All hotels in Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here800 Hammond Drive, Sandy Springs, GA, 30328, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"1st Class"
My favorite hotel in the Sandy Springs area.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Aimee
"Good for price I got"
It was a nice upscale hotel... But wasn't exactly what I expected... Had to pay for things I could get at other hotels for free... Still a nice hotel bu not nice engoih for me to stay again
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
val
"Noisy"
When the water ran elsewhere in the building, all the time, you could hear it in the room. It was not muffled at all. We still enjoyed our stay and would stay again but it was a little annoying to say the least.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Jedrie
"Atlanta Perimeter Location"
Good Location to avoid Downtown Traffic. Good Price
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Customer service was excellent friendly , the employees full of life the food was great
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Nice accommodation in Perimeter Atlanta Area"
I searched for a hotel in this area due to business travel. I looked at reviews, etc on trip advisor. I considered these as well as cost to make a choice. I think the hotel was appropriate for the cost. I did have a couple of issues--the toilet was running intermittently when I arrived and I notified the front desk as soon as I noticed. They sent up someone from "engineering" immediately, but he did not fix the toilet. I did not bother notifying them again as I assumed they might not have the staff educated to fix the problem. I am a wine enthusiast and found the wine options seriously wanting in the bar. I saw posters in multiple places advertising "90+" wines as rated by Wine Spectator, but could not find any other information about how to access them. The posters were not clear and when I contacted the front desk, the person with whom I spoke acted as if she had never seen the posters and knew nothing about the program. On the positive side, my room was clean, had a nice view of the pool (nice in January) and the staff was courteous and overall attentive.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Beth
"Needs to add a complementary breakfast"
The hotel was extremely neat and clean and our beds/room was very comfortable. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the staff was very helpful. However, I thought the breakfast buffet for $12.95 a person was outrageous. We chose to drive 5 minutes for fast food instead and saved a lot of money. This would be the one thing that would prevent us from coming back to Sheraton. Add a complementary breakfast as your competitors have done, and you would definitely have return customers such as ourselves.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2014
RHanna
"Lovely Stay"
I really enjoyed my stay. The bed was beyond comfortable, the service was amazing, and it wasn't hard to find for someone unfamiliar to the area. I enjoyed being close to shopping areas, and I love the vintage glamorous theme of all Sheraton hotels so my expectations were met! Parking can be a little difficult due to narrow passageway (for trucks) but not anything to really worry about.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
"Convient to Dunwoody MARTA station"
Very nice staff. Should eat the breakfast buffet just to meet the host Jeffery. Such a kind gentlemen. Nice exercise room.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2013
Tommy
"Was a great stay. Food was a bit expensive"
Very comfortale
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Candice
Water isn't free in room, watch for that.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
boknows23
"Holiday stay"
We stayed for the Christmas holidays and completely enjoyed our stay. Very comfortable and pet friendly We would come back!
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
"Very friendly staff!"
Enjoyed the stay very much. Staff goes above and beyond. Great location for shopping. Forgot a jacket hanging in my room... When I called back, they went to find it and staff member went to chk for it and called me back to let me know it was found. Great lobby business center. Enjoyed a breakfast included in room rate!
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
Shim/Lach
"Very nice!"
Clean rooms, very friendly staff, very accommodating and for a great price. Really enjoyed the stay and had a great dinner just a mile or two down the road.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"great"
Best beds for bangin'
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
It was excellent. We had free breakfast with our stay and the customer service provided by the staff was great!
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Excellent location"
My overall experience with the sheraton was Excellent. The staff, stay, and breakfast was great. Jeffery was excellent, very great customer service. Will stay again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
lashawn
"Very attractive property which allows pets"
We stayed there just after Thanskgiving with our 55lb dog. Everything was very pleasant and smooth. The front desk staff was accommodating to our rather early arrival and even upgraded us to a 1 bedroom suite. There was no charge for the dog - indeed, they never acknowledged the dog at all! It was is if she were invisible. The room was a very chilly 63 degrees and it took a long while to get the temperature up, but this is a minor complaint. If you are traveling with a pet, there is a park across the street, though the traffic is fast and horrendous with no nearby crossing. We were issued two cards for breakfast the next morning. Although it was a buffet, it was semi-overseen by a rather abrupt employee, who snapped at my husband when he went to pour coffee for himself. Apparenlty, the employee is supposed to do this, but no way for the poor guest to know the "rules". He was also a bit rude about us signing the free-breakfast cards. The sign above the buffet said breakfast was $12.95 or so - if one had had to pay, that would have been outrageous. The eggs were bordering on chilled, and since we'd already been scolded about the coffee, we stayed quiet about it! Another guest tipped the employee - again, a little awkward if one doesn't know to bring a wallet. Very attractive public areas. Bar and restaurant were under renovation when we were there, but looked nice.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Cat
Front desk and lobby staff exceptional. Food service staff exceptional. Both very friendly. Housekeeping staff lacking. Not particularly friendly, service oriented or paying attention to details. Mold around soap dish in shower in multiple places.
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Great hotel and service. Would go there again.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
What a surprise! Clean and comfortable. Updated. EXCELLENT service in hotel and restaurant. Wonderful breakfast buffet. Definitely recommend and we will stay there again.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Great Hotel!"
Super great hotel, super big rooms, clean and friendly staff. We really enjoy our stay in this hotel. Good location super close to stores and places to visit. we love it.!
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Sol
"Great Hotel!"
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Sol
"Nice place to stay"
Nice clean room, staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Room was great, restaurant was great, staff was FABULOUS!
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
A
"Great staff and location"
The location was perfect for where I needed to be in North Altanta. The shuttle was a great bonus as I didn't need to rent a car. The GM of the hotel drove me to my meeting each morning and evening offered to pick me up. On my last day, the shuttle was gone and he wasn't sure when it would return so he offered to drive me in his personal vehicle. The hotel had a nice bar/restaurant and the staff was great for both breakfast and dinner. I would definately stay at this hotel again if I was in the area.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
Ryan
"Just an Ok Stay"
When I first walked into my hotel room I was very pleased with the décor and the layout of the room. As I began to unwind, I needed to charge up my E-Book reader/Nook, but unfortunately there were no outlets near the bed nor on the lamp beside the bed. So I sat in a nice leather chair while I charged my E-Book reader/Nook, as I was sitting in the chair I noticed how filthy the bed skirt was, there was black marks and scuffs all over the bed skirt. When I went into the restroom, there was rust near the fixtures in the tub. The next day I was excited because Hotels.com and Sheraton offered a free breakfast, so I went to the hotel restaurant to use my voucher. Both of the hostess were very nice, but I was displeased with the quality of food. After breakfast I went to the media center to print out my itinerary for the day while in Atlanta, and one of the seats were filthy, it had stains all over it. I must admit, I expected a lot more from the Sheraton.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
Keisha
"Felt like a princess!"
Service was outstanding. Front desk gentlemen was extremely nice, called me by name every time I came thru the lobby. I ate at the restaurant and the wait staff were also extremely nice and food was great! Room was clean and nice
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2013
Sherri
"good"
wonderful
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
wenqing
"Good deal"
The hotel was very clean. The staff were awesome especially the front desk. Loved everything about it
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Patty
Very nice for the price. The only complaint we had was that housekeeping never closed our door when they were done making up the room. We came back to the room in the early evening and found the door open and the guest that was in the adjacent room said it had been that way since he had checked in at around 2 P.M.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Nice hotel, good location near Perimeter Mall."
Location is very convenient to Perimeter Mall and businesses on the north perimeter. Room was clean and well-appointed. A great value.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"It was ok!"
For a nice looking hotel, I wish they would have a vent fan in the bathroom and the the window in our room can't open out, at least let some air out/in. And the AC was loud and we had to turn the tv volume up.. This was in level 4 the club lounge nothing really special.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
kate
"Internet failure made it a terrible business exp"
The internet was down from the moment i arrived to the moment I left. Since I had prepaid the hotel, they did not give me any compensation. The bathroom was dirty and i found a bunch of hairs on my bed, which made it a nasty experience. The location of the hotel is convenient if you are in the perimeter north area.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"great staff"
The hotel is convenient to the mall, 285, and 400. The staff is very friendly and competent. Jeffery is wonderful and has a great sense of humor. He makes morning much better.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
"Better options than this."
The room was run down. There was only one elevator allowing access to the wing they sent us too. The bathroom was moldy and the AC did not work properly, but since the weather was on the cooler side, this didn't really impact us much. I would not book this hotel again. I'd rather pay more and be comfortable, even if it is just one night.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Houston
Excellent hotel and sevice
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2013
"Good enough to stay again"
People were great. Room was loud due to plumbing. Toilet flush above put enough noise thru the pipes to wake me up twice. Mattress was borderline.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
"Excellent hotel close to downtown Atlanta."
Comfortable hotel within short driving distance to downtown Atlanta and Buckhead area but with a reasonable price.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"convenient"
Not happy that an unauthorized $50 was billed to my credit card. Three days later problem not resolved. Manager not taking my call.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Bob Williams
"Nice hotel for the money"
The hotel was very nice & the staff was very nice. Especially Jeffery at the breakfast buffet - by far the best staff member! There were a few negatives. The wi-fi was down the length of our stay (Friday - Sunday) which was disappointing. The water takes forever to get hot and the water pressure sucks so plan for quick showers. When I got home and checked my credit card bill, there was a pending charge for $50 (for incidentals that would be removed) but what bothered me the most was the additional $116.50 pending charge showing up on my credit card from the day I checked out. I called and wouldn't be told why the card was charged, just that it shouldn't have been and the charge had been removed. I was bothered that there was a mystery charge that would have been applied to my account if not for me following up.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Kat
Was very pleased with the room and The staff was great! Cannot beat it for the price. We'll definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
"Very comfortable stay"
We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel, and how comfortable it was. Room service food was delicious, and it was in close proximity to the MARTA station. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Bad services"
I just checked in and was about change into my PJ someone just walked in my room, it just happen that at the front desk someone screwed up and gave the same room to 2 guest. I went to the front desk and the lady said she was sorry that's it.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
"Very, very good"
Hotel staff were great, room very comfortable, bed slept great, breakfast buffet very tasty, great variety and room was very clean, will stay again!
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
karen
Very nice hotel pool very good and cleaned regular . Everything was very nice just the location from the city was the problem for us
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
Debbie
"Hotel in Sandy Spring, great value!"
Our stay was very nice, we felt the staff was above average. The lobby area and pool were impeccable, beautiful to be honest. The gym is a TEN, clean with new equipment and televisions. What I somewhat didn't like is the room was average clean, the bathroom needs remodeling a bit, our toilet was off center and there was a deficit in available outlets. Also, make sure you request as far away from the elevator as possible. It makes a sound every time it is used that can be bothersome at night. In addition, this is one of the few hotels that actually offer two queen beds. This is great value for the price and a great area of town, the staff was top notch.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Erica
Hotel was very nice, but only one drawback. Our room had a chip in the coating inside the bath tub and the toilet wasn't secured to the floor very well. Other than that, nice location, nice courtyard and nice room.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
"Great Pick!"
Was concerned about picking a hotel with such a low price including breakfast compared to others in the same area, but was very pleasantly surprised! The bed and bedding was incredibly comfortable- made me decide I need to trade mine in at home. The breakfast was good with a number of choices. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Shopping was several blocks away, but the hotel was in a safe neighborhood. I usually stay at luxury hotels for business, but on my dime, I did a good job picking this one.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Cathy
"Functional hotel."
Nice hotel, popular with business travelers. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful. My only complaint was having to request a fridge upon arriving and not having them be standard. Breakfast isn't included in all rates and it should be. So if you get the rate with breakfast enjoy, otherwise go to Egg Harbor or Flying Bisquit (both are located at or around Hammond and Roswell).
Other trip Aug 16, 2013