All hotels in Parsippany, New Jersey, United States of America
625 Route 46 East, Parsippany, NJ, 07054, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

Dirty
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"Better than expected"
Was a lot nicer than some hotels in the area for about the same price. Clean, comfortable, quiet. Only bad experience we had was there was a man lurking around outside the hotel when we came back to our room around midnight. He was in the woods behind the hotel for some reason and when we called the front desk, they said "it's ok, he does this all the time". Just a little weird to have someone coming out of the woods when you pull in the parking lot, especially since we are all young women traveling by ourselves.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Shona
"Every unforgettable"
Every every rude always watching you when you're eating the breakfast they don't allow you to take your breakfast to your room first time ever that happened to me bathroom was falling apart did not like it at all and I had to stay for a whole week never again I'll stay there.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, we are very thankful to you for staying with us and spending your valuable time for the survey. We extremely sorry for inconvenience during your stay in our hotel . We always do our best to solve any problem. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon in our hotel.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Nilda
"Decent place to stay for the price"
Stayed here for a week for a business trip. Bed was very comfortable. At 1st I was a little afraid that noise would be a problem, but it really was very quiet for a 'motel'...room entrances are from the outside, but you have to go through the main hotel lobby to get to them...safer than expected too. Room seemed like a typical motel room. Breakfast was decent...good bagels (I'm thinking they may be from Costco), waffle iron, bananas, no yogurt though :(. There were cobwebs growing around the arm of the sconce at my bedside...sticky spot in my bathtub that was never cleaned. cleaning is not their strong suit. Wallpaper peeling away from wall at window too...room needs a little TLC. I left my key in my room one day and waited almost 10 minutes for the older Indian man at the front desk to get off the phone...he did not even acknowledge me in the entire time that I was waiting...never made eye contact to let me know he understood I was there...seriously very rude...this is the hospitality business?? The young lady at the front desk, on the other hand, was very cheerful and helpful, as is the woman who runs the breakfast. Overall, a decent stay..not the best, not the worst. I would stay again if needed.However, if you can't climb a small hill to get up to the hotel, not a good place to stay... you even have to drive your car up, drop off your luggage, and then drive down the hill to park. However, the hotel is well set off the highway, and traffic noise is not an issue.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear Nancy, Thank you very much for staying with us and giving us your opinion for our hotel.Your comments are very much valued. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the quality of your room. Your concerns have been forwarded to our housekeeping department and will be addressed immediately. we really appreciate your comment regarding our breakfast, we look forward to seeing you on next trip in our area.
7 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Good place to stay for the price."
I have stayed at worse places that cost more. For an over night stay or 2 the Travelodge was fine. I will more than likely stay there again the next time I am up that way.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Hello, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Your experience with us during your stay is very important to us and we are very glad that you were pleased with our hotel. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future!
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
I stayed in more than one 3 star in the area and this was better. They deserve recognition.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, Thank you for you review of our hotel. We work hard to provide a clean comfortable stay for all our guests and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
5 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
"Decent property well priced"
Nice hotel - good staff and property.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, Thank you very much for staying with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Looking forward to see you again.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Bad internet, bad cable."
The Internet connection is terrible. They cable is limited channels, no HBO.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear Lindsey, Thank you very much for your review of our hotel, i would like to apologize for the fact that you did not find the room to your standards. We at the Travelodge Parsippany strive to provide every guest with a clean comfortable room. If your room was not up to par we wish you had notified the front desk and we would have made every effort to satisfy you. we hope to see you again in the future and hopefully we will be able to satisfy your needs.
6 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Lindsey
"Good place to stay"
It was nicer than I thought it would be. If I needed anything the staff helped immediately. The room was clean and comfortable. You can tell that they have renovated recently.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest Hello, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Your experience with us during your stay is very important to us and we are very glad that you were pleased with our hotel and hotel staff. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Behold the Mold!!"
The mold spores were located on the shower wall and the wall of the bathroom near the vent. Room 213 was a disappointment. The toilet didn't flush well. The administrative staff was pleasant and professional. However, one of the staff members walking toward our family wasn't. Had my wife not spoken "Hello" first, he wasn't going to extend the pleasantry on his own accord. Friendliness came hard for him,
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the quality of your room. Your concerns have been forwarded to our housekeeping department and will be addressed immediately. Thank you for making us aware of the issue.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"meh"
Guy at the desk was a complete jerk, room was super tiny and not that clean, but if you're just looking for a cheap place to crash it will work
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
gary
"You get what you pay for, so don't complain"
Stayed here while attending my daughter's graduation from college. For money it was about what expected. They could do a better job of cleaning, but it wasn't filthy. The location was ackward as could only turn right out of the complex and hard to travel about 2 miles out of the way just to reach a restaurant about 200 yards to the left of the complex.
5 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Unexpectedly pleasant"
nice place for an overnight stay. Breakfast was from 6 to 10 and was pretty good.
Other trip May 25, 2015
kc
"Monthly Visiter"
It was ok but the lights between the beds didn't work :(..
3 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Derrick
"They need to clean more."
It was OK enough for a stopover on a long drive. The walls were filthy and the bathroom very old. The breakfast was decent and convenient to hop back on the road in the morning.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, first of all we would like to thanks for choosing us for your stay. we extremely sorry for the inconvenience at our hotel during your stay.We are always trying to improve our services.We hope you will give us another chance to serve you better. once again we are very sorry.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
laura
"Good value for money"
Good value for money, free breakfast wasn't amazing.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"A Good Stay"
very quiet, no one bothered, private
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"good"
Nt bad
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, Thank you very much for staying with us for giving us your best opinion.We try our best to satisfy each & every guests in our property.Please visit us when you are in town again.
6 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
suhyung
"Worn out Howard Johnson needs remodeling."
This motel used to be nice, but it is obviously worn out. Needs new carpets, drapes, painting, bathroom are very much in need of deep cleaning, recaulking, etc. There are other nice motels nearby. Next time, I will spend a little more money for a better place.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Wade
"Not the best stay"
The staff was friendly.. However, The rooms were outdated, they didn't appear to clean up even though they changed the sheets, dingy towels and rags, and stained cover... booooo
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest , Thank you very much for staying with us and giving us your opinion for our hotel.Your comments are very much valued. we really appreciate your comments regarding our staff. we look forward to seeing you on next trip in our area.
3 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Victor
"Snowstorm stay"
One night stay for business. Room decent, bed very firm, but clean. Fridge, coffee pot and microwave clean. Bathroom fine, water pressure OK. Front desk at check in and check out pleasant. Continental breakfast good. Snowed that night, and lot was cleaned by 530 a.m.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest , Thank you for your nice comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel.We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your days with us and hope that we will be able to welcome you soon again.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Christine
"Acceptable"
For $65 this was not bad at all. I was worried after reading some bad Google reviews, but I would stay here again.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear sir, Thank you for your feedback and I will look at how we can continue to improve our rooms. I am glad that you found our beds very comfortable and the room cleanliness met your expectations. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Jonathan
"BETTER THAN EXPECTED"
I was quite surprised by the accommodations received after reading some of the past reviews that were on the negative side. The staff, Mr Patel was pleasant and always available to make sure everything was up to expectations. The room was clean and roomy with king size bed that was very comfortable and warm with the very cold outside temps. Internet worked very well with a broad number of bands to log onto and free. The free breakfast was fresh and complete with a wide assortment of items including a waffle maker, with hours suitable for most. The staff in the breakfast area were friendly and kept the area clean. Room service was quick, and obeyed do not disturb signs when posted. The microwave and small refrigerator in the room was nice to have. Management was accommodating for an extended stay requested at a special rate. Would have liked to see the room safe included in the price of the room instead of an additional daily charge which is the only negative response I have, but with the reasonable room rate received, not a real problem. Overall, I give a 4 out of 5 rating.....nice stay.
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"good stay"
Comfortable stay for a good price
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, We are very thankful for staying with us and taking your valuable time for the nice review. We are very glad that you enjoyed our location and the cleanness of the room.It is very nice from you mention our staff.I'll let them know about your review.We will try our best to satisfy all our guests like you.We will be very happy to serve you again. Kind regards!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"great stay"
Kind people, bkfast clean and great food.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest , Thank you very much for staying with us and giving us your opinion for our hotel.Your comments are very much valued. we really appreciate your comments regarding our staff & breakfast.Our staff members take their roles very seriously & try every day to provide that quality customer service, that our guest expect.Thank you again , we look forward to seeing you on next trip in our area.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
bernard
"Miami friends at Parsippany"
Me and my friends just stayed at this hotel. The service and hotel conditions were amazing for the price we got the booking for. The rooms were nice, clean and on point. The breakfast was good and the service was good too. I really don't have anything to complain about this place other than moderate wifi coverage.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear sir, Thank you for posting your feedback after your stay at our hotel. We are delighted to see your comments about our amenities,and we are extremely thankful to read that our team was able to exceed your expectations.we look forward to your return visit! Kind regards from Howard Johnson inn family.
4 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Cesar
"howard Johnson hotel"
room was cold n had no heat. the tv remote didn't even work n i had to keep getting up to change the channel. horrible experience i would never go back there.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear sir, Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. Please our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience at the hotel during your stay. The feedback we receive from our valued guest, like you,enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.We would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.We would love for you to give us another try.
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
shukri
"Not worth the price"
The room smelled fresh so thats always good. I think the maintainence of the hotel should be improved. The shower head was gross because it was waterstained with white and brown stuff. The tv set was old. They just need to upgrade. Overall the stay was comfy and average.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Nicholas
"ok for the price"
had to wait for the owner to finish eating as i stood waiting to be checked in. room had water dripping from the ceiling.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, first of all we would like to thanks for choosing us for your stay. we extremely sorry for the inconvenience at our hotel during your stay.We hope you will give us another chance to serve you better. once again we are very sorry.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Ceiling warmth"
They have radiators on the ceiling. Why would anyone put a radiator. A RADIATOR. ON THE CEILING. Then when you turn them on the paint starts peeling.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, Thank you very much for staying with us and for giving us your opinion.We try our best to satisfy each and every guests in our property. We hope to see you again when you are in our area. ▼
3 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Just right; almost. . . . ."
While the room was clean and the area quiet and safe, there was but two things that stood out as undesirable. Access into and out of the hotel required a climb of about 200 feet at a 12" to 14" incline to reach the entrance door that did not always open as expected, and the entrance to the property itself required a three mile turnaround to reach most destinations in the area. The biggest surprise was that the attitude of the hotel staff seemed garded and distrustful, not something you normally encounter with a hospitality based business. I didn't really feel welcome.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear Stephen, Thank you very much for staying with us and for giving us your opinion. We hope to see you again when you are in our area. ▼
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Stephen
"Not a surprise for under $70"
My non-smoking room smelled of stale smoke and there was mildew in the bathroom. Suprisingly, the gym facilities were exceptionally clean with an absolutely stellar shower. The bed, linens, and sink were nicely clean. I only needed a place to stay for a few hours and be on my way, so I chose not to check out. If I were spending time and needed to shower, I would have found a new location.
Deb
"Worst hotel EVER"
Misery is the word that I would like to use to describe what I had to endure during my short stay at this run down, dirty, and disgusting motel. Imagine my horror when I discovered empty prescription medications, bottles of pain killer, and... feminine sanitary napkins in one of the table drawers adjacent to my bed! The tub also had pubic hair and was dirty. I nearly vomited. My complain to management only got me a 20% discount for my next visit. Stay away from this place, really, if you care for your health and safety, since the clientele appeared to be a bunch of drug addicts and criminal like people.
Gman
"Enjoyed our room but not the morning "news"."
We were very pleased with our room, and the price was good. Our only complaint was at our breakfast -- the TV was set to the conservatively biased Fox News, which we find offensive, and our "orange juice" should have been labeled "orange drink".
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, Thank you for posting your feedback after your stay at our hotel. We are happy to know that you were satisfied with our room & our price.We are extremely sorry for your breakfast room experience. We will try to improve that.Hope to see you again in our hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Stayed at the hotel for five nights during a workshop in Pompton Lakes. The woman at the front desk was incredibly helpful and very friendly. She provided us great information and directions. The rooms are dated, but everything was clean and the heating/air worked great. If you are looking for a hotel at a good price without expecting all the fluff, this hotel fits the bill.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, Thank you very much for your comments ,and the detailed description you give of our facilities.We are very happy that you are pleased with the treatment you received from our staff.We are looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Angie
"Its ok!"
Cool for a night!
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Thank you very much for staying with us and your time for the survey. We appreciate you very much and hope to see you again.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Not bad."
GOOD HOTEL FOR THE MONEY.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Barry
"HoJo's"
The accomadations were adequate. I was not really impressed but it was an overnight business trip so I wasn't there long.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, Thank you very much for taking time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel.We are happy to know that you satisfy with our services. We always try our best to satisfy all needs and extra needs of our guests. Looking forward to welcoming you soon again.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Not Bad"
Ok for the price. Hotel was not as expected from a Howard Johnson. Needs a little remodeling. Nice breakfast, I would stay there again.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guests, Thank you for posting your feedback after your stay at hotel. Nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will take even greater effort on varying our breakfast. Hope to see you again to our hotel.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Mark & Diana
"Lower than avg"
It's really unmaintained. It's dirty rooms n no lock My experience is really bad
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
We are very thankful to you for staying with us and spending your valuable time for the survey.We extremely sorry for inconvenince during your stay in our hotel.We try our best to satisfy each & every guests in our property
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Gia
"Very bad experience"
Awful people, awful room, couldn't wait to get out of there.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, first of all we would like to thank for choosing us for your stay.We are extremely sorry for all the inconvenience at our property during your stay. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you better.ONce again we are very sorry.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Fine, just fine"
No problems. I liked the fridge and microwave. Can't walk to anything
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, Thank you very much for your nice feedback.,we appreciated all your comments.We hope to welcome you soon again
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"OK!"
The hotel was just OK. It was an old hotel that needs some updates. If you are looking for an inexpensive 1 night stay, this is a good hotel.
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, first of all we would like to thanks for staying with us & giving us your review.We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience at our hotel.We hope you will give us another chance to chainge your review from OK to BEST with serve you better.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"No great but ok"
Not a great place for what you're paying for
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
Ih
"Good value for the price"
Very easy check-in and check-out, courteous and helpful staff. I only had two small issues. The kingsize bed was a BIT large for the room, so navigation between it and the TV, table etc was a bit tricky. BIGGEST problem was not the hotel, but the fact it was on an east/west divided highway (NJ 46) and getting BACK and figuring out the blessed u-turn/left turn circles was a NIGHTMARE!!! I will stay there again!
Response by Travelodge Parsippany
Dear guest, thank you so much for your really nice words after your stay at our hotel.We are delighted to hear, that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We appreciate you very much and hope to see you again.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"could be better"
not my best experience!!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
amaury
"No title"
I paid 80$ for 1 night which is a little expensive for this kind of hotel. Coffee machine didn't work. Everything was old. AC didn't work properly. People from staff were nice. Next time I'll try to find something better for this amount of money.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"a very enjoyable stay"
the gentleman that checked me in was awesome I had a very enjoyable stay will stay again
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very old hotel"
No perfect maintanence , a gross odour when enteredbthe room and walls are dirty on the room . Outer look of hotel is awesome , but inner look is just crapy
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Most unprofessional staff No cleaning service"
Most unprofessional staff they know nothing about customer service.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
ramandeep
"Good breakfast. Comfy bed but had bug bites after"
I really wanted to like this place but the big sticky spot on the carpet between the beds and the bites I found on my body after my 4 night stay made it harder. I never saw bugs. On the plus side, a very decent breakfast with scrambled eggs, waffles, pastries coffee juice and a person there to assist you.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014