All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
55 Cyril Magnin St, San Francisco, CA, 94102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Was expecting more..."
They should probably mention their $50 parking rate in a more obvious location. This was definitely an unpleasant surprise to learn upon arrival. The rooms looked nice, but my mother found the bed too hard and we had an issue with our toilet. The location is right across from the mall and shops, but up the street in the opposite direction is a sketchy neighborhood locals call Tenderloin
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Sharese
2201 Great room
6 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Front Desk staff were rather rude. There are plenty of better places to stay in the city.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
It is a perfect for shopping. The hotel is beautiful. However, it is not convenient for me to find excellent restaurant. However, I think the hotel is wonderful in most part. I hope the hotel can provide a better coffee machine.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"great location! Close to all public transportation"
I had no problems checking in. Lobby had a nice bar/resturant. The staff we overly nice. Rooms were nice and clean- the windows opened a little to let in refreshing air
Aja Franco
Close to shops and restaurants as well as the pick up for the bus tours going around the city. Great place to stay if you've never been to San fran
"Good place to stay"
The hotel is in a Perfect spot to walk to all the shops and tourists places but to one side of the street not to nice neighborhood. But the hotel was very clean nice and helpful staff.
9 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
EUGENIA
"Decent hotel, horrible location."
The hotel was nice enough. The lobby area was very new and modern looking, but the rooms were a little outdated. The main issue I had while staying at the Parc 55 was the location. While it is in Union Square, it shares a border with the Tenderloin - one of the sketchiest neighborhoods in San Francisco. I was woken up every night while staying at the Parc 55 because of the large homeless population that lives in the Tenderloin neighborhood, which spill into Union Square. Screaming, fighting, and police sirens occurred every night from 1am to 3am, so goodbye sleep! Also, because of this large homeless population, it wasn't ideal to walk around the hotel and neighborhood. As sad as it was - there were homeless folks sleeping on the sidewalk, under bus benches, and using the street as a bathroom. When I brought up the issue of loud noises at night to the hotel staff, the front desk agent shrugged and said that nothing could be done about it. Next time I visit San Francisco I will make sure not to stay in the Union Square area.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Sara Chicago
"Great view from the 27th floor~"
Celebrating my husband's birthday~ They made the stay so fabulous. Diane at the concierge went above and beyond for us. She booked our dinner reservation at Zingari's great choice very ROMANTIC. She threw in the breakfast buffet for my husband's birthday! All the staff at Parc 55 was GREAT! Service Service Service. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Always a great stay."
We always stay at the Parc 55 and have never been disappointed. Perfect location and access to everything we enjoy in SF.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"The Almighty Parc 55"
Wow... I have stayed at more than a few Hilton brand hotels, and all are great. This one, with the exception of the minor electrical issues with the television and beat up (yet still very clean) toilet seat, was my best experience yet. The view was great, the place was clean, and the hotel itself looked incredible. And, of course, like all Hilton brand hotels, the bed and showerhead were incredible. A++++++
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Nice but $51/day for parking!"
Family of three weekend getaway
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Convenient, comfortable but in need of an update"
The Parc 55 has been a San Francisco fixture for many years now. It was a very impressive, modern structure when it opened with a progressive and asymmetric look which is quite eye-catching. On this stay, it strikes me that the rooms are beginning to show their age. Room decor is such that it is difficult to discern when it was last redone, but overall, fixtures and finishes are in good shape without obvious repair needs. The king bed was comfortable and passably firm. Linens were clean and crisp. Pillows were soft, fluffy and plentiful. The shower heads appear to be recent and their flow pressure is impressive. The water volume seems generous as well (pleasant, but concerning in the face of California's current drought). Unfortunately, the drain can not seem to keep up. It is uncertain whether this is an issue just with this room and aging pipes, but the drain performed adequately except when someone was showering. The shower control works in a way that a lower flow is difficult if not impossible to achieve. The lobby appears to have had a new, more modern facelift, at least at the front desk. The staff was cordial and helpful, but the spacious lobby made the queue waiting for the next available staff a bit free form and it was difficult to figure out who was next and some patrons took advantage of this.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Greg
"Close to shopping and theaters"
Long wait for parking, no self parking, super noisy at night, all the noise from outside keep you at night: need some soundproof windows. Otherwise comfy and clean
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
irene
"Not coming back"
I left Kohler American Club in Wisconsin for my start of spring break with family, came to visit the west coast and was surprised at the vast difference in quality between the two hotels! Although the cost was a bit more here at Parc 55, the comparative quality was remarkable!! Even taking into account the high real estate cost here... It's sad how the Parc shows like a 2 or 3 star hotel inside the halls and rooms. The lobby, & restaurants were fine, not excellent, but fine. The room was very bland, it lacked any ambiance. The neighborhood on one side nice, around the block questionable. I won't be staying there again.
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"it is whay it is"
I didn't like how puking was $51 to park there and no one told us of the charges.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"weekend getaway"
Hotel Service is fast and friendly. the hotel could use a good cleaning and would benefit from a monthly deep clean. It is modestly decorated with modern furniture and features. The room was clean but the carpet was not and should be cleaned more often, not just vacuumed. The room was spacious and well-appointed with furniture, flat screen tv, and a large bathroom. I recommend requesting a high floor room if possible! The neighborhood is centrally located to union square and the rest of downtown San Francisco within walking distance so you can forget the cabs and get a MUNI/ Bart pass instead. Overall, had a a pleasant stay.
3 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"No Pool!"
Hotel was excellently located for City sightseeing - However, after a long slog up and down Telegraph Hill a pool and hot tub would have been awesome...
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Big downside"
The Parc 55 could not be more well placed either for business downtown or for touring. That said, I have a few complaints. The staff were (with one exception) strangely aloof and cool. The full breakfast buffet, while very complete, was a staggering $30, and even more amazing a croissant and coffee at the Continental buffet was $22. Okay, there are other choices, even in the hotel, with a take-out counter reasonably priced down on the street (no seating however). But worst of all, the bed. I couldn't believe that a Hilton brand hotel would ever offer a Motel 6 mattress, but there it was. Five inches thick, a thin mattress pad (no topper) and hard as a rock, with ill-fitting sheets. I was there for 3 days, so had to use the quilt tripled as a pillow top, and the blanket for cover. Right down the street the Marriott has divine beds, equal location and slightly more reasonable breakfast. That will be my choice.
3 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
They were over booked when we checked in, and they put us in a junior suit until our room was ready. Our room was ready the next day. The views from our room were great
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Not staying there again"
Is close to stores and cable cars, but a lot of homeless people and pickpockets all over the place. Very close to tenderloin area which is full of weirdos! I will not stay at that hotel again. The bathroom's door handle was broken and there was dust all over the place. Also no room service. Beds are super hard and uncomfortable. Breakfast at their restaurant is bland and overpriced.
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Jane
"Awesome Honeymoon!"
The hotel was absolutely awesome! Perfect location, staff treated us like family. They were attentive, warm, and friendly for our 6 night stay. By far the best hotel stay we've never had!
6 night romance trip Mar 24, 2015
Angel
"Great One Night Stay"
Overall great stay. They gave us a corner room, which would have been great, except that it was unusually hot that day and the room was 87 degrees and wouldn't cool down despite AC. Luckily, we were promptly switched to a new room and everything worked out great.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Convenient location!"
Attended a conference at the hotel. Conference set up is great. Beds are comfortable. Lobby personnel efficient. Location is easy to walk to Chinatown or catch the nearby trolleys. Also convenient to take BART from the SFIA to Powell exit 1 block from hotel.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Freq Visitors
"stay at parc 55"
We were disappointed there was no free breakfast offered for the price. And I thought I read that breakfast was included.
1 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"Reasonable Pricing"
Clean hotel with nice staff. Stayed here a couple of years ago and had an exceptional experience. Returned and was very disappointed that room service has since been removed from their services. Hotel is right next to Union Square, cable car and the Westfield mall. The restaurant inside the hotel was a complete waste of time. Staff was almost nonexistent and did not approach us the entire 30 minutes we waited to receive a menu. Had to order drinks from the bar and flag down a waiter, but they never returned with a menu. Overall the hotel itself is a nice price for a basic stay, but don't expect anything exceptional.
Meg
"Great Hotel Close to Transportation"
The room was comfortable and clean and the location of the hotel was convenient to Powell Station for both Muni and BART transportation options.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Excellent location. Great hotel. Would return to visit again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Great location in Union Square. Good staff! No room service and rooms need a bit of upgrading. Pillows are small.
"Good experience"
Very comfortable stay. Parking was expensive as expected for such a location in San Francisco.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Ngozi
"Nice hotel in a great location"
The hotel is located right by Market street within walking distance to all the large department stores and shops. There's also a lot of bars and restaurants in this area as well. Our view of the city and the bay was very nice from the 23rd floor. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Although we arrived well before check in time, the front desk clerk was able to get us a room immediately without any additional charges.
"Help Me"
Hotel staff was friendly and efficient ..... until my television didn't work for both nights of my stay. I called down, an engineer came up bit couldn't fix it. Next morning I called down because TV wouldn't turn off and was making static noise. I was told someone would come up. Two hours later, no one showed, I decided to check out early because I was not happy. I was offered a coupon for a buffet breakfast; by that point all I wanted was to get out. All that said, the room was nice, clean. Just not swept away with happiness by lack of concern about broken TV and, really, a coupon for free buffet???!!!!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Paula
"Nice but not like other Hiltons"
Overall a nice hotel, but it was converted from a Wyndham recently and wasn't as comfortable as most other Hiltons. The lobby and property are very luxurious, but the rooms are average. The sheets were very soft but the pillows flattened like pancakes and were extremely uncomfortable. Other little missing Hilton touches were the nice TV interface (no channel guide, no room check out, low def user interface that's almost unreadable) and the anti-fog bathroom mirrors. And Hilton Honors members: BEWARE. No breakfast buffet for you! Unlike every single other Hilton I've stayed at around the world, you only get the buffet if you have Platinum status. Otherwise, you get a scant Continental breakfast which is pathetic.
Bobby
The hotel itself is nice but the location of the hotel is terrible. It is not safe to walk around night specially if you have kids.
"Clean, comfortable, and a little loud."
We booked a couple rooms here for family who were visiting for my wedding. The hotel is on the border of Union Square and the Tenderloin. The only real complaint is that we could hear a lot of street noise late a night from the 8th floor. I understand the neighborhood and the people who are out late in this area (homeless people and nightclubs a few blocks away), but it definitely woke me up the first night. Luckily the hotel anticipates these noises because they provide earplugs with the amenities in the bathroom! This really helped. I'm sure other hotels in the area experience the same problem. Overall the room was very comfortable, clean, and in a convenient location.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Good hotel in center of everything"
This was a good choice for a weekend in SF. Took the BART from the airport - very easy as Powell St station is right by hotel. It is also right by a cable car stop so you could get a 3 day cable car pass and use that to do Fishermans Wharf etc. In the end, we did not do to long lines - we used Uber to great effect. The hotel has no pool which is a little disappointing for a 4 star but is otherwise completely up to standard. Beds are very comfortable. I took advice from previous reviews and got a room high up - 27th floor - which made street noise distant. There are quite a lot of homeless on the streets nearby but we never felt threatened and very quickly worked out where to avoid walking if possible.
"Not the 5 star experience I expected"
-tissue in window to keep it open upon arrival -bed hurt my back -no bathroom fan so the whole room smelt bad when someone had to go number 2. Very uncomfortable for both parties staying in the room. -the credit card they got from me, they said didn't work so they locked us out of our room on the second night. We had to go back down to give then a second card. -long lines to check in and to get into elevator - no one made us feel welcome upon arrival. -they let the bums roll around outside the hotel so every time you went outside it was extremely uncomfortable.
melissa
We stayed three nights but spent most of our time there sightseeing.
Pretty nice place. Beds a little firm for my liking but otherwise a nice place in a nice location
Convenient enough to the convention center, shopping and good restaurants. Feels a little unsafe outside at night given the neighborhood, but for the most part no problems. Beds are very comfortable, but it is a little dark in the room and the bathroom.
"Great downtown location"
We arrived very early and they waived the early check in fee. Off to a great start. Valet parking is $51 for the night, with in and out privileges. Well worth the price. The location is fabulous. Near many of the popular sights, including the trolley car. Easy walk to the ferry building and unions square. Loads of great shopping and eating opportunities nearby. The room was comfortable with a large bathroom. We had the buffet breakfast, which was very tasty with lots of different choices. All in all a good hotel and a good price in a very expensive city.
Doc
"5 Person Family - Not Comfortable"
Hotel had offered a roll away bed with a 2 bed suite when I reserved the room. In reality this was not an option. 2 kids sleeping on the floor each night. $51 per night for valet parking is a necessary evil. The guy that checked me in said because it was a mini-van it would be $59 per night. Had to make sure that invoiced correctly. The room was very small. We found the lobby to be not well laid out at all. We were up early in the morning and wanted to sit by a window and look at the city while we drank our coffee. Nothing even close to that available unless you wanted to get a window seat in the restaurant but then you'd have to buy a $2 piece of fruit to do so.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great hotel, fab location!"
Close to BART station which you can take from the airport--couldn't be easier or faster and sbout $8.50 each. Also close to trolley car up to fisherman's wharf, etc! We have stayed here several times and will do so again! Highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"SF Vacation"
Hotel was nice and clean. Neighborhood was fine. A little noisy at night, a lot of commotion on the streets around 2:00am each night. It was close to shopping, food, and the cable cars. Was there for a family vacation. It was very convenient for the sights we were seeing. Nice to have unlimited in and out with valet parking also.
3 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Mediocre hotel. nothing special."
We booked our hotel with Expedia and were told we did not have a reservation when we arrived at the Parc 55 in San Francisco. Very alarming since we were so far from home and weary from traveling. The hotel is nothing special and seems a bit old and worn. The paper covered glasses in our room had very noticeable pieces of debris in them. Beds were clean and comfortable. Room was small but had a great view from the 28th floor. It was just a short walk from the Muni entrance and the cable car turn-around in Union Square.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
SS
"Nice bar, terrible check in/out"
Hotel was nice, wonderful bar. Check in/out time was very long and counter was poorly staffed.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Matthew
"Great service, nice room, unfortunate internet"
Love the room and the layout. Service very friendly. The room could use a little maintenance; one outlet was dead, so I had use one farther away from the desk to get things charged up. "Premium" internet slower than tethering to my phone; that sucks. Never better than 2mbps. I don't think this is unusual in SF, though; I've stayed at 5 different hotels in SF in the last year or so, and this was no worse than the others. Earplugs - this is awesome. I was regretting not having earplugs on the flight in. Now, it's probably because my room is right about the Powell Street BART station. But still. I like having earplugs. No fridge and no room service. I don't usually use room service, but I do like to get breakfast sometimes. Not the end of the world, but I might stay somewhere else if the rate was the same and breakfast in my room was an option.
3 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Zachary
"Location"
Very convenient from BART Powell Station.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice Hotel in City Center"
Attractive facility, nice atrium, great rooms. Refrigerator provided upon request. Workout room is generous and well equipped. In-hotel Thai restaurant is tasty.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Stuart
The staff was very friendly. Found a bug in our bed and sonthey gave us a bigger room.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015