All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1112 Airport Center Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

My stay was great. I would stay again when in Tennessee.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Good Service, old and dirty for the price"
Service was great, but thought the hotel was dirty, bathroom was very dirty.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is wonderful to hear you found our staff helpful and courteous during your stay, and I am certain they will appreciate the recognition. I am, however, sorry to hear of the concerns you also shared, and I assure you this experience is well below our expectations. We are continuously working towards adding more value and enhancing the guest experience, and incorporate all guest feedback into our plans. I hope you found the complimentary parking, 24/7 airport shuttle transportation and high speed wifi, convenient and helpful during your stay, and on behalf of our entire staff, we look forward to your next visit!
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"nashville trip"
hotel was very clean.the area was very nice and it was easy to get around
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time at the hotel, as well as the cleanliness of our facilities and the convenience of our location. Our hotel shuttle, available 24 hours a day, does indeed make getting around the surrounding area very easy to do. We look forward to your next stay and our next chance to welcome you back to the Music City! Please stay connected by “Liking” us on Facebook.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Deborah J
"Getaway"
Since my 2 kids graduated from PreK and Kindergarten, I had decided to treat them and we stayed at the hotel for 2 nights.. Well 3 nights. They really enjoyed it. We were on the top level, they swam, they overall just relaxed and had fun. We will definitely be back
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
kristie
"adequate accommodations"
Staff is very friendly
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Family vacation"
Great location for the price. Plenty of amenities for the price. Proximity to the beach was great.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
julie
"Great time"
Great service and a very friendly staff. Very relaxing and comfortable plan on staying here again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Staff was very friendly. Room was nice, but bathroom needs some updating.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Angela
"This hotel was Very nice."
We had a great experience at there. The property was very clean, safe and everyone was very nice.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Audrey
"Not again"
In serious need of renovation. Hotel ran out of coffee. Not enough parking, employees were parking in all the front spots. Could hear the elevators all night, not very quiet.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
To our valued guest, I would like to extend my apologizes for the concerns you expressed about your stay with us. We will certainly look into these issues about parking and amenities provided, and will use them as a learning experience to aid in the improvement of our future guests. We value your feedback very much, and would like to thank you for choosing Radisson.
4 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Poor House Cleaning"
Horrible maid service. Everytime we came up or down the hallway the maid was on her phone and would throw it on the cart. There was a breakfast plate that sat outside the door for 2 days :( that's very gross and poor management.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to thank you for taking the time out to speak about our property and extend my apologies to you for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay here with us. We will definitely utilize the information you provided in order to improve upon our daily operations, in order to provide a more positive experience for future guests.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Noise"
Noise was the major drawback and hence I will never use this hotel again. It felt like I was sleeping in a generator room.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great Hotel!!"
I have stayed here several times and each time has been great. The hotel is convenient to the Airport. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Lindsey
"Great rooms night staff NO good"
Good. It's worth 65 to 73 dollars a night. The staff is no good but the rooms are great.
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Convenient Hotel near Airport"
Good quiet room. Good location for my business trip. Near airport but no noise heard at night.Restaurant was still in state of re-opening so I will reserve my comments in that regard.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Gerald
"Next to the elevator"
When I checked in, I was told that my room was located right next to the elevator shaft and that other guests had complained it was noisy. I was offered an upgrade to another room that would have been away from the elevator. Because I travel with ear plugs, I figured I'd save the upgrade payment and just stick it out - how bad could it be? Well, it was bad! The room I had shouldn't be used for guests at all - I shouldn't have even been offered this room. I decided not to request another room because I was staying for a short time, wouldn't be in my room too much, and had already "moved in" and didn't want to pack up again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Maria
"nice but noisy"
This is a nice hotel, and we have stayed here before, having an excellent experience. This time,our room was located near the elevator and we could hear the machinery cycle up and down all night. We could not sleep, which made the following day (the reason for our trip) less enjoyable. We would stay here again, but not in any room close to the elevator.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Renee
Hotel was decent. Very friendly staff, entire hotel run by very young staff. Run down hotel, rooms a bit dated, floor cracked, wall paper peeling. Bed was really hard. Ok stay but the worst thing...paper thin walls, every flush was heard and when the shower runs in the room next to you- it is so loud! Good luck sleeping through that noise! For the price I am sure there are better options. Kudos to the very nice and friendly staff.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your kind comments about the staff we have here, we know they will be thrilled to hear this . I want to extend my apologies to you that your expectations were not met. We are currently in the process of making updates and improvements to our facilities, we very much appreciate your feedback and will use this information in the future to improve our overall guest satisfaction.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Raddison at Nashville Airport"
Great staff and helped with transportation downtown
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for your kind words and your mention of our staff. They will be thrilled to see your comments. We appreciate you choosing our hotel. Regards,
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"New Years in Nashville!"
It was a perfect stay! The breakfast is amazing. The rooms have several different setups. The king with the big desk and seperate bathroom from sink was the room we stayed in. The area with shower and toilet is fairly small. Our friends stayed next to is with a double and their bathroom and sink and mirror is all behind bathroom door. Which made the space larger. But a+ overall!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Joshua
"Vacation"
The location was great and we are happy we chose the hotel.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff will be thrilled to hear your comments. Thank you for choosing our hotel. Regards,
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Erryl
"Not worth the cost"
When we checked in, we had leftovers from dinner. We paid $160 for one night, yet it would cost an added fee for a refrigerator or microwave. The bathroom toilet overflowed the first time used so maintenance had to be called. Then, I filled out the form for room service breakfast and it never came. The desk said since I had paid thru expedia no partial refund could be given. There were 10 other hotels near the airport where we could have had a free morning breakfast plus all rooms have refrigerator, etc, but we had thought a Radisson would be elegant. Also, the bathtub with the drain open filled with water while taking a shower, serious plumbing issues! Since my room was prepaid with Expedia, they had their money so a perfect night was ruined.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. On behalf of our entire team, we apologize for the concerns which you mentioned. We will follow up with our staff on the opportunities which you discussed. We appreciate your suggestions and can certainly use these when reviewing future projects. I am pleased to share that we are currently in the process of adding refrigerators/microwaves to all of our rooms based on previous reviews.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jackie
"Check before you stay !"
Hotel stay was great. Only downfall was we had to park at hotel next door, When asking front desk why there was no parking their response was were really busy.That was a lie. Nobody was hardly seen in hotel, Restaurant, Lounge, Hallways. The fact was. They do park and ride for the airport !!!! No parking available ! Cars were parked in all the fire lanes and all accessible gas areas. On top of that. We stayed from monday to saturday and the only time breakfast buffet was served was saturday.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"No Parking"
We arrived at the hotel at 3 in the afternoon on Friday and the parking lot was full to the maximum capacity. We inquired about the lack of parking at check-in and was told that they were aware that people parked there to get free shuttle rides to Nashville Airport. We were paying guests and had to park in the grass, under a tree in the pouring rain both Friday and Saturday nights. On Monday, the Hotel Manager called and apologized numerous times saying she was new to the job and that the 3rd party company that was leasing their parking spots was no longer under contract at this hotel. This is totally unacceptable in our opinion and we will NEVER stay at this Radisson EVER AGAIN!!!
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your review. I apologize for all the trouble you had during your stay. I will forward your comments to the hotel management so that they may review the situation. We are sorry to hear that this has caused you to want to stay elsewhere as we do believe that your expectations will be exceeded during a future visit. We appreciate your comments as this helps us maintain our required standards.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Jerry Cindy
"Perfect location for downtown and easy to get to."
Staff great and room and beds very comfortable. Very accommodating an friendly. We will stay again!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
South Carolina
"Overall Great"
The overall stay was good. There were a few plumbing problems that was not good. But other than that I had a vey good stay.
5 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
Cheryl
"GREAT HOTEL!"
Very nice hotel. Quick easy check in..very friendly desk clerk. Was in Nashville for my anniversary and site seeing, just close enough for everything you need to see...just far away enough for relaxing at night. Will stay here every time i come to nashville.
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice hotel, but don't stay on the 7th floor."
The hotel was very pleasant and the staff was helpful and friendly. My only real complaint is that I was on the top floor and I could constantly hear noise from the roof. Perhaps this was the HVAC units but whatever it was, it was irritating when I was trying to go to sleep.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Good location, clean room, nice pool."
First time Nashville. Will try to return again sometime.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Russell
Mediocre facilities. Hard to find at night. Good front desk service. No movies.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so glad to see that our service met your expectations. We take pride in our guest satisfaction and have a great team that is dedicated to making a memorable experience. We regret to hear the concerns about our location and channel selection. We are tucked away which makes for a quiet airport location, however it is off the main street and can be difficult to spot when driving in. We hope that you were able to enjoy our HDTV programs, we recently converted to offer a better selection for our guests. Again thank you for your time. Regards!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Great, clean, awesome!
4 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"Just OK"
Nice hotel overall, Desk staff was wonderful, very polite and helpful. First black mark, No hair dryer in the room. I havent travelled with a hair dryer in years because I have never stayed at a hotel that didnt have one. Yes I suppose I could have called the front desk but, it wasn't that important. Several of the TV channels had no sound, again probably should have called the desk. We did not have a sleep number bed, and having a suite you would have thought that would be the rooms that would have them.It would have been nice if the restaurant/lounge had stayed open a little later especially on the weekend. We came back to the hotel at 10 pm and had to go back out to get a snack and some beverages.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Lori
"Elevator noise"
Our 1st room was near the elevator, very noisy, when reported, we were changed to a much better location. Staff very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Thanksgiving in Nashville."
Next to the airport, comfortable bed, though the room was set up weird and the furniture was dated. Bathtub looked dirty, housekeeping was good. Close proximity to everything Nashville, would absolutely stay again.
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Early flight respite. Had dinner drinks took advantage of express checkout made it to airport in time to eat breakfast before flight.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Charlie
Hotel is nice, staff polite, room better than average, color of the hall wall and carpet terrible choice.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"A great affordable comfortable stay in Nashville"
This hotel sits in a good spot! About 10 miles from downtown Nashville and about 8 miles from the Opryland area, it cannot be beat. You are close to everything at affordable prices. The rooms are clean, roomy and the beds are very comfortable. The halls are quiet and the staff was outstanding! There is a restaurant on site, we did not get a chance to try but the menu looked appetizing. When we return to Nashville we will stay here again.
Megan
"Nice room near airport and freeway."
Great rate at nice hotel. Good for spending a few nights before going to obscenely expensive conference hotel. Be sure to eat at Ellendale restaurant nearby. Much better than hotel food.
3 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Karl
"Close to airport"
Easy check-in, convenient to airport shuttle, very comfy bed & great price
Steph
"GREAT HOTEL!"
Great experience. Close to the airport but also very close to downtown (5 min drive or taxi ride). Jennice at the bar was amazing, remembered our names and was very friendly. Nice indoor pool as well. Food was very good.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Blake
"It was my birthday celebration."
It was great ,people were nice very thoughtful, had some delicious cake waiting for me when i returned to my room. It made me feel even more special. !!!!!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Annie
"Nashville week-end"
Hotel was nice location was very good close enough to downtown but 1/3 the cost of the downtown ones. Would have liked an additional mirror available other than just in the bathroom.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Connie
"Good location & easy to go other places"
This is our second year to stay there. This time we had a room right by the elevators, and it was noisy. I would request a different area for our next stay. Also, the room needed a bit of work done to enhance its appearance. The staff is very, very nice and willingly did whatever we requested.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Comfortable business hotel"
Spacious suites, nice bar and convenient
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Beautiful Weekend"
I had a wonderful stay
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Good Afternoon! Thank you so much for your positive rating. Our staff will be thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay! We hope thank you for sharing your experience and for the opportunity to serve you as our guest. Regards!
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
lajauta
"Not bad for the price"
I've stayed in worse, but the bathroom smelled funky when I checked in and lingered the whole time I was there. The food restaurant was pretty decent, good location near airport and close to everything.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Good Afternoon! Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our restaurant as well as the location of our facility although we regret to hear about the concern you shared regarding your room. We appreciate your comments and will certainly follow up. We hope that future travels bring you back to the area. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you as our guest. Regards!
3 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"Excellent Service"
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I had a plumbing issue that was addressed immediately! I was given a requested late checkout. The cleaning staff allowed my late checkout wothout banging on the door the next morning. The staff service was top notch! The hotel room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed my stay.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience at our hotel. Our staff will be thrilled to hear about your positive comments and rating. We hope that future travels bring you back to to the area! Regards!
4 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
"Awesome Stay"
The stay was great! The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and clean. The hotel was in a central location for us, which was very convenient. I would stay at this location again and refer a friend.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Christina
"Radisson review"
Bartender was awesome and had a great experience!
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Laurel
"An alright experience"
Hotel did not provide the room i booked on Hotels.com. Provided me with a dirty refridgerator and microwave. The room did not match the price. Could have gotten a way better room for that price closer to downtown.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014