All hotels in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America
4950 Ritter Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17055, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nice, clean, relaxing"
The hotel was very easy to find. The staff was very friendly, inviting and it was a clean environment. I enjoyed all the added features such as the outside area for relaxation, the pool, breakfast. I will stay there again and I highly recommend it to anyone staying in the Mechanicsburg area.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Overnight stay to attend a wedding"
Convenient parking.....provided good breakfast. Did not understand adding a "pending" charge to my credit card - room was paid for in advance.
Other trip May 18, 2014
room was older but in good condition if you dont want my review please DONT ASK FOR IT. To constantly loop me back to write more is very annoying.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Very Clean and nice extra's!"
This Hampton Inn was exceptional. They even had a big pot of soup for the guests in the evening. The only downside was that there was a restaurant attached to it, but nothing else very nearby. This pretty much didn't give us too much choice and we were too tired to go elsewhere. That said, we would still stay there again---very clean and comfortable---even a cozy nook set up like a living room with a fireplace.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Rosemary
"A bit noisy"
Hotel was super clean, breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly. Only complaint was noise -- from the hall (sounded as is the people walking by were in my room) and of the toilet, sink and shower from the room upstairs.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Helpful with directions"
Very pleased.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Delightfully surprised!"
We needed to stop overnight to refresh and Mechanicsburg seemed like a good midway point. However, we had no idea what accommodations were available. The Hampton Inn West was just what we needed. CLEAN, comfortable, great staff, decent breakfast, charming in its decor - all around we were very satisfied . . . and we were refreshed! We will likely stop there again when we make the same trip!
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and mall"
Very comfortable place to stay. Would definitely recommend this hotel
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
bob
"It was a pleasure to stay here"
It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel. We travel with a service animal and a companion animal. The service animal is allowed everywhere, but the companion animal is not. It was nice to find a hotel of this caliber that did not charge an extra fee for the companion animal.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Without a home
"Pet Friendly - My Go to Stop on North/South Travel"
I stay here at least twice a year when traveling from Florida to Vermont and vice-versa. Right next door is Isaacs, a deli style restaurant, which is very convenient for grabbing dinner. They are pet friendly, as all hotels should be, as most pets are more well behaved, quieter, and cleaner than most kids/people; and they don't steal the towels, slam doors, run through the halls, crank the volume on the tv, or talk too loud. ;) They have a decent breakfast as well.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Faulous breakfeast!"
My room was very nice and the staff exemplary but the breakfast! Absolutely fabulous breakfast.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Charles Small
"As expected"
We stayed here overnight after a funeral. The front desk staff was very nice (not stuck up). Room was clean. We checked the sheets and pillows and everything was clean. They even left a sticky note saying that the sheets and comforter were clean which was pretty neat. Bed & pillow were comfortable. They even had makeup removal wipes! Breakfast was nice (scrambled eggs, toast, cereal, danishes). I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2014
"Convenient to Route 15"
Staff was friendly and professional. Continental breakfast had a large variety and was well stocked. Hotel was clean. Only negative was the small exercise room did not have weights.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Very comfortable. Had accessible room. Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast. Will stay again.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Mary Ellen Atwood
"Warm welcome"
We spent two nights at the Hampton in Mechanicsburg and couldn't have had a better experience. From the moment we walked in the door, the service was warm and friendly. We will stay there again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Quiet hotel close to attractions"
The hotel was great. My husband and I stayed with another couple in a 2 queen studio/suite. The room was very large and comfortable. The price was very reasonable for the quality of the room. Also, the complimentary breakfast was fantastic. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Harrisburg area.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Brianna
"Very nice stay"
We stayed for one night and it was very nice. The hotel is clean and comfortable with coffe/tea and some food always available. The room and beds are always very comfortable and spacious. We had a fridge and m/w which is also very nice. Breakfast is hot and yummy, great for the whole family. There is a very nice outdoor pool with seating areas outside too.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Great hotel off rt 15"
Very welcoming, clean hotel in convenient location.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Great Staff, Great Room!"
The reviews before me are spot on! Breakfast is as good as other free hot breakfast(if you want better pay!) But the staff very accommodating and honest. My husband left his wallet and they called me and held it for me till I came in the n
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
"Quiet, modern and clean!"
Away from hustle and bustle. The grounds were beautiful. Great breakfast modern decor and very quiet!!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
fay
"I would go back"
My stay was very comfortable, with the exception of someone taking a shower late or early in the morning, woke me up. But it was not loud enough to keep me up. Otherwise very clean and comfortable. Service was good, they did miss a wake up call, fortunately it did not cause me to be late.
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
"Better service than 5 star resorts"
We recently stayed here during a family vacation. This hotel exceeds many of the resort hotels we've stayed with in recent years. The front desk and other staff are very friendly and go out of their way to offer assistance. The breakfast bar is far above any other hotel's meager stale offerings. They even gave us breakfast bags to go at 5 a.m. when we had an early flight. The place has just been remodeled and its open warm modern decor is pleasant. Linens are soft and clean.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Becky
"great stay"
Stayed for one night - had a great time at the pool ( small but clean), staff was very helpful and friendly, room was clean and cute looking. Also breakfast was a great treat!
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
"Quiet."
We needed rooms for 2 nights for a local event. We spent very little time at the hotel except to sleep. Every thing fine including the breakfast.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
Don
"Good Place To Stay"
We rented 3 rooms for a family reunion, but they were not able to place us next to each other. Wish they had connecting rooms. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was pretty good. We would try another Hampton again.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"One night stay at Hampton Inn Harrisburg west"
Very nice,the staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very well maintained. We would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
N/A
"close enough to Hershey at a better price"
We had a great stay! The hotel was very nice and the staff was terrific. The breakfast was very much approved by my daughter! :)
2 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Quiet surroundings. Room seemed a bit small compared to other Hamptons. Comfy beds. Would stay again if in the area.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Visiting Gettysburg"
Very nice
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
Sandy
"Better than many options in the area"
Come to the area every summer for the Carlisle Ford Nationals. This hotel is better than most, & pretty conveniently located to the fairgrounds. The desk staff and the manager were very nice & eager to provide a great experience. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Dawn
"close to my event"
Great breakfast and enjoyed the pot of soup. Would stay again.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
B. Conz
"All around convenient and comfortable"
Could not have asked for more. It met all of our needs and expectations.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Guy
The place is very quiet and clean, the staff is helpful. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are well layed out.
1 night trip May 29, 2013
"A Warm and Friendly Place to Stay"
Very satisfied with stay. The hotel management has thought carefully about extra small ways to make the stay comfortable--e.g. workout room with good air conditioning, very pleasant lobby conducive to gathering. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.
7 night family trip May 21, 2013
K. Anderson
"Graduation great stay location"
Check-in was quick and the King suite was perfect for our party of three adults. Most of our time was spent in Carlisle but the time we had at the Hampton Inn was very comfortable. The breakfast area was very clean and well stocked even though it was incredibly busy.
2 night trip May 18, 2013
Always very satisfied with my stay at this Hampton Inn location. Room is always spotless, staff very courteous and breakfast on the go is great.
3 night trip May 13, 2013
"great hotel for everyone, business and pleasure"
great time , very friendly and helpful staff. got there late on a Thursday nite , called a few local restraunts for us to see if they were open , then gave us verbal directions --- very happy
Other trip May 3, 2013
"Overnight stay"
Room was very nice, comfortable bed, and the breakfast the next morning was excellent.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Very good hotel, distance to places a problem"
The hotel is in very good shape and service is perfect, including a very good breakfast. Depending on where you work, location and distance may be a problem.
3 night business trip Mar 7, 2013
The hotel and room were very clean. Everything about the room was very comfortable. The free breakfast in the morning had a nice selection of hot and cold items to choose from. The hotel was also easy to find.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2013
"great room"
Clean and nicely decorated. King bed was so comfortable. Bathroom was clean and had plenty of room. The counter on the angle in the corner is genius. Plenty of countertop for two. View from the windows was cool.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2013
Becca
"close to peopleI visit"
Very restful.
2 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"Another pleasant stay"
Room was clean, bed was very comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful, stayed one night (this was my 12th stay at this hotel) breakfast was very enjoyable-- quite a few choices ! Overall, I am very satisfied with this hotel, they have my business for the foreseeable future
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
Ted
"Exceeds even Hampton Inn standards"
Although not very close to the Harrisburg-West exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, this Hampton Inn is well worth the slight additional drive.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
"Good night's rest is had again"
I was in the area for the weekend and stayed over Saturday night...every thing was fine including the check-in experience, cleanliness of room, bed comfort, noise or lack of it, and breakfast was great with everything I needed to start the day. This was the tenth time I've stayed here and I plan on returning.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2012
J.C.
"avoid the ground floor rooms"
This hotel is generally very good; my wife and I have stayed there many times and liked it. This time they gave us a ground floor room and it was extremely noisy at night. I recommend asking for another room if they give you one on the ground floor.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"A delightful stay at Hampton, Mechanicsburg"
The staff at the Hampton Inn in Mechanicsburg were courteous and helpful. My room was most satisfactory and comfortable. The breakfast in the lobby area was plentiful. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to everyone. It is also very accessable to the freeway, shopping, and restaurants.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
Cindy
"Family Friendly"
Helpful, friendly, courtious, and knowledgable best descrribes the staff and the hotel in general. It is out of the way even though it is only a minute from the highway. There are several quiet places that are very nice to sit outside and watch the pool or eat a meal outside in charming little quiet areas. It is close to historic battle sites and not too far from Hereshy; I would be back in a moment.
Other trip Sep 22, 2012
Nick
"Nice features"
Nice pool,
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
I spend one night at this hotel, but everything was excellent ; the pool was nice and warm ( it was labor day w/e) food was delicious with a wide variety, and the bed was clean and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating with my needs. They spend time showing me other rooms because they gave me a different room than the one I booked. definitely will come back.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2012