All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3598 Shepherd Of The Hills Expy, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
"Returned Visitors Hotel for Future Stays"
Housekeeper was friendly and thoughtful to our privacy, leaving a note if we needed anything please let the front desk know.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
The room was clean, staff was friendly, not many amenities, decor was geriatric-like, but otherwise a decent place to stay for an affordable price
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Unhappy"
Our stay was great until today when I get a charge to my credit card for an extra adult in my room which we did not have. I paid for 3 rooms and each room had 2 adults with 1 child in 2 of the rooms. There were only 8 people in our entire party. If this is not corrected I will never stay there again.
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
"clean rooms.nice area,but lots of unnecessary nega"
There was no mini fridge,there was also no towel racks to put wet towels over to dry them.there was no top to ice bucket.there were no additional electrical outlets to plug into so we had to unplug the clock.the outside yellow lights quit working in our section & there was an intermittent loud noise or power surge related to it.we were put on 2nd floor after requesting 1st floor.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
craig
One night stay to Silver Dollar City room was clean comfortable. Would stay again. It had indoor pool didn't have time to use
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Terry
"Just OK"
The room was older but in Okay shape. Staff was nice at check in. Very religious hotel. I found it interesting that there is no room 666.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Jackie
"Great place"
Friendly staff
4 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
elmer
"Very nice"
The hotel room needed more power outlets. In our ever increasing world of gadgets, we need places to re-charge them. There were only two accessible outlets, one by the air conditioner/front door and the other at the sink. The room was very nice and clean and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The shower provided plenty of hot water and good water pressure. The towels were a little on the "light" side. The breakfast was good - biscuits were excellent - pretty good variety of choices. The dining area was spacious. The cookies available in the lobby were always delicious and the staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip Nov 11, 2015
Not Provided
"I will stay there again."
Everything was great. I do wish there had been a small fridge. Appreciated the Christian atmosphere.
3 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Not Provided
It was clean, and the people who ran it was really nice, and helpful! Our overall experience was great! I would stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Nov 11, 2015
Candy
"Pleasant stay for quick trip."
Had a quick trip to view the Christmas lights. Enjoyed our stay and the lights of town and Silver dollar city plus otherlight displays.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"Fun in Branson"
Was a nice hotel. Was surprised that there was no refrigerator in the room. We only had one packet of reg coffee with the maker and the breakfast room was locked after breakfast so could not get coffee there. Also the only ice machine working was on the other side of the building. The maids were very nice and friendly.
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Great location. Very clean and staff very friendly. Rooms could use a little update.
2 night family trip Nov 11, 2015
"High crime area"
The hotel and hotel staff we really didn't have an issue with. Unfortunately our vehicle was broken into while staying here along with many others staying here. I spoke with management and was informed this has happened before, and the local police force stated this is a known issue at this hotel. It was also stated to me that there are no cameras to catch the people breaking into cars which makes the hotel an easy target. Also we were able to track our stolen tablet to the Plantation Inn just down the road but police will not assist in retrieving it. Seems the area is full of crime and we will not be returning.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
jason
Room was very nice and clean. Bed was comfortable.Location was good for the plans and activities we did during our stay.The only compliant would be the bathroom was really small.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
We enjoyed ourselves, but the room was extremely smokey. It was a non-smoking room, but very smoke smelling. I would have tried to get another room, but knew they were fully booked.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Megan
We had a very warm welcome at the front desk
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Not Provided
"Nice place to stay and enjoy Branson."
Nice place at a great price. Near all Branson attractions and restaurants on the strip.
2 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
very nice
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Gloria
"BEST PLACE TO STAY WHILE IN BRANSON."
We were first booked in a upstairs room. I have crippling artheritis and had forgotten to ask for a walk in level. They moved me into a walk in level and it was in a very nice quite little corner. WE LOVED IT. I WILL GO BACK AND STAY HERE AGAIN. The room was CLEAN and the people who clean came by every day to see if we needed anything or if room needed tending to. If you have never stayed here, you really should give Honeysuckle Inn a try. This is located just off of the strip and so convenient to everything. One stay and you will be hooked.
5 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Great breakfast. Good value
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Jackie
"Good and not so good - mostly good."
Clean, nice room with King bed, flat-screen TV, bath & shower, nice pool. Only 2 of the jets on the hot tub (spa) worked. Enjoyed our stay except for two things: 1. We asked for a wake-up call for 7am and the call never came. This could be a problem if someone relied on that wake-up call and was late for an appointment or job interview or etc. That was inexcusable. 2. We came back from a show and there were no parking spaces anywhere near our room - there were only two empty parking spaces left in the whole complex and there was a vehicle with a boat attached taking up 5 parking spaces.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Great. Would recommend"
Was only there for the night and breakfast this next morning. Everything was great.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
Phyllis
"Shopper weekend and relaxer"
The mattress was a little old, but I got a good night sleep. I love the lights and the outside vanity. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was also appreciated. I could have gotten a microwave and frig if I had paid extra, but would have appreciated one. The staff was very friendly and I enjoyed the breakfast of waffles, sausage, and biscuits and gravy. I also enjoyed the hot tub and inside pool. It would have been great had it included a frig and micro.
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Sandy
Enjoyed our stay,very helpful and friendly,clean,comfortable,will return! :-)
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
thomas
"Pleasant surprise"
Hotel right on the Branson strip, close to Silver Dollar City. We booked here for the indoor pool which was way too cold for me to swim in but the room and the ice machine was nice and clean and the employees friendly.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
jamie
"Great Location. Easy Access. Staff Incompetent."
The front desk woman who checked me in and out was the worst person I've ever dealt with at a hotel. The worst. Of course I didn't get her name and if I did, she probably would have given me someone else's name. Other than her, the stay was pleasant, clean, quiet, and a good location for us. Breakfast was good. The only suggestion I have, other than getting rid of the awful front desk woman, would be to have drapes or some kind of window cover other than blinds and a valance. It lets in too much light. Thank you.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"romantic escape"
two day quiet week-end retreat, for shopping and un-winding. we have been here several times and really enjoy it.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
jerry
"Great Weekend Getaway"
The complex is very nice and family friendly. The indoor pool was cold though. It is located right off of the strip, which allows for easy access to different spots on the strip.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Corey
My stay was short, but the hotel staff made me feel welcome! The sitting area is small, but usable. The ice machines kept breaking down-had to walk all over the premises just to get a bucket of ice. The only other issue was the outlets. I only found 3 in the whole room. One was behind the bed (could not use that one), another was behind the dresser ( this was the only one I could use), the third was by the sink (this outlet was too big to use. My chargers kept falling out of it, they moved around a lot.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Friendly staff and clean rooms.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"Good stay over all."
The bed was too hard. Maybe if you put memory foam on the beds, it would cushion some of the hardness and make it more comfortable for a wider range of people.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Mostly Pleased"
Every thing about the hotel was good except for the size of the commode. It was very small and inconvenient for a larger person or a male guest.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Denise
Stayed for a quick weekend getaway. Always good.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Nice people hotel in a good location will stay again
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"We'll Be Back"
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay despite Hotels.com canceling our reservations when I made an adjustment to the kind of room we wanted, but the Ladies at the front desk were awesome and made sure they had a room ready and available at the same price I was planning on paying with Hotels.com. The breakfast was delicious, there was a nice spread with plenty of hot and cold food to accommodate all the guests. The room was clean, comfortable and welcoming, the only downside was not having a refrigerator and/or a microwave in our room. The walk just to heat something up to eat was kind of far from our room! Also, The Hot Tub jets did not all work, but that didn't stop us from taking a few minutes to relax, the pool area was clean and the water looked inviting just too cold for us to jump in. The ability to check in at 10 PM was nice as well!
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Monica
"branson"
tv needs to be mounted a little higher on wall. no refrigerator.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
james
"Loved it"
We booked the room on the spur of the moment at a great rate, and loved it when we arrived. The buildings were attractive and looked well maintained. The landscaping was attractive and the staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was large and attractively furnished. The bed was very comfortable and everything worked well. As a few other reviewers mentioned, there aren't black-out drapes, just blinds and lace curtains. We were in a corner room partially protected by the neighboring building, so it wasn't a problem for us, but could possibly be in other rooms if you need total dark to sleep. I could hear the footsteps of the person/people in the room above us, but they settled quickly, so it wasn't a real problem. The outside pool was still filled, and there is an indoor pool and hot tub as well. Both areas were well maintained and pleasant, and the hot tub was wonderful once we figured out the slightly tricky control. There was also a generous supply of towels provided at both locations, so you don't need to bring them from your room. The free breakfast the next morning was very good, and included hot items like biscuits and good gravy and the attendant was very friendly. The hotel is located across the road from Red Lobster, and just around the corner from Cracker Barrel, both of which are favorite restaurants for us, so the situation couldn't have been better. We look forward to staying again.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"overall nice place"
no room for anything around vanity when 2 ladies are in the room phone did not work need room darkening curtains
1 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2015
carol
"Will stay here again!"
The hotel is in a great location! Pretty close to Silver Dollar City. Next door to IMAX theatre. Breakfast was nice. Biscuits and gravy, sausage, boiled eggs, make-your-own waffles, cold and hot cereal, and more. If you want a bigger breakfast than what Honeysuckle has to offer, there is McFarland's, Cracker Barrel, and IHOP all within a couple of blocks. We used both the indoor pool and the outdoor pool. Both were very nice!
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
LISA
"Too many snags for the handi-cap"
Not for handicap. My power chair was not working- using a manual wheel chair a staff member help my wife get me into the room. Bed blankets were nice and warm. Was unable to use my walker to get into the bathroom. Cooling system was on last leg. Very loud-it was difficult hearing person across the room.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Wayne
Toilet was to small.Also a grab bar would help.
3 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
"Cute motel without some basics"
It was bad they did not have curtains just blinds so the sun woke you up early. The ac was not cold enough. When I went to the front fesk to ask them if they had curtains in any of the rooms there solution was to put a blanket up over the blinds. I asked about a refund and they said you have to cancell 72 hours ahead of time. Went back to the room that evening the room was still hot so we left
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
The hotel staff was very accommodating. However, the free breakfast was weak as we (being from the north) are not into biscuits and gravy.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Denise
Very good value. Breakfast was good. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and quiet.
5 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to silver dollar city"
We really enjoyed our stay the room was nice and clean they had an excellent hot breakfast we will stay there again
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
annette
"Nice little hotel"
We appreciated how the hotel was off the main strip of Branson but still extremely close to attractions. It was clean, the pool was clean. The rooms are not ''fancy.'' The things we would have changed with the room are to have a refrigerator available (we had a double queen room), to have more counter space around the sink and to have water in all the vending machines available. We had a coffee maker in the room but the counter space was such that it was very hard to use the coffee machine. The vending machines are on the first level, we were on the second level. We wanted bottled water, only one machine on our side of the complex had water and it ''ate our money.'' We finally ended up going to a convenience store across the street for water, then had no way to store it. The lady at the front desk was extremely nice and gave us our money back from the vending machine. Loved the pool. Oh one more thing....the free breakfast was just biscuits and gravy, very over microwaved sausage. Plan to eat out if you want something fresh and not microwaved. Didn't mean to sound so negative...slept well, nice bed and pillows, quiet and out of the fray. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Average Joe
"Honeysuckle Inn is the best."
Have stayed there once before and enjoyed it, good breakfast, family atmosphere.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015