All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
3300 Lenox Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30326, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"BEARS VS FALCONS"
very pleasurable, I enjoyed the city of Atlanta, the parts that I saw.
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Tinopher
"Nice!"
We were in town for Frozen on Ice. The staff was immediately friendly and welcoming, even letting the kids pick a little toy out of a basket. They had refreshments upon arrival. Our room was clean and spacious. The hotel was gorgeous. Only complaint, parking garage was kind of confusing and entering hotel from it was as well.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Morgan
"Bed Like a Cloud"
The moment I lay down in bed I thought, "Why didn't I do this sooner." From the quality of the pillows to the lightness of the duvet, I was in love. And I had an awesome view from the 22nd floor.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Jane
"FRONT DESK SERVICE & VALET HORRIBLE THE WORST EVER"
I have NEVER, in all my world travels, been treated so rudely by front desk personnel. Three young & very powerful persons checking me in made absolutely sure I was miserable. I will never stay here again!!! I wanted to go somewhere else, but my room was non refundable. Called for my car parked in valet 10 minutes before I needed to leave. Went downstairs & waited an additional 20 min for the car. Rude & condescending staff. Run Forest, Run!!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Robert Brinker
"All around great Atlanta hotel"
I was there with my daughters for a concert downtown...the JW was a lovely hotel, the staff was helpful and courteous, the room was clean and spacious. When we had a little free time, Lenox Square was right next door for convenient shopping. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Suzanne
Overall rating excellent. Went above and beyond. Never expected such a jewel. From the moment we arrived till the day we left. Wish we could have stayed longer than 1 night.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great stay for the price"
Had a quick overnight stay here on business. Room was spacious and clean, friendly staff, modern/updated decor. I'll be back...
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Staycation"
We took the weekend off and stayed in town. Just wanted some down time at a luxury hotel. The best thing about the hotel was the outstanding staff. They made excellent recommendations for restaurants and things to do. They were very professional. Very well done!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Robin
"Relaxing place to stay"
The staff was very personable which really put the icing on the cake with our stay! It made us feel like a number one priority. It was a very wonderful stay!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Staying in Lenox Square Mall"
The location of the JW Marriott is perfect for shopping. It is literally in Lenox Square Mall and that's across the street from Phipps Plaza, the other very upscale mall in Buckhead.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
T. Haugen
"great location"
the hotel was clean, and very service oriented. located near great resturants and the lenox mall.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
A Hammer
"Luxurious Stay"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The lobby took my breath away upon entering the hotel. The service was prompt and polite. The location was very convenient being that it was located near Downtown and Midtown Atlanta. The shopping mall was actually attached to the hotel allowing for easy access to numerous shops and boutiques. I would most definitely recommend this hotel for those seeking a luxurious and comfortable stay while in Atlanta.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Danielle
"Best Sleep ever!"
I always enjoy my time at the JW Marriott. The room is always clean and the staff is very attentive. My favorite part of my stay at any JW is the (drumroll) BED!. The best bed and pillows ever! I only hate that I always have to arise early for my flight. I plan to book at the JW for pleasure one day so that I can stay more than one night; and sleep in. (since I am always there for business travel and have to leave so soon.)
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Very nice check in staff, room was clean & quiet. Breakfast buffet was ok, not as clean & food on the buffet not hot. Omelet station was excellent. Slight problem with the complimentary valet parking, but I insisted on what I was entitled to & they gave me the proper credit.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"This hotel sucks!!!"
The first no-no was the hotel overbooked and gave away my pre paid room. We requested two double beds and were given 1 king and a pull out sofa. The sofa looked nasty and we placed the sheets that were handed to us, late in the evening I might add on the sofa. No microwave for conveniece and the college size fridge for the room was a atrocious. When taking a shower I noticed trash from a band aid on the floor. Poor cleaning. Totally Disgusted. For close to $200.00, I would have thought this hotel to be decent. My mistake. Service sucked as well.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Kelley Jones
"Great Choice for a Great Visit"
Spending time in Buckhead? Looking to shop at Lenox Mall? This is your spot. It's a lovely, luxe hotel with excellent service, an indoor walkway right into Lenox and a shuttle service to nearby locations. It's also next to Marta and has a great view. What more do you need?
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Former NOLA
"Great service!!!! Great location"
We spent only one night as we had driven over to pick up a car at Mercedes of Buckhead. We did not get into the hotel until 11:00. Of course the restaurant was closed and my husband was hungry, The server on duty went into the kitchen and made him something herself. Where do you get that kind of service?! Also, it is so wonderful if you are as challanged by Atlanta traffic as we are. You can step right into Lenox Square without having to drive.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Cat
"Very Beautiful Hotel connected to the Lenox Mall"
Well maintained hotel, beautifully decorated and extremely friendly staff!. My room had a gorgeous "far" view of the city of Atlanta, the bed was so soft and comfortable (I had a great sleep), a good size bathroom (great shower and big clean towels). My family and I stayed for the July 4th fireworks at the Lenox Mall, it was the best decision we made; the hotel is connected to the Lenox Mall (just steps away). Overall excellent hotel!!!!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Great location! The hotel connects to Lenox Mall and there are many restaurants nearby. Marta is just across the street. The pool and gym were very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed our stay and will be back again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Poorly staffed hotel. Big disappointment."
I stayed here on July 3, 2014. This hotel is adjacent to Lenox Mall and one block away from the Peachtree Road Race start line, which I was running. This hotel was expensive and I expected service to be far better than it was. I had four in my party, yet there were only 2 towels in our bathroom. My Husband walked to front desk to ask for towels. He was told they would deliver to our room. One hour later...no towels. I called front desk and receptionist said "Sorry, we only have one person working as a runner tonight". I then walked down to women's locker room by pool and got the last towel I could find. The workers and wait staff we very nice...I don't blame them. The problem is with poor preparation on the managements part. By the way, the towels never came and no apology or contact. Will not stay here next year...very disappointed.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Only two coffee packets per room-- need at least four. Not sure why room card key is necessary to exit parking deck upon check out--really slowed down departure. For a luxury destination not really impressed. Will lodge elsewhere next year.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Hotel is attached to Lenox Mall in Buckhead. Room was comfortable, clean, and bedding was excellent.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Awesome Service"
Most of the property was really nice. Service was awesome. The bed in our king deluxe pure room was a little disappointing and uncomfortable. Over all I was very pleased and would love to stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2014
"Excellent location"
Wonderful hotel in excellent location. The staff were professional and polite. We will certainly return upon our next trip to Atlanta!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Drwar27
"NOISE!"
Room next to ours had a party group. At midnight, I called the front desk to report shouting, doors slamming loud music, etc. Security handled and after about 15 minutes it reduced to a tolerable level. At 4 AM, we were awakened to someone that "had to much" wretching loudly, obviously quite sick. We reported to front desk the next morning and received at 25% discount.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
traveller
Extremely convenient to mall and MARTA, good restaurant and bar, comfortable, clearn, spacious room, I only wish it had free wifi in room (free in lobby only).
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"great stays"
Super staff, great room--slept like a baby! Looking forward to future stays.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Room with a View"
We loved the hotel and were particularly pleased with; A) the incredible view of downtown from our room (1410) B) the ability to enter directly into Lenox Square Staff were what one would expect at a JW- polite, friendlyand efficient We'll be returning there.
Ron
"Braves trip"
We came down to see the Braves. Loved the hotel. The staff were wonderful.
Woodsy
"Hotel was convenient"
It's a nice place to stay , the breakfast was awesome. Plus it's really close to Lenox mall!! All In all I was happy!
"Great hotel experience"
Awesome friendly staff and excellent accomadations.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Denise
"Strayer University Graduation at Georgia Dome"
Perfectly located for transportation to Georgia Dome for college graduation.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Nancy Bowers
"Lennox Square"
It was a wonderful location and a lot to do in and around the hotel. It was attached to the mall and so there is easy access as well. If you can go to Prime in the mall. It is an amazing restaurant and the food was exquisite. I can not wait to go back!!
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Excellent hotel at Lenox area"
Very nice hotel and staff! Ideal location right in Buckhead.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Everything was perfect!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
Greg
"Excellent Accomodations"
The hotel was excellent. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I enjoyed the stay and will be returning next trip to Buckhead.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
"Upscale hotel"
Hotel is upscale. Rooms spaceous. Attached to the mall which was a plus to the wife. In Buckhead and very close to downtown. Staff was very courteous and exceptionally helpful and accommodating. We were given a rollaway bed in addition to the 2 double beds at no charge and there was plenty of space for it. We were late for our included buffet breakfast and they let us get our breakfast a la carte. The free breakfast was for 2 adults but they never did charge our 2 kids. Overall a wonderful experience.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Sammy
The room was good the bed was terrible.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2014
Chris Lecroy
"perfect location!"
Loved every aspect of this hotel! Highly recommend !
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
stk
Nice hotel for the money. Good staff and comfortable stay
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
I really enjoyed my stay. It was AMAZING... WE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FIVE STAR STAY
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
KELLY WAX
"One of the Best!"
My family and I have stayed in well over a hundred hotels across our country and the JW Marriott is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The staff was incredibly attentive and courteous. Checking in, the staff greeted us with genuine smiles and were very pleasant. The rooms were very clean and the beds were as comfortable as home. I will recommend the Marriott family of hotels to all family and friends and I will only book with the Marriott family from here on. Thank you!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
X. Blatch
"Great stay!!!"
We will defiantly choose this hotel again. We had a very enjoyable stay!
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Shop til you drop"
This is the most convenient place to stay for shopping in Buckhead. Traffic gets worse all the time and this simplifies matters a lot.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Great location to the Mall."
Our stay was very nice. Breakfast was included with our stay .Our meal was very good and service was great and accommodating. Pool and gym area was very nice. Gym equipment was new and clean. Our room and bathroom were clean.Location to the mall and nightlife was great . I don't have any bad thing to say about our stay other than it was too short of a stay.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Bart
"Good hotel. Great location."
The lobby of this hotel is beautiful. The staff was very welcoming and the concierge was great in helping us choose a restaurant to eat with our two boys, age 6 and 4. The hotel is in Buckhead, which is a high end area of Atlanta. it is within walking distance of the mall where LEGOLAND is located, which also has some pretty high end stores. There is free car service within a 2 mile radius of the hotel. The property is within a short driving distance to the aquarium, the Varsity restaurant, etc., but those are outside the car service range. One downside is that the rooms are small, and the double bends seem smaller than standard size. The room we were in also had a musty smell. The drinks in the bar are really expensive and the valet parking is, like, another $30. The breakfast buffet was, like, $28 per person, which is crazy, so we passed. Too bad a nice hotel feels like it has to gouge customers for stuff like this.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"nice hotel great location"
went and stayed for the weekend at this hotel. right when we got there the staff was extremely friendly. (a little too friendly for my taste). the first problem was our key wouldnt work due to the batteries in the key card reader needed to be changed. the front desk took care of it immediately. the second problem was no free internet. they charged for both wired and wifi internet. at this day and age who doesnt include free wifi?! and the third problem was there was no free parking. which is extremely absurd. its $24 for self parking a night or $34 a night for valet.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
daniel
"Decent hotel with terrible parking."
The staff was wonderful, however if you do not valet park then you are sure to be frustrated. It is a long confusing process to both park and get into the hotel. The $24 per day parking seems a bit ridiculous considering the inconvience of it. I would recommend staying across the street at the Marriot Conference Center.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Staff is Amazing"
This hotel is pure bliss. The staff constantly go out of their way to help you. My daughter wanted to celebrate her 13th birthday. We went there in advance and the staff totally pampered her, showing her around the entire hotel. On our stay they continued to amaze us. The view facing downtown Atlanta is absolutely stunning! I would rate this over 5 stars if I could!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Dad of twins
I really enjoyed my stay and will be returning soon!!
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014