All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3598 Shepherd Of The Hills Expy, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very attractive from the outside as well as inside"
This was our first time to stay at the Honeysuckle Inn and will make it a point to repeat. We come to Branson often and have utilized many motels but think this is our favorite. The bedding appeared new and had no cigarette burns! And the breakfast provisions -- awesome!
Other trip May 29, 2015
Dorothy
"It was great!!"
The coffee and Orange juice at breakfast was terrible. Everything else was great. When my grandson left his wallet, they were very nice and really helpful.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"cozy but don't do breakfast"
comfortable ROOM breakfast horrible!!!! great location easy IN AN OUT OF LOCATION
Other trip May 26, 2015
Kids liked pool. Room was nice. Staff was great. Breakfast needed a little work. Need more variety of stuuf. I like eggs scrambled.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Handy location for Branson attractions"
Adequate amenities, average breakfast,close to some main attractions.Friendly staff.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Ronald S
"It was ok for a place to sleep for one night"
Like I said above, it was ok to sleep one night. I'd rather have your current heavy drapes for more privacy & a darker room to be able to sleep. The breakfast area is very inconvenient since the site is so large. Ice availability is also inconvenient as well. We will definitely mark this one off our list of motels for Branson lodging.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Honeysuckle Inn Motel and Conference Center"
Everything would rate as average. We had no complaints, the room was clean and comfortable, the price reasonable.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Wayne
"Great Beds"
Room was clean. It was a little damp in the room and the toilet seeped, a little. The beds were excellent.
Other trip May 11, 2015
gtmac
"Needing amenities."
Room was clean and comfortable. It has been years since I have not had an iron and ironing board in room. Having been on the road for days most everything I have needed a touch-up or more. Here, I had to drive over to a special room with my key card to get in. Very inconvenient for the busy and varied activities for all thr extra time involved. No fridge in room!
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Happy visitor"
The room was very comfortable. Seems to be a little older but in great shape and clean. The only thing that i was not too happy about was their was not a fridge, microwave or iron in the room. the people were very nice and made you feel at home.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"loved it"
We normally stay at another place bit they were booked thought we would take a chance. Loved it! Clean friendly just a wonderful stay. We come to nation 5-6 times a year and won't stay any where else from now on.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Girls Getaway"
We checked in Friday afternoon late to a room that was nice on the inside. I was not crazy about the location, but I thought it would be okay. The room was located at the bottom of the stairs with a soda machine across from the door. It was also next to a conference room. When we came in around 8:30 Saturday night, there was a 50th anniversary party being held in the conference room with fairly loud music playing. I called the front desk to ask how long this party would be going on. They were very apologetic about placing in this particular room with this location, and they did offer to help us move to another room. The front desk said the party should be over around 11, so we opted to stay in our room. Other than that, it was very nice.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Christy
"rooms ok"
the rooms were good size we were able to get roll-away for 10.00 night only problem was size of pool and the hot-tub this is a large complex at one time there was 10 people in a stand up hot tub way to small -but good room and good breakfast
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
jeannece
"Good hotel"
It was a nice place. With two boys, the bathroom and sink area could have been larger.
"Hotel near the strip"
The staff was very friendly. First night AC did not work, but they repaired it the next day while we were out. Indoor pool extremely small and very strong smell of chlorine in the building, almost unbearable. The rooms were in fair condition, but had no available electrical outlets for charging cell phones, etc.. had to move bed away from the wall and unplug a digital clock. No dark curtains on the windows, only blinds and the lights from outside kept me awake. I personally would not stay here again, but I will hand it to the staff that they were very friendly at the front desk and in the breakfast room, which had breakfast available from 7-9am. The front desk closed at 8:30pm so I am not sure what the process is for travelers arriving later than that.
"Overall an ok hotel"
the room would get stuffy even when the ac was on. The bathroom was small and had to leave door open to even get into the shower, and you could hear everyone around you.
Riah
"Bad all around"
The hotel was under construction during my stay which was not necessarily an issue since I was gone during most of the day, however management wanted to move me to a different room and instead of just calling my room and asking about it the owner came by my room and pounded on my door then walked away before I could get to the door. This happened 3 times within 20 minutes. Finally the lobby called and I asked to stay in my current room vs moving which turned out to be a good thing since the next day they were doing construction directly over the room they wanted me to move to. The breakfast was a joke. I will never return to this hotel.
2 night trip Mar 16, 2015
Shawna
Nice hotel, great staff, lovely sitting area, I would definitely stay here again.
Christina
"Nice hotel close to the Branson strip"
This is an older hotel. The rooms are clean and cozy. They did not have refrigerators, microwaves, or irons, but they did have cable and wi-fi. Not a luxurious hotel, but is does have charm.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Clean, close to our venue."
For our purposes of a one night stay this was good. Room was clean, and fresh. Check in was quite friendly, check out was speedy, breakfast was appreciated.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
sunny
"Enjoyed our stay"
This is an older motel but was very clean!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Cheryl
"Reasonable price."
Rooms were very plain but comfortable. Lots of noise people running outside the door and street noise. Breakfast was not too good. We did not eat the free breakfast the second day. The water taste terrible and had a strong smell. Coffee was bad probably because of the water. Although not as strong we noticed the water down the street tasted bad so it was not a hotel problem. Ran out of tissue but the front office carried no supplies so they could not help.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
very nice place to stay staff very good we have stayed there before we had to check out early because of family emergency they said they would have issued a refund but because it was booked through you it was up to you if i would receive a refund
3 night trip Sep 17, 2014
bill
"Perfect Location for the Imax"
Pleasantly surprised at the quality for the price.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"TRAVEL AGENT REVIEW"
I was very pleasantly suprised with my hotel stay! This hotel was extremely clean and very friendly. I can not say enough about my stay with this property. I stay in hotels all the time and I needed a place on a holiday weekend last minute. As a travel agent I know better than to do that, but it just kind of fell together. I found the Honeysuckle online and it was everything and more than it advertised. VERY FAMILY FRIENDLY AND CLEAN! I had a great stay. I will stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Danny
"Clean and affordable."
We have stayed here before several years ago and it is just as good as it was then if not better. The rooms were cleaned everyday without bothering our stuff. Good location easy access in and out. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
gardnersark
"Can't beat it for the price!"
Very comfortable beds! Clean, quiet place. We loved it. Close to everything without being in the middle of all the traffic.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Breda & Curtis
"clean but not what I expected for the price"
The room was clean but I expected more quality for the price we paid. Did not have iron or ironing board. The towels were of medium quality, not much room around sink.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Joy
"Branson Summer"
We enjoyed it very much , would recommend this hotel to families and seniors !!! Great Christian owners !!!
4 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Faye
"End of summer get away"
It was easy getting to all our destinations from this hotel. The room was adequate but would have been nice to have at least a fridge and hair dryer. We enjoyed the outside pool area. We would definitely choose this hotel again.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
"Branson, MO vacation"
The overall stay was nice. This is only our 2nd stay there, but on this visit the wifi didn't work well at all, which caused a problem with some general impromptu planning... not from lack of planning. The room was comfortable, but the window units didn't do much for the overall humidity of the room. Things like clothing, etc seemed like they were damp. Overall, the stay was nice and the hotel staff were extremely nice and accommodating.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very nice"
I will be going back. Very nice. People very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
sue
"Hotel was what we expected - convenient, clean"
all was what we expected as we had driven by a few times. Clean, neat, nice pools. I just prefer staying closer to Table Rock lake with a balcony and room with a view - but you usually can't get that for this low price.
Sherrt
Air conditioner didn't work good and Woke up with a bug crawling on me In the middle of the night
amy
"Off the beaten path"
The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. It may not have been the newest hotel, but the beds were comfortable and it was nice. I liked that it wasn't on the main drag. It made getting in and out of the hotel a whole lot easier.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Camille
"Great location - Nice hotel"
Very easy to get to hotel from highway - keeps you off of 76, but you're only a block away when you want to be on the strip. Great outdoor pool as well as an indoor pool. Breakfast is only from 7:00-9:00 a.m. wish it were a little longer hours. And when they say 9:00 a.m. they mean 9:00 a.m. One of the female workers began shutting lights off around breakfast bar & waffle irons about 8:55, and some guests were still walking in the door to eat. Would like to have seen scrambled eggs vs only having hard boiled eggs. But overall, we would absolutely stay there again! Love their WiFi - make sure to use it when you're there!!!
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Great place for the price!"
Awesome last minute decision to stay in Branson. This hotel/inn had everything you need for a short vacation! Breakfast was great and it was included in the rate. Thanks to the staff!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
NYGman
"Very Clean but small"
The room with King bed was a little cramped but was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Bathroom vanity area was very small. Quiet location and out of traffic.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Janie
"Friendly staff"
They don't take pets is a plus for my husbands allergies. Both pools and spa were clean. Basic breakfast but good for free. Had trouble with wifi so we will request closer to office next time. Staff was prepared and super friendly.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Kim and Bruce
Good stay other than our air unit kept freezing up and was blowing warm air most of the time. But clean and quiet!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"We loved it!"
The staff was very friendly and helpful at check in. The rooms are very clean and smell good. The pools and the hot tub were great. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast in the morning was good also. We will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"cozy stay"
Room was clean and pleasant. Room had out-dated decor, but was very clean. Both indoor and outdoor pools were cozy and clean.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Adequate Hotel"
Check in was easy, but the check in clerks were not friendly. Our key cards were encoded incorrectly and we had to walk back to the office in the 90 degree heat and wait in line again. Room was clean, but very small. Bathroom was updated. Sheets are very starchy and scratchy. Neither my girlfriend nor I found them to be very comfortable. TV was standard definition. Breakfast was adequate but not tasty. We ate out the second morning of our stay.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Basic, dated room but very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"“Great location”; “Fantastic service"
Excellent
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Don
"Trip to Branson, MO"
Hotel was serving you at the bare minimum. Breakfast was very limited and the same thing every morning
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Comfortable place to stay"
Honeysuckle Inn is a comfortable, convenient place to stay in Branson. While not the most modern, the Inn is well maintained, the rooms are very clean, and the location is convenient to the sites of Branson.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Renee
Second time to stay here. Clean rooms and great location. Close to entertainment without being on strip. Also liked that you couldn't hear road noise. Will come back
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"our stay in Branson, Mo"
We stay there a lot. I probable paid more then I usually do this time but its ok. It was still reasonable.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Good to place to stay"
I stayed in this hotel for one night and I really liked the room and front desk service is good. we were not able to use wifi.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014