All hotels in Amsterdam, Netherlands

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Ordinary pool
    Room is not nice
Very nice hotel. Excellent service. Close to train station and good restaurants... Highly recommendable!
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
Ceci
"good hotel great location for train"
This hotel is literally across the street from Central Station. Perfect if you are traveling around by train.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
anita
"Nice Hotel, excellent location"
I enjoyed very much my stay in Amsterdam, the hotel staff celebrated my birthday. I was in chock !! how did they find out my birthday day? I found a bottle of wine in my room after mi return from dinner. what a surprise!!.Thanks. Never will forget. Customer Service is unique, very friendly and helpful staff. Love you ALL.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Fabiola
"The perfect spot for us"
We were in Amsterdam for one day on a stopover, this hotel was a great find. Both of the concierges were amazing - found us restaurants and tours with speed and efficiency, helped tote our luggage to the airport shuttle and were thoroughly charming. Location was convenient, hotel was very quiet at night, bed was comfortable. We would definitely stay here again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Denise
"Great stay at Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam."
Staff was friendly and spoke excellent English. Location was close to train and metro stations. Near excellent food and shopping. Rooms were clean and well taken care of. Highly recommend.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Stay in Amsterdam"
Hotel location was perfect for us as it was directly across the street from the Amsterdam Central train station. It was also very close to most of the important attractions in Amsterdam. The concierges were all very, very nice and super helpful. The room was typical European hotel room (which is great) but the bed made lots of noise, to the point of waking me up during the night when I turned over. Room lighting was also pretty dark. Getting to the room (a "Urban Room") was also strange as you had to travel to the 3rd floor walk over to another building to take another elevator to the room. The shower was nearly impossible to get to point towards the floor and ended up soaking the bathroom floor. Overall, it was a good experience.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Ryan
"Worth every penny!"
The concierge was extremely helpful when it came to getting tickets... The location was also great!
3 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
Meredith
Great hotel in a perfect location. We were offered an upgrade to a suite for a very small fee at check-in. We were also allowed an early morning check-in when we arrived from the airport. The staff was courteous and helpful and the room was beautiful and comfortable. The hotel is right across from the train station and is walkable to most attractions in Amsterdam.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Janet
"Positive experience"
very friendly, accommodating staff. Good location. Nice restaurant in the hotel. Excellent service and good food. Overall positive experience
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
All ok , just very expensive for the Old room ! bin there befor and always pays much less for a New room
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Martinus
"Very nice hotel, location couldnt be better, staff"
I loved this hotel abd would come surely next time i come abd would recommend it highly
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
carine
"Great hotel in a great location!"
I highly recommend this hotel. The location is great and the staff was very helpful with excursions and holding luggage after check out and anything else we needed assistance with.
3 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Becky L
"Perfect......dankavel!!"
Absolutely perfect for people in town for a short stay. Take the train from the airport. The hotel is right across from the train station. Right near everything. Nice comfortable room. We will be back. They let us check in early! That was awesome. Thank you!! Dankavel!!
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
thomas
"good and bad"
Convenient location, courteous staff. Some of the worst plumbing I have ever experienced. Neither shower or sink drained properly. Don't stay in room 233!!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Great hotel, terrible resturant!"
This hotel in a good location, it is clean and comfortable. When I arrived they offered me a better room, I don't know if there is a difference but I got it. The hotel staff is great but the resturant for dinner and lunch is bad! It's very expensive and the food is terrible. The breakfast buffet is ok. Overall I would stay in this hotel but would not eat there again.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Definitely not worth it!"
Not a very enjoyable stay. The hotel seems to be understaffed causing check-in lines to have a lenghty wait time. The service on the other hand leaves much to be desired for a hotel that charges you above 500 Euros a night during peak season. Asked for a cup of yoghurt for my 4 year-old nephew, and the answer was simply that it is only served for breakfast which ended at 10:30am. After some stern yet polite complainingto the duty manager who is Italian, and therefore raised in a more familiar environment; we received a complimentary cab fare to the airport from the city center. Overall, the hotel, much like many other European hotels, still has a lot to learn from it's Asian contemporaries.
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Monahar
"One very important point. Very,very good location!"
Good hotel. Nice. Room small, but location is very convenient.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
inessa
"Good Hotel in Amsterdam"
This Hotel was very clean and in a good location from the central train station, about a hundred yards. The stall was very nice and helpful. their breakfast offered a good variety of food to choose from. I would use this Hotel again.
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
Arthur
"All around first rate stay"
Excellent location, excellent room, excellent service at a reasonable price
4 night business trip May 28, 2015
Herman
"a jewel in Amsterdam"
First Time Visit. Great Service. Very Enjoyable Stay. Perfect Location. Staff Was So Helpful.
2 night trip May 30, 2015
Terry
"satisfied"
very happy with every thing
4 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Jie
"clean, convenient location!"
We enjoyed our stay. Staff was helpful. Internet free. in the heart of the city!
3 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
"Great hotel for central Amsterdam experience!"
This is the perfect location if you're looking for a quick trip in Amsterdam. I stayed here with my friend and as two 19 year old girls travelling alone we felt extremely safe in this hotel! We also knew we could walk as far as we wanted in the city and didn't worry about getting lost because all we had to do was hop on the tram to central station and there was the Victoria Hotel!
Other trip May 27, 2015
Kristen
"Noisy location Amsterdam"
This hotel is at the center of action in Amsterdam. We stayed in a $400 suite in the old section, very big room, entry hall and bath. Appointment quality was pretty bad and furniture worn out. Air would not have kept up with a summer day. It was cool when we were there so we opened the window but street noise is terrific. All trolleys converge at this location, bad place for a hotel.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great hotel, Great location"
had a wonderful time in Amsterdam and having a great place to stay helped.
3 night business trip May 18, 2015
June
Great location right next to Central Station and all Trams.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Good location, misleading Hotel information."
The Hotel is at a good location, very near the Central station Booked an executive room which was comfortable. The only drawback is the flooring which could use a refurbishment. The downside of the Hotel is the "spa". It belongs to an outside company, and it is not only for Hotel guests, so the fitness room gets crowded. Also be aware, as what is presented in the website of Hotels.com, about having a steam room / Turkish bath is not true, which is a shame so total rating is 2/5
3 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Andreas
"Disappointing stay"
My husband and I stayed at the Park Plaza in Amsterdam this past weekend. It was the last 4 nights of our trip and we wanted to book a nice place to end our 2 week vacation. We have stayed at several other Park Plaza hotels in other cities and were always very pleased. Unfortunately, our experience at the Park Plaza hotel in Amsterdam was not on par with our past experiences. The room we were in looked nothing like the pictures on Hotels.com. It was very run down and dark. The bathroom smelled absolutely awful…like a sewer the entire 4 days we were there. It seemed that maybe they were very understaffed. We checked out on Sunday right around noon and there was one poor girl working the counter with a line of about 10 people trying to check out. We spent about $230 per night for the room and were expecting to get a really nice place but were left very disappointed. On the positive side, the location is absolutely amazing, the fitness center was fantastic and the gentlemen working the concierge counter were very nice and helpful.
4 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
Great location center of it all
2 night trip May 8, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel"
Great Hotel perfect Location and the Staff were very very helpful. Room was fantastic and the beds were very cofortable
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"An incredible hotel run by incredible people."
The nicest and most accommodating staff of any hotel I have stayed in-worldwide.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
Goodman
In central square; in the middle of everything! Nice restaurant.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Perfect Location"
Great location, especially if you arrive in Amsterdam via the train with luggage (just across the street from the train station). Some of the rooms are a bit dated, but they're clean and hotel staff was very helpful.
4 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Great location, remodeled room was nice."
Location was perfect - across the street from the huge train station and within walking distance of the canals, museums, and meeting spot for the tours we had booked. The concierges was of very little help. And the third day of our 5-day stay we received a note under the door to see the desk about my second reservation (which I did not have). The lady insisted she had spoken with me earlier about another reservation I had starting that day, and I assured that was a mistake. She eventually found she had messed up and transposed digits in the room number. This is not the service I expect from a Club Carlson hotel. We were given a room with no view on the back side of the hotel. The street path below was noisy some nights even with the windows closed. Old hotel but the room was remodeled and nice.
5 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
Matthew
"Substandard, old, dirty, and overpriced!"
This hotel room was substandard, old, dirty, and terribly overpriced. We paid $300 per night way in advance and expected decent accomodations. The bed mattress was cheap and uncomfortable. The only window looked out on the adjacent building. The view outside the window was of two old gloves wrapped up in dirty white socks. The window was screwed shut - a fire violation in the states. Restaurant service was terrible. We were repeatedly ignored and our order got lost. We usually give very favorable reviews, but this place deserves a bad one!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Margaret
"great location"
The best thing was the location.The room we had was very tired looking with a stained carpet and was very small for the price. We had very few amenities,which was a surprise. The restaurant was good and the service great.
3 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Rodney
oooh, it was not so clean in room. Location is good only, but the other facilities are not so convinient.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Alex
This hotel was in the perfect Amsterdam location- directly across the street from Central Station. The rooms were at the expected level and the pool was a great plus. Although the price was on the higher side compared to other options, I felt that I got what I paid for and would recommend this hotel to others who prioritize location.
4 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Howard
"Good place for a transit accomodation!"
It is a pretty good hotel to stay. The location of the hotel is excellent!
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"Top stay in Amsterdam"
I think I have stayed here 10+ times now. Initially I tried a number of other hotels in the area but stopped. Nothing can compare. Extremely convenient to the Central Rail Station (100 meters) and situated nicely between the old city with easy access to the new via tram or foot. One of the best shopping streets is adjacent to the hotel. I don't know of any hotel with more efficient and friendly staff. Great dining, great sauna, a pool (in the city!), close to everything. Love it. Will return again and again and again. Thank you Park Plaza Victoria for all the wonderful stays!
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Louis
"Average "nice hotel quality", overpriced."
Room was average, despite high price (which was $100 lower than the price online a few days before my stay). Book early in a less expensive hotel in the same location, such as NH or IBIS. That said, all of the staff were very friendly and concierge particularly helpful.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Mixed feelings"
This hotel has a great location. Its immediately across from Grand Central Train Station. It's right outside the Red Light District and the major shopping street is just behind the hotel. It truly is Victorian so you can't excpect up to date amenities...... However, the room did smell like mildew, there was very clearly black mold inside the bathroom (all across the base of a picture hanging above the toilet). Also, I only let housekeeping clean 1 day, on that day.....they stole my wife's earings (inexpensive)........but it was very annoying. The front desk and concierge were very good. The restaurant looked nice but we didn't go. I loved the location but the hotel itself wasn't what I was hoping for. If I planned to be out all day walking around enjoying the city, this is the place to be. If you intend to stay in a lot, I would recommend finding another hotel. I walk around with my wife a lot so chances are, when I go back. I will deal with it and stay here.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Amsterdam rocks"
This place has agreed lounge and a bar. Close to most places. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2015
ernest
"Perfect Location, very Nice Hotel"
Location is perfect. there are a lot of public transportaion, resturants, shoping malls around the hotel. It is very easy to reach the hotel from the aiport.
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Goktug
"Perfect for long weekend stay."
Perfectly located hotel, across from Centraal Station. Easy walking distance to all attractions. Nice in hotel restaurant and also perfect hotel lobby bar. Very attentive staff and good size rooms for European hotel.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
matt
"Very poor house keeping but great location"
No privacy in your room, house keeping can open the door of your room at any time even if you put "don't disturb" sign. You need to ask for the toiletry supply every day. Location is very good.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
sam
"The hotel close the central station"
Its a good situation in Amsterdam Close the cruise companies
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
tom
right across from the main train station, near red light district, great foot nearby, old hotel
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Trish
"Superb service"
Absolutely superb service. Nothing was too much to ask for. I highly recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015