All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3598 Shepherd Of The Hills ExpyBransonMO65616United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
I stayed two nites and enjoyed the time I stayed. the place I stayed was nice clean and quiet.
2 night business trip Apr 8, 2016
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Our room experienced a few uninvited ants, but it is that time of year. The breakfast was great, just wish the hours on the weekends were a bit longer. There is a sign that says that you can't take food to your room which my daughter wasn't happy about because she was running late getting ready and just wanted a muffin and juice to eat while she was getting ready.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
Brandy
"loved it"
absoulutly loved it . the pool was a little cold but that was fine with us. bill who worked the front desk was an absoulute joy we sat and talked to him for about an hour. will defintely stay there again . their were a couple small issues like the air conditioner but they were promptly addressed.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
The hot tub was broke but overall it was nice, friendly, n clean
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
Elizabeth A.
"Complaints"
NO Microwave!! NO Fridge!! NO Iron!! Carpet Dirty!! Rooms next you, Rowdy!! Pool was NASTY!! Pool was CROWDED!! Pool too Small!! Inside pool NOT heated!! Staff was Nice!! Children under age 17 was suppose to stay free, that's a lie, got charged later for my child who is 15!! Beds too hard!! Commodes flushing Slowly!! Ice Machine out of ice or Not working at all!! Overall Rating in my opinion was a 2!!
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Wanda
"Great experience"
Great. Location was on close to the strip.
Yolanda
We stayed 3 nights. Room was very small and bathroom was tiny. Shower surround needs to be replaced! No refrigderator or microwave in room. Breakfast tables were never clean. Only one lady trying to do all the breakfast work on her own. She was very busy!! A lot of overhead noise and outside noise could be heard during the night.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
"Bunny trip with my kid."
We checked into the hotel with no problems & warm cookies, hot chocolate and or apple cider was waiting in the lobby. Staff was friendly. The room was great for the price actually the best bed I have slept in in a long time. Breakfast was hot and fresh. One minute away from the strip.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Michelle R
"Clean but needs updating. Great location."
Lace curtain and plastic mini blinds didn't keep out the overhead porch light that lit up the room all night. Banging and bouncing above our head into the wee hours. Hot but breakfast was biscuits, gravy, sausage and a peaches from a can.there was a waffle machine also .
2 night romance trip Mar 17, 2016
Virginia
If you would like to take your breakfast back to your room to enjoy while watching the news or just for quiet then don't stay here. You cant take it out of dining area. Indoor pool is very dangerous for young children, as it is surrounded by tile floor so is very slick even with tennis shoes on as an adult. rooms were spacious and clean , property itself is clean.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
"perfect family weekend getaway!"
Breakfast was great and staff was both friendly and helpful!
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Eddie
"Great place for a weekend getaway"
Weekend in Branson during off-season. Reasonable rates. Great hotel staff. Free cookies. Decent bed and accommodations. They also have an indoor and outdoor pool, but we didn't use it. Free breakfast. Not on "the strip," but close to everywhere.
2 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
Christina
"Returned Visitors Hotel for Future Stays"
Housekeeper was friendly and thoughtful to our privacy, leaving a note if we needed anything please let the front desk know.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
The room was clean, staff was friendly, not many amenities, decor was geriatric-like, but otherwise a decent place to stay for an affordable price
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Pleasant hotel"
The staff is very friendly. They seemed to really care about you. Even the housekeeper was always smiling and very friendly. A very positive atmosphere.
Other trip Dec 19, 2015
Uriah & Rachel
"Unhappy"
Our stay was great until today when I get a charge to my credit card for an extra adult in my room which we did not have. I paid for 3 rooms and each room had 2 adults with 1 child in 2 of the rooms. There were only 8 people in our entire party. If this is not corrected I will never stay there again.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"Clean place to lay your head."
The Queen suite was decent, very clean, and comfortable to sleep in. Check-in was quuick and the staff seemed freindly. We usually stay in a more luxurious resort when visiting Branson, but we didn't make reservations early enough. What this room doesn't have in comparison to the other resort is offset by its location. Being just off the strip and next to the Imax made it worth it. This will become our future backup plan if we can't get our usual reservation made.
Other trip Dec 4, 2015
Josh
"clean rooms.nice area,but lots of unnecessary nega"
There was no mini fridge,there was also no towel racks to put wet towels over to dry them.there was no top to ice bucket.there were no additional electrical outlets to plug into so we had to unplug the clock.the outside yellow lights quit working in our section & there was an intermittent loud noise or power surge related to it.we were put on 2nd floor after requesting 1st floor.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
craig
"Older and needs renovating badly."
Not as was represented online at Expedia. Sounded lovely online with pictures. Old motel that needs updating inside their rooms.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
One night stay to Silver Dollar City room was clean comfortable. Would stay again. It had indoor pool didn't have time to use
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Terry
"Just OK"
The room was older but in Okay shape. Staff was nice at check in. Very religious hotel. I found it interesting that there is no room 666.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Jackie
"Great place"
Friendly staff
4 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
elmer
"Very nice"
The hotel room needed more power outlets. In our ever increasing world of gadgets, we need places to re-charge them. There were only two accessible outlets, one by the air conditioner/front door and the other at the sink. The room was very nice and clean and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The shower provided plenty of hot water and good water pressure. The towels were a little on the "light" side. The breakfast was good - biscuits were excellent - pretty good variety of choices. The dining area was spacious. The cookies available in the lobby were always delicious and the staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Not Provided
"I will stay there again."
Everything was great. I do wish there had been a small fridge. Appreciated the Christian atmosphere.
3 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Not Provided
It was clean, and the people who ran it was really nice, and helpful! Our overall experience was great! I would stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2015
Candy
"Good hotel in Branson area"
When we got there, they had my Dad in second floor and he is on oxygen and can't climb stairs. They were completely booked, but upgraded him to get him a ground level floor. The staff was very helpful and even though they were bombarded at the time we checked in, our person kept her cool!
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
"Pleasant stay for quick trip."
Had a quick trip to view the Christmas lights. Enjoyed our stay and the lights of town and Silver dollar city plus otherlight displays.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"Fun in Branson"
Was a nice hotel. Was surprised that there was no refrigerator in the room. We only had one packet of reg coffee with the maker and the breakfast room was locked after breakfast so could not get coffee there. Also the only ice machine working was on the other side of the building. The maids were very nice and friendly.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Great location. Very clean and staff very friendly. Rooms could use a little update.
2 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"High crime area"
The hotel and hotel staff we really didn't have an issue with. Unfortunately our vehicle was broken into while staying here along with many others staying here. I spoke with management and was informed this has happened before, and the local police force stated this is a known issue at this hotel. It was also stated to me that there are no cameras to catch the people breaking into cars which makes the hotel an easy target. Also we were able to track our stolen tablet to the Plantation Inn just down the road but police will not assist in retrieving it. Seems the area is full of crime and we will not be returning.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
jason
Room was very nice and clean. Bed was comfortable.Location was good for the plans and activities we did during our stay.The only compliant would be the bathroom was really small.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
We enjoyed ourselves, but the room was extremely smokey. It was a non-smoking room, but very smoke smelling. I would have tried to get another room, but knew they were fully booked.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Megan
We had a very warm welcome at the front desk
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Not Provided
"Nice place to stay and enjoy Branson."
Nice place at a great price. Near all Branson attractions and restaurants on the strip.
2 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
very nice
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Gloria
"BEST PLACE TO STAY WHILE IN BRANSON."
We were first booked in a upstairs room. I have crippling artheritis and had forgotten to ask for a walk in level. They moved me into a walk in level and it was in a very nice quite little corner. WE LOVED IT. I WILL GO BACK AND STAY HERE AGAIN. The room was CLEAN and the people who clean came by every day to see if we needed anything or if room needed tending to. If you have never stayed here, you really should give Honeysuckle Inn a try. This is located just off of the strip and so convenient to everything. One stay and you will be hooked.
5 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Great breakfast. Good value
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Jackie
"Good and not so good - mostly good."
Clean, nice room with King bed, flat-screen TV, bath & shower, nice pool. Only 2 of the jets on the hot tub (spa) worked. Enjoyed our stay except for two things: 1. We asked for a wake-up call for 7am and the call never came. This could be a problem if someone relied on that wake-up call and was late for an appointment or job interview or etc. That was inexcusable. 2. We came back from a show and there were no parking spaces anywhere near our room - there were only two empty parking spaces left in the whole complex and there was a vehicle with a boat attached taking up 5 parking spaces.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Great. Would recommend"
Was only there for the night and breakfast this next morning. Everything was great.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
Phyllis
"Shopper weekend and relaxer"
The mattress was a little old, but I got a good night sleep. I love the lights and the outside vanity. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was also appreciated. I could have gotten a microwave and frig if I had paid extra, but would have appreciated one. The staff was very friendly and I enjoyed the breakfast of waffles, sausage, and biscuits and gravy. I also enjoyed the hot tub and inside pool. It would have been great had it included a frig and micro.
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Sandy
Enjoyed our stay,very helpful and friendly,clean,comfortable,will return! :-)
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
thomas
"Pleasant surprise"
Hotel right on the Branson strip, close to Silver Dollar City. We booked here for the indoor pool which was way too cold for me to swim in but the room and the ice machine was nice and clean and the employees friendly.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
jamie
"Great Location. Easy Access. Staff Incompetent."
The front desk woman who checked me in and out was the worst person I've ever dealt with at a hotel. The worst. Of course I didn't get her name and if I did, she probably would have given me someone else's name. Other than her, the stay was pleasant, clean, quiet, and a good location for us. Breakfast was good. The only suggestion I have, other than getting rid of the awful front desk woman, would be to have drapes or some kind of window cover other than blinds and a valance. It lets in too much light. Thank you.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"romantic escape"
two day quiet week-end retreat, for shopping and un-winding. we have been here several times and really enjoy it.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
jerry
"Great Weekend Getaway"
The complex is very nice and family friendly. The indoor pool was cold though. It is located right off of the strip, which allows for easy access to different spots on the strip.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Corey
My stay was short, but the hotel staff made me feel welcome! The sitting area is small, but usable. The ice machines kept breaking down-had to walk all over the premises just to get a bucket of ice. The only other issue was the outlets. I only found 3 in the whole room. One was behind the bed (could not use that one), another was behind the dresser ( this was the only one I could use), the third was by the sink (this outlet was too big to use. My chargers kept falling out of it, they moved around a lot.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Friendly staff and clean rooms.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Good stay over all."
The bed was too hard. Maybe if you put memory foam on the beds, it would cushion some of the hardness and make it more comfortable for a wider range of people.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015