconvenient. Air conditioner unit was loud so couldn't hear TV.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
thank you for your feedback. I do understand your concern about our renovations. I will take your feedback into consideration how to make construction work not so messy. Thank you.
3 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Rueben
This hotel staff lied about there location in reference to the conference I was attending. The front desk clerk was rude when I checked in and seemed like I made her angry when I told her to cancel all my other nights. The room looked like it was 100 yrs old and smelled damp. It was on the first floor on a one way road. The constant flow of foot and car traffic made sleep impossible not to mention the people trying to look in before I could get the curtains to work to close them. And to top it all off it lies directly across from a dog kennel.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
I am sorry to hear your stay was unpleasing. It is never our intention to make any guest feel unease or as if forced to stay with us. I do understand your frustration and again apologize your stay was not as you had wanted.
7 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
"Nice hotel with an awesome staff"
The hotel was amazing! Very friendly staff, comfortable room, and nice indoor pool and spa. We will be back
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate you letting us know your stay was good. Nice to hear when a guest had a great stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Suzanne
Kinda of scared when driving up BUT very very clean inside with spacious rooms. Easy access to everything we wanted to do. Would stay again
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for staying with us and glad your 1st impression didn't sway you from staying with us.
3 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2015
jennifer
"super suites in san antonio"
very well furnished rooms and superb service. would stay there anytime.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you kindly. Glad the room was to your liking. We are remolding so hope you can revisit to see the new rooms.
3 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
"It was Really nice"
I loved the room love the jacuzzi in my room as well. Only thing i didn't like was the front desk never answers the phone when i needed extra towels and things.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
I do apologize for the inconvenience of no one answering. It is always our priority to answer all our calls. I will address the issue with staff. I am glad to hear that the room was enjoyable for you.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Not Provided
I enjoyed myself there. When I return, I will stay there
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
We look forward to seeing you again, Thank you for your comments.
5 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
raymond
"Nice place. Good value"
Was a little farther from the River Walk area than led to believe.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for staying with us, I do understand that the distance to downtown was a concern for you, It is little over a mile away. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
S.
Getting to Hotel was easy. The room was clean and very comfortable. Some of the lamps were unplugged but were easily fixed. Hotel was further away from where we wanted to go. Would stay there again
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. We do look forward on seeing you again.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Office staffs were nice and very helpful, made our stay very comfortable. Only negative side is the hotel location and neighborhood, although it is near to the market square or river walk areas.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for letting us know how our staff is doing. I do understand the concern of the location and glad to know you still stayed with us.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Shiladitya
"Charged me twice for my stay!!"
Front desk charged me twice for my stay, I was not expecting that additional charge, ruined my vacation because we were on a budget. Management were no help, they just said for me to call my bank.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Isabel
"ALAMO, RIVERWALK AND MEXICAN VITTLES."
Very nice folks. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. Front desk personnel was amazing both in service and appearance. Room was clean and comfortable. Facility could use some upgrade. Would not hesitate to stay again.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for staying with us and your kind words. Always good to hear when our guests had a comfortable stay,
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"Good location poor maintenance."
We stayed for a couple of nights. The staff was courtious and the location is a mile from the center. It is just by the highway and an electricity transformation site - so take the south eastern rooms. Floor was greasy and bathroom not too inviting. In total - ambiguous.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
OB
"Thank Goodness it's on a main drag!"
Couldn't use the pool - had to go down the street about 1/4 mile and use the one at Holiday Inn. Door kept jamming but maint. came out quickly. Satisfied with the room and breakfast. Staff needs some training in giving directions - was told Alamo was about 7 blocks away, when actually it was 13.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. Our pool is now reopen. I will address the directions issues with our staff thank you.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2015
"Our "accessible room" didn't quite cut it"
Most everything was just fine. The indoor pool/pool area was being repainted which made coming in through the backdoor, the one that leads from the parking lot, very uncomfortable. We were in an "accessible room" due to a disabled elderly person travelling with us. However nice it was to have 2 kings for the rest of us, she had a very difficult time accessing the beds. Her walker wouldn't fit between the two beds, which pretty much ruined our two night stay. I'd gladly stay here again, but maybe in suite with a single bed.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for staying with us. I sincerely apologize the space between the beds was not enough. It is always our goal to make every guest feel comfortable. Especially to make it easy to move around their room. We will take your words into consideration during our up coming remodeling.
2 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
Dovie
"Won't be back"
We didnt get much sleep on our stay. We were right above the pool and yes the sounds did travel. The nearby train was very loud also.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to let us know about your stay. I do understand the concern regarding the pool noise. It does close at 10pm, however; I can understand the sound was unpleasing to rest.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"What's that smell?"
The add on here stated this hotel was recently renovated...really?? The floors to the hotel were uneven. There was a smell in the first room we got, but we didn't arrive until 1 am so we let it slide the first night. First thing in the morning we told them about the smell...it wasn't cigarettes. So, thankfully they switched us to another room. They floors in this room were better, and NO smell. The furniture in both rooms wer horrible, torn up and dingy. We went to San Antonio to see the sites. We got this hotel for its price. However, it may have been cheaper to spend more on hotel and less on parking. The hotel was farther than i thought from the Riverwalk. I would only rcomend for the price!! Other than that, stay away. The staff was very nice and helpful as well.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
I do appreciate you letting us about your stay. Renovations were not being made at the time of your stay. Renovations are being done now I do apologize if it was advertised incorrectly the pool was the only thing that was renovated. Thank you
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Great hotel for price!! Would have liked more handicap accessibility.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
We do appreciate you staying with us. We will diffidently address your suggestion regarding more handicap parking.
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"Very nice"
Michelle was wonderful. The rooms were very nice. I didnt know we had a balcony until the last day and it was unlocked the whole time.Scary three blocks to trolly.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for taking the time to recognize one of our emps. It is always nice to know when an emp has a guest stay memorable. Appreciate you staying with us.
2 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2015
Rita
"Remembering the Alamo!"
Room was very nice, hotel was in a poor neighborhood, pool was under repair, parking was a little tight. Had to wait for room after check in time.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for letting us know the concerns you had when staying with us. These are issues that we will diffidently address.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Edward
Pool and spa shut down...My pet turned away although reservation paper hstated it was allowed clerk unaware....I asked about pool situation and they rerouted me to holiday inn....also construction noise the whole time of stay to hotel...They should have closed for repairs...Breakfast was the only positive thing.,although reservation
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
We do appreciate you letting us about your stay. The paper work states no pets allowed if a pet is to be on property there would be a penalty charge. I understand how this is misleading. I do apologize for the confusion.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
MARIA
"Like sleeping at home ..."
N/A
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for staying with us and letting us know you had a nice rest.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
Graciela
"Good but could of been better"
We were in town for state tennis sectionals and we always get a hotel with a pool and a jacuzzi to soak those tired muscles. When we got there we were very disappointed to find out that the pool and the jacuzzi were both closed. The only other problem we had was that there was that there was not a vent fan in the bathroom; with three people that is not good. And when you turned on the light in the bathroom it sounded like a helicopter taking off. At night we took our phones into the restroom so I would not have to turn on the light and wake everyone up. The staff was great and very helpful. Overall it was a pretty good stay. If the pool and jacuzzi worked and the bathroom got fixed it would have been a great stay.
Response by Best Western Alamo Suites
Thank you for giving us your feedback and letting us know how your stay was. I am not sure if you reported the fan issue in order to assist you. We are glad to know everything else during your stay was good.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015