All hotels in San Francisco, California, United States of America
55 Cyril Magnin St, San Francisco, CA, 94102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Room tax wow"
Room tax out rages not their fault but 20 some odd percent
1 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
"SF adventure for Al &Karen"
It was a good experience. The only fault we found was the breakfast buffet which was OK but overpriced.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Albert
Great location right Powell St Station if you need access to BART or MUNI. Hotel was comfortable and quiet. Nice bar in the lobby.
3 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent hotel! Concierge Diana was very nice (and fun). Room was quiet, clean and comfortable. Excellent location in Union Square.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"let down"
it was ok but that's it. for as high as it is rated and the price point I would have expected a whole lot better. it was like a really clean holiday inn.
1 night trip May 16, 2015
ezra
"Parc 55 is in a great location!"
The room had two double beds, which, for the price, really should have been queen sized beds. We stayed in room 1666 and it was very noisy; one of the windows was difficult to keep closed. When checking in, the person at the desk had an attitude and wasn't very friendly. On the day we checked out, the valet person took almost 25 minutes to contact and retrieve my car. The location is great and the hotel is in the midst of everywhere we wanted to be on our trip. The concierge was wonderful as well. He was very personable, kind and helpful. There should be more like him at the front desk.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
Ellen
"Parc 5"
We had a most enjoyable stay. We were upgraded to our surprise and delight. We had a beautiful room overlooking the City. Our rooms were clean and we felt very secure in our hotel. The staff was helpful
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
joy
"Great spot in a great city !!!!"
The check in gave us a very pleasant young man with a nice personality. the parking seem high with the average in the area $39.00. Nice to leave your car where you could get to it if needed which is not often in a great walking town. Will stay again .
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
andria
"Convenient"
Clean, convenient neighborhood, good hotel overall
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Hiroshi
"Giants Fans Love Park 55"
Stayed a second time & everything was great! Helpful employees, clean room, helpful front desk. It was all good!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Rusti
"parc 55"
Very enjoyable stay. Only problem was lack of soundproofing between rooms.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
P J
"Parc 55"
Nice hotel. We had loud neighbors and noise came straight thru the wall and connecting door. Bed was very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
P J
"loved it for city price was good"
Great
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"It's an OK hotel"
Nice enough hotel. On the border with the tenderloin district which is not so nice. Close to the Bart.
3 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Amazing all around!"
The hotel was amazing, as was the staff! It was our anneversary and they comped our breakfast and gave us free mimosa's. They truely made it a perfect trip. 5 stars plus more!!
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Valet was convenient, having to pay extra for wifi was a little inconvenient though.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Kimberly
"Good hotel, rooms need work."
The hotel rooms need some work. The carpet is worn. The technology was spotty. The lobby is very nice. When leaving the hotel, be careful which way you choose to walk as the surrounding area has some areas you may wish to avoid at night. I suggest asking the concierge if you are not familiar with this area of the city.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"Friends baseball night"
Nice hotel great spot to stay right in the middle of everything
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Once you get past the elevator and the pungent smell of Chinese take-out, the hotel is nice. It is pretty central to everything and a easy access to public transportation which is great if you are planning your trip in the city without a car.
2 night trip May 1, 2015
Awesome hotel. The staff was great! Comfy beds
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Jaime
"Fine hotel but unsafe neighborhood"
Traveling solo on a business trip. Hotel was fine for me but would never take my family to it. Must have had at least 60 homeless lining the streets in a single block near the hotel. One man started to push at me as I walked by and he was restrained by others.
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"NA"
It was not as good as I expected of the room. But location was really nice.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Lydia
"Great location, friendly staff"
I flew into San Fran from Asia, arrived mid-morning at the hotel, and the front desk folks (at the club desk) found me a room, and waived the early check-in fee. First few hours were a nap... After that, this is a great location, a short walk up to the square and to Chinatown. The room was large, comfortable, well lit by the sun through large windows, and clean.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great location. Vey expensive. never again!!!"
Got his hotel for one night. TV didn't work!!! Parking was 60 bucks a night!! For a hotel I paid over 200 dollars a night I thought they could at least give you free parking. OrTV didn't work and all I got was sorry about that. No discount for having no television the entire time! Had to wait 20 mins to check out -30 it was insane!! Only 3 people ahead of me too! Staff were friendly but not very helpful. I think you could do better then an I'm sorry for u not having a working TV the entire time and making me wait excessively to check out of the hotel.Even cheap hotels have working TV! Longest time its we took to check out of a hotel. I never asked for a discount and didn't make any trouble they just had crap service. Get this she made me wait while someone reset the TV before checking me out! I was so upset. I called n no one reset for me. Great view 29th floor!! Was very happy with the view. The hotel was clean and comfortable. But not flawless like you would expect if you paid so much for a room. Chips in paint. Just little cosmetic issues. But the room view saved the experience for me. I will not go to the hotel again but it's a nice hotel if you need to go to the warfield. Will never park at the hotel !! Too expensive. Plus they tax you and then you need to tip. It's just too much. Lame! Wish I had TV to watch my hockey team!! But no working TV!! Internet slow and costs money. It's a nickel and dime hotel. But bar staff were amazing!! Very friendly unlike hotel check out.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Clean and Comfy"
Our room was clean and comfy. Everything was great. They brought us a crib and mini fridge and let us check in 3 hours early. Fabulous customer service. The hotel was located in a great spot for tourists. It is a loud part of the city!
Sonja
"Excellent as always"
This was our third trip using the hotel. It was excellent as usual. The staff treated their customers like royality. We were on the 29th foor and had a good view of Union Square. Hung out at the bar and was provided excellent service by valet and house keeping. They were accomodating and assisted us in all our needs.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"love the hotel but not the valet"
I loved it. It was so refreshing to just relax and this wad the place to be at. The hotel right next to the mall, eatery right next door and right down the block to local clubs and dive bars for dancing and local music. Great massages at the hotel as well as pool and workout gym. The only thing I didn't like was the valet parking was $51 a day plus tax was $69 and the valet guy was rude too. You can park down the street for $10 a day.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Parc 55 experience"
When we arrive at hotel,we had to Valet park because there were no parking spots for there guest which cost us additional $51.00 for the night, was not expecting that. But when greeted at the front desk Maria was very polite and accommodating to our needs, she was fantastic to say the least.She was the best thing for our first time visit.
STEVEN
"Excellent value"
Friendly cheerful staff, from front desk to housekeeping!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Tony
Great stay. Upgraded me to 29th floor room. Great location near Union Square and Bart.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Downtown"
disappointing
"Great weekend in SF"
Great stay at the Parc 55, very convenient location from the Powell BART station. & Market corridor. The hotel is on the edge of the tenderloin so you have to deal with the homeless milling about, but once inside... nice, quite, well kept!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"Girls adventures"
Fun girls trip.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Stayed here with my boyfriend for our anniversary and it was wonderful! right in the heart of union square, easy access to go places. Over all great hotel and we enjoyed our stay for a reasonable cost! Would come back again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Holls
There's not a ton of lobby seating, which meant my colleagues and I couldn't always find a great meeting place when we were there. The room wasn't very insulated from the street noises, even with the window vents closed. I couldn't find any way to get regular TV. Just a bunch of overpriced movies on demand. All in all, though, it was a nice stay. Very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Rob
"Stay here, skip the buffet"
The hotel was great, room was clean, service was excellent, my room had a beautiful view of the city. The only down side is the cost of parking, but that's fairly typical at any hotel in SF. Also, unless you have a free breakfast voucher, skip the buffet at the hotel. It's overpriced with poor quality food. Other than that I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Danielle
"yes."
the beds were sooo comfy!!! besides the parking situation, this place was g-r-e-a-t! would definitely stay again just for the bed/pillows :)
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Parc 55"
The hotel is very clean and the staff was very helpful
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Staff excellent"
Concierge staff was the best. Bell people very helpful. Everyone went out of their way to help. The room was good. Unfortunately this hotel has no a la care breakfast and their brunch was too pricey for us. A full service restaurant would be a nice addition.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"A day at the park . . . AT&T that is!"
Perfect place to stay when traveling to San Francisco to take in a Giant's game at AT&T Park. The public transportation stop is right across the street and the "N" car will drop you off right outside the main gate at AT&T. Close to a variety of restaurants.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
it was ok I don't think i would stay here again i was mad about the fact they didn't have free wi-fi
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Awesome"
My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time. Thank you.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Nice hotel a stone's throw from the cable cars"
In SF for a conference and this hotel was convenient to the venue. I got free WiFi for the duration of my stay. I'm not sure why, but it was nice to get free WiFi from a high quality hotel. Usually it's only free at the cheap hotels, which I find ironic. Anyway it was a pleasant surprise to cap off the rest of a very pleasant stay.
4 night business trip Apr 5, 2015
"Location"
Loved the location. travel on BART into the city only a 2 blodk walk
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Rene
Great Hotel! One of the best in SF!
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Ashley
Great Location, room and hotel are clean and good service.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Beautiful hotel, clean rooms but you have to pay $28.00 a plate for breakfast and got over charged $100.00
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
sarah
"Nice hotel!"
On issue was check in took a little longer but all else was great. Will stay again
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Was expecting more..."
They should probably mention their $50 parking rate in a more obvious location. This was definitely an unpleasant surprise to learn upon arrival. The rooms looked nice, but my mother found the bed too hard and we had an issue with our toilet. The location is right across from the mall and shops, but up the street in the opposite direction is a sketchy neighborhood locals call Tenderloin
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015