All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2150 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX, 75207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Don't expect to get any sleep if..."
Don't expect to get any sleep if there is a college football game in town. I had to call down both nights and ask that the rambuctious college students next door be asked to keep in down. this is not the end of the world unless you are traveling alone with a 3 year old. I did not sleep more than a couple of hours either night because the staff was not as attentive to the problem as they should have been, not to say it wasn't eventually taken care of. The worst part is the staff was completely unapologetic about it and when I suggested they group families together in a quitter part and rowdy college students in another it was met with excuses to why that is not possible. I have apps on my phone that know where I am all the time, I think a hotel can figure out that a single man traveling with a 3 year old doesn't need to be put in a room next to loud, obnoxious college students.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Recent Visit"
Great visit to the Courtyard Marriott. Staff were friendly and helpful, and the too was very clean.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Room was great! Close By everything! Very clean and staff was very friendly!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Horrible customer service"
Double charged me twice for the room and then did nothing about it. I was informed that this "happens often" by the lady at the front desk.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Bree
"Loved it must visit"
I'm still talking about my stay at Courtyard Marriott had so much fun. The staff was friendly I didn't have to worry about loud people the room was clean I can say I will tell a friend. PS.be back soon :)
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Honeie
"Conveniently located."
nice hotel and staff.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
LUCY RUIZ
Very nice hotel, clean and quite, close to downtown
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
Great place to stay! Close to the downtown area and not a far ride from the stadium. Overall a great place to stay. All rooms are non smoking so we liked that as well!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Allissa
"Close to what I needed"
The hotel itself is located very well and the place is well maintained. The only problem was the old style ac units in the rooms. When you first walk in you can smell the mold from it and during the night the noise is louder than you would think. It makes the room humid cold, it is cold but it's not cool. Also, the beds are super hard. If you like VERY firm beds, this is the hotel for you. The room is nice and clean and the location facing the courtyard is quiet. I wouldn't stay there again just because of the ac and the bed but other than that it's a nice hotel.
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
LJ
Polite staff, however, slow cleaning rooms during day, 4 pm one day, room was still not touched. Over all not terrible
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
world traveler
"Not a good impression"
Check in was excellent! The girl who checked us in was professional yet personable. She is a great representation of the Marriott care. The room we were originally put in was a bit warm, but we thought it would cool. After 5 minutes of having the shower on, the smoke alarm went off and wouldnt stop. We moved rooms. This room was even warmer than the first. The final room was wayyy cooler, probably due to the fact that it had a completely different ac unit. By the time we were settled in, we were sweating and felt miserable. While the gentleman did help us in a promptly manner, he lacked enthusiasm in solving the problem. This was our first trip to Dallas, and did not give us a great first impression. It set the tone for the whole stay.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
A
"AVERAGE"
OK
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
JOHN
"Close to downtown"
They helped me with a business document I needed to email. Very helpful.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
mark l
"Good location close to downtown"
The hotel was great, clean, friendly and close to downtown.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Debbie
"Wonderful stay, great hotel"
Out family had a wonderful time at this hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and were very pleased with the amenities, location and service. We'd happily stay again and recommend it to others.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Cecely
THE HOTEL WAS VERY CLEAN AND SPACIOUS. I TOOK MY FAMILY THERE FOR THE ZOO AND DALLAS WORLD AQUARIUM WHICH WERE ALL LESS THEN 5 MINS AWAY FROM THE HOTEL. I WILL DEFINITELY WILL BE STAYING THERE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Okay for one night"
The hotel looked nice and clean. The hotel clerk was nice as well. We had a room on the first floor and was a little uncomfortable because there was a huge window with a see through curtain. Luckily, there was a large bush in front of the window. The bed was firm and the pillows had no support. My husband woke up with a bad neck cramp that lasted the entire day. It was noisy and the a/c did not get cold. Another down side is that the hotel does not offer complimentary breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Mr. & Mrs. A
hotel looks new and clean. They tried to charge me a bottle of water which is I don't drink it.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Needs updating, but clean hotel"
We stayed here once 2 years ago & loved it, but it seems to have worn down quickly since then. The elevators were shaky and sounded like they might break. The AC unit had a hard time cooling our room throughout the night and was VERY loud and difficult to sleep through. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean, and the restaurant downstairs was nice. We did enjoy the outdoor pool. However, we will likely stay in the adjoining Fairfield Inn next time (we enjoyed a stay there in the same week as this trip).
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Dani S
"Great stay except of the pool"
We had a great room and stay. The only issue was the pool water was greenish. I didn't expect that with all the hotels right there together and the chains there together.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great location for downtown"
Went with buddies to hit all the gay clubs downtown. Just a short taxi ride. Service was great. Good location
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great Location for Price"
comfortable, Safe
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great Service"
Excellent layout and amenities. Very good staff and service was excellent.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Perfect for our needs."
Location was perfect. The accommodations were perfect. Transportation/shuttle to Market was exactly what was needed. Even the little cafe was just right. We will definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2014
D. Autry
"VALUE FOR MONEY"
This is a great place to stay.Although serving the dallas WTC and market center the hotel has helpful staff,acceptable room and mini restaurant serving hot food and drinks.Close to downtown dallas,but excellent value for money.Recomended.A
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Adrian Long
"Across Street from Anatole for A-Kon"
The overall stay was pretty good. However, the only close restaurant is the Denny's next door that quickly gets crowded if there is a big event at the Anatole.
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
"Close to where we needed to be."
Comfortable stay, room was a bit muggy, but other than that it was good.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Jessie
"Close to family"
Bistro area for dining was great, but the "free breakfast" choices were very confusing to some patrons and caused a long wait in line. Food and food choices were great.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Excellent Hotel near Convention Center."
Outstanding choice of Hotels. Everything was clean. Hotel personnel very friendly and helpful. Great Breakfast.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"one word"
poor
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Medical/Market Center
Thank you for your recent Hotels.com review. We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced and hope you give us another opportunity
2 night business trip May 21, 2014
"Very nice room and hotel location."
The hotel was very clean. It is in a great location near downtown. Housekeeping cleaned the room in the morning. The only negative was that breakfast was extra.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Rand F.
"Excellent!"
Nice and clean, I'll definitively stay there again
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
It's was all very average, I gave the room a 2 because of a lack of mini fridge in it. The location seems pretty nice though.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Medical/Market Center
Thank you for your most recent Expedia review. We appreciate the time you spent to leave us some feedback and hope we have the opportunity to host you the next time you are in the area.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Greg
"Dallas Comic Con"
excellent , bed so comfortable
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Art
Good place to stay, good location, room is clean, only thing is room little smaller than I thought.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"ONE NIGHT STAY"
WE WERE IN TOWN FOR 1 NIGHT, THE ROOM WAS CLEAN BUT WE COULD NEVER GET THE ROOM QUITE COOL ENOUGH..IT WAS COMFORTABLE ENOUGH BUT WE LIKE IT COOL
Other trip May 19, 2014
"My new favorite hotel in Dallas."
Convenient to downtown (less than 10 minutes by taxi with no traffic) , the staff is great and the hotel is very cozy. I booked it for myself and my mother on Mother's Day weekend. The rooms feel more like an apartment. There was absolutely no corporate feel to this hotel. Some single rooms have a sofa and balcony with a view of the city. There is a great pool with a fitness center that I didn't even get to use. I really look forward to going back and it will be my hotel of choice now and in the future.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Rona
"Quick stay, nice stay"
Convieniently located in downtown Dallas, close to various restaurants. Room was clean and well maintained. Bed was very comfortable, although the layout of the room was a bit odd, with the televison to the side of the bed. The pool was large, and the area surrounding the pool was perfect for lounging. The one downside was that there was no longer a whirlpool/jacuzzi although it was advertised as having one. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Overall a very good stay for the money.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Adam
"Shabby"
The room was shabby and the hotel did not smell good. In fact it stunk in the hallways and the elevator. I had planed on staying two days but left after one.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Medical/Market Center
Thank you for your recent Expedia review with specific examples of where we failed to meet your expectations on your recent visit. I apologize for the lack of appearance you encountered. As you noted, there should not have been a smell in the hallways or the elevator and this falls outside of our own internal standards. I will be sure to address this concern with our Assistant General Manager as well as our Executive Housekeeper. Thank you again for completing a review and we hope to see you in the future
2 night trip May 1, 2014
"i was in area i wanted to visit"
i enjoyed my stay and would book other courtyard hotels
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
w comeaux
"Great business hotel"
Relative close to Downtown. Parking can be a problem at times.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
"Staff were not helpful"
Wallet was stolen on trip while out on town. Wife called to pay for room because I needed to cancel my cards, staff refused to accept her card over phone and told her she would have to fly to Dallas to present card in person. Staff refused to let her talk to a manager. I had to step in to insist and demand. Will not return to this location. Love Dallas. Unfortunate customer service.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
blaine
"Big Game night!"
We came to Dallas to watch Phoniex Suns play the Mavericks. We were pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel was and all the amenities plus the great breadfast in the morining. Enjoyed the fire ring and the nice chairs to sit. Plus during breakfast, I was able to catch the weather forcast! Will be back! Thank you for the wonderful experience!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Sheila
The hotel is exactly what we expected for the price we pay. Very satisfied!!
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Lulu
"Walking distance from Anatole"
Hotel was nice enough. Looked more like an airport lodging than hotel. Very clean and staff was very attentive. Food was extremely expensive for quality with the exemption of the oatmeal breakfast that was exceptionally good and could feed two people. Walked to Anatole for conference and Dennys restaurant. Would stay again but would not eat there or have a drink either. Only other choice was Dennys ...... No other place to go....No courtesy transportation to West End. .
4 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Evelyn S.
"close to hospitals"
The room was very nice & clean. Hotels location made everything easily accessible.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
LaJoyce
"Dream hotel"
Check in on time, very good service, staff very friendly and nice..hotel was very clean and the price was excellent can wait to go back to Dallas, Tx and I will be staying there again....
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Edgar
"Medieval Times"
Our stay was nice, nothing outstanding. Good location, clean. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
Jim S
"Friendly Staff"
I appreciated all the staff there. I had to stop due to a migraine headache and stay the night in Dallas. Each staff member welcomed me, wished me well, helped me, and even bought me Tylenol. They were each super sweet and made my time there, though I was in severe pain, as comfortable and pleasant as it could be. Thank you Courtyard staff! You were very kind!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Conference stay"
Good quality hotel at competitive price (compared to others in Dallas). Staff were extremely friendly, helpful and proficient. My only slight issue was its location, which was not downtown near the conference location, so couldn't walk in and out, but taxis were easy to get and cheaper than renting a car and parking downtown.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014