All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
"Stop Over at Midway"
Stop over for an early meeting the next day. Stayed within the compound, walked over to the TGI Friday's for dinner. Room set-up was unique with a good space to work. The IT service was very good.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Doug, Thanks for your review! There are also three other restaurants in addition to TGI Friday's within the complex, so there is plenty to choose from nearby. I'm happy to hear our rooms were suitable for your business needs. We look forward to your next visit! Maggie Harpur Front Desk Manager
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Doug
"Quick trip to Chicago"
Good area to stay for lower priced hotels than in the city of Chicago which can be very pricey. If you are willing to explore, this area is filled with great little authentic Mexican restaurants. A bit of a hike to the CTA station at the airport but very accessible to the airport itself.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Leah, Thanks for your review! I'm glad you were able to explore and enjoy the great restaurants the area has to offer. We hope to see you again during your next trip to Chicago! Maggie Harpur Front Desk Manager
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Leah
"Nicely updated, clean, and relaxing..."
Quick and efficient desk service made arrival a breeze after weather delays in travel. Room was nicely updated, clean and relaxing. Enjoyed the breakfast waffle!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Kristen, That’s an amazing review! It’s our mission to be clean and friendly and it’s something we always strive to live by. We love hearing that people like yourself was able experienced it. Have a great weekend! We’d love to have you again in the near the future.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Kristen
"Vacation"
Everyone was super nice and helpful
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Claudia, Thank you for staying with us! Hopefully your travel plans bring you back to the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway!
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Claudia
"A Midway must!!"
The airport shuttle service was great. Front desk staff went out of their way to ensure a great interaction whether it was checking us in or printing a map to help with driving downtown. Breakfast was great. Several egg options, waffles, plus cereal and fresh fruit. Highly recommend!!!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Francis, It’s so great to hear that the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway had picked up a fan! We appreciate your comments and kind words. I will be sure to recognize my staff for their hard work. It’s truly a great a location and recently renovated. I would like to thank you for your business and taking the time to share your experience. I know you have options when you travel and we appreciate you staying with us!
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
FRANCIS
"Fabulous"
The staff was nice,friendly, helpful and accomdating. The room was great and the free coffee and breakfast was an added bonus. U definitely will stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
We appreciate your business! Thank you for taking time to sharing your recent experience. Our front desk does an amazing job by working together to run this hotel. It’s our goal at the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway by impacting every guest with being friendly. Hopefully you travel plans will bring you back soon.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
tara
"Friendly staff and great breakfast."
Everyone was friendly and let us check in early without any problems.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Alton, We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us. We value your schedule and understand the importance of needing to stay later. I happy to hear that we were able too accommodated that. Have a great a week!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
alton
"Great Hotel for the price"
Was very impressed with the attentive wait staff and the condition and cleanliness of the room. Had a small issue with being next door to a family with 3 small children under the age of three-so front desk staff was able to have me moved to another floor in a quieter area. I really appreciated the fact they took the time to do that for me. Would definitely stay there again!!!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Kevin, Your comfort and satisfaction are of great interest to our entire team. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We apologize for the inconvenience of having to switch rooms. We appreciate your business and hope to see again
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
My only complaint (as trivial as it is) was they only had yogurt 1 day for breakfast. I eat it daily and was excited to see it on the Buffett and was disappointed when it wasn't available the next day. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly and efficient, the area was close to the airport and lots of places to eat. I would highly recommend this hotel. It was a pleasant stay for us.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review. It is feedback such as yours that helps recognizing opportunities for improvement. I would like to personal apologize for the one yogurt being out. I will address it with appropriate team to ensure that it doesn’t happen again. We hope to see you again!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Midway Airport Hampton Inn"
Very clean, well appointed room, with friendly and helpful staff.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Billiam, Thank you so much for staying with us! We'd enjoyed having you and hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Billiam
"Very comfortable stay at Hampton Inn"
Needed a room for a conference at McCormick Place but this was the only area with rooms available. This hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable with a nice breakfast each morning. Other than having to take a long shuttle bus ride each morning, I enjoyed staying here.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Valued Guest, It's so great to hear that your stay was clean, quiet and comfortable. The hotel breakfast is complimentary to all hotel guests. We appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us. Have a wonderful!
3 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Best value for Money !!"
I have been to Chicago many times that I couldn't keep count, but this is the best hotel, I have stayed so far !! it is very close to downtown and many other attractions.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Adam, I truly thank you for choosing us for your travels. The Hampton Inn Chicago Midway is a great property. The staff does a great job here! We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future. Have a wonderful day.
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
Adam Aniz
"A Memorial Stay"
We had an excellent stay and the customer service was wonderful. We will stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, Thank you for your review! I’m glad to hear our staff helped you enjoy your stay at our property. We look forward to your next stay with us! Maggie Harpur Front Desk Manager
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. The room was very nice and clean. They must have remodeled recently because everything was sharp and fresh looking. This neighborhood is supposedly not the best, but I had no problems and felt safe. No complaints.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Convenient to the airport. Clean and nicely appointed rooms; friendly staff
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"I would stay there again, for sure."
It was pretty relaxing and the room was great!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you so much for this wonderful review and we are very excited to have been of service to you. I am very happy that our staff and facility exceeded your expectations!! Your comfort and satisfaction are of great interest to our entire team, and we hope to remain your hotel of choice when visiting Chicago. We look forward to serving you in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Vanessa
"Modified HOTEL experience"
I had a very restful SLEEP, two minor concerns. There was no traditional room service and I'm not a Friday's fan. Also breakfast was served in the lobby, NOT RELAXING.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Donna, It’s great to hear that you slept well. Your comfort and satisfaction are of great interest to our entire team. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We apologize for the inconvenience of not having the traditional room service that you’re looking for. We appreciate your business and hope to see again
1 night trip Mar 21, 2015
The only think I did not like that much was the fact about paying 15.00 per night for parking. It is a shared parking lot with some other hotels and a restaurant. The first night was ok, I found a place very close to the door but the second time (it was on a Saturday) I could not find any!!!! I finally found one in front of the restaurant close to the street. Little far when you have luggage. And still had to pay 15.00! Other than that it was good.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I’m glad to see your overall stay with us was good. I would like to apologize for parking, with us being an airport property we do charge $15 dollars a night for it. We hope this doesn’t prevent you from staying with us in the future. Have a wonderful day!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Drive, Park, Fly"
Good drive, park, fly package. Convenient location to Midway airport and shuttle service. However had a group of adults partying and making noise in the hallway next to our room when we were trying to sleep before an early flight the next morning. A call to the front desk provided help from security, but only quieted them a little.
"chicago"
great breakfast. great facility in all ways. very clean, great shuttle, room very comfortable.
Dadoo
"Really good location"
Nice and clean. Staff was great! I would definitely go back and the price is reasonable.
nikki
"Excellent Stay!"
I made the reservation the night before. I was given a beautiful room on the main floor. The front desk person was welcoming and friendly. I slept great!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Barbara, I enjoyed reading your comment about our hotel. We always love hearing that the rooms were beautiful and the staff was friendly. We value your business and would like to thank you for staying with us. Hopefully your travel plans will bring you back to Chicago soon. Have a great day!
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
"Clean and conveniently close to Midway."
The room and beds were clean and comfortable (temp was good, so I didn't experiment with altering that). The staff was friendly accommodating. The desk staff person printed my boarding pass when we arrived late and the customer computer was occupied. I was also thrilled that they had REAL oatmeal for breakfast, although eggs without meat would have been good. You are quite literally AT the airport, so if you have a hard time sleeping with jet noise, you might choose something further out, but it wasn't a problem for me.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, Thanks for your review! I'm glad to hear you had a comfortable stay with us and my staff was able to assist you with your boarding pass. We switch up our breakfast daily and I apologize that you were unable to get eggs without meat. We hope to see you again soon! - Maggie, Front Desk Manager
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Marie
"Good hotel, but hidden fees."
Be aware that they charge you $15.00 for parking. That was not disclosed when I booked the room.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, Thank you for your review! We are mandated by the village of Bedford Park to charge for parking as we are an airport property. I apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to see you again soon! - Maggie, Front Desk Manager
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Bed bugs room 542"
Just found out my room had bed bugs in which was in my suitcase and bite on me upon leaving that I didn't wake up with and all clothes were brand new tags still on that I bought during my stay
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Nicolette, Thank you for your feedback and I'm very sorry to hear about this experience you had at our property. We take these complaints very seriously. A third party company has inspected the room and found no evidence of bed bugs. I hope you will give our property another chance in the future. Maggie Harpur Assistant General Manager
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Nicolette
"cool"
Pretty nice
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review on Hotels.com. We would like to thank you for your business. Hope your travel plans bring you back to the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Noelle
"Riom was clean staff friendly and close to airport"
Just overnight from late flight
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we are our pleased see that your stay with was wonderful. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway with us.
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Okay Hotel"
Overall the hotel was nice and clean. However, the room was small, with a college style ironing board. There was little room to move around in the room with 2 people. No microwave or refrigerator.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Mattie, Thank you for your review! I’m not sure which room type you booked, but we do have spacious rooms with a king-size bed and a pull out sofa bed that may better meet your needs. We also have microwaves and refrigerators per request. We hope you’ll give us another opportunity to serve you in the future! -Maggie Harpur, Front Desk Manager
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Mattie
"Not the best night we've ever had...."
The Hotel was nice but did not appriciate house keeping knocking on the door at 7:41am asking if we wanted room service. And that the hotel was only about 10% occupied and yet we were put in a room to the front of the building where the plows were working all night so we were up most of the night. Also a bit pricey for a Hampton Inn.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Jeffrey, I’m sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay at our property. I know we honored the 100% guarantee for your reservation and I have discussed your issues with my staff to ensure this will not continue to be a problem for our guests. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you if you return to the Chicago area. -Maggie Harpur, Front Desk Manager
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Jeffrey
"A convenient place to stay while in Chicago ."
Good place to stay, new wireless room thermostat left a lot to be desired in the comfort of the room. the room temperature would take wild swings. It was too hot at times, and too cool at others. I hope they get this figured out. All staff were helpful.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Ken, Thanks for your review! I have passed along the information about your heater issue to my general manager, who is working with our maintenance department to ensure this does not continue to be a problem for our guests. Thank you for notifying us of this problem. We hope to see you again soon! - Maggie H., Front Desk Manager
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Ken
"Good stay"
It was so cold heater ran all night
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Kenneth, Thank you for your response! Chicago gets very cold in the winter so we always make sure our heaters are working to keep our guests nice and warm! Hopefully it will be warmer when you return and we hope to see you then.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Kenneth
Hotel was great. Restaurants nearby. Staff was awesome
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, Thanks for your review! We do have quite a few dining options within walking distance and I’m glad you were able to take advantage of that during your stay. I’ll be sure to pass along your nice comments to my staff. We hope to see you again during your next trip to Chicago!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel to stay in."
The room was clean and everything was prepared for our stay. Very friendly staff. The Breakfast was delicious and fresh.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Yuridia, Thank you for taking the time to write your review! Our staff goes above and beyond to ensure our guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay, and I’m glad to hear we met your expectations during your time with us. We look forward to having you again soon!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Yuridia
"Convenient"
Had a noisy room at first and asked to be moved. No problems after that.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, I’m glad we were able to resolve the issue you had during your stay and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn – Chicago Midway!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great Chicago Asset"
Plus: shuttle to airport, wonderful
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again during your next trip to Chicago!
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
very clean and comfortable. nice hot breakfast included
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again soon.
Very pleased with the rooms. Clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and I found the complimentary breakfast to have a nice variety.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Jay! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff does a tremendous in housekeeping, front desk, and breakfast I will be sure to recognize them. I’m glad you’re able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast that we offer each day. For the mornings you’re in a rush Hampton does supply breakfast to go bags that are located at the front desk and are free of charge.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
jay
"One night in Chicago"
Clean quiet room. Very good service and very good breakfast with lots of choices.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, We’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I’ll be sure to pass your nice comments along to my staff. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Guy
"Best hotel at Midway airport - Chicago"
Great hotel and wonderful staff.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Mihai
"Weekend getaway"
It was a quick weekend getaway. Room looked just like the pictures, breakfast was great, the staff was very pleasant and always helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
We really enjoyed having you as our hotel guests. I was really happy to read the comments and about your stay with us. The Hampton staff does a great job! Thanks you for business and hope to see you soon!
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"met expectations on a budget"
excellent hotel, the greeting staff was very friendly and accommodating. the room was recently renovated, everything was nice comfortable and CLEAN. Room was cleaned every day, hotel staff was very helpful and provided us with anything needed.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Lore, We just finished our room renovation a year ago. The rooms are defiantly on of a kind, and the housekeeping team does a great job maintaining them. I’m happy to hear that we met your expectation and we hope to see you again. Have a great day!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Lore
"Great deal next to MDW"
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room. Great experience.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Ben, I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations. Please come again in the near future. Have a wonderful day!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Ben
"The Hotel was faraway from my Conference"
Hotel was faraway away from where my conference was The Desk Girl didn't give me a receipt after I handed her room keys for my stay, so I withhold Expedia responsible for any extra charges if was imposed on my card And will call my Credit Card if things like so do happen
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, I’m sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. If you were not given a receipt from your stay, there should be no charges to your credit card. Thanks for taking the time to write your review!
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
frequent travel
"Hampton Quality"
I love Hampton Inn Hotels. Always a good value. This was very near to a rough area which is not the fault of the hotel. However, this hotel was within a group of about 5 or 6 others that you could safely walk to. So every night you can go from hotel to hotel for meals.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Genna, Thanks for your review! Our hotel complex makes it nice for travelers and offers them a variety of dining options. I glad you took advantage of that during your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Genna
"A little far from liquor store."
The best free breakfast I have ever had!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Valued Guest, I’m glad you enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast! We hope to serve you again soon.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Another GREAT Hampton Inn."
Another great stay at another great Hampton Inn. Great location to Midway Airport, but not really a nice area. We were going Downtown and it was only a 20 mins. ride. So it worked out really well for us. As usual, the breakfast was very good and satisfying. Great way to start the day. Very nice hotel. Nice room, comfy bed. Would definitely stay again. Great price and proximity to Downtown Chicago.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hello Ana, I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We do offer the convenience of being close to the downtown area without the high cost of the downtown hotels. We hope to see you again during your next trip to Chicago!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Ana
"Excellent hotel; very nice stay!"
I have been in Chicago on business several times a year for the past 6 years and have always enjoyed very clean and comfortable rooms, as well as extremely friendly professional employees. I highly recommend Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Hi Vince, Thank you for your review! I’m glad you enjoy our property so much that you keep coming back! We look forward to serving you again during your next trip.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Vince
I simply requested a smoking room and was confirmed that it was available 3 days in advance. Upon arrival customer service had only non-smoking.
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your business! I would like to apologize about the room request not being honored. I can understand that would make you made. Please know that was never our intention and we hoped to see again.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Justin
"Great accommodations!"
Traveled with a group of friends for a weekend in Chicago. The hotel was updated and very clean and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful! We took the free shuttle to the train daily and had no problems traveling downtown. The continental breakfast was great- much more than bagels cereal! We were all very impressed with our stay and would definitely stay again!
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
I truly thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway for your travels and I hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"No Hott water"
Had to take a cold shower in the morning...and I think the overall fail goes to expedia. Because I booked through a third party the hotel was unable to comp my room
Response by Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Its feedback such as yours that helps us in recognizing opportunities for improvement . I would like to apologize not having hot water. I can imagine your frustration as it’s something that should have been noticed. We value your stay and understand the importance of it.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014