All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
3039 Washington Road, I-20 Exit 199, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.7
    2.7
    2.2
    2.6
Close to restaurants, shopping, good value.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Deborah
"Great budget hotel during masters week."
Very clean and nice beds for masters week in that budget category. Beats all others in $ class.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Roy
"Hotel was not clean. I have pictures of the room"
Behind the night stands was dirt, cob webs and debris. The windows , front of refrigerator, microwave, had filth on it.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Don't stay!"
People using drugs outside my room. Not a good wholesome place for fillies to stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
single female
"Travelodge Augusta"
Its an ok hotel. Looks better on inside than outside. The rooms are clean with warm water and cold air conditioning. At times, some of the other patrons argue and fight outside your room and the police is called. I stay at this hotel frequently because I am a travel nurse.
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
"Sketchy, but cheap."
The hotel was very shady looking, very run down. There was trash all over the parking lot, stacks of old mattresses on the side of the building and open dumpsters. Good note, the beds were comfortable, and the AC (which was off before we got in the room) cooled the room down from about 90 to 75 in less than 5 hours.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Justin
We stayed at his motel for 10 days while working. The location is sketchy at best. Lots of girls in and out of cars and everything that goes with that. Fortunately nothing was stolen from our truck but I feel we got lucky on that note. After about a week of our room only being vacuumed once, I asked one of the maids if I could borrow the vacuum to do it myself. She told me they already had a vacuum missing in one of the rooms that she needed to do it herself, but that never happened. The water would only go either burning scalding hot or cold until my uncle went up and ranted about it. We literally talked to someone that had been burned on their side from their water temp settings. Aside from that, it was close to where we needed to go and the beds are comfortable. For the price I don't think you can really find anything less shady in this area, but it may be worth spending an extra ten a night if you can't tolerate being around the aforementioned groups of people. Plenty of restaurants and stores within a 15 minute drive. Oh, and their washer and dryer don't work. There are laundromats close by though.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"NOT as Bad as it Looks"
This hotel appears to be a "fleabag" with people hanging out outside and its older appearance but the staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was surprisingly clean. It was relatively quiet at night even though it appeared that several residents actually lived there. I did have a problem with the wireless but the front desk person came down to help and realized he had given me wrong network name. problem solved.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
kiakend
"Very old hotel"
I did not have a great experience.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
kemy
"Under construction and DIRTY"
The room was obviously under construction. It was very dusty from patching work and sanding. The air vent covers were missing. The bathroom was really dirty! Gross!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
Disappointed
"INTERNET ACCESS"
THE INYERNET ACCESS WAS INTERMITTENT. SOME TIMES IT WAS ACCESSIBLE AND SOMETIMES IT WASN'T.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
DON
"Old but just OK"
The neighbor and parking lot were old, unsafe & scary, the room was dingy, musty, but functional (tv, microwave, refrig, & a.c.- all working) .Bathroom & powder areas were appropriately cleaned & stocked. Carpets were vacuumed. There was nothing ' living' (insects, bedbugs, etc) in the room/bath area or bed.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"first-class luxury"
Efficiently and professionally organized operation.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
"Unexpected roommate"
Was greeted by the torn remains of a box of condoms on one side of the bed and a roach on the other side. He got away from me at first - in the middle of the night I woke up and it was on the ceiling, so I was able to kill it. Garbage truck comes by around 3-4AM, it will wake you if you're on the dumpster side. Air conditioner rattled a lot, I fixed it by shoving a towel in the screen. Internet stopped working several times. Front desk was very nice and helpful, he always reset the router when I called about the clogged interweb tubes. It served the purpose but I won't be going to any more Travelodges.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2013
Sean
"Overpriced but last resort, jibed!!"
For the price it was ok, however no management spoke English which made it difficult to communicate any needs. Clean for an old hotel but in a last minute reservation ok. A bit overpriced nut it was Masters week. Felt jabbed considering cost
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
Punkin
"No service in the service industry!"
Refrigerator in room broken, had to ask twice, when they put another in the room it was not turned on. On the second day the room was not made up at all, no clean towels, etc.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Not bad for the price and good location"
The hotel is a little older, but clean and it has a great location. We had a microwave and fridge in the room without asking for it. They dont speak much English but enough to get you checked in. Its right off the exit and in the middle of everything. Not a bad place for the price.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2013
"Ugh!"
I'm just waiting on my $20 refund from Hotels.com. Hotels.com was the best part of this hotel. Lets just say, I won't return to the hotel again on account of I really dont like waking up at 3AM and having to call the cops!
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
Not Happy
"Great stay on a budget!"
This motel was kept in order, rooms clean, bathrooms clean, all up to date.
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
Loud neighbors all night long.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012

"Not a place to stay"
This hotel needs alot of updating, between the rooms and police coming in and out of the parking lot it was a strange place to stay. I was waiting all night for the gun fire to start. Lots of long term people staying there.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Augusta Travelodge"
The front desk staff was very nice and professional. The outside of the hotel needs renovation but the rooms are nice.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
"What a disaster."
We were there for the Masters and had four rooms for the event and if it was not for the convenience to the Augusta National Golf Course this hotel was a disaster. It is too bad that the hotel industry uses this event to price their rooms out of site. Our $250.00 room is back to $50.00 today and even that is too much. Next time I will spend more time looking before selecting a hotel. The sink leaked in our room and their fix was to vacume the carpet with a shop-vac and put towels over the carpet while we were there. The screw on the handle of the shower faucet fell off (I fixed this myself) and we have NO idea where the water on the floor came from but this hotel should be bulldozed. One room had a partial roll of toilet paper (we went an bought our own) and our room had a light bulb over the vanity burnt out which we had to take to the office to get replaced. The pictures on their website looked good but I would never stay there again. The staff were helpful but had nothing to work with. When consistency is the prime motivator for any franchisor, Travelodge should be ashamed to have their name on a place like this. I will never stay in another Travelodge again.
3 night trip Apr 9, 2014
D Nisbet

"出張にはいいですよ"
寝るだけのためなので、特別悪くはないので料金から考えれば妥当な部屋です。スタッフはとても親切で愛想も良く快適に過ごせました。部屋でゆっくりするにはおすすめではないが泊まるだけなら十分です。便利な場所なので出張にいいのでは・・・・。
Other trip May 5, 2013
dj

TripAdvisor reviews for Travelodge Augusta

"Overall stay was nice"
08/16/15 jgladieux Tallahassee, Florida
My stay here was for 2 days and other than the internet giving trouble after a storm everything was fine.
"better than expected"
07/27/15 Phillip C North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
room was clean and air conditioner was digital and fairly new so temp was great considering it was over 100 outside during the day Area fairly quiet and easily accessible
"Stayed here during the masters tournament. The rooms were..."
04/15/15
Stayed here during the masters tournament. The rooms were very clean and beds comfortable and nicely made up. o complaints whatsoever
"for the Masters"
04/14/15 jazzycatt warne, nc
I booked this room last Fall knowing that it was going through the renovation stage. My husband and his buddies stayed there for one night of the practice rounds. He told me both rooms they had were clean and the beds were comfy. They would have no problem staying there again. He said the manager checked them in and was very nice and professional. I know that this is a new owner and he has plans to make this hotel very nice. Thanks Margaret and Kanesha for all your help!
"Stayed 1 night, not that great"
04/11/15 mortonsalt7
Stayed one night during the masters golf tournament. Rooms are very small. It was relatively clean, could be cleaner. The furniture was outdated and damaged and covered the lights. Carpet was dirty. it does not look like it is in such a safe area
"Good location, horrible motel"
04/08/15 MaryAnnHHI HIlton Head Island
We got to the practice rounds with ease, but the room was simply awful. Old fashioned metal (slippery) stairs to second floor; thin sheets; dirty quilt; dirty bathtub; Wi-Fi erratic; loud music until the wee hours of the night; mattress terribly uncomfortable. Door locks difficult to work. Prices so high for Masters Week also. They price gouge for this dump??? Would never stay there again!
"The sign said newly renovated rooms, but I think all they..."
02/27/15 David V Douglasville, Georgia
The sign said newly renovated rooms, but I think all they did was put some paint on the walls. It was a non-smoking room, but it smelled like smoke
"Avoid This Place"
01/09/15 Paul G Brunswick
I arrived after midnight, and at that point was only looking for a clean bed and bathroom, which I had neither in my first room. The bathroom had not been cleaned at all (and recently used), and the sheets, carpet were dirty. I am not particularly picky, but this motel does not compare favorably to Motel 6 or Red Roof Inn at all. It is more like a rent by hour type place that needs to be torn down! I slept in my clothes and coat, the place was so nasty, even in the second room they switched me too!
"0.25 Stars"
12/23/14 LeondraElls Spring Lake, North Carolina
I hate writing bad reviews but no. Just no. I called the 800 number and made a reservation for one night - two adults and a dog. I was given a price of $48 which included a $10 pet fee. We got to the hotel, made sure to ask the manager if the reservation showed that we had dogs, he said yes so we paid the $48 and change. As we were unloading the car, the manager came out and asked if we had dogs, then proceeded to charge us another $15 after we'd already told him we had dogs and he said he saw it on the reservation. As for the room, it was awful! The toilet hadn't been flushed, the carpet was horribly filthy, there was grime on every surface, the bathtub was horrendous and the tile above the shower was stained and looked as though it would fall down at any given moment. The blanket was very thin and rough and the sheets had cigarette burns on them. Needless to say, we slept in our clothes and didn't shower there. Oh, and lastly, as soon as we got out of our car we were greeted by a man asking for money. Definitely not worth $63. Don't stay here.
"Where's the towels and breakfast???"
09/11/14 Scott H Augusta
Our room only had 1 towel! When I asked them for for more, he said he already gave our other party some. They were in another room. I had to argue with him. Also we needed some laundry soap. He didn't have any, but he did say, he would give us all the dish soap we needed. I kicker was when we when down for breakfast. There was none!!! everything looked as it did when we checked in the night before!!!