All hotels in SeaTac, Washington, United States of America
18118 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA, 98188, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Rather comfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
"Perfect for Airport Overnighter"
Just what I was after - clean, relatively quiet room near SEATAC for an early flight. Bed was nice, as were staff.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are glad to hear that you found our property and staff meet your satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2015
mark
Would stay again very comfortable
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We look forward to your next stay.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
todd
"Easy comfort"
Relaxing, food was great even at 11pm at night! Hotel staff was fast, helpful and competent
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for reviewing your recent visit. I am glad you were pleased with your stay at our property. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Sandra
"Friendly and Helpful Staff at a Great Location"
Our flight from Hilo, Hawaii arrived at the airport at 5:30am. We had never been to Seattle before. The hotel was a 10 minute walk from the baggage claim area at the airport. We were tired and hungry, like two frightened country mice in the "Big Big City". The gentleman at the front desk informed us that the hotel was at 100% occupancy (big conference in town) but he would try to check us in early if a room became ready (check in is normally 3:00pm). We checked our bags at the front desk and the shuttle driver drove us to a nearby Denny's restaurant to eat. When we got back to the hotel, we were wiped-out, after our brutally long and hellish flight. We sat in the lobby and started nodding-off to sleep in our chairs. Around 10:30am we were awakened by one of the front desk staff who notified us that she had our room ready. KUDOS to the hotel staff for accommodating our needs! The beds were very comfortable. Each room also has a microwave oven and refrigerator. The hotel is located about two blocks from a major rail/bus station. A very delightful and pleasant hotel experience.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Wyatt
Convenient and comfortable; no complaints.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
"Card Compromised"
My Mastercard was compromised during my stay. I called to talk to someone about it but never got a call back.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to reach out and inform us about an inaccuracy on your credit card. We understand the inconvenience an unexpected charge can cause. I can assure you if this was something our management team was aware of we would be more than willing to help you resolve this.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
"Roomy suites"
Arrived early and able to leave our luggage safely stored til our room was Available. Staff friendly and courteous. Suite very spacious, private sleeping areas for 2 singles . Would highly recommend.. Airport shuttle a bonus. !!
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your hotel room during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Jeannine
"Accommodated all our needs!"
The hotel was extremely accommodating to any of our requests or needs. They were so efficient from late night dining, convenient parking, swimming, exercising, snacking, room comfort and computer needs. We arrived on a Thursday night after a long day of travelling. We were really looking forward to a relaxing swim in the pool. The pool was very chilly. After asking the front desk the following day the temperature was raised to make it such a comfortable, relaxing swim each evening after our busy sight seeing days. Also, needing to check out by 12 noon made it difficult to print out our boarding passes for our over night flight. We stopped by in during the afternoon after our earlier check out and the front desk was very accommodating to allow us to access the computer room to print out our boarding passes and confirm our flight. Thank you Radisson.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Cheryl
THE bed was comfortable, but the pillows were flat and terrible. The carpets were very soiled and stained. Even the hallways were dirty and worn. Would not recommend this Radisson to anyone who likes clean!
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so sorry to read that this stay was not to your expectations regarding cleanliness and condition. We take both of these areas very seriously and can assure you that the concerns that you mentioned are not normal or acceptable by our standards. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to a much better experience on your next visit to Seattle.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Joyce
"Should have booked the embassy suites."
20 dollar paid self parking... and when I checked at midnight ready to hit the sack, they gave me keys to a dirty room. To their credit they had new room keys brought up within 5 minutes. Hotel was nice and clean as well.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay. We are very sorry to read that this stay was not to your expectations and can assure you that the situation that you mentioned is not a normal or acceptable occurrence by our standards. Thank you for sharing this with us so that we can address. We are glad to read that the staff were able to remedy the situation quickly and efficiently and that the rest of your stay went well. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
"Great hotel 5 minute walk to airport."
Got there and expedia messed up and they did not have any reservation for me. The hotel manager assured me they would get a room for me. Expedia finally straightened out the reservation putting me on hold for 40 minutes (at 2am in the morning) The hotel manager said we will take care of this, gave me a room key, and he dealt with expedia. His efforts were to get me to my room as soon as possible.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
It was a stop before going home.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for reviewing your recent visit. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your quick stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
"I will not use Hotels.com again - or the Radisson!"
The hotel was fine. What was not good was the relationship between the hotel and Hotels.com. Our reservation for 3 rooms with 2 queen beds made on the website was not honored. The free parking advertised on the website was not accurate. I was under the impression breakfast was included; it was not. No breakfast, paid parking, and sleeping on a roll away made what otherwise would have been a good stay - very frustrating (and costly)!
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We regret to hear about your disappointment in the information and room you received. We attempt to fulfill each of our guest’s requests to the best of our ability. Your comments are valued and we hope that we can regain your trust in the future.
6 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Convenient to airport. Prompt shuttle service.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to hear you found our location to your satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Just OK"
Stayed on a weekend night. It's just a short walk from the airport-really liked that! It was a busy night and front desk was overwhelmed with complaints, etc., because hotel had been over sold. When we arrived around midnight, we got checked in and headed to our 4th floor room. Key didn't work and it appeared the room was occupied. My daughter waited there while I went back downstairs to get key. She heard phone ring in room and a man answer . . , creepy! Glad the door didn't open! Fortunately, they had another room, but this time it was on 7th floor with BROKEN air conditioner. Called desk and staff came up with a fan and we put it in front of the window that only opened 4 inches, it was hot all night and we didn't sleep much! They gave us a coupon for free bkfast, but that was all. I asked upon checkout for a coupon or discount on next stay and desk clerk took my name and address. We will see. If they do the right thing, I may stay again, but an even better choice would be the Red Lion or Coast Gateway. I have stayed at both and you can walk just as easily. Not too impressed with this property.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sorry to hear of your experience did not meet your expectations. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise and I can assure you that the experience that you mentioned was absolutely out of the norm. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
This hotel was excellent in every way. The room was comfortable and quiet with a great view. It was also just a walk away from the airport for a 5:00 am flight.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed how close in proximity we are to the airport. On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for choosing Radisson Seattle Airport Hotel and we are looking forward to seeing you soon when your travels bring you back to the area.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Courtney
"SEATTLE RADISSON"
BEST PART LOCATION-CAN WALK TO SEAPORT AND LIGHT RAIL. THE ROOM WAS NICE-I HAD A HANDICAP SHOWER WHICH WAS WEIRD AS A GOOD PART OF THE BATHROOM GOT WET WHEN I SHOWERED. THE ROOM WAS ROOMY WITH LOTS OF PILLOWS AND A DUVET WHICH WAS REALLY COZY. ALSO WHILE THE SWIMMING POOL WAS NICE FOR THE PRICE A HOT TUB WOULD HAVE BEEN NICER. I HAD SOME POST CARDS I WANTED TO MAIL AND THE FRONT DESK WANTED TO KNOW IF I WAS A GUEST-DID THAT MATTER? IT WAS JUST POST CARDS ALREADY STAMPED.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I am delighted to hear that you found our room and location to your satisfaction. We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to your next visit.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2015
KRISTINE
"Great 1 night stay!"
My husband and I enjoyed our 1 night stay at this Radisson which is across the street from 1 of the airport entrances which was convenient to our morning flight plans. The room & hotel is well updated, clean & front desk personnel were awesome. Only negative is hotel's $20 charge to park car, especially since we paid $197 for 1 night in a double queen room. Staying anywhere near airport is expensive in comparison to other cities so if you are going shell out $$ for hotel near airport - this hotel is worth the stay. Airplane traffic did not bother our sleep at all & there are restaurants & gas station within walking distance. Although the surrounding area is a strip of hotels, we felt safe enough to stay there. We recommend this hotel & will return to this hotel when flying out of Seatac airport.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. We thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and we hope to welcome you back again soon.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
great overnight x2 at seattle.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us. We thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
ROBERT
It was a very brief overnight stay between flights.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your quick stay. We look forward to your next visit.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
There is not much to say about this Radisson . It is close to SeaTac airport and staff is very accommodating. Food is good and the 13 Coins (rest'nt) next door is quite good.! Our room was old looking and a bit shabby.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
BLJC
Excellent service - nice hotel. Convenient to the airport - walked to my flight it was so close.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed our convenient location. On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for choosing Radisson Seattle Airport Hotel and we are looking forward to seeing you soon when your travels bring you back to the area.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Stan
"My favorite Seattle Hotel"
Love this hotel including the employee's. I am treated with respect and never have a problem with check in's or check out's as well as extended stay's. Wish price was a little lower but I understand location and stars makes a difference. Would always recommend this hotel when my pocket book can afford it.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay! We are delighted to read that you have such a great experience each time you stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for choosing Radisson Seattle Airport Hotel and we are looking forward to seeing you soon when your travels bring you back to the area.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
fakaamuamoui
"Good and Bad"
Checked in to a unhappy east indian girl that was very cold. She was not helpful at all. Check out was great with Nona. Room was nice but opened the curtains and saw all of the air conditioning and roof. At $275 a night, pretty sad. Room was clean and we loved the shower. You need to mention that you charge $20 a night to park in advertising. No hotel.com credit yet to our account.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We hope that we can regain your trust in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Donald
Hotel stay was awesome. We were directed to have dinner at Salty's which was excellent seafood. Shuttle arrangements to and from pier 66 were excellent also. Upon return from our Alaska cruise trip, we were picked up and dropped off in downtown Seattle and our luggages were directly deposited at Radisson and we picked them up in the afternoon for our flight back to Sacramento, very convenient!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Only advantage: close to airport"
Needed a hotel for one night. You can actually walk to the hotel (which is probably faster than waiting for the every-30-minute shuttle), since it is literally across the street from the airport exit (about 10min walk from arrivals area). My reservation through Expedia explicitly listed 4 people, and requested two queen. We got a king room, with an option for a roll-away bed. Not what I would expect for the price, nor from a Radisson. The person at the reception was nice enough to "upgrade" us to a "suite" (which had a sofa bed, yeh!) and threw in the breakfast, which somewhat reduced the pain. Not clear if the booking snafu is the hotel's fault, or Expedia's. Room was kind of oldish (worn furniture, no noise-insulated windows), not what I expect from a Radisson. Service at breakfast was boorish - asked for peanut butter (an exotic breakfast ingredient...), got no response from our server, the other server I then asked (15 minutes later...) responded with "well, you didn't ask me..." (Groucho?).
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"O.k. Hotel, Convenient Location"
Stayed at the Seattle Airport Radisson with my teenage daughter to attend a Taylor Swift concert at Century Link Field. Picked this location to be close to the light rail (LINK) which would get us to the concert. Pros: VERY comfy bed and helpful staff. Location is very convenient for those needing easy access to SEATAC airport, we were literally across the street from the terminal. Also perfect location to catch the light rail for convenient transportation downtown. Way better option that navigating major events with your own car. Cons: Bathroom had sliding door with no lock, and it wouldn't even close all the way. Daughter went to wash hair and found our bathroom only had conditioner and lotion (no shampoo). No free breakfast and hotel restaurant options were outrageously expensive ($17 for some pancakes and juice). Overall, because we basically had the room for the purpose of having a place to sleep after the late night concert, it was adequate.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. I am glad to hear that you found our location to your satisfaction. We appreciate your time and we look forward to your next visit.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Michelle G
"Good choice for airport overnight"
A little worn, this typical chain hotel has easy access to an early AM flight and to the metro for a last trip into downtown. The front desk staff is very helpful with directions and the shuttle service is excellent. When we got confused about how to return to the hotel from the Metro Link exit we called and they quickly came to get us.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are pleased you found our service to your satisfaction. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great place"
Nice!
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Janice
"You will pay $20 to park your car here"
Webpage said $16 for parking but then they wanted $20 at check in. If you dont pay the $20 they put a ticket on your car for $78. For what you pay to stay there thats outrageous. An omelet in the restaurant was $18. No other places to eat within walking dustance. Mattress very hard pillows like mush. Carpet old and tired. Go down the road a little ways and stay at Clarion or Crowne at least theres a Dennys next door to them.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our hotel. I am very sorry to hear about your disappointing stay. We strive to provide all of our guests with an exceptional stay, and unfortunately we failed to meet your standards. Your comments are valued and we hope that we can regain your trust in the future.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Most staff were very nice; 1 male night staff-not so much. Tub would not drain when taking shower; requested 2x to get fixed. Sorta got fixed but still wading in shower water not as deep when showering. Housekeeping staff- excellent- except one time did not get service until late eve. Overall- a sufficient stay.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the service from our housekeeping staff. We are very sorry to hear with the condition of the tub drain during your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
We rented two rooms, one for ourselves and one for our son and his girlfriend. Their travel plans were uprooted by Southwest, and had to stay over in Las Vegas instead of coming into Seattle late that night. We stayed in the hotel because we were supposed to pick them up late from the airport. Because we paid for the cost of the room in advance, we had to eat the cost of the room we did not use. The hotel could do nothing and advised us Expedia would not reimburse us either.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent visit to our hotel. We are glad to hear that your room was to your satisfaction. As a hotel, we try to stay competitive in the area with our amenities and service we provide and our number one goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional experience and we sincerely apologize for your disappointment. We hope that we can regain your trust in the near future.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Early flight"
We stayed here for one purpose, to catch an early flight home. The hotel had a restaurant, and a shuttle to the airport, unfortunately, the restaurant didn't open until 6:00 a.m. and we had a 7:30 flight, so we were unable to eat before the flight. The shuttle was available, and on time. We had a strong smell of cigarettes once we opened the elevator to our room, and the room smelled just as bad. We asked for a different room and were offered the one directly across the hall. The smell was still there of course. The hotel served its purpose, but thats all. I would try a different hotel as there are many to choose from next to the airport.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent visit to our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that your visit did not go as expected. I understand how frustrating a stay can be when you encountered issues. We appreciate your feedback and I hope that we can regain your trust in the future.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"overall experience was quite pleasant."
Restaurant service and breakfast menu can be better.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay! We are so glad that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and thank you for the feedback regarding the breakfast menu. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Great Accommodations"
The staff was very accommodating. We were scheduled for two nights, with an additional night being added for our tour. They worked it out for us to be able to stay in the same room and not have to move. They were helpful in terms of transportation and places to eat.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay, especially our accommodating staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Sylvester
"Comfortable, Convenient, Quiet and friendly!"
We wanted to be close to the airport due to an early flight the next morning. Hotel was excellent, friendly service, clean and comfortable beds. though we stayed there for airport convenience, we didn't hear airport noise and rooms were quiet very comfortable! Great friendly service too!
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed how close in proximity we are to the airport and level of customer service you received. On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for choosing Radisson Seattle Airport Hotel and we are looking forward to seeing you soon when your travels bring you back to the area.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Solid hotel easy walk to Seatac terminal"
We stayed here prior to an early morning flight. It is an easy walk to the terminal across the street, so no waiting to return the car or catch a shuttle. I would rate them higher but after dropping off my wife and kids to return the car, the staff refused to allow my wife to check in to our room. She was not on the reservation but what are the scenarios in which abuse would occur? How likely are they? Could they be resolved? I just think a place offering top service would figure that out and do the obvious thing.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent visit to our hotel. Our number one goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional experience and I sincerely apologize for your disappointment. I hope that we can regain your trust in the future.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Not a terrible hotel. Rooms and fixtures a bit worn in. No continental breakfast. $20 a night for self parking. On our fifth night a water pipe burst in the room above ours, staff arranged a new identical room for us. All in all not a bad hotel.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. I am very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. As a hotel, we try to stay competitive in the area with our amenities and service we provide. We do our best to create an experience for all of our guests that allow them to enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
8 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"nice hotel will stay again"
the stay was awesome the hotel was one of the beter ones that i stayed at
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for writing about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for choosing Radisson Seattle Airport Hotel and we are looking forward to seeing you soon when your travels bring you back to the area.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"In need of remodeling"
Great location from the airport. You can walk to and from without difficulty. Five to ten minutes at the most. The hotel unfortunately is well worn out. It is in great need of being redone. The restaurant was not bad. I was surprised that the food was good. Most in hotel restaurants are not that good.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We do apologize that the overall appearance of the hotel did not exceed your expectations but are thrilled to see that you enjoyed our RBG Bar & Grill. On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for choosing Radisson Seattle Airport Hotel and we are looking forward to seeing you soon when your travels bring you back to the area.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Better than any comparly piced hotel I've stayed at.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay! On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for choosing Radisson Seattle Airport Hotel and we are looking forward to seeing you soon when your travels bring you back to the area.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Problem with honoring Expedia Reservation"
This was our last stop before flying out of SeaTac the next day. We arrived at 9:30pm only to be told that our Expedia reservation which confirmed a room with two queen beds meant nothing. The girl at the front desk said they had a king suite for us and that it was the last room in the hotel. When I showed her our Expedia reservation, she said "Expedia does this all the time" and that the "two queen beds" did not translate into their system. Huh? She was not apologetic at all and said that we would have needed to call them directly to confirm the two queen beds. So there were four of us who had to sleep in a King suite with pullout sofa. When we asked for a rollaway, she recommended against it due to fire laws. The room itself was out of date and we had an AC unit that rattled and kept us away along with the road noise from the highway. No I would never stay with Radisson again and would like to know if the problem is on Expedia's end or Radisson's end.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry to hear about your disappointing stay at our property. We strive to provide all of our guests with an exceptional stay, and unfortunately we failed to meet your standards due to situations that is out of our control. I understand how frustrating a stay can be when our guests encountered multiple issues. You're a valued guest; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. I hope that we can regain your trust in the future.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
VT
Overnight not even 24 hours, hotel carpeting old, shower strength weak, while I love coffee in the morning I don't like seeing hotel coffee pot in the bathroom.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry to hear that your visit did not go as expected. We value your feedback and are continually working to improve our services and amenities. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Billy
"cold shower"
cold water in the shower. shower dripped all night and their solution was just to shut the faucet off harder. had to kick it to get it to move they shut it so tight
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards. We hope to see you again when your travles bring you back to the area.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Ok"
It was ok
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your time to share your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Veronica
"A/C"
The A/C did not cool our room to our satisfaction. Since we were only staying one night I did not ask for a different room. Shower leaked
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that our front staff exceeded your expectations. We understand how frustrating a stay can be when you experience issues. We appreciate your valuable feedback and we hope to see you again when your travels bring back to Seattle.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Quick stay"
Needed to be by the airport for an early flight. Disappointed there were no small breakfast items offered. Just coffee in the room.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent visit to our hotel. We apologize for the disappointment stay you experienced. We do have a grab and run breakfast snacks available early in the morning. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Walkable to airport"
Got to room and it had only been partially cleaned. Bed ruffled and towel on the floor in bath.... Hmmmm
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your concerns from your recent stay. Cleanliness is of the utmost importance to your team and the situation you mentioned is outside of the norm for us. We appreciate you sharing this with us and hope to see you again in the future.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
cd
"unsatisfied customer"
The ac did not cool the room well at all and the TV was very dull. We called and they sent someone up to the room and he said "they did not have very good TV's there and the TV was not a Samsung and that was all you got". We stayed in several other motels that did not cost near as much and all of them were great, for what our room cost it should have been.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for staying with us. We are very sorry to hear that your stay did not go as expected. We understand how frustrating a stay can be when there are multiple issues. You’re a valued guest; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would appreciate for you to stay with us again to regain your trust back the next time your travels bring to Seattle.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Judy K.
"Air conditioner didn't work."
I was charged a $20 parking fee and a $20 fee to check in two hours early at 12:30pm. The Hotel Cleaning staff was trying to get me to check out at 9:00am when check out is at 12:00pm.
Response by Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay. We are very sorry to hear of your experience with housekeeping and can assure you this is not a normal or acceptable occurrence by our standards. Our parking and other fees are in line with our competition and we use the parking charges to ensure that our parking lot and outside areas are kept up to our standards. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015