All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
55 Cyril Magnin St, San Francisco, CA, 94102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Ear plugs a must"
A great location to downtown and convention center. Though night hours are noisy. No wonder there were ear plugs in bathroom complimentary tray! Also the lighting in the room, very dim. Difficult to read in the evening. Needs a higher wattage of bulb.
3 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Lillian M
Great location, friendly staff. Room (bathroom) needed be cleaned before we used it. Cleaning person immediately resolved it.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
donn
Great central location. All types of transportation nearby.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Good Business Hotel"
Overall a great hotel to stay in when you need to be in the Union Sq area. The limo service (at the same price as a cab) was very helpful.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Excellent location-"
staff was amazing, friendly & knowledgeable. Location very good
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
patricia
"Average place to stay"
Rooms are a little run down. Great for the price.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great weekend in the Bay Area"
Great service and location. Beautiful hotel and a good price for Union Square. Concierge was very helpful too. We didn't eat there but many reasonable (for city prices) diners and restaurants in the area to choose from for breakfast/lunch. Close to BART and other transportation.
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Alice
"Nice hotel, noisy area"
The hotel lobby and other areas had been nicely updated, but I don't believe our room had been recently updated. The two queen room was quite cramped with two oversized chairs and a table, and our room faced a very loud and noisy street. At night, cars would race up and down the street, making it difficult to sleep.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Brittney
"Our Wedding"
The staff was very helpful and the service was amazing
4 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Jorge
"Disappointing after becoming a Hilton hotel"
I had the pleasure of staying at Parc 55 in 2014, before they became a Hilton hotel in early 2015. Each stay was about 12 days. The before-and-after contrast was striking. Then: Every day, bottles of water were replenished and there was a nightly turndown service that left a card with the next day's weather and two foil-wrapped pieces of chocolate. There were problems with the hotel's premium internet, but the hotel was extremely fast to respond, sending the head IT person to my room to troubleshoot the issue. Now: The turn-down service didn't happen automatically. I had to request it, and even then, it was very sloppy: Some nights it was skipped, other nights once piece of chocolate was left. Toward the end, the weather cards stopped showing up. Bottles of water were never replenished despite several requests for the service. There are condoms from a previous guest under my bed (they're still there, because I didn't want to deal with them.) Every time housekeeping came to clean the bathroom, my toothbrush was moved and the head was touching the wall. All-in-all, this is going to be the last time I'll stay at the Parc 55. I'm throwing in the towel—or rather, leaving it on the floor. There are much better hotels in San Francisco.
12 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Hotel that is very clean but confused."
Parc 55 was an interesting conflict of things. The hotel overall is rated at above 4 stars and is an impressive building, has a great friendly staff, and was upscale. But it missed some very basic things you would expect to have at a 4 star. The first thing is we had to change rooms. We stayed a total of 3 nights, 1 in the first room and 2 in the second. The first room the television didn't work, and while they addressed it quickly you wouldn't expect this in a four star. The second room had plumbing issues and there was dirt crusted on the vent in the shower in the bathroom. In addition someone had tried to touch up the paint on the inside of the door and didn't do it well. You could really see it and it looked really bad. There was a very nice (but very overpriced) restaurant. Clean, great staff, great food. The hotel lacks a swimming pool, hot tub, room service and some other basic things you would expect in a 4 star. Overall next time I think we will go somewhere else.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Nice hotel, conveniently located"
This is a nice hotel, conveniently located about two blocks from Union Square and right in front of the BART station at Powell Street, so you can easily get from airport to hotel or vice versa via public transit, if you wish. There are plenty of bars, restaurants, and stores within easy walking distance, though staying near the Westfield Shopping Center is maybe not as interesting as being in other parts of the city. The hotel decor has a contemporary feel, and the staff were all friendly and professional. (One example: I've been in hotels where housekeeping still knocks on the door even when you have a 'Do Not Disturb' sign out, but that was not the case here.) Everything was clean. The hotel does not offer room service, which is OK given the many dining options you have close by. My only gripe is that you have to pay by the hour for WiFi access in your room, whereas I've been in hotels that give you free access. Overall, though, this was a great, convenient home base for my short stay in San Francisco, and I would stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"Parc 55"
It was for my boyfriends birthday and I told her I was apart of the honors program they had and she instantly upgraded my room
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"don't question the staff"
We reserved a king sized bed (I think cuddling while sleeping is overrated)....we had a beautiful room...with a full size (or double) bed. The "lady" at the desk insisted it was a queen.....I KNOW my bed sizes (former B&B owner)....I can lie sideways across a king or queen bed and not hang off-----the "king" sized bed we reserved was so narrow that I would hang hang off (i.e. full size beds are only 54" wide). The employee Insisted I was wrong without physically checking- she was wrong. Also DO NOT try the $2 mini croissants -so dry I couldn't chew it and had to spit it out--very embarrassing for me.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Barbara Ann
"How nice the hotel is!"
The room was big. It was quite comfortable for us. The air condition can warm or cool the room. It can make our clothes dry faster in a night. And ice cubes near the elevator were free.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
TSUNG JUNG
"overpriced"
overpriced rooms, very dated, poor finishes and not worth the exorbitant price
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"4 days of fun."
The room was small, but the location was perfect. My husband and I walked to most of the areas we wanted to visit.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Monique
"EV Good"
convenient for electric car charging
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Gregory
"Good hotel in great location"
this is a nice hotel. The room is pretty standard for this price range, a little small but clean and pretty. Excellent location near shops and restaurants. Very friendly and helpful staff.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Ask for a high floor!"
This was our second time and the first stay was ins beautiful corner room on the 28th floor with a stunning view. Unfortunately, this time our room was on the 10th floor with a view of cars on Market St with lots of street noise. Our room was very large and drafty. We kept the heat on but just couldn't get comfortable. So, don't order the Jr Suite, keep to a smaller King room on a high floor and enjoy!
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Holly
"Friendly ataff"
Service was great. Housekeeping staff was very friendly. Wifi is free in the lobby.
2 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Past it's prime but great location"
Got in after midnite, so exhausted. Got to room that was freezing that smelled like dirty feet. It was the sheets on one of the beds. When we finally told someone about it all I got was an, "I'm sorry". The room was dusty and dirty in the nooks and corners, vents, rusted faucet handles. Lots of street noise even on the 17th floor. Looked like a hotel that was past it's prime...thus the great price in a great location in Union Square. Not up to expected Hilton standards.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Dana
"Noisy but really nice"
Noisy neighborhood, but really nice hotel.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Great stay and hotel"
We had a great three night vacation for our annual girlfriends trip. Hotel staff was beyond helpful and accommodating. Close to shopping, plenty of great food and easy to get out and sightsee. Although you do pay a premium for on site parking, the valet system they have in place is convenient and super fast. Our wait times for our car were anywhere from just a couple minutes to about 10 minutes during their busiest time (checkout).
3 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Christina
"Fantastic location"
Wonderful staff. Fantastic location in the union square district. Walking distance to SOMA, financial district, Chinatown, embarkadero, BART. Will stay here again in the future. $51 per night to park is very high, but the valet people made it worthwhile. Always fast and please t. Over our stay they knew who we were and fast My only concern is the street people in and around the area can be quite aggressive and persistent in their panhandling methods. But that tends to be the nature of San Francisco anymore. The hotel should have their security cause those who are actively scoping out hotel guests.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
Angela
"WrestleMania 31 Trip: PARC 55"
Flew into San Fran for a few Days before heading down to San Jose for WrestleMania 31. Me and my friend stayed at Parc 55. I Must say its a very nice motel. The price wasn't to bad for such a great location. There is a Shopping Center right a cross the road, and a lot of good places to eat near by. the room was good size and was well kept and up to date. While there we did a Tour of AT&T park which isn't a far taxi ride, we also did a Tour of Alcatraz which to the Tour place wasn't a far ride, and getting back from the port was a very close drive. The Room had a great View at night and The Day. The motel was very large, and easy to spot out if you get lost. The Staff was super nice, and very helpful. The next Time I'm In San Fran I will for sure Stay at Parc 55
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel"
Nice, clean hotel in a good area near Moscone Center. Know that there is only valet parking available and there will be no mini fridge or microwave in your room. A mini fridge was provided for an extra daily fee.
5 night family trip May 22, 2015
Angelica
"Helpful competent hotel staff in an expensive city"
Very helpful and efficient hotel staff. This place is well run, which is a delight in a city like SF. Rooms comfortable, compact, beds are fine, bathrooms as well. Fast elevators. The area is a bit sleazy, lot's of "smoking" on the streets adjacent to the hotel. But plenty of visible law enforcement seems to keep things in reasonable order.
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Stephen
"Value Not There"
There is No room service, valet is way over priced, and staff is not willing to assist you. Had family emergency had to leave two days early than expected, staff and management would not help me, basically to bad to sad. I own 42 banks in 3 states this kind of service and assistance would put me out of business. Goodbye Hilton!
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Parc 55 in San Francisco"
Good location, room small, on floor 8 but the street was loud, needed a higher floor, bed was ok, side chair was like sitting in a bucket, and I will not stay here again
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Room tax wow"
Room tax out rages not their fault but 20 some odd percent
1 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
"perfect position"
Found this hotel the perfect spot to get anywhere; from going up to University of San Franisco to getting to the Wharf it was easy to get cabs or trams or to walk. Being close to the Tenderloin was a little off putting but did not feel threatened. Would stay here again as its amenities were great, the bar and the breakfast restaurant served excellent foods and drinks and the service was outstanding from checkin to check out and all that we met inbetween. One of the best places I have stayed in San Fran. :)
Other trip May 25, 2015
sally
"SF adventure for Al &Karen"
It was a good experience. The only fault we found was the breakfast buffet which was OK but overpriced.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Albert
"Nice hotel close to union square"
It's a nice and clean hotel in downtown close to union square.
Other trip May 23, 2015
The location of the hotel is great, room was nice. I'd recommend it.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Heater was not working, hence we froze till the morning!
Other trip May 20, 2015
Great location right Powell St Station if you need access to BART or MUNI. Hotel was comfortable and quiet. Nice bar in the lobby.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent hotel! Concierge Diana was very nice (and fun). Room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Excellent location in Union Square.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"let down"
it was ok but that's it. for as high as it is rated and the price point I would have expected a whole lot better. it was like a really clean holiday inn.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
ezra
"Parc 55 is in a great location!"
The room had two double beds, which, for the price, really should have been queen sized beds. We stayed in room 1666 and it was very noisy; one of the windows was difficult to keep closed. When checking in, the person at the desk had an attitude and wasn't very friendly. On the day we checked out, the valet person took almost 25 minutes to contact and retrieve my car. The location is great and the hotel is in the midst of everywhere we wanted to be on our trip. The concierge was wonderful as well. He was very personable, kind and helpful. There should be more like him at the front desk.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
Ellen
"Shocked to learn that hotel stay was so costly!"
Hotel located in a very scary part of town, with very aggressive and possibly deranged street beggars shouting and screaming for money as you enter and exit the bldg. And for your very high room rates please provide a small fridge in the room AND Hilton Honors points! We will not return, nor will we recommend hotel to friends.
Other trip May 18, 2015
MF
"Parc 5"
We had a most enjoyable stay. We were upgraded to our surprise and delight. We had a beautiful room overlooking the City. Our rooms were clean and we felt very secure in our hotel. The staff was helpful
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
joy
"Great spot in a great city !!!!"
The check in gave us a very pleasant young man with a nice personality. the parking seem high with the average in the area $39.00. Nice to leave your car where you could get to it if needed which is not often in a great walking town. Will stay again .
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
andria
"Convenient"
Clean, convenient neighborhood, good hotel overall
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Hiroshi
"Giants Fans Love Park 55"
Stayed a second time & everything was great! Helpful employees, clean room, helpful front desk. It was all good!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Rusti
"parc 55"
Very enjoyable stay. Only problem was lack of soundproofing between rooms.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
P J
It was ok for the price. Great location and staff was very friendly.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Parc 55"
Nice hotel. We had loud neighbors and noise came straight thru the wall and connecting door. Bed was very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
P J
"Convenient"
Great location. Convenient for catching the BART and very close to shopping. Uber rides were available in 2 minutes or less. A bit of street noise typical for the heart of a city. Requesting a higher floor might help. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Kathryn
"loved it for city price was good"
Great