All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12411 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX, 75243, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"very satisfied"
The staff was very nice, friendly and helpful. My friends and I are we meeting up in Dallas for a friend's wedding. The staff was very accommodating when we requested 4 rooms all on the same floor even though all parties were not present. They were also very helpful with suggestions for dining and any other questions we had.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Lan
"Parking was a nightmare!"
We have stayed at this hotel several times. The staff is really great. The hotel itself is nice. The parking is AWFUL!!!! I was blocked in each morning. There were so many cars in the parking lot, people actually parked on the lawn. It was very frustrating.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Ashley
"Great value"
The room was spacious and was very nicely setup. Felt like you were in a snall apartment. The bed was comfy and the price was well worth the value.
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"GREAT STAY"
This hotel and the room were very clean. The service was Superb and that our North Dallas home when in Dallas. Gated parking lot a plus. I recommend this hotel to everyone.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
RICHARD
"Just So-So for Dallas/Park Central"
We stay at Hyatt Place whenever possible because the value is excellent. This stay was disappointing. When we checked in the lady was almost robotic and rarely looked up, spoke her scripted dialog and sent us on our way. The room was clean but I saw ants in the bathroom and the couch was broke down (literally) to the point you sat lower than the ottoman. The breakfast was as good as always but was served on styrofoam plates with plasticware. Even the Starbucks coffee was terrible. I will rethink my stay at this particular Hyatt Place in the future but do still think overall, it's a great value for the money.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"consistently good"
Great staff...always friendly and attentive. Rooms are ok...showing a little signs of wear and tear.. Bed was squeaky and mattress hard but I have stayed here many times and that's not always the case. AC is either Freezing or you have to turn it off. Parking is secure...its my go to place when I need a good nights rest at a reasonable price.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Easy access to 75. Nice hotel."
Stayed 2 nights. Room was very nice and clean. Only bad point is my room was not cleaned while I was there. When I got back to the hotel late Saturday night and saw that housekeeping had not been there, I called the front desk and they were very apologetic and asked if I needed anything. According to their records I had the DND sign on the door but I never put it out there during my stay.
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Marcia
My stay was very pleasant. The staff were helpful & friendly.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"great business hotel"
EXCELLENT SERVICE. The morning front desk staff were great and Becca (sales manager) was especially helpful in providing me a work room on the fly. Two things I wish they had: in room safes and the Wi-Fi does not consistently work....would routinely get kicked off. When my business requires a stay in DFW, this is where i will stay.
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Would stay here again"
All in all a good place to stay. Clean, comfortable, service was good.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Nice Business Hotel"
Overall, the experience was quite good. The only thing I was unsure about was the surrounding area. Given the fact I was only there for one night, it was not a big deal. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
I like Hyatt Place. This stay was no exception. Parking was a little tight, but all in all, it was a great stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Great stay, would do it again"
Family friendly, surrounding area is friendly and seemed safe. Somewhat challenging to access at times. Staff was super friendly when transporting our family to DART station, took care of broken air conditioner promptly and nicely. Great personalities serving at this hotel!
5 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great hotel in Dallas for a very affordable price"
It was a great stay. Beautiful hotel with very helpful staff. They even had an iPhone charger for me to borrow. The continental breakfast that was included was very good. And they have private parking for the guests, only accessible through a coded gate.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Bang For The Buck"
Possibly the best bargain for the money of any hotel at which I have stayed in the last twenty years. Please don't tell these people that they could charge twice what they do and it would still be a bargain.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Great breakfast. AC unit in room noisey
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Not as nice as other Hyatt Place hotels"
We had just stayed 2 nights at the Hyatt Place in downtown Austin TX and need a place in Dallas for a night on our way back home. Found this hotel on Expedia and thought it would work fine. When I got in my room I noticed that it had been a smoking room at sometime and still had the old smell that lingered from previous smokers. Also when I went to use the bathroom sink it had 2 long black hairs leftover from whomever used it the last time. There was also hair in the bathtub and in the bathroom floor. Not what I would have expected from a nicer hotel.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Not enough parking"
the hotel was great but when we returned to the hotel that night we had to park across the street in an open lot because they do not have as many spaces as they do rooms
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
janice
"Nice hotel with a great location"
Nice hotel with a great location. The staff was very accommodating. Typical breakfast with Starbucks brewed coffee. Nice dessert selection.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
E
Stayed for a short visit. Cool hotel , great service and super awesome room. Next time I need a place in north dallas, I'm staying here. Breakfast was hearty too with good selection. Nice gated parking, felt super safe. Staff at desk, breakfast and cleaning staff were all pleasant and gracious as well. Keep it up guys , awesome job !
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Benny
"good hotel"
Great location and access to 635 and central expressway with easy in and out of hotel parking lot. Very consistent with other Hyatt Place Hotels.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
jmb
This hotel was in great condition. Staff was friendly. Our room was extremely nice. Had a sofa, fridge, King size bed. The staff was very helpful. I would absolutely stay again.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"good value!!!!"
This hotel is in a convient location for our visits to Dallas. The room was very comfortable and large with a small kitchen and sitting area in it. Very clean!! Breakfast was excellent, it had some breakfast sandwhiches. The only draw back was the mattress cover would buch up and make wrinkles that bothered my wife's sleep. The staff was very freindly and helpful.
3 night trip Sep 1, 2014
roger
"Nice Hotel! Friendly staff"
Very helpful staff to out of town guests and the shuttle service to local restaurants saved us a lot of headache. I will deferentially stay here again on my next trip to Dallas.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Nice hotel but parking became an issue if there was an event and you were coming in late. Otherwise, definitely would be coming back. Breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
The hotel was easy to find and room was comfortable. Service was good the front desk even googled the majestic theAtre for me to help me find it. All in all it was a nice stay.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
very good stay.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Great service and value for the price"
Only stayed one night but very satisfied with the room and the service from the front desk. The double bed suite was perfect for our family of 5.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
T.D.
"Great location and price"
It was right where I wanted to be and the price was about $50 less that what I was expecting to pay. Breakfast was hot, only complaint that parking was tough on a Saturday night and breakfast was overcrowded.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
The hotel was nice. Had a great breakfast! The room was nice and a old size for 2 people. The beds were extremely comfortable. Had a few minor problems, but nothing too extreme. Would definitely return if I had back to Dallas again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Don't plan to use refrigerators at this hotel"
Upon entering the hotel room. I wanted to put my drinks in the refrigerator for cooling only to find that the previous occupant's items had not been removed which also had an order. I went to guest to services to advise of my findings and after coming to verify what I complained of I was moved to another room where the refrigerator never really got cold. I would have to say that finding food in the fridge gave me concern for how well the rooms are actually being cleaned. Needless to say this hotel has now been removed from my list.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Shay
Vanessa was a great person who went above and beyond to be helpful when my reservation did not appear on the computer. She and the breakfast would be prime reasons that I would return. Also the location.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Shopping-North Park Mall"
I enjoyed the breakfast: fresh fruits
3 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Bell
"MY STAY!!!"
My stay at the Hyatt Dallas, was very very rewarding. I have to give a special thanks to Vanessa!! young very intelligent happy go lucky type of person. Thanks so much.. she helped us with anything we ask her, she took us to dart to get around to see downtown dallas. The staff was great. as well as the other staff breakfast was great even though we only had it 1 day cuz we were on the go, My hun enjoyed the sweet treats as a late night kick back. but I have to say the hotel was great,smell fresh when you came in and parking was great. If my Hun was doing the review his issue would be the gym/work out area. To cold and no free weights but every thing else would get 5 plus star.. fist hotel get away together. Enjoy the space away from the bed to watch tv and chill. GREAT hotel..
3 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Donyale McNeil
"Very clean and spacious."
We had a very nice stay. Good, healthy food options nearby. Very quick access to Hwy 75 for traveling to all areas of Dallas. The hotel was very clean. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The lighting was relaxing. The bathroom is small but functional with good water pressure after adjusting the shower head. Excellent overall experience.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"awesome"
I love my experience and the breakfast was awesome the workers were on point!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Ukay
My family and I stayed at the Hyatt this past week from Wednesday to Saturday. It was my husband, me and our 3 kids. The room we stayed in had two double beds. It had a good size flat screen TV that could be rotated to see throughout the entire room. The channel selection wasn't all that great. It also had a big sofa with a pull out bed. It was equipped with a refrigerator but no microwave. Overall the room was great! The pool outside was clean and nice for my kids. There was free breakfast that consisted of bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal, one day waffles, one day French toast, ham egg and cheese on a bagel, and bacon egg and cheese in a muffin. There was a bar with nightly happy hours. They also had a dessert section where they kept all types off goodies, drinks, cold sandwiches and salads. This hotel was in a great location. It didn't take long to get to the places we were going to visit, which were the Dallas World Aquarium, Grapevine Mills Mall and Hawaiian Falls. All in all it was a great vacation!!!
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Cindy
Staff couldn't be friendlier. We really enjoyed our stay.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Perfect place for weekend stay"
Excellent location for shopping and dining. Easy access to major roads. Nice rooms and very clean. Tub/shower a little worn but very clean.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"loved it"
The room was perfect smelled good inside love the stay would definitely recommend to everyone
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Ambar
"Girls getaway"
The rooms were clean and nice only thing was that there weren't any ice bags for the ice bucket and the drinking glasses were not clean in the rooms and at night there was only one person working and he had to keep leaving to assist other customers. Overall great stay!!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Trice
Great service and breakfast. It seemed like the day to day cleaning gets done but it seemed like the annual cleaning had been neglected. Carpets probably need to be cleaned and it smelt like a Vegas casino. Overall it was good.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Exceptional quality"
We enjoyed this hotel very much. Very close to the hospital and clinics. Rooms very large and very good quality for the price.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
Robin Williams
"Excellent!"
Absolutely no complaints! Clean, convenient, friendly! Great location with easy access!
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Kaye
Just only one little problem, the bathroom shower it is to small.......
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
LEO
Nice location not too close to down town near many restaurantseasy on and off
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Great hotel for a very pleasant family stay."
First, I must state that I located and decided upon this hotel using Trivago, which led to Expedia for reservation and billing which was top-of-the-line simple and quick. Hyatt Place Dallas/Park Central was very inviting for its location right off I-75 for easy access, large rooms with beds to sleep 6 very comfortably, late check-in arrangements as were necessary, pet-friendly for dogs up to 50 lbs, modern decor, code-gated secured parking for overnight ease of mind, onsite bar open until midnight, free hot buffet breakfast including delicious, endless, perfectly cooked scrambled eggs, link sausage, waffles, hot oatmeal, yogurt, cereals, various muffins, various breads and bagels with available toaster if desired, various fruits (whole bananas, cantaloupe, melon, watermelon....), multiple, fresh-brewed blends of Starbucks coffees and available tees, milk, orange/apple juices.....Oh! And the biscuits and gravy I missed the first go-around were outstanding :))) Above all else, the staff was young and professional, respectful and polite, and was the shining example of what is required to operate a hotel and serve a variety of contemporary travelers. Hotel and price were outstanding for our wants and needs. I highly recommend this hotel to others :))))
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Good. Room was very clean. Beds were super comfy!
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Peggy
Room was beautiful and well kept up. Great view and location.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014