All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1112 Airport Center Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Radisson review"
Bartender was awesome and had a great experience!
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Laurel
"An alright experience"
Hotel did not provide the room i booked on Hotels.com. Provided me with a dirty refridgerator and microwave. The room did not match the price. Could have gotten a way better room for that price closer to downtown.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Close to Nashville Int'l Airport"
We had a four-night stay, and found the hotel amenities to be adequate, but very average. Since our departing flight was 6:00am, the location of the hotel was conveniently located close to the airport. It was close to the US Post Office, a FedEx Office, and a few average restaurants, which we made use of. It was also close to entrances to main highway arteries going in all directions, which was convenient also. The Front Desk employees were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast buffet was OK. The downside of our stay was that the bed was hard as a rock, harder than any hotel bed we had ever slept in; they forgot to put our room number on the Housekeeping list, so quite late in the day we had to request that our room be cleaned and restocked; the bathroom amenities were minimal, and not restocked each day; and the hotel's evening restaurant and bar was very expensive, but the food we ordered was worse than a fast food restaurant, and the wine we had to return. It was undrinkable.
4 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"In town for concert"
In town for a rock concert. Warm greeting at reception. Everyone was friendly. Nice & clean hotel. They did a good job taking care of me.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
justin
"Good with a few hiccups"
When we checked in, we were given the wrong type of room (paid for a suite and was given a single), so I had to go back down and request the appropriate room. The second room had a smaller bed than requested, but it was a suite so we stayed anyway. At 3 am, the fire alarm next to the bed went off. I called the front desk and they said they'd send up somebody. Ten minutes later (with the alarm blaring the whole time) somebody arrived and took the batteries out (which we could have down had we been asked). The accommodations were very nice though and the location was great.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Stacy Phillips
I was only there for two nights on business, but it was very convenient and very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Close to airport location hotel"
Staff are lovely, service is grand, but because of location--close to airport and major highways--it is noisy. We stay here when we have early flights because we live a good distance from the Nashville Airport. The rooms are clean, and beds are comfy. The staff now recognize me and are very welcoming. The location works well for us, not so sure it would be best for a romantic getaway.
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"Perfect all around"
I was there to help my son find an apartment having moved here from out of state. We did not know the area but the hotel was close enough to downtown and the airport which was perfect for our needs. Our room was a great size and always clean. Coming back to the hotel after a stressful day was something we looked forward to. Everyone was very helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"very satisfied"
I was extremely satisified with the exception of the noise. I stayed in room 711. I could hear the very loud noise of what I think was the motor for the elevators.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Lora
"Conveniently located near airport and restaurants"
We checked in late, and the double room that we booked was sold out, so they upgraded us to a one bedroom suite free of charge for the inconvenience! The front staff was very friendly and checking in was easy. The hotel is easy to find, next to all the other hotels in the area. Parking was a bit tight, maybe because there was some kind of convention going on, but there were enough spaces, just some of them much farther from the entrance. The hotel is within driving distance (you can walk if you are ambitious) to restaurants, but the hotel also has a restaurant as well. The room was clean, including linens and towels. The TV and furniture were up to date and looked fairly new. The air/heat worked just fine. Didn't hear much noise from the hallway or the rooms next to us. We would stay again.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Great location. Staff very nice. Walls are thin, could hear people coming in at 3am, and the water running in other rooms.
3 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
"Fabulous experience"
Arrival, room, staff, facility, value all incredible
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Tony
"Good Value"
It is all right. Nothing will wow you, just ok. Not a place for the romantic gate away unless you have a non picky partner.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
stuart
"Wonderful"
Wonderful
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Convenient"
The most important thing for me is the cleanliness - it made me so happy that this room was so clean, the bed was so comfortable! I would make a few changes but it does not take away from the most important thing to me - being clean. The bathtub was a little slippery and it was difficult to get in and out of - the bar was so high to hang a towel but you could get around that. My only complaint was there should be a refrigerator in your room that is included - you have to pay for a refrigerator and it is so so tiny - don't even think it is dorm room size. I got two prices for this and they were so customer accommodating that they gave it to me for no cost... that is professional and shows respect for their guests to me; along with when I had called the hotel directly they told me I could buy vouchers for breakfast and when I got there they said no, it was for special packages; however, because of lack of communication and I had my notes they were nice enough to give me vouchers. It was a convenient location as it was close to downtown yet we did not have the downtown hotel prices. I have to say hotels in the past have ruined my trip because of how dirty they were, THIS HOTEL HELPED MAKE MY TRIP BECAUSE IT WAS SO CLEAN... PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP THIS HOTEL CLEAN. Also, the staff in the restaurant was excellent -
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to here that we could help make your time in Nashville special. We hope to have you stay with us again soon!
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Sassy
"over all good hotel"
everything was fine, only complaint the 10 dollar breakfast should have been free it wasn't good.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
nicole
No free breakfast and food is very expensive. Rooms clean. Good location
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
We appreciate your feedback! Please come back and stay with us again soon.
3 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"A very nice hotel"
We had a wondertul stay. The hotel was modern, clean, and bed was very comfortable. The staff was quick and courteous. I would definitely stay there again. The only thing that kept me from giving it the best rating possible was the lack of a microwave and refridgerator (You can get one if you ask for it and pay extra). Most places provide them in all rooms. But, overall, a very positive experience
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back again soon! Thank you.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
maxine
"Great hotel!!"
Our shower filled with water and so did the sink.. We had a nice lovely view of the top of the hotel...? (Not a pretty view ) but otherwise, it was a wonderful, friendly place!!! I enjoyed staying there and will definitely stay there again !
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"great price."
I picked this hotel because of their free shuttle to the airport.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our shuttle service and we hope to have you stay with us again soon!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Very nice!"
We had a great experience!
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2014
"close to airport"
Very nice!
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your 5 star rating, we truly appreciate it. Regards!
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Fire alarm first night of stay"
We had a fire alarm the first night of my stay at 1:00 am. Evacuated hotel for 1 hr 20 mins. Second false alarm at 4:00 am. Did not get any sleep. Hotel did not offer anything for the inconvenience. Otherwise the stay was ok.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
We truly apologize for the inconvenience which you may have experienced. Thank you for your feedback. Regards!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Sleepless
Great stay at a great price
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for choosing to stay at Radisson.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice hotel but....."
Hotel nice and clean,comfortable beds but, no amenities,fridge or microwave. You have to pay 2.00 for soft drinks and 1.50 for water in the lobby at a tiny kiosk, so bringing left overs back from eating out is difficult.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your feedback. We do have rooms with refrigerators and microwaves available; if you choose to return please let our front desk know that you would like these items. Regards!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Never Again"
I booked this room based on its commercials as a great hotel. Fail. When I booked my room, I told them that I need 2 beds and a fold out couch. The told me that I could have that if I took a suite. I agreed. When we arrived, I had a king sized bed and a fold out vouch. When I complained, I was told that I should take anger room, a single, for an additional $700. I kept the suite. The king suite that I was in has a micro wave, a refrigerator, coffee pot and two TVs. One of the TVs did not work. When I complained, I was kept waiting over 3 hours, 4-7:30pm. I finally went to the desk to once aga I n complain, and was told to move our luggage to another like suite on a different floor After we moved all our luggage, I noticed that the bathroom light did not operate, there was no refrigerator and mucrieave. I again complained that I was paying for these items. They sent a couple of guys up with the missing items. These guys told me that because there was no shelf for the microwave it had to go on the desk. Then they said that because the area of the wall where the refrigerator was supposed to go was all boarded up, they would had to put it across from the bed couch which meant I could not use the extra bed I needed. I told them to leave with those items and left The next morning, my family went to the lobby for a quick breakfast that I was initially told was supposed to be free. I was not free. I complained to the manager about my room and he had the nerve to tell me "it will be better during my next stay". I will never again use any of that companies hotels.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
We truly apologize that we did not meet your expectations with our room accommodations. We understand your frustration, with the issues that you reported and with the service delays that you experienced. We hope that we have the opportunity to make things right with you. It is important to us that are guest are satisfied, and can identify the reasons why you were not. Thank you for bringing these items to our attention. Regards!
5 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"Satisfactory Experience"
The Airport Radisson met our needs. We flew into to Nashville to see the Grand Old Opry show. The hotel provided a no cost shuttle from the airport to the hotel. It would have been nice if the shuttle van could provide low cost transport to and from the Opry show location and adjacent shopping mall. As it is it is a $25 cab ride to the Opry, and another $25 back to the hotel.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We hope you come back to see us again soon.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
"convenient to airport with 24 hr shuttle"
great room, wonderful bed, convenient shuttle service, clean and close to airport with great 24 hr. shuttle and friendly staff.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our shuttle service and that you found out staff to be friendly. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
BB
In town for a Triathlon in Downtown Nashville. Stayed at this hotel in past so knew it was close to all we needed and hotel was clean and comfortable. Also within minutes of the airport which was convenient due to my race buddy flying out after race. Hotel met all expectations and more. Requested late checkout due to race and flight schedule and they exceeded out request with no problems!!! The only thing that would take a point or two off rating would be that the beds were hard...woke with backaches. Our trip was without flaw thanks to the courteous staff! Will return again!
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location. We apologize that the beds were not to your liking. Please come back and see us again soon!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Leslie
"Perfect location, perfect room, perfect service."
We will definitely come back to the Radisson in Nashville, 10 minutes from the airport but quiet and very clean. Central location, easy drive to downtown Nashville. Comfortable beds and I loved the large bath towels!
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon.
5 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Stephen
"Needed to be close to the Airport"
Very close to the airport which was a must for your trip in meeting up with my spouse who flew in and I was travel on the road. Can NOT believe that a hotel of this quality and price did NOT include a microwave and fridge.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your response. We do have rooms with refrigerators/microwaves available. If you decide to return to the area, please let us know so that we may accommodate your request. Regards!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Decent place"
The room was very clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. The decor is a bit dated. Unfortunately our room was next to the elevators, which in a large and busy hotel were moving constantly. It felt/sounded like we were in a subway. Not the best night sleep. However, they do have comfortable beds…just make sure your room is not next to the elevator shaft:)
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We appreciate the suggestions you have made and will review them in hopes that if you return we will exceed your expectations. Regards!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Well maintained, friendly staff"
No complaints.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Radisson. We hope future travels bring you back to the area.
4 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
We had breakfast there which was disappointing.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We apologize that our breakfast did not meet your expectations. We hope that if you choose to return we have the opportunity to make it right. Regards!
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
The hotel was very nice! Great location! The only downside was the drain in our bathtub and sink barely drained. Other then that it was great!
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience at our hotel. We apologize about the drain, and thank you for providing us with that feedback.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
"a bit down at the heels"
could use some serious updating especially carpets. Staff exceptionally accomodating.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your suggestions, and hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations!
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
billsanfrancisco
"Great location."
The hotel staff was great. Extremely helful.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience, and for choosing Radisson Nashville Airport. We appreciate the positive feedback, and the positive rating.
6 night trip Jun 3, 2014
MIKEG1234
"Great Location-quick drive to downtown."
Staff very friendly and helpful. Computers in the lobby with a printer you could use for free.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
On behalf of our entire team, thank you for the feedback. We hope that future travels bring you back to the area, and you choose Radisson Nashville Airport! Regards!
7 night family trip May 30, 2014
"would stay here again"
Staff was very nice and friendly upon both check-in and departure. Hotel appeared to be clean but room seemed a bit old and could have used some updating. Bathroom was in middle of the room which made the bedroom area seem small to us and a little claustrophobic due to the bathroom wall on one side of the bed and outside wall on the other side. Would stay here again though.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
"Good Value for a Great Hotel"
The receptionist was very helpful and quick. Hotel was cozy and comfortable. Great place to stay!
3 night trip May 30, 2014
"great accessible room!!"
Enjoyed it! Not my first time at this hotel and won't be my last.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
"Close to several restaurants and airport."
The hotel was nice but the beds were little bit hard.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
K
"Clean,friendly hotel"
We needed a reasonably priced place to stay near downtown Nashville and this hotel fit the bill. We took a shuttle downtown for only $10 per person round trip which allowed us to avoid the parking hassles downtown. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. It's an older hotel and could use a little updating, but nothing major.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
mark
"Good deal with convenience to airport"
We stayed for 3 nights while on personal business. My fiance was quite disappointed the hotel lobby did not offer fresh brewed coffee as every hotel we have ever stayed at offers this service. The ironing board in the room was broken and replaced promptly when reported. Also the water faucet at the sink where our room coffee pot was did not turn on. Also reported at check out. The rooms were clean and the beds nice and comfortable. The furniture was out of date, but we really appreciated the extra sitting area with the separate closing door. The lobby and bar area was nice, but the restaurant was not open during any of the mornings we were there. If we were counting on this as an option for breakfast we would have sorely been out of luck. We really appreciated the free shuttle service at check out to the airport.
3 night trip May 25, 2014
"Good location at airport"
Arrived late but good food in bar. Easy check in and staff very friendly.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that future travels bring you back to the area, and that you choose Radisson Nashville Airport. Regards!
Other trip May 27, 2014
julie
Hotel was clean. Staff was very nice and friendly. Rooms were very very clean. The only downside I has was that the beds were super hard. Not comfortable at all.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
We appreciate your feedback. We apologize for the discomfort you mentioned with your mattress. We recently replaced all beds with brand new Serta Pillowtops. We hope that future travels will bring you back to the area, and that you will choose Radisson. Regards!
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Good Hotel but Excellent Location"
The service at the hotel was excellent. I went to Nashville for school and the hotel shuttle took me to school and brought me back to my room. Other hotels that I called before booking would not provide me with this service. The staff was excellent and provided quality service. The exterior and lobby was updated and clean but the hotel bathrooms need some updating. Overall I would stay at the hotel again because of the location to the airport and restaurants.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your feedback, we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel! We hope that future travels bring you back to the area, and that you choose Radisson. Regards!
4 night business trip May 15, 2014
Staff was very accommodating
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your rating. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel! We hope that future travels bring you back to the area, and that you choose Radisson. Regards!
1 night trip May 16, 2014
O HIllsman
"It's OK!"
Overall the hotel was nice. Staff was friendly, room was spacious and clean. Located in a good part of town (near the airport). Also within close proximity to many good restaurants. The only dislike would be that there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. You had to pay extra ($10 each per night for those). For the amount of the nightly stay, these should be standard in the rooms. There are many hotels that are just as nice and cheaper that have these in the rooms. There are also hotels that aren't as nice that have these in the room. This is something that management really needs to change. It's just something for them to get more money out of the guest. These are really a necessity when you are traveling with young children, or any type of travel. For this, the hotel gets an OK rating from my family.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us. We are in the process of adding refrigerators and microwaves to all of our guest rooms, and will have this complete in the near future. We hope that future travels bring you back to the area. Regards,
Other trip May 19, 2014
PJ
"near the city"
Good over all, but no tv channel list and no bellman.
3 night trip May 3, 2014