All hotels in Celina, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1421 State Route 703, Celina, OH, 45822, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Staff could be friendlier"
Staff was ok, didn't say much checking me in or out; in fact I don't even think they asked how my stay was or said thanks for staying here when I checked out. Room was kept very low so I froze until I realized how low the heat was and turned it up to tolerable. Ok location - across the road from McDonalds, a few minutes from Wright State Lake Campus and a wal mart
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Kylie
"Value and clean."
We chose this hotel because of the value and reviews of cleanliness. It lived up to our expectations: Clean and affordable. We will be glad to return.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Rocco
"good place to stay"
All in all it was very nice. Somehow thought(from pics, I guess) that the room was going to have a a jetted tub.which would have been nice for our anniversary. Also toilet is VERY close to wall in bathroom
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Deborah
"Nice room, affordable price"
We had no problems with our reservation, the room was clean, and the jet tub was amazing!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Katie
It wasn't a great hotel, won't be staying there again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"No problems at all..."
Everything very clean. Only showered and slept there.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Eva
"As expected for the price"
Close to the water good price nothing fancy Good value compared with other lodging options in the area. Went for a wedding, neat little town.
"Overnight stay."
The hotel is a little older, however it is very clean and the staff seem to be very friendly. Very reasonable on price.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
James Harris
"Clean, Comfortable, Quiet"
We were there 5 nights. The room was clean with plenty of fresh towels every day. Had the free breakfast 2 mornings and it was very good. The office staff was extremely nice and helpful. Since we visit family in Celina every year, we will definitely stay there again.
6 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Checked in late at night and the process was fast and easy. Counter staff was friendly. A/C wasn't working but called down to front desk and found out that the breaker was turned off due to some maintenance. They turned it back on for me.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
"exensive for area"
the man that was working at 6:00 a.m. was very good, parking is a problem...continental breakfast was good quailty...bathroom light had a fan that ran the same time, very annoying...my boyfriend went to the office Saturday night because cars were park in the no parking zone and the management did nothing about the problem...we felt like they disregarded us.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
d. richards
Easy to find, very nice room--clean, lots of towels, plenty of warm, soft water; Many extras--great breakfast, hairdryer, iron, microwave and frig. Workers were very nice and friendly. Beautiful lake outside the front door! Renovated very well.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Teacher
Everything was good except carpets were dirty. Good view, close to everything. Plenty of clean towels. Sheets were clean and fresh. Bottom of our feet got very dirty.
2 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
Rule
"Beautiful lake"
okay
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Phil
"Clean & Moderately priced."
Check in was easy. Beds are okay, room is clean. My only complaint is the walls are thin. I could hear everything from the room next door.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Grand Veiw"
I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Very clean and the employees were friendly.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
Away from Home again
"Scenic area"
Great view, friendly service.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Phil
"Decent place for business"
The hotel was decent for a 1 night stay for business travel.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2013
"Close to Event, Historical Museum, Etc."
We stayed one night and slept well. The front desk worker was very nice and took care of us right away. We had a clean and pleasant room. I spoke to a special group last week, visited a good friend. We were close to everything we needed - the restaurants, historical society, and the meeting place where I spoke, and also access to the Miami & Erie Canal was easy to find.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"close to lake"
good
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"Nice place, great people"
This is an older property but well maintained. The breakfast was great. The people were very helpful. Would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012

"Ok"
Parking lot was not cleared of ice and snow despite it having fallen several days before. Very slippery and unsafe to walk on. Very old room, clean but not rating an excellent....
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Other trip Jul 10, 2012

1 night trip May 11, 2015
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn Celina

"Clean, Friendly & Affordable"
04/10/15 Nick G
Our party booked 7 rooms and we all felt our stay met or exceeded our expectations for a value-priced hotel. Our rooms were clear, with everything working well. The location, while near busy roads, did not create a lot of traffic-related noise. They made fresh coffee for us and had fresh fruit when we arrived late afternoon. However, the best part of our visit was the attendant at the front dest named Glenda. She was very accommodating and friendly treating us as if we were guests in her home. We will be doing business in that area and will be sure to stay there again. Next time, we will call them direct (419-586-4656) rather than going through Priceline. Nick G.
"Perfect no frills comfort!"
01/05/15 AMomInLove Ontario, Canada
We stayed at this hotel for a few days while attending a funeral in town. Our room was clean and spacious - nothing fancy. Beds were comfortable. Mini-fridge and microwave in our 2 queen bed room. Lots of hanging and dresser space. Flat screen tv and small 2 seat table was perfect for our needs. Nice breakfast included in mornings. Staff was friendly and helpful. Internet worked flawlessly. Price was right on the money! Would certainly recommend.
"Hotel is going backwards"
01/02/15 David W
I've stayed here atleast a half dozen times, but this trip was horrible. The room was beyond dirty. It was nasty. Floor was NOT vacuumed, toilet was not cleaned and bed linens were filthy. I have brought numerous friends to this hotel, but not sure if this will be my final stay. It is very close to the Eagles and Moose lodges but I can not handle filth.
"It is what the name says it is"
12/07/14 Clopez4C Mexico City, Mexico
It is clean and people nice, of course is not a Marriott but the price is not a Marriott neither. It is the type of hotel that you go with the kids to the beach, except that there is no beach but a lake. I was scare when I came in because it look deserted but then when I saw where they are I understood that we are out of the season. Worthed if you are in a budget but like to be clean and comfortable.
"Grand Lake Marathon"
09/27/14 Debbie E
I stayed here to run the Grand Lake Marathon and was able to walk to the start and back. The room was very clean, I felt safe (I was alone, but the hotel was filled with runners), and the staff was friendly. Good breakfast and great coffee. The staff let us keep our cars parked in the lot as you couldn't park downtown Celina due to roads closed. After running slower than anticipated, I went back to change in my car and was BLOWN AWAY to see the owner in the lot welcoming back the runners (after 12 noon) and letting us in our rooms for a shower!! What a great lady! I recommend this hotel to anyone.
"great location for races"
09/08/14 ktp_007 Appleton, Wisconsin
We've been staying here for the Eldora races the past few years. While the staff is friendly and accommodating the place seems more run down than years past. Multiple cigarette burns on comforters (smoke free room), felt like we were going to fall through the shower floor. I understand "you get what you pay for" but we might have to start looking else where.
"Old Hotel but Perfect Location"
09/02/14 Sherri049 Columbus, Ohio
The hotel is located right across the street at the grand Lake St. Mary's. American Legion and the Moose are directly across the street on the lake with beautiful lake views. The hotel is old and run down needing much repair but the location is perfect.
"Good value, friendly service"
07/21/14 RF29 Bedford, Massachusetts
If you're looking for a low price place to spend the night, this hotel is a good option. This is not luxury hotel, so you shouldn't be expecting too much when you book a room here. What can expect is a courteous staff, a clean room, and no surprises - this hotel delivers all three of those.
"J from Ohio"
06/10/14 Jackie c Fairfield, Ohio
We stayed three nights, and were very pleased with the room. It wasn't a Best Western but for the price we paid it was worth it. It was right across the street from the lake, the people were friendly. The room was clean and spacious, and we had a refrigerator and micro wave oven, so everything was good. I would definitely stay again.
"Unique"
05/12/14 Ohiotra
The rooms are all different from what I can tell and I like them. The rooms are spacious but not well lit. It sits near a lake and has a great sunset. The lady at the front was nice enough to have breakfast out for us at 06:00 because of our schedule. I recommend staying at this hotel.