All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America

Standard bar
  • Value
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
Excellent stay but the parking garage is poorly designed and confusing but that was our only complaint.
"Excellent hotel with a wonderful staff"
Everyone at the hotel made the stay enjoyable. I travel a lot so I stay at nice hotels all of the time. However, it is rare that you encounter great staff throughout the entire hotel
Sandra
"Getaway"
Nothing to complain about. Everything was perfect
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Greg
"Towels"
Everything was basically perfect. The towels I expect are going to be replaced soon since they were starting to get thin. For this caliber of hotel, they should have already been replaced. One of our party was ill & we had to check out a day early. But since the arrangement was with Hotels.com, the hotel charge me for an additional day! Next time I will not use Hotels.com to make my reservation!
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"I'll return"
I had a good time
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Melvin
"Perfect location...would stay again"
The hotel was great, location was perfect. The room was ready when I got there around 12pm which was a major plus as we just finished driving 8 hours. I only wished the water pressure in the shower was better and that they offered free wifi in the rooms. The room was very clean and the staff was nice.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Taraun
"friday the 13th"
wonderful
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Max
"Excellent location and excellent service."
Amazing hotel in the Buckhead area. Excellent service and amenities. Breakfast was great. Everything was spotless. Will be back for sure!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Gian
"Great weekend"
This hotel has all the amenities you need and is in the middle of everything, mall ,entertainment etc.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Fabulous stay!"
Wonderful! Don't have to go outside to get to the Lenox Mall. Customer service, superb! The only downfall was bugs in my room, of which they took care of immediately and removed a night's valet parking from my bill. I would return to this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Beth
"Decent Comfort"
Great hotel, overall nice place to stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great Location Plus Beauty and Comfort"
Comfortable and great location. Beautiful hotel.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
"Clean hotel!"
Service was ok, was surprised that parking and wifi was not complentary. Needed to call to get room cleaned.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
raj
"Great!"
Gorgeous hotel! Everything was wonderful. The only complaint is we asked for a hair dryer because there wasn't one in the room and they said the would bring it right up, but never recieved it. Otherwise staff and hotel were amazing
3 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"JW Marriott Buckhead"
All was good. The staff were excellent. Only complaint: they charge a daily fee for in-room WiFi! Nobody expects that anymore - especially in a hotel of that calibre.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Meeting"
I have stayed here a few times, front desk staff super friendly. Room was great but some what noisy with my corner room this time
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Birthday Getaway!"
Celebration weekend getaway! Great room, excellent staff, and overall a wonderful experience.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
JOHmom
"It was okay"
Upon arrival, we requested a double bed standard room, they only had king size available. Also our sink was clogging up so they had to fix that. It was very fast after we called but still an issue. I feel I stayed at nicer hotels for less.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Ash
"Amazing Hotel"
This was simply an amazing hotel. We arrived later than anticipated so we had dinner in the hotel restaurant. It was wonderful and there really wasn't a need to go outside of the hotel to eat.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"not worth the money."
Had to change the room 2am because heating was Not working,and they offer Free breakfast and charge Anyway.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Great hotel, convenient location.. would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Pretty good stay, we arrived late, but still had a warm welcome! And room is pretty clean and good!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Chengyi
Staff was nice...once you could understand them. Seemed more outsourced then Dell Computer Comp. Location had a couple restaurants in walking distance if you want a 2 1/2 hour wait. Don't forget about the $25 overnight parking fee you have to pay when leaving the hotel. Save the extra $100 and stay somewhere else.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Adam
"Nice In Town Weekend"
Just stayed one night for our Anniversary. The only bad part was the traffic around the hotel, but it's Buckhead, I should have anticipated that. The hotel itself was fine, clean, and convenient to our dinner reservation restaraunt. Room was nice. I didn't care for the pillows, but that's a personal preference thing.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Beautiful room & very clean!"
The service @ JW Marriott couldn't get any better! Very efficient! Love how close to the Marta transportation it is too!
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
susie
"Nice hotel. Near church/wedding and reception."
I checked in late and out by 10am (I think), so not too much time to appreciate much. Breakfast Buffet was great. Staff VERY IMPRESSIVE. I marked hotel "facilities/condition" one less because it was difficult to use the TV remote. I finally left TV on the next morning before chk'ing out because I cd not turn it off!!! Something was wrong w/remote, but I forgot to tell the front desk. Had problems almost every time (off/on) even when I stood in front of the TV and pointed remote exactly in front of the light. I think I will be back for shopping & little get away with my husband.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Brenda
"Bad Experence"
Booked a room with 2 double beds. When arrived, said Hotels.com booked a king room. Not correct. Then were rude and said they did not have any doubles available and not guaranteed. Finally gave us a handicap room with 2 doubles but the bathroom was un acceptable.Then a 4:30am the fire alarm went off and we had to evacuate the building.At5:00 allowed to return and said was false alarm. Back in room alarm light continued to flash for another half an hour. Then when we receive the bill under the door, they had overcharged from the guaranteed rate. Had to go to front desk to correct. Based on the bad experience we should have be compensated some monetary amount but none offered.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Fantastic location Very good staff Nice and comfortable rooms
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
lisee
"NYE Stay-cation"
Another "stay-cation" for me...fiance and I were attending the Sol Fusion NYE party happening at the host hotel. Room block was sold out through the promoters, so we came to Hotels.com and actually got a rate that was only $10 more. We stayed on the Executive Level and the service was great. The Club was awesome for snacks, drinks and breakfast (although I could've done without the powdered eggs). An excellent stay overall.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Tamorra
"A nice experience"
I really enjoyed the executive option that is available. Staying on that level and being able to experience the lounge was a great experience.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ashley
"Great location friendly staff"
We visited with our family and loved the southern friendliness of the employees. The hotel was clean and rooms were spacious. It is in a great location.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
lisee
"Top Notch Service"
Had a wonderful stay at the Marriott. Like the convenience of Lenox Mall being connected so we stayed warm and dry walking over. The service and staff are top notch. Our second year staying there. It's our new tradition.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Jodi
"Exceptional"
Exceptionally well trained and courteous staff at every level
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Just Perfect!!"
Incredible Hotel, great service and friendly staff. Perfect location.
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Karen C
"Fair value in Buckhead... Beware Breakfast"
This is the second time I have stayed at the JW Marriot at Lenox Square. Both times have been during the holiday season. Both times I have purchased the breakfast option during my reservation. I will never do so again after this past visit. We arrived to the breakfast area at 9:45 AM to find a line with > 10 people waiting outside the restaurant. One was a group of 7-8 people, the other was a group of 4. I was there with a guest, and there were 2-3 tables for two available. After waiting for 20 minutes in line, I asked one of the servers if we could just sit at a table for two instead of waiting behind two big groups of people. She gave an exasperated reply that she was going to split the group into separate tables (which never happened, BTW). So instead we were forced to wait another 15 minutes for the two big groups to be seated, all the while staring at a table for two that was open when we first arrived at the restaurant. I cannot overstate how completely inept the serving staff was. Once we were finally seated we had to remind the waiter on 3 separate occasions that we would like coffee. Staff seemed either completely overwhelmed (server upon being seated), or too apathetic (server seating patrons) to function. Look elsewhere for breakfast (flying biscuit is a much better choice where you will be treated well and get better food).
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
C
Complete traffic hell trying to get into the hotel and valet area (extremely poor signage)... Front desk staff was rude, condescending, and inattentive. Had to carry my own luggage from the vehicle, thru the lobby and to the room, no one offered assistance. After settling in the room, we went to the hotel bar where the staff didn't acknowledge me or my wife sitting at the bar and had to be called down for service - after that, I ordered 1 drink and a club soda which totaled a staggering $27 before tip. A simple Makers and water - nothing high end mind you... I was there for a company Christmas event, and the bar staff for this event wasn't much better than the hotel bar staff. The drinks were watered down, the staff rude, and at one point when I asked for a traditional pour / normal strength drink I was told I shouldn't drink so much and refused service. This was early in the evening and certainly in no way warranted as ALL those around me were astounded at the attitude I received and THEY even went so far as to demand that the bartender serve me properly. Check out was easy enough (assuming I wasn't incorrectly charged for anything...) When back at the valet area to depart - the lines of people waiting for their vehicles was crazy - the staff totally overwhelmed, understaffed, and lacked any sort of common courtesy.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Solo getaway"
Good hotel will stay again
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great location-Great service"
We'll definitely be back soon!!!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Lorick
"Fantastic experience you will NOT forget!"
Fantastic- we stay here often. Great service-great location-Feels like 5 Stars in every aspect!!- Food in restaurant is outstanding- bar has energy- and service from the front door to your room at the highest level. Cannot beat proximity to some of areas BEST restaurants and shopping!
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
james
"beautiful area, convenient to shopping and dining"
Very nice
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"BEARS VS FALCONS"
very pleasurable, I enjoyed the city of Atlanta, the parts that I saw.
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Tinopher
"Nice!"
We were in town for Frozen on Ice. The staff was immediately friendly and welcoming, even letting the kids pick a little toy out of a basket. They had refreshments upon arrival. Our room was clean and spacious. The hotel was gorgeous. Only complaint, parking garage was kind of confusing and entering hotel from it was as well.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Morgan
"Bed Like a Cloud"
The moment I lay down in bed I thought, "Why didn't I do this sooner." From the quality of the pillows to the lightness of the duvet, I was in love. And I had an awesome view from the 22nd floor.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Jane
"FRONT DESK SERVICE & VALET HORRIBLE THE WORST EVER"
I have NEVER, in all my world travels, been treated so rudely by front desk personnel. Three young & very powerful persons checking me in made absolutely sure I was miserable. I will never stay here again!!! I wanted to go somewhere else, but my room was non refundable. Called for my car parked in valet 10 minutes before I needed to leave. Went downstairs & waited an additional 20 min for the car. Rude & condescending staff. Run Forest, Run!!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Robert Brinker
"All around great Atlanta hotel"
I was there with my daughters for a concert downtown...the JW was a lovely hotel, the staff was helpful and courteous, the room was clean and spacious. When we had a little free time, Lenox Square was right next door for convenient shopping. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
Suzanne
Overall rating excellent. Went above and beyond. Never expected such a jewel. From the moment we arrived till the day we left. Wish we could have stayed longer than 1 night.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great stay for the price"
Had a quick overnight stay here on business. Room was spacious and clean, friendly staff, modern/updated decor. I'll be back...
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"Staycation"
We took the weekend off and stayed in town. Just wanted some down time at a luxury hotel. The best thing about the hotel was the outstanding staff. They made excellent recommendations for restaurants and things to do. They were very professional. Very well done!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Robin
"Relaxing place to stay"
The staff was very personable which really put the icing on the cake with our stay! It made us feel like a number one priority. It was a very wonderful stay!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014