All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
3300 Lenox Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA, 30326, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Great location friendly staff"
We visited with our family and loved the southern friendliness of the employees. The hotel was clean and rooms were spacious. It is in a great location.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
lisee
"Top Notch Service"
Had a wonderful stay at the Marriott. Like the convenience of Lenox Mall being connected so we stayed warm and dry walking over. The service and staff are top notch. Our second year staying there. It's our new tradition.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Jodi
"Exceptional"
Exceptionally well trained and courteous staff at every level
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Just Perfect!!"
Incredible Hotel, great service and friendly staff. Perfect location.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Karen C
"Fair value in Buckhead... Beware Breakfast"
This is the second time I have stayed at the JW Marriot at Lenox Square. Both times have been during the holiday season. Both times I have purchased the breakfast option during my reservation. I will never do so again after this past visit. We arrived to the breakfast area at 9:45 AM to find a line with > 10 people waiting outside the restaurant. One was a group of 7-8 people, the other was a group of 4. I was there with a guest, and there were 2-3 tables for two available. After waiting for 20 minutes in line, I asked one of the servers if we could just sit at a table for two instead of waiting behind two big groups of people. She gave an exasperated reply that she was going to split the group into separate tables (which never happened, BTW). So instead we were forced to wait another 15 minutes for the two big groups to be seated, all the while staring at a table for two that was open when we first arrived at the restaurant. I cannot overstate how completely inept the serving staff was. Once we were finally seated we had to remind the waiter on 3 separate occasions that we would like coffee. Staff seemed either completely overwhelmed (server upon being seated), or too apathetic (server seating patrons) to function. Look elsewhere for breakfast (flying biscuit is a much better choice where you will be treated well and get better food).
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
C
Complete traffic hell trying to get into the hotel and valet area (extremely poor signage)... Front desk staff was rude, condescending, and inattentive. Had to carry my own luggage from the vehicle, thru the lobby and to the room, no one offered assistance. After settling in the room, we went to the hotel bar where the staff didn't acknowledge me or my wife sitting at the bar and had to be called down for service - after that, I ordered 1 drink and a club soda which totaled a staggering $27 before tip. A simple Makers and water - nothing high end mind you... I was there for a company Christmas event, and the bar staff for this event wasn't much better than the hotel bar staff. The drinks were watered down, the staff rude, and at one point when I asked for a traditional pour / normal strength drink I was told I shouldn't drink so much and refused service. This was early in the evening and certainly in no way warranted as ALL those around me were astounded at the attitude I received and THEY even went so far as to demand that the bartender serve me properly. Check out was easy enough (assuming I wasn't incorrectly charged for anything...) When back at the valet area to depart - the lines of people waiting for their vehicles was crazy - the staff totally overwhelmed, understaffed, and lacked any sort of common courtesy.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Solo getaway"
Good hotel will stay again
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great location-Great service"
We'll definitely be back soon!!!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Lorick
"Fantastic experience you will NOT forget!"
Fantastic- we stay here often. Great service-great location-Feels like 5 Stars in every aspect!!- Food in restaurant is outstanding- bar has energy- and service from the front door to your room at the highest level. Cannot beat proximity to some of areas BEST restaurants and shopping!
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
james
"beautiful area, convenient to shopping and dining"
Very nice
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"BEARS VS FALCONS"
very pleasurable, I enjoyed the city of Atlanta, the parts that I saw.
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Tinopher
"Nice!"
We were in town for Frozen on Ice. The staff was immediately friendly and welcoming, even letting the kids pick a little toy out of a basket. They had refreshments upon arrival. Our room was clean and spacious. The hotel was gorgeous. Only complaint, parking garage was kind of confusing and entering hotel from it was as well.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Morgan
"Bed Like a Cloud"
The moment I lay down in bed I thought, "Why didn't I do this sooner." From the quality of the pillows to the lightness of the duvet, I was in love. And I had an awesome view from the 22nd floor.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Jane
"FRONT DESK SERVICE & VALET HORRIBLE THE WORST EVER"
I have NEVER, in all my world travels, been treated so rudely by front desk personnel. Three young & very powerful persons checking me in made absolutely sure I was miserable. I will never stay here again!!! I wanted to go somewhere else, but my room was non refundable. Called for my car parked in valet 10 minutes before I needed to leave. Went downstairs & waited an additional 20 min for the car. Rude & condescending staff. Run Forest, Run!!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Robert Brinker
"All around great Atlanta hotel"
I was there with my daughters for a concert downtown...the JW was a lovely hotel, the staff was helpful and courteous, the room was clean and spacious. When we had a little free time, Lenox Square was right next door for convenient shopping. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Suzanne
Overall rating excellent. Went above and beyond. Never expected such a jewel. From the moment we arrived till the day we left. Wish we could have stayed longer than 1 night.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great stay for the price"
Had a quick overnight stay here on business. Room was spacious and clean, friendly staff, modern/updated decor. I'll be back...
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Staycation"
We took the weekend off and stayed in town. Just wanted some down time at a luxury hotel. The best thing about the hotel was the outstanding staff. They made excellent recommendations for restaurants and things to do. They were very professional. Very well done!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Robin
"Relaxing place to stay"
The staff was very personable which really put the icing on the cake with our stay! It made us feel like a number one priority. It was a very wonderful stay!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Staying in Lenox Square Mall"
The location of the JW Marriott is perfect for shopping. It is literally in Lenox Square Mall and that's across the street from Phipps Plaza, the other very upscale mall in Buckhead.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
T. Haugen
"great location"
the hotel was clean, and very service oriented. located near great resturants and the lenox mall.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
A Hammer
"Luxurious Stay"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The lobby took my breath away upon entering the hotel. The service was prompt and polite. The location was very convenient being that it was located near Downtown and Midtown Atlanta. The shopping mall was actually attached to the hotel allowing for easy access to numerous shops and boutiques. I would most definitely recommend this hotel for those seeking a luxurious and comfortable stay while in Atlanta.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Danielle
"Best Sleep ever!"
I always enjoy my time at the JW Marriott. The room is always clean and the staff is very attentive. My favorite part of my stay at any JW is the (drumroll) BED!. The best bed and pillows ever! I only hate that I always have to arise early for my flight. I plan to book at the JW for pleasure one day so that I can stay more than one night; and sleep in. (since I am always there for business travel and have to leave so soon.)
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Very nice check in staff, room was clean & quiet. Breakfast buffet was ok, not as clean & food on the buffet not hot. Omelet station was excellent. Slight problem with the complimentary valet parking, but I insisted on what I was entitled to & they gave me the proper credit.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"This hotel sucks!!!"
The first no-no was the hotel overbooked and gave away my pre paid room. We requested two double beds and were given 1 king and a pull out sofa. The sofa looked nasty and we placed the sheets that were handed to us, late in the evening I might add on the sofa. No microwave for conveniece and the college size fridge for the room was a atrocious. When taking a shower I noticed trash from a band aid on the floor. Poor cleaning. Totally Disgusted. For close to $200.00, I would have thought this hotel to be decent. My mistake. Service sucked as well.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Kelley Jones
"Great Choice for a Great Visit"
Spending time in Buckhead? Looking to shop at Lenox Mall? This is your spot. It's a lovely, luxe hotel with excellent service, an indoor walkway right into Lenox and a shuttle service to nearby locations. It's also next to Marta and has a great view. What more do you need?
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Former NOLA
"Great service!!!! Great location"
We spent only one night as we had driven over to pick up a car at Mercedes of Buckhead. We did not get into the hotel until 11:00. Of course the restaurant was closed and my husband was hungry, The server on duty went into the kitchen and made him something herself. Where do you get that kind of service?! Also, it is so wonderful if you are as challanged by Atlanta traffic as we are. You can step right into Lenox Square without having to drive.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Cat
"Very Beautiful Hotel connected to the Lenox Mall"
Well maintained hotel, beautifully decorated and extremely friendly staff!. My room had a gorgeous "far" view of the city of Atlanta, the bed was so soft and comfortable (I had a great sleep), a good size bathroom (great shower and big clean towels). My family and I stayed for the July 4th fireworks at the Lenox Mall, it was the best decision we made; the hotel is connected to the Lenox Mall (just steps away). Overall excellent hotel!!!!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Great location! The hotel connects to Lenox Mall and there are many restaurants nearby. Marta is just across the street. The pool and gym were very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed our stay and will be back again.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Poorly staffed hotel. Big disappointment."
I stayed here on July 3, 2014. This hotel is adjacent to Lenox Mall and one block away from the Peachtree Road Race start line, which I was running. This hotel was expensive and I expected service to be far better than it was. I had four in my party, yet there were only 2 towels in our bathroom. My Husband walked to front desk to ask for towels. He was told they would deliver to our room. One hour later...no towels. I called front desk and receptionist said "Sorry, we only have one person working as a runner tonight". I then walked down to women's locker room by pool and got the last towel I could find. The workers and wait staff we very nice...I don't blame them. The problem is with poor preparation on the managements part. By the way, the towels never came and no apology or contact. Will not stay here next year...very disappointed.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Only two coffee packets per room-- need at least four. Not sure why room card key is necessary to exit parking deck upon check out--really slowed down departure. For a luxury destination not really impressed. Will lodge elsewhere next year.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Hotel is attached to Lenox Mall in Buckhead. Room was comfortable, clean, and bedding was excellent.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Awesome Service"
Most of the property was really nice. Service was awesome. The bed in our king deluxe pure room was a little disappointing and uncomfortable. Over all I was very pleased and would love to stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2014
"Excellent location"
Wonderful hotel in excellent location. The staff were professional and polite. We will certainly return upon our next trip to Atlanta!
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Drwar27
"NOISE!"
Room next to ours had a party group. At midnight, I called the front desk to report shouting, doors slamming loud music, etc. Security handled and after about 15 minutes it reduced to a tolerable level. At 4 AM, we were awakened to someone that "had to much" wretching loudly, obviously quite sick. We reported to front desk the next morning and received at 25% discount.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
traveller
Extremely convenient to mall and MARTA, good restaurant and bar, comfortable, clearn, spacious room, I only wish it had free wifi in room (free in lobby only).
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"great stays"
Super staff, great room--slept like a baby! Looking forward to future stays.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Room with a View"
We loved the hotel and were particularly pleased with; A) the incredible view of downtown from our room (1410) B) the ability to enter directly into Lenox Square Staff were what one would expect at a JW- polite, friendlyand efficient We'll be returning there.
Ron
"Braves trip"
We came down to see the Braves. Loved the hotel. The staff were wonderful.
Woodsy
"Hotel was convenient"
It's a nice place to stay , the breakfast was awesome. Plus it's really close to Lenox mall!! All In all I was happy!
"Great hotel experience"
Awesome friendly staff and excellent accomadations.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Denise
"Strayer University Graduation at Georgia Dome"
Perfectly located for transportation to Georgia Dome for college graduation.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Nancy Bowers
"Lennox Square"
It was a wonderful location and a lot to do in and around the hotel. It was attached to the mall and so there is easy access as well. If you can go to Prime in the mall. It is an amazing restaurant and the food was exquisite. I can not wait to go back!!
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Excellent hotel at Lenox area"
Very nice hotel and staff! Ideal location right in Buckhead.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Everything was perfect!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
Greg
"Excellent Accomodations"
The hotel was excellent. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I enjoyed the stay and will be returning next trip to Buckhead.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
"Upscale hotel"
Hotel is upscale. Rooms spaceous. Attached to the mall which was a plus to the wife. In Buckhead and very close to downtown. Staff was very courteous and exceptionally helpful and accommodating. We were given a rollaway bed in addition to the 2 double beds at no charge and there was plenty of space for it. We were late for our included buffet breakfast and they let us get our breakfast a la carte. The free breakfast was for 2 adults but they never did charge our 2 kids. Overall a wonderful experience.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Sammy
The room was good the bed was terrible.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2014
Chris Lecroy
"perfect location!"
Loved every aspect of this hotel! Highly recommend !
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
stk
Nice hotel for the money. Good staff and comfortable stay
Other trip Apr 20, 2014