All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
55 Cyril Magnin St, San Francisco, CA, 94102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

Great hotel. Nice location and staff are very helpful.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Tammy
"Great Location - center to everything"
Stayed here for a convention at the Moscone center, the room was nice and clean and the service was wonderful.
2 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Shadan
"Good and would stay again"
We had some issues with booking, Hotels.Com and Hilton Corporate issues. The staff at the hotel were great and very accommodating.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"Great location for everything"
We stayed at the Parc 55 Hotel for a total of 8 nights during our stay. The Hotel has an excellent location to shopping (Union Square and Westfield), to transportation (street cars, Muni and Bart). There are plenty of dining locations within close proximity. My only complaints is that there are no rooms with Queen size beds (just doubles or King), which make it a little tight for a family of four. Unfortunately, this is typical to most hotels in the San Francisco area. Otherwise, the hotel is very centrally located, and I would recommend it.
8 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Guillermo
"Overall good"
Good but needs updating. The pictures of the lobby and restaurant etc are all good. When you go up to the rooms the hallway carpets are very old and worn out. The rooms need some updating too but not quite as bad as the hallways.
4 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
GINA
"Great time"
Awesome but outside terrace is needed
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"A few days in San Fran"
Hotel is centrally located in Union Square. BART and the cable cars run a block away so very easy to get around. Hotel was clean. Rooms were spacious.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
jennifer l
"Close to BART, nice Hotel"
Great stay, everything was seamless and comfortable.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Christopher
"Great Hotel Location & Accomodations"
We always enjoy Hilton properties, and this was no exception. Great location near Union Square, lots of transportation or easy to walk to many places. Room was large with well appointed amenities. Wonderful view on 2 walls of the city. Had a problem with our door lock, but Perry, who was the last to repair it was great! Former Wyndham hotel just recently purchased by Hilton. So, they are getting everything up to Hilton standards. Staff, for the most part very nice, but there was 1-2 with a less than favorable attitude when we were asking for help. Bell Porters are awesome.
4 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Janice
"vacation"
Great hotel in the city, would stay there again. Staff great, clean, nice hotel and rooms.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Just Okay"
The saving grace for this hotel is that their staff is very friendly. However, the beds are very hard...not firm...hard. It's probably the nosiest room I've ever stayed in. We were on the 22nd floor and the street noise was bad with the ac on and windows closed. But the noise in the hallways and neighboring rooms was worse. The housekeeping staff seem to be vacuuming all the time, which is good until you get tired of hearing it. The valet and bellmen were fantastic. But we ordered in one night and needed silverware. When we called down to ask for some, the told me to go to the bar in the hotel to get it. For what we paid to stay here, I was surprised that they didn't offer to bring it to our room. I would have happily tipped. It's not like you are paying Holiday Inn rates to stay here. If I had to do it again, I would have stayed somewhere else.
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Samantha
Really great location. It doesn't get closer to the trolley, shopping, subway and buses then this.
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
jessie
"Great experience in one of my favorite cities!"
We were there Thursday through Monday, the week of our daughter's San Francisco wedding. I needed a bigger than normal room because I was preparing wedding flowers and storing other wedding decor until we could transport it to the wedding venue. The valet staff was amazingly patient and helpful in getting items in and out of our room; the room was good sized, corner room with beautiful views. I was disappointed that the property has discontinued room service as it would have been convenient. We were able to get into our room early which was quite helpful and front desk staff was also courteous and helpful. Parking cost is ridiculous, $60.00 a day, so we returned our rental car earlier than we otherwise would have. Overall, a wonderful experience, would definitely go back.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
It was a surprise for my daughter and boyfriend, they fell in love with room and the view. Everything was excellent and fabulous time. Thank you Hotels.com Sylvia
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Sylvia
"An ok hotel with excellent location"
The staff are very friendly. However, the hotel room shows its age everywhere. It's reasonably clean but does not offer you with any luxurious feeling.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Li-Qing
"San Francisco 8-1-15"
Parc 55 is right across the street from the BART which was very convenient. Nice accommodations, speedy check in & check out. Room was very comfortable. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Ralph
Great location and amenities! Booked it last minute and got a great deal! Beds were very comfortable too! All the staff were extremely nice
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Disappointed with the costumer service at thefront desk. I felt some individuals were rude. The rooms were outdated. The TV screen always froze, and there was no cable.The hair dryer didn't work and no fridge to store food or drinks. To have all those issues for the price I paid was not worth it. Overall, the location was great but hotel was average and over priced.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Shawn
Room was very nice overall. The entire hotel appears to be filled with old carpet that needs to be replaced, including in the room. The toilet seat was old and damaged, but clean. Neighborhood is not great, but that is true of most of the hotel district around Union Square in SF.
5 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
"Short getaway"
Overall was amazing
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
lawrence
loved this hotel, had a great stay, with a awesome view of the bay
2 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Family get together"
Family get together. The hotel has a great location to union square, shopping and restaurants. We were a little dissapointed in the hotel as it could use some updating in the rooms. Had drinks in the bar/lobby area and waited a long time. Wish they had a more dedicated space. Won't stay here again at these prices.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
CHERYL
"Hotel was okay, location was awful!"
We had traveled from Yosemite and wanted to see the city while out west. We arrived at noon and were told our room was ready, but it would 25.00 (on top of the $279.00 per night we already paid!) to check in early. Instead of paying extra we parked the car and walked around downtown. I was really looking forward to San Francisco but found the buisness district to be very dirty, crowded, and noisy. The homeless population was overwhelming and my sons and I were approached no less than 10 times a day by people looking for money. We saw one man arrested just 1 block from the hotel. The next day we walked past a man in the process of stealing alcohol from a corner store while the owner tried to retain him. During the night we heard a woman yelling from the street 23 floors below our room. While the hotel itself was clean and their were very few additional ammenities for the cost. No pool, no complimentary breakfast, and few places to gather in the lobby. The weight room was nice.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Lori
"Great Experience!!"
Wow! Great Hotel! Great Location, Staff, Views, Bar. Everything about our stay there was spectacular.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Adams
great place everyone was very friendly would stay there again
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
anna
"Parc Your Rear Here!~"
Was a quick one night stay but everyone was super warm and friendly. Beds clean and comfortable. Coffee could use some work tho ;)
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
"Very accommodating"
Overall a nice hotel. We flew in early morning and even though check in was at 3pm they allowed us to check in at 10am without extra charge! That was very nice of them :) Enjoyed my three day stay.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Rocio
"Excellent location & cuatomer service"
Really good hotel, in the middle of the action. You can walk and have food, shops, cable Cars ride, etc. The concierge Diana, Rossana & Charles were excellent in answering questions, recommending places & coordinating tours!!
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Vivien
very nice downtown hotel. As with all the downtown hotels the bum problem is getting to be a real problem. It is not the hotels responsibility but that of the city.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Overall satisfactory. Decoration of common areas/lobby/room can use some update.
linh
"Best In The City For The Price"
Great place to stay in San Francisco, right in the heart of it all, with comfort and right price.Thanks for letting us check out late, it was a great help.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Great overall service Hotel was very kid frendly
Renee
Hotel and staff was good. You can here noise from the street during the night..good location...
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"sauna"
The air conditioner was set to 71 and it never got below 82 in the room. The hotel said they would try and fix it for the next guest. Didn't even try to make me a happy customer. Also parking was a joke. Never once was it mentioned that the parking was 60 a day. Got my bill at check out and had 120 I had to pay for 2 nights of parking. I'm sorry, I will never stay here again.
sarah
"Great hotel at a great location"
This is a very nice hotel conveniently located just off Market St. near Union Square. The only suggestion I would have is to put up some ropes in front of the massive Front Desk so people can check in first-come, first served. It really makes me angry when I see people check in ahead of me that came 15 minutes after me.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Room is quiet and spacious, good location, when we arrived at the airport the taxi couldn't take us to city center because of the Pride parade going on that morning, we took BART and the hotel is few steps away from BART exit at Powell St Station. Very close to mall and Union Square.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Busy area in SF"
Located across from mall. It is near cable cars and union square. Room was stuffy and needs updating but was clean. Street was loud on July 4th and I wore earplugs to sleep. We were on 22nd floor. Parking was $58 before taxes.
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Beds were super hard!
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Brianne
"4th of July Getaway"
Great Location, Friendly Service
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Naunit
"Need a continental breakfast"
Very expensive, and not even a breakfast. A grab and go breakfast for a danish and a coffee was like $12.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Is was good ..I just can't believe I had to pay $62.00 per day for parking.. Crazy such a nice hotel and they charge us of that..
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Ana
"4th of July At Parc 55"
Wonderful hotel and great location, excluding entry traffic... Not the hotel's fault, just busy corner location.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Sherman
The proximity of the hotel to the Powell Street BART station as well as trolleys and cable cars makes it an ideal place to stay for those that don't want to rent a car. Loved being so close to Union Square and China Town as well. I do wish the beds were bigger. Two double beds for two adults and two teenagers is really small. Would totally stay here again though.
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Kimberly
Too short but easy access to everything.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Lewis
"Dirty small poorly kept room with good location"
We stayed for 6 nights and were given a small room with carpeted floors that were dusty and despite countless complaints never got cleaner , unfortunately we were booked for another 5 nights the week after and though got a better room this time the experience for the kids in sf was tarnished by the poor hotel which bears the Hilton brand name . Disappointed !
7 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
adrian
I was there less than ten hours, all I did was sleep in the room left early in the morning. perfect Hotel for it.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Worth $200 a night tops!"
All the other reviews are spot on! Nice hotel, location, it's worth $200 a night tops! Including taxes! Anything over that you are over paying!
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
kevin
"Satisfied customer"
The staff and hotel exceeded my expectations, great location and wonderful room!
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
kevin
"Beautiful, clean, comfortable place to stay!"
Beautiful hotel. I have traveled to San Fran on business a few times, and try to stay at the Parc 55 as much as I can. It is a great location to get to Market Street businesses, conference centers, food, coffee, and shopping. It is also just a short walk from the Bart if coming from the airport.
3 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Abby
"Ear plugs a must"
A great location to downtown and convention center. Though night hours are noisy. No wonder there were ear plugs in bathroom complimentary tray! Also the lighting in the room, very dim. Difficult to read in the evening. Needs a higher wattage of bulb.
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2015