All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
6540 S Cicero Ave, Chicago, IL, 60638, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Best hotel at Midway airport - Chicago"
Great hotel and wonderful staff.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Mihai
"Weekend getaway"
It was a quick weekend getaway. Room looked just like the pictures, breakfast was great, the staff was very pleasant and always helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
We really enjoyed having you as our hotel guests. I was really happy to read the comments and about your stay with us. The Hampton staff does a great job! Thanks you for business and hope to see you soon!
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"met expectations on a budget"
excellent hotel, the greeting staff was very friendly and accommodating. the room was recently renovated, everything was nice comfortable and CLEAN. Room was cleaned every day, hotel staff was very helpful and provided us with anything needed.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Lore, We just finished our room renovation a year ago. The rooms are defiantly on of a kind, and the housekeeping team does a great job maintaining them. I’m happy to hear that we met your expectation and we hope to see you again. Have a great day!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Lore
"Great deal next to MDW"
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room. Great experience.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Ben, I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations. Please come again in the near future. Have a wonderful day!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Ben
"The Hotel was faraway from my Conference"
Hotel was faraway away from where my conference was The Desk Girl didn't give me a receipt after I handed her room keys for my stay, so I withhold Expedia responsible for any extra charges if was imposed on my card And will call my Credit Card if things like so do happen
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, I’m sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. If you were not given a receipt from your stay, there should be no charges to your credit card. Thanks for taking the time to write your review!
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
frequent travel
"Hampton Quality"
I love Hampton Inn Hotels. Always a good value. This was very near to a rough area which is not the fault of the hotel. However, this hotel was within a group of about 5 or 6 others that you could safely walk to. So every night you can go from hotel to hotel for meals.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Genna, Thanks for your review! Our hotel complex makes it nice for travelers and offers them a variety of dining options. I glad you took advantage of that during your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Genna
"A little far from liquor store."
The best free breakfast I have ever had!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, I’m glad you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast! We hope to serve you again soon.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Another GREAT Hampton Inn."
Another great stay at another great Hampton Inn. Great location to Midway Airport, but not really a nice area. We were going Downtown and it was only a 20 mins. ride. So it worked out really well for us. As usual, the breakfast was very good and satisfying. Great way to start the day. Very nice hotel. Nice room, comfy bed. Would definitely stay again. Great price and proximity to Downtown Chicago.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Ana, I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We do offer the convenience of being close to the downtown area without the high cost of the downtown hotels. We hope to see you again during your next trip to Chicago!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Ana
"Excellent hotel; very nice stay!"
I have been in Chicago on business several times a year for the past 6 years and have always enjoyed very clean and comfortable rooms, as well as extremely friendly professional employees. I highly recommend Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Vince, Thank you for your review! I’m glad you enjoy our property so much that you keep coming back! We look forward to serving you again during your next trip.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Vince
I simply requested a smoking room and was confirmed that it was available 3 days in advance. Upon arrival customer service had only non-smoking.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your business! I would like to apologize about the room request not being honored. I can understand that would make you made. Please know that was never our intention and we hoped to see again.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Justin
"Great accommodations!"
Traveled with a group of friends for a weekend in Chicago. The hotel was updated and very clean and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful! We took the free shuttle to the train daily and had no problems traveling downtown. The continental breakfast was great- much more than bagels cereal! We were all very impressed with our stay and would definitely stay again!
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"No Hott water"
Had to take a cold shower in the morning...and I think the overall fail goes to expedia. Because I booked through a third party the hotel was unable to comp my room
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Its feedback such as yours that helps us in recognizing opportunities for improvement . I would like to apologize not having hot water. I can imagine your frustration as it’s something that should have been noticed. We value your stay and understand the importance of it.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"south chicago stay."
good location for traveling to south side Chicago.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Percy, Thank you for your comment! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
percy
"Midway"
Staff were awesome during the midway shut down this week. They went above and beyond the call of duty and greatly exceeded my expectations in a horrible situation. They were soooo helpful in getting stranded guests comfortable. They offered toiletries, coffee, yummy cookies and great smiles. Housekeeping staff worked feverously to turn rooms around. Thank you sooo much.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Valued Guest, That was a busy week for us. I really appreciate it when people take the time to recognize the staff’s hard work. I will be sure to pass these comments on to my team. They perform so well, and understand how to provide quality service. We hope to have you again when your travel plans bring you back to Midway. Thank you for your business!
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Marsha
"Great Service"
I checked in during a very busy period, however, the staff was quick, professional and worked the crowd..... Great customer service and good free breakfast.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience. I will be sure to recognize my team being able to work and perform under pressure. They work very hard and provide great customer service. We’d love to have you again! I hope your travel plans bring you back to the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Staff was very friendly & helpful. Conveniently located close to airport, bus lines & Orange Line to downtown. Nice hot breakfast bar with daily variety. Room was kept well supplied with fresh towels each day. Small fitness center, but brand new equipment & TVs. Would like to have had a mini fridge in the room.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Value Guest, It’s our goal to maintain a clean and friendly environment. I’m happy to hear that was met during visit with us. We just recently upgrade our fitness equipment in the last 2 weeks. Please come back soon!
3 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Everything was wonderful. Our bed and pillows were terrific; allowing for a good night's sleep. Front desk personnel were very helpful and the lady supervising the breakfast was very attentive.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Value Guest, WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway. Our beds are defiantly one of a kind and I’m glad they worked out for you. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize the staff. I hope to see you again in the near future.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
It was great no problems.
4 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
Yvonne
"Minutes from downtown Chicago."
Wonderful staff at the front desk both morning and evening. The hotel was very close to shopping, restaurants and the mall. Minutes from downtown Chicago (nice). There is always good coffee made and the breakfast is good also.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you for commenting on your stay at the Hampton Inn Midway. We always strive for service so I'm glad to hear, that was met during your stay. If your travel plans bring you back to Hampton Inn Chicago Midway. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Superb"
It was good, the only complaint I have is that the soda machines were sold out. The breakfast is grab & go and could be a bit more hearty.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review. It is feedback such as yours that helps recognizing opportunities for improvement. I would like to personal apologize for the soda machine being sold out. We hope to see you again!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"$15.00 a day to park at the hotel."
The hotel was nice. However in addition to paying $250.00 a night we also had to pay $15.00 a day to park overnight in their parking lot. This was not a parking garage just a paved parking lot.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank for staying with us! I would like to apologies on the price of parking as we do charge $15.00 a day. The rate was higher than normal because the room was in high demand due to a conference in the Chicago land area, and being an airport property. I hope your travel plans bring you back to the Hampton Inn Midway.
3 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Room was great. Breakfast buffet was ok, I would have expected more of a variety of choices to eat and the seating area was very small. Instead of people leaving after they ate so others could sit down they just sat there. I took my food to my room by then it was cold and no microwave in room. Very friendly staff. Overall I would probably stay again.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank for staying with us! We always strive to go above any guests expectations. My apologies on the small breakfast area and there being no microwave in the room. We’re aware of the issue and always try to offer room down the hall with more seating. I hope your travel plans bring you back to the Hampton Inn Midway. As we would hope we can have the opportunity to serve you again.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"vacation in Chicago"
This was as great stay ,easy check in,clean room, great location.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you for commenting on your stay at the Hampton Inn Midway. We always strive for clean and friendly so I'm glad to hear, that was met during your stay. If your travel plans bring you back to midway I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
"Not satisfied"
The location was fine,but i was not at all satisfied with the room. I always stay in hampton inn and this was the smallest room and cramped room i have ever stayed in. The sink was in the room,so you had to bother the other person after takeing a shower. Also the vanity, no vanity. There was no place to put any thing. The dresser was a tv stand. There was no room ito but anything. The coffe pot was behind the tv,really! There was only a desk chair and no other chair to sit on,so uou were forced to sit on the bed. Not at all satisfied. Will not stay at this hotel again
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review. Its feedback such as yours that helps us in recognizing opportunities for improvement .I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of the room layout. I can imagine your frustration as it’s wasn’t easy for you move around and be comfortable. I will be sure to address this matter and look for other ways to improve it. I truly thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway for your travels and I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
Superb complimentary breakfast. Especially important for those of us with gluten allergies. Generally the hotel was in very good condition, but a few areas needed attention. Hallway carpets desperately needed vacuuming. Bathtub drain very slow to drain. Beds very comfortable and clean, crisp. Pillows generally very soft, could use a selection of soft to firm.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello JL, Thank you for your review! I’m glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and our beds. I’ll be sure to pass along your comments about the hallway carpets and pillows to our General Manager. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
JL
"Highly recommend"
Everything regarding to this hotel was good. Super clean, amazing breakfast, friendly people ready to help you anytime. I would come back and I highly recommend this hotel for travelers. The only issue is the hotel is not so close to downtown. We need to drive 30 minutes to go there and spend around $28/day with parking. The hotel has a neighborhood that doesn't welcome you to walk around, but it is not that bad...the hotel has pizza, sandwiches and TGIF in the corner. If you need a number...The hotel is "10", the hotel location is "7". I hope this helps you to choose where to stay in Chicago.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Valued Guest, Thanks for your review! I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I’ll be sure to pass along your comments to the staff. For future reference, if you don’t mind a bit longer travel time, you could take our complimentary airport shuttle to Midway to pick up the Chicago “El” train to go downtown – definitely a cheaper option than the parking! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"Not so nice"
Our TV in the room was very fuzzy and we could only get certain channels, They of course couldn't fix the problem. We were told by expedia they had a pool No pool No connecting rooms either as I requested. They had them but we didn't one. One room did the other not. Very dissappointed
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Kathy, I’m sorry to hear that our property disappointed you during your stay. There was a miscommunication between our property and Expedia in regards to the pool (or lack thereof) that has since been corrected. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee requests for connecting rooms as it is based upon availability on the day of your arrival and is one of our top guest requests. Thank you for taking the time to write your review and again I apologize we did not meet your expectations during your visit.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Will stay again"
Very clean with courteous staff. Breakfast was great.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello, Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Good Place to stay"
I thought the hotel desk staff was a little unfriendly
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review concerning your recent stay with us. Guest feedback is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your comments. I'm not sure where to begin... I'm deeply sorry about y the front desk staff. I can assure you that this is not a normal occurrence and no at that front desk should be unfriendly. I will look further into this. We love having you here and certainly hope we get to serve your lodging needs again. Have a great weekend!!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Greg G
"TV problems"
Took several days to get my TV working but the problem was finally resolved.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway. We appreciate you commenting on your experience. I would like to personally apologize for TV problem you experienced and hope this doesn’t prevent you from staying with again. Have a great weekend and hope to see you soon.
5 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Loved Our Stay"
My best friends & I took a weekend getaway to Chicago. We were looking for a place near the city. The Hampton Inn was it! We took the shuttle to get to Midway Airport, where we could get to the Metra train & ride into the city, which was like a 20 minute commute, we didn't mind it. The hotel staff was nice & courteous, the free breakfast was amazing, not your typical fruit, juice, & toast breakfast. But a waffle, toast, bagel, muffin, French toast, eggs, seasoned potatoes, orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, coffee, hot chocolate kind of breakfast. The room was comfortable, the bed was so welcoming that I didn't want to get out of it. The room was clean and very well up to date. We were sold on the bathroom and the size of the room when we were deciding. Can you tell that I LOVED MY STAY?!! I will most definitely stay there again!! Thank You Hampton Inn & Staff for a wonderful 3 days & 2 nights.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Stephanie, Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write your review and your kind comments! I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our breakfast has a little something for everyone – and the breakfast potatoes are my favorite! Our hotel was recently renovated and I’m happy you enjoyed the updates. We look forward to having you again in the future!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Stephanie R
"Excellent location; easy shuttle service to CTA"
Friendly staff, very good breakfast, easy shuttle access to Midway Airport and the CTA.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, Thanks for your review! I’m glad you enjoyed our breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Very nice, updated hotel
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Value Guest, Thank you so much for staying with us! We just recently finished our renovation at the end 2013 and I’m glad you’re able to see our new rooms. Thank you for your business!
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2014
"Better than the Hilton Downtown"
Fantastic! Stayed here for one night due to arriving late at night before moving to the Hilton downtown. Everything was perfect. The hotel has been recently updated and the room was cozy, yet modern. The shuttle was efficient and the staff was very friendly. The hot breakfast was great. Upon moving to the Hilton, I found myself wishing I could be back at the Hampton Inn. Highly recommend!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
We appreciate your business! Thank you so much for the amazing compliment and review. We just recently finished our renovation at the end of 2013.I hope your travel plans bring you back to the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway. We really enjoyed having you!
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Lovely hotel in perfect location"
We enjoyed our one night stay in this hotel. Not only did it meet our needs as we were traveling to various locations in the city, but the furnishings were lovely and quite comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Bev, Thank for staying with us! We always strive to go above any guests expectations. I hope your travel plans bring you back to the Hampton Inn Midway. As we would hope we can have the opportunity to serve you again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Bev
"Awful Experience"
This hotel was very disappointing and extremely overpriced. There was no pool, no extra amentities in the room such as a fridge or microwave, rooms were small and you have to pay for parking on a night-by-night basis. The "hot" breakfast wasn't even worth discussing. In addition to being placed next to the elevator and having to listen to constant dinging, my family and I were awakened by the extremely loud talking, laughing and banging-around of the housekeeping staff outside our room well before 7:00am. I expected much more from this so-called upscale hotel chain.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Value Guest, Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review concerning your recent stay with us. Guest feedback is very important to us and we greatly appreciate your comments. I'm not sure where to begin... I'm deeply sorry hear about the overpriced room and having to pay for parking. During the week of your stay there was high demand for rooms which can result an increase in price for the room. My sincere apologies on housekeeping talking outside room, and I will be sure to use this as training opportunity with my staff. I can assure you that this is not a normal occurrence. We love having you here and certainly hope we get to serve your lodging needs again. Have a great week!!
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
"My go to hotel."
I'm in the Chicago area 6 or 7 times a year and I keep going back to this Hampton Inn. Friendly staff, clean rooms and competitive pricing. Remodeled since my last stay and it I like it even better..
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
DAKERS, Thank you for your kind words! We are fortunate to have such a dedicated and outgoing staff. I’m glad you’ve been able to see our recent renovation and I hope we’ll be seeing you again soon!
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
DAKERS
"Close to Chicago Fire not too far from downtown"
This was a good hotel close to the Chicago Fire Stadium. It was not too far a drive coming from the Lake/museum which we visited earlier in the day.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I’m glad our hotel’s convenient location worked well for your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"pleasantly pleased"
Our stay was wonderful. The shuttle service was very convenient and prompt. The only negative would be the shower, no water pressure. That was disappointing. Overall I would definitely recommend this establishment!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you so much for this wonderful review and we are very excited to have been of service to you. I am very happy that our staff and facility exceeded your expectations!! Your comfort and satisfaction are of great interest to our entire team, and we hope to remain your hotel of choice when visiting Chicago. We look forward to serving you in the future.
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
April Stanke
"Nice room - why pay for parking"
The room was nice and clean. My only complaint is that you have to pay $15.00 extra to park your car on the hotel out side parking lot. I have never before has to pay parking for a standard out door lot.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Glen Jenkins
"Great customer service"
I left a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge and didn't realize until I returned home. The staff was more than happy to ship my property back to me. I will definitely be staying here next time I'm in the area. A big thank you to housekeeping!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi J, I’m glad to hear our housekeeping staff was able to return your items to you! I agree that our housekeeping staff is outstanding and very responsive to guests’ needs and requests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
5 night business trip May 16, 2014
J
"Great accommodation nearChicago Midway Airport"
Hotel staff including to front desk, housekeeping. Comp. shucttle van every 20 minutes tdo & from Midway Airport. Comp. breakfast availalble 6 AM to 10 AM. but...several hot items including oatmeal begin to disappear early @ ca. 9:30 AM so be aware. Comp coffee tea apples and ripe bananas available 24/7. Mini-fridge and microwave available in room. Comp. high WiFi in room works v. well. Multi-channel cable TV available. Bath tub in room. Fitness room open 24/7 contains two treadmills, one stationary bike, and one elliptical with TV. A few weights also included. Generally a liimited facility. Printer in lobby broken for most of the stay but fixed on the last day. No credit on HHonors for Expedia customers, generally treated as 2nd class. Much less expensive with more complimentary features than downtown Chicago hotels. Parking available but expensive.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Chicago Midway"
No bad for Chicago
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Verified Traveler, Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
"over rated"
I can honestly say that it was okay. I'm not sure if it is a great place. It is a average place, with a great staff. The staff was outstanding. They are all over worked and underpaid, yet still care about you and smile even after a guest pooped on the floor. The food was good for only 1 person to take care of 75or more. Room was small, but clean. Television and bed problem not resolved. I will not be able to return. I think the best place to stay is the Marriott.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey. It is feed back such as yours that helps us in recognizing both opportunities for improvement as well as recognizing associates for a job well done. I will be sure to let my staff know about them completing that difficult task with smile. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of not TV problem not being resolved on first call. Please note that is not a common issue at this hotel. I hope you’ll give up another opportunity to serve you again. Have a great day!
3 night trip May 23, 2014
Rick Garcia
"Fresh Removation, nice rooms"
The hotel was really clean and nicely decorated. Breakfast was delicious and the hotel staff was very friendly. There is a free shuttle that runs 24 hrs/day and brings you to the Orangle line (which brings you directly downtown). Since this hotel isn't downtown this was very helpful for our trip.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Danielle, I’m glad you enjoyed your stay! I can’t agree more about our breakfast – I’m always excited when I’m able to enjoy it! We appreciate your comments about our staff and I’ll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to write this response, we hope to see you again soon!
3 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Danielle
Good value
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you for your comments! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"4 nights of comfort"
Our stay was for business. We were in town for the NRA food show. Last year we stayed at a hotel down the road that had good reviews but did not live up to our expectations. The Hampton Inn & Suites was great. At only $4 more per night we were very pleased with our stay.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Hal, Thanks for your response! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us during the NRA food show and we were able to steal you away from our competition. We like to make our guests feel like they’re at their home away from home, which I think gives us an edge over our competition. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you during next year’s show!
Other trip May 26, 2014
Hal
"Visit to McCormick's Convention"
Hotel is very conveniently located. Free shuttle service to and from Midway that allowed to to take Orange train to downtown. Hotel sits in a fenced compound with other leading hotels. Staff was very friendly. Strongly recommend for business travelers.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello FastMagnolia, Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments! I’m happy you were able to enjoy the convenience of our complimentary airport shuttle and I’ll be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway!
2 night business trip May 18, 2014
FastMagnolia
It was a great hotel. The staff was very friendly. I would go here again. Very clean and comfortable.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Alvaro, I’m grateful to and obliged that your overall stay was extremely satisfying. The Hampton Inn Chicago Midway enjoyed having you. Your welcome back anytime! Please visit us again for next visit to Chicago. Thank you and have great day.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Alvaro
"Proximity to the airport and restaurants a plus"
The heating/cooling unit was hard to set for a comfortable temperature. If the rate is the same for each day, then the bed linens should be automatically changed each day, without a need for a special request.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I would first and foremost like to let you know how much we appreciate you staying with us, and thank you for your business! Without quality feedback from valued guests like you, we wouldn’t be unable to grow and improve our overall service in the future! I would like sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of heating/cooling unit as I can imagine your frustration this created. Please note that is not common accuracy at the hotel, and I will have our maintenance team check it out. I hope will have another opportunity to serve you again. Have a great day!
3 night business trip May 4, 2014