All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3598 Shepherd Of The Hills Expy, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Air conditioner didn't work good and Woke up with a bug crawling on me In the middle of the night
amy
"Off the beaten path"
The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. It may not have been the newest hotel, but the beds were comfortable and it was nice. I liked that it wasn't on the main drag. It made getting in and out of the hotel a whole lot easier.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Camille
"Great location - Nice hotel"
Very easy to get to hotel from highway - keeps you off of 76, but you're only a block away when you want to be on the strip. Great outdoor pool as well as an indoor pool. Breakfast is only from 7:00-9:00 a.m. wish it were a little longer hours. And when they say 9:00 a.m. they mean 9:00 a.m. One of the female workers began shutting lights off around breakfast bar & waffle irons about 8:55, and some guests were still walking in the door to eat. Would like to have seen scrambled eggs vs only having hard boiled eggs. But overall, we would absolutely stay there again! Love their WiFi - make sure to use it when you're there!!!
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Great place for the price!"
Awesome last minute decision to stay in Branson. This hotel/inn had everything you need for a short vacation! Breakfast was great and it was included in the rate. Thanks to the staff!
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
NYGman
"Very Clean but small"
The room with King bed was a little cramped but was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Bathroom vanity area was very small. Quiet location and out of traffic.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Janie
"Friendly staff"
They don't take pets is a plus for my husbands allergies. Both pools and spa were clean. Basic breakfast but good for free. Had trouble with wifi so we will request closer to office next time. Staff was prepared and super friendly.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
Kim and Bruce
Good stay other than our air unit kept freezing up and was blowing warm air most of the time. But clean and quiet!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"We loved it!"
The staff was very friendly and helpful at check in. The rooms are very clean and smell good. The pools and the hot tub were great. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast in the morning was good also. We will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"cozy stay"
Room was clean and pleasant. Room had out-dated decor, but was very clean. Both indoor and outdoor pools were cozy and clean.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Adequate Hotel"
Check in was easy, but the check in clerks were not friendly. Our key cards were encoded incorrectly and we had to walk back to the office in the 90 degree heat and wait in line again. Room was clean, but very small. Bathroom was updated. Sheets are very starchy and scratchy. Neither my girlfriend nor I found them to be very comfortable. TV was standard definition. Breakfast was adequate but not tasty. We ate out the second morning of our stay.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Basic, dated room but very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"“Great location”; “Fantastic service"
Excellent
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Don
"Trip to Branson, MO"
Hotel was serving you at the bare minimum. Breakfast was very limited and the same thing every morning
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Comfortable place to stay"
Honeysuckle Inn is a comfortable, convenient place to stay in Branson. While not the most modern, the Inn is well maintained, the rooms are very clean, and the location is convenient to the sites of Branson.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Renee
Second time to stay here. Clean rooms and great location. Close to entertainment without being on strip. Also liked that you couldn't hear road noise. Will come back
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"our stay in Branson, Mo"
We stay there a lot. I probable paid more then I usually do this time but its ok. It was still reasonable.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Good to place to stay"
I stayed in this hotel for one night and I really liked the room and front desk service is good. we were not able to use wifi.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
Ram
"LOVED IT"
We enjoyed our stay. The check in and out was quick and easy. The staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean and well cared for.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Minnesotans at the Hunnysuckle."
The staff was superb; the grounds were very well maintained. The location was perfect, close to most attractions we wanted to see. The breakfast was adequate. Would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"will come again when in the area"
it was Great thank you all
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
shannon
"HONEYSUCKLE INN-"
very nice and pleasant place. Very good location. Only down side is the breakfast
Other trip May 20, 2014
DENNY
Nice clean room. Indoor pool and hot tub and an outdoor pool. Grounds and buildings look nice and well kept. Located at Shepherd of the Hills Expy and 76 Country Boulevard making it a nice alternative to staying on the busy main strip and still convenient to Branson attractions, Silver Dollar City and Branson Belle.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Disappointment"
I was very disappointed in the hotel. I was taking my 4 grandchildren to Silver Dollar City for the very first time. I booked this hotel for their indoor swimming pool and continental breakfast. But wait, I failed to open the fine print where it tells me everything is still closed for the winter season. No swimming and no breakfast. The hotel advertisement is very misleading. It's SPRING BREAK! These things should be open. I was not the only guest that was surprised.
Response by Honeysuckle Inn & Conference Center
So sorry that the information about our pool and breakfast are not open this time of year. We did have it posted to avoid this confusion. It is evident that this type of information needs to be more visible. We hope that you give us another opportunity to make a better impression on you. Full season (full amenities) begin March 27, 2014
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Debra
"Not as advertised."
Took the whole family out for a weekend getaway, Hotel said they had an indoor pool and free breakfast. Paid all in advanced for 3 rooms. Got their and the pool and breakfast were not available due to not enough guests to keep it open. Too cheap to even go get a couple boxes of Donuts and a gallon of milk? Hard for Kids to understand why they cant swim after the anticipation during the trip. Seen several people unhappy about not having any breakfast. Talked to front desk and they seemed to be use to it.
Response by Honeysuckle Inn & Conference Center
So sorry for your disappointment. Our off season runs from January 1 through the last full week in March. At which time we do not serve breakfast nor have our pool open. We did have this information posted on this site. We will ask if there is a way that this type of information can be made more visible. Again, we are very sorry, It is never our intent to deceive anyone.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
MB
"Outdated facility"
Good location but the hotel is old, the beds are hard and uncomfortable. The curtains are lacy and the lights are bright outside the room. We hung a bedspread to darken the room. It was clean and the lady at checkin was very nice. However; I will not stay there again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
T
"Nice hotel in a convenient area"
Nice, clean rooms and a very good breakfast. The only complaint I had was that we confirmed our arrival for about 6:00 pm in the evening, but when we arrived the heat was not on in any of our three reserved rooms. The temperature was about 30 degrees and we had to leave for a while for the room to warm up.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Danny
had to ask for clean towels on the second day. no fridge. had to ask for the hair dryer.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
Easy access to hotel from the highway. Close to the shows but off the main highway which made it easy to get in and out of the hotel. Staff was friendly and rooms were comfortable. Breakfast was just OK.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"good location"
was good--but the hot breakfast advertised only had 1 hot item--waffles--so we ate elsewhere
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2013
"On the edge of town near SDC, close to everything"
We stayed for 3 nights. The room was clean and the beds were comfy. The breakfast was cereal, oatmeal, toast, hard boiled eggs, peaches, biscuits and gravy and make your own waffles along with coffee, milk and juice. Plenty for my crew. The staff was very nice as well. We would definitely stay again.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Jodi
Facilities very nice. However not enough wall plugs easy to get to for charging electronic / hair dryers etc. Especially with 3 in the room.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Branson bargain."
Clean, reasonably priced, conveniently located. Short on modern amenities, but that's the price you don't pay.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Right where it needed to be"
It was very comfortable. Awesome service, Loved the indoor pool and hot tub. Will stay there again soon.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
Lora Dugan
"Convenient location"
Great location to see Branson. Convenient to everything you'll want to see and do. Older motel, but well maintained. Good breakfast. Nice laundry room.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"convenient but nothing special"
Plus - location, large room Negative - stained upholstery, very loud blower on ac, no black out curtain
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"HONEYSUCKLE REVIEW"
ROOMS WERE NICE AND GENERALLY QUIET. ONLY DOWN SIDE WAS THE BREAKFAST. NOT MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM. IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE BISCUITS AND GRAY, TOAST, WAFFLES, OR THE 3 CEREALS, YOU HAD TO GO OUT. NO MUFFINS, DONUTS, ROLLS.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
DENNY
only problem was no fridge or microwave - otherwise it was great. Perfect location for us. We saw the Haygoods & Pierce Arrow - almost walking distance
5 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"extra night stay"
ok for the price a little out dated at least they had free breakfast
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
louis
"Eh..."
The staff was very nice and friendly. The pool was also nice. However, they offered breakfast in the morning but ran out of food so we were unable to get breakfast. And our room smelled terrible. Very mildewy almost. I had to go by air fresheners for the room. The beds weren't very comfy and the carpet was kind of yuck, very likely the cause of the smell in the room. I wore shoes the entire time in the room. For the price the room was fair but probably won't stay there again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
The room was nice and clean. The pool was nice and the front desk staff were pleasant. The breakfast is strictly carbs, no eggs or sausages, which was disappointing. There was also a woman at the breakfast area playing very loud music and alternating singing along and trying to encourage everyone to tip her or buy her CDs. I could have definitely done without the noise at 8am. My husband thought about asking if he tipped her $20 would she shut up.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
christina
"Very clean place to stay."
This hotel was one of the cleanest places we have stayed in Branson. However the music was way too loud at breakfast and there was no place to sit. We will definitely stay there again, we just won't do the breakfast.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Honeysuckle Inn"
Was a good location and not hard to find. Only 4 miles from silver dollar city and right next to mcfarlins a very good resturant.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"nice but short stay its always a nice stay"
breakfast was ok the pool was nice and our room was nice could have used more coffee and housekeeping was slow to clean up but over all a very enjoyable stay
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Satisfied with my sleepover"
Front desk was very friendly as was the breakfast staff.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
M. Troutman
"Family friendly hotel"
Staff was very polite. I booked with Expedia. When I arrived at the Hotel, they had nothing from Exedia. They said no worries, which I had, gave me the room "card" keys and said they'd take care of it. Oh and Breakfast was good.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Close to strip for shows"
Breakfast is not what is advertised - states hot breakfast - the only thing hot is biscuits and gravy or waffles that you have to make. Pretty skim fixings. After the first day, we had to go out for breakfast the rest of the time we were there.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"Felt like home"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel felt very warm and cozy, and was close to the things that we wanted to see and do.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
Patti J.
"good location"
Overall, not a bad place to stay; however, for the price, I would have liked to have a microwave and refrig in the room. Our AC worked but smelled musty the entire time that it was on. No ice in the nearby ice machine. I liked that it has 2 pools.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Carla
"Nice and Clean"
Rooms were clean, staff was friendly. The breakfast was very good and my girls loved the indoor and outdoor pools. Loved the location.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Kelli
"Annual Super Summer Cruise In"
I attend the annual car show each August and this was the first time I stayed at Honeysuckle. The hotel is in the perfect location to enjoy the midnight cruise! I also love that they offer an indoor and an outdoor pool. The weather was not favorable to use the outdoor pool so my 8 year old son enjoyed the indoor pool during the rain.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013