All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2150 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Really great made to order breakfast. Not childs play fruit n bagel nonsense
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"From small town to big city"
this was our last stop on a seventeen day road trip ,the beds were comfortable and room clean but they had rain damage from few weeks earlier and had lots of fans in hallways which were very noisy on all five floors The location not the best homeless men in parking areas all times of night and signs posted that the motel was not responsible for anything in your vehicles
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Joey
Room was nice. Didn't like that the didn't provide breakfast,but there is a Denny's you walk to. It was very convenient to walk to Midevil Times.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Great time Overall"
We had a total of 6 rooms. The rooms were clean and accommodations were nice. The kids had a great time in the pool. The restaurant had great food and reasonably priced.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Anthony
"5 star"
Awesome service
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Darrel
"Going Back to Dallas"
When in Dallas I like staying at the Courtyard on Market Center Blvd. It's close to Cedar Springs where the cool clubs are located. The hotel itself is always clean and comfortable and the staff is efficient and friendly--even during late late check-in procedures.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
"Charged double"
I would give this place 5 stars because it was really nice but yet again another Marriott charges me for the hotel room after paying on hotels.com. The lady was nice when I called to inquire about it but I am fed up with every time I go to a Marriott this happens. This is the only hotel that it happens to me to. If you do stay here I recommend paying the extra $10 for breakfast for two. Otherwise you will pay over double that in the bistro out of pocket.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Lauren
"Flying bugs"
The room had tiny little flying bugs from the air conditioning unit. I don't think they were harmful but very annoying trying to sit in bed and watch a movie.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
angela
"Will return"
Hotel was bright, cheery, and well-located near the Marketplace. All personnel were professional and friendly. No complaints
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
L Page
"ACON"
Nice hotel, car is a must.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Stay here was great!"
Booked room for business trip. Our meetings were at the Hilton Anatole across the street. I would highly recommend staying here due to the price difference. The Hilton is directly across the street and no trouble to walk to. The hotel is very modern and clean. I slept on the pull out sofa and was very comfortable. Staff was fantastic. We had a very early morning flight and they arranged cab service for us.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Tammy
We enjoyed our stay
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
"Dallas mini vacation"
Just in Dallas to relax visit friends and take in the sites. The place was nice, clean and fit our needs.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Convenient to our family we were visiting for the weekend. Enjoyed the coffee in the morning.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Hotel receptionist was surly and not happy or even inviting. Room was clean and ready but overall not too impressed.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Close to downtown, good price"
Nice room for a good price. Not in a good neighborhood. Fitness center is awful. It was packed, and all four of us in there were miserable.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Sara
"Nice hotel close to concert venue."
Very freindly staff close to great shopping and restaurants. Clean room and clean bathroom. Bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice to be in Dallas."
Needed the linen replaced in the room. Left it to be picked up but was not replaced. Had to go to front desk and have replaced. Other than that. Good overall experience. Recommend others to stay.
"Not impressed"
While the hotel staff was very courteous and the hotel was very clean, I was very disappointed in our room. We had three cell phones, two tablets, and one blutooth headset to charge - 3 plugins did not work. The plugins on the wall lamps and the desk lamp would not hold our charger prongs. Even if we held the charger plugs in place they still would not charge. Also there was no refrigerator (a cabinet - but it was empty) - thankfully we did not have any food or medicines that required refrigeration. The Bistro had very good breakfast choices (we opted for the extra $10 per night for free breakfast). We ate only one supper there and in my opinion the overall meal was good, I felt the bread for my sandwich was dry and stale (but I can live with that). If my company should have another event at the Dallas Market Center, we may consider another hotel. It just wasn't worth $139 a night.
Priscilla
"Dallas"
Enjoyed our stay. Conveniently located. Friendly staff.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Stayed 2 nights. Room was comfortable. Beds were nice. Bathroom was clean. Didn't eat at the Bistro (restaurant), but thought the bar closed too early (10:00 on a Saturday).
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Not A Good Visit......."
Not to impressed. Had to wait 10-15 minutes to talk to people at front desk to check in and to ask simple questions. Operator line was always busy. Room seemed small and cramped. Bed was comfortable but out of five pillows on the bed none of them were comfortable. I did not feel that the price I paid for the room was worth it. I feel like I was paying for amenities of the lobby that I did not need or use. Probably won't be staying at a courtyard again anytime soon.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Poor service"
Could not get extra pillows or towels
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Birthday weekend"
We stayed at this hotel for a second time because of how close it was to Medieval Times (around the corner) and was satisfied once again at the facilities and staff. Clean, comfortable and welcoming are the three words that come to mind. Will definitely stay here again when we come back to this area!
Ann Marie
"Great trip"
we went to see a musical at the fair grounds. Took a while to get there because the traffic was so bad. Other than that it was great.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
My overnight stay was a very comfortable clean experience.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Adequate"
Hotel was merely adequate for a place to sleep. Room was decently cleaned. Thin worn sheets and towels. Old carpet and wall covering in halls. Breakfast service was exceedingly slow.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
In town to see a hockey game. Hotel close to arena. I have stayed at Courtyards before. Consistent quality. wuiold be nice if bar stayed open past ten. Staff helpful with arranging transportation.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
No refridgerator in room. No channel giide for TV.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Best Courtyard by Marriott I have ever stayed at"
This hotel was great. The room we stayed in was very spacious and clean and the bed was very comfy. I was pleasantly surprised at how great our stay was from breakfast to the back patio area.
2 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel! Everything was nice and clean. Beds were so comfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Aimee
"Return stay"
Very clean and comfortable and helpful friendly staff as well.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great Night!"
Everything was great ....the frig. did not work, but only there one night :] Still very happy with the room and staff. Love the lobby as well!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Monica
Nice place to stay close to everything.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Comfortable"
I had a Nice stay, staff is very friendly, near everything.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Madonna
"good location for events at American Airlines Ctr"
great staff. clean room good location no problems
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
cindy
"Needs an Update"
That hotel is very old and tired.
5 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Melodie
Expensive for the quality you get. Included breakfast was very limited and they charged me for mocha coffee in the included breakfast.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great Value"
Conveniently close to Convention Center without the high price .
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Adalberto
"Will definitely be back"
I've already written a review, but I just couldn't resist the survey email. I loved this hotel!!!! Can't wait to stay again!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"NIGHT LIGHTS"
convenient , clean and comfortable rooms. Loved the balcony that abled us to see the beautiful night lights of Dallas.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"My stay"
I expected more by looking at the website
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Jonathan
"Valentines weekend getaway"
Hotel overall was solid friendly staff comfortable room. Only thing I wish the bistro had more options for breakfast, very limited choices on breakfast. The only other thing there was confusion around the cost of the room. I was not aware of the hold for incidentals in the room cost a little bit more than I was quoted on hotels.com.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Nicholas
"Rachel's wedding"
very nice relaxing sleep
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Can't wait to come back! Home away from home!"
Thumbs up. Wish the view of the skyline wouldn't have been blocked by the tree, but I can deal with that. Something as simple as turning th bed to face the sliding glass doors (rather than the traditional hotel setup) was actually rather impressive. With seemingly inconspicuous features like the change in level in the ceiling and the mirror by the bathroom, this room was great. We decided this will be our hotel whenever we're in town, and maybe next time we'll take advantage of that lovely seating area in the courtyard!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Enjoyed staying at this hotel. The hotel staff were nice. The hotel was clean and well kept. I thought the bed was comfortable, and I rarely heard any noise. Easy access the major highways. I would stay there again.
Swedeheart
"Close to downtown"
Only one thing missing, a free breakfast , very clean nice and convenient
tt
"Well kept"
Nothing fancy but very clean and well kept! I would go back.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
gina
"Basic but clean and quiet"
This hotel is your basic courtyard Marriott.. Staff was friendly and informative, rooms were just basic but clean and quiet. In room coffee was pretty good but had to request more if you wanted more than one cup...
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015