All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1112 Airport Center DrNashvilleTN37214United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Love it."
Great room and friendly staff. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Ron
Good accommodations for the price and good location to airport
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Jeanie
"Good option for Nashville airport"
The staff at this property were extremely helpful. I decided to turn in my rental car the evening before I flew home. The front desk gave me the phone number to call the airport shuttle. After turning in my rental, I called and the driver was there in less than 10 minutes. Saved me an extra day's rental cost and the time it would have taken to turn the car in before my flight in the morning. Only minor issue was seeing a long hair on one of my pillows. I just didn't use it - everything else was fine.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
"Greatest"
Was great we enjoyed every day
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Johni
"Stay here and take $10 Shuttle Downtown"
I loved the fact the Hotel offered a $10 round trip shuttle service to and from downtown Nashville. Room was clean, staff was friendly, drinks however at the hotel bar were outrageously priced. Room price was 1/2 to 1/3 of the cost of a room downtown.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2015
"Blah"
We were in Nashville for a wedding and our group had 3 rooms. All were dated, overall The suite was fine but the other two rooms had issues with the air conditioner. Both were freezing, one never turned off and the other turned out heat when changed, this was late August too! The light was out in one of the rooms and we had issues with the key cards. The staff was nice enough but did absolutely nothing when we told them about our issues! They don't even have complimentary coffee downstairs. A bit disappointed when you're spending several hundreds of dollars for 3 nights:/
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Maria, Thank you for your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport and thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. A stay like yours does not adhere to the standards we have set for ourselves and for that I apologize. I want to assure you that your experience is not typical and that we will be following up to make sure that it is not repeated. Thank you for making us aware of your concerns so that we can follow up in a timely manner.
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Maria
"Cards vs Auburn Trip"
Reasonable rate for overnight stay on way to Atlanta. Only 1 associate working which made check in longer than usual, otherwise nice visit
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Could have been better"
We usually stay at this hotel and have been extremely satisfied in the past. However, due to renovations and tub re-glazing being done on our floor, our stay was less than satisfactory. The fumes caused headaches, workers in and out of hotel felt "unsafe". and our room was obviously one of those that needed to be renovated. Had we known about this we likely would have stayed elsewhere.
4 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Was there for Memorial for a family member. Room very nice/clean/comfortable. Staff very friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Pricey for quality"
For the price, I believe the rooms should be a bit better and the hotel should have a complimentary breakfast.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Kurlan
"Great view & nice room!"
Great hotel, very easy to get too! Room was very nice but the only problem was the water pressure for the shower was HORRIBLE!!
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Rebecca
Room was ok needs new mattress and hotel information for the room we were in but overall a nice motel.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Comfortable, spacious, close to airport & freeways"
The hotel was easy to get to from the airport. We really appreciated the spacious room, even though it just had one (comfortable) King bed. The pillows were not spectacular, but I still slept well, which is unusual on some hotel pillows. The room was clean and nicely made up every day of our nearly week long stay. Our housekeeping staff was responsive, noticing that the water bottle was gone each day and furnishing us two after the first day, which was pleasant. The front desk staff was helpful and informative on a number of issues. They were also on the ball, as a second wake up call caused them to look for the first and confirm our unconventional plans on our day of departure. The trip back to the airport with the rental car was super easy, which is SO nice at the end of an extended trip.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Kelley & Greg
"Excellent accommodation for the price."
The location of the hotel is very close to the international airport. Rooms are clean and customer service is excellent. I found the staff to be very helpful and courteous. A great place to stay when visiting Nashville.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Family visit"
Trip to visit son in Nashville.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
"great overnight for a traveler"
convenient shuttle to/from airport... comfortable room...good pool...friendly bar/grill staff..good food at same bar/grill
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
hugh
"Great stay great staff enjoyed our stay."
Everything was great.However the weather could have been better.However you have nothing to do with the weather.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
m
My stay was great. I would stay again when in Tennessee.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Good Service, old and dirty for the price"
Service was great, but thought the hotel was dirty, bathroom was very dirty.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is wonderful to hear you found our staff helpful and courteous during your stay, and I am certain they will appreciate the recognition. I am, however, sorry to hear of the concerns you also shared, and I assure you this experience is well below our expectations. We are continuously working towards adding more value and enhancing the guest experience, and incorporate all guest feedback into our plans. I hope you found the complimentary parking, 24/7 airport shuttle transportation and high speed wifi, convenient and helpful during your stay, and on behalf of our entire staff, we look forward to your next visit!
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"nashville trip"
hotel was very clean.the area was very nice and it was easy to get around
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time at the hotel, as well as the cleanliness of our facilities and the convenience of our location. Our hotel shuttle, available 24 hours a day, does indeed make getting around the surrounding area very easy to do. We look forward to your next stay and our next chance to welcome you back to the Music City! Please stay connected by “Liking” us on Facebook.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Deborah J
"Close to Airport"
Very handy to airport, with free shuttle service. Not a lot to do in the hotel without securing transportation to downtown. Good internet access (free).
Other trip May 31, 2015
Sue
"Nice hotel, near the airport."
The hotel was clean and nicely furnished. All employees that we dealt with were polite and friendly the sink and the bathtub drains drained very slowly so you were standing in a tub of water and water just sat in the sink. The hair dryer didn't work. Although the room was nice, I expected more from the Radisson.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Getaway"
Since my 2 kids graduated from PreK and Kindergarten, I had decided to treat them and we stayed at the hotel for 2 nights.. Well 3 nights. They really enjoyed it. We were on the top level, they swam, they overall just relaxed and had fun. We will definitely be back
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
kristie
"adequate accommodations"
Staff is very friendly
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Shuttle Bus"
The shuttle Bus should take you more then 3 miles out. It's nothing to do around there so I feel it should take u at a minimum to the Opry Mall or downtown Nashville.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Was disappointed that the breakfast was so expensive but the facility was clean, the bed was comfy, and the staff was very pleasant.
Other trip May 3, 2015
Great hotel for a great price! Much cheaper than staying downtown.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Family vacation"
Great location for the price. Plenty of amenities for the price. Proximity to the beach was great.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
julie
"Great time"
Great service and a very friendly staff. Very relaxing and comfortable plan on staying here again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Staff was very friendly. Room was nice, but bathroom needs some updating.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Angela
"This hotel was Very nice."
We had a great experience at there. The property was very clean, safe and everyone was very nice.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Audrey
"Not again"
In serious need of renovation. Hotel ran out of coffee. Not enough parking, employees were parking in all the front spots. Could hear the elevators all night, not very quiet.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
To our valued guest, I would like to extend my apologizes for the concerns you expressed about your stay with us. We will certainly look into these issues about parking and amenities provided, and will use them as a learning experience to aid in the improvement of our future guests. We value your feedback very much, and would like to thank you for choosing Radisson.
4 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Poor House Cleaning"
Horrible maid service. Everytime we came up or down the hallway the maid was on her phone and would throw it on the cart. There was a breakfast plate that sat outside the door for 2 days :( that's very gross and poor management.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to thank you for taking the time out to speak about our property and extend my apologies to you for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay here with us. We will definitely utilize the information you provided in order to improve upon our daily operations, in order to provide a more positive experience for future guests.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Noise"
Noise was the major drawback and hence I will never use this hotel again. It felt like I was sleeping in a generator room.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Great Hotel!!"
I have stayed here several times and each time has been great. The hotel is convenient to the Airport. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Lindsey
"Great rooms night staff NO good"
Good. It's worth 65 to 73 dollars a night. The staff is no good but the rooms are great.
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2015
"Convenient Hotel near Airport"
Good quiet room. Good location for my business trip. Near airport but no noise heard at night.Restaurant was still in state of re-opening so I will reserve my comments in that regard.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Gerald
"Next to the elevator"
When I checked in, I was told that my room was located right next to the elevator shaft and that other guests had complained it was noisy. I was offered an upgrade to another room that would have been away from the elevator. Because I travel with ear plugs, I figured I'd save the upgrade payment and just stick it out - how bad could it be? Well, it was bad! The room I had shouldn't be used for guests at all - I shouldn't have even been offered this room. I decided not to request another room because I was staying for a short time, wouldn't be in my room too much, and had already "moved in" and didn't want to pack up again.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Maria
"nice but noisy"
This is a nice hotel, and we have stayed here before, having an excellent experience. This time,our room was located near the elevator and we could hear the machinery cycle up and down all night. We could not sleep, which made the following day (the reason for our trip) less enjoyable. We would stay here again, but not in any room close to the elevator.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Renee
Hotel was decent. Very friendly staff, entire hotel run by very young staff. Run down hotel, rooms a bit dated, floor cracked, wall paper peeling. Bed was really hard. Ok stay but the worst thing...paper thin walls, every flush was heard and when the shower runs in the room next to you- it is so loud! Good luck sleeping through that noise! For the price I am sure there are better options. Kudos to the very nice and friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Raddison at Nashville Airport"
Great staff and helped with transportation downtown
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you so much for your kind words and your mention of our staff. They will be thrilled to see your comments. We appreciate you choosing our hotel. Regards,
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"New Years in Nashville!"
It was a perfect stay! The breakfast is amazing. The rooms have several different setups. The king with the big desk and seperate bathroom from sink was the room we stayed in. The area with shower and toilet is fairly small. Our friends stayed next to is with a double and their bathroom and sink and mirror is all behind bathroom door. Which made the space larger. But a+ overall!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Joshua
"Vacation"
The location was great and we are happy we chose the hotel.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for your kind words. Our staff will be thrilled to hear your comments. Thank you for choosing our hotel. Regards,
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Erryl
"Not worth the cost"
When we checked in, we had leftovers from dinner. We paid $160 for one night, yet it would cost an added fee for a refrigerator or microwave. The bathroom toilet overflowed the first time used so maintenance had to be called. Then, I filled out the form for room service breakfast and it never came. The desk said since I had paid thru expedia no partial refund could be given. There were 10 other hotels near the airport where we could have had a free morning breakfast plus all rooms have refrigerator, etc, but we had thought a Radisson would be elegant. Also, the bathtub with the drain open filled with water while taking a shower, serious plumbing issues! Since my room was prepaid with Expedia, they had their money so a perfect night was ruined.
Response by Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. On behalf of our entire team, we apologize for the concerns which you mentioned. We will follow up with our staff on the opportunities which you discussed. We appreciate your suggestions and can certainly use these when reviewing future projects. I am pleased to share that we are currently in the process of adding refrigerators/microwaves to all of our rooms based on previous reviews.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jackie
"Check before you stay !"
Hotel stay was great. Only downfall was we had to park at hotel next door, When asking front desk why there was no parking their response was were really busy.That was a lie. Nobody was hardly seen in hotel, Restaurant, Lounge, Hallways. The fact was. They do park and ride for the airport !!!! No parking available ! Cars were parked in all the fire lanes and all accessible gas areas. On top of that. We stayed from monday to saturday and the only time breakfast buffet was served was saturday.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"No Parking"
We arrived at the hotel at 3 in the afternoon on Friday and the parking lot was full to the maximum capacity. We inquired about the lack of parking at check-in and was told that they were aware that people parked there to get free shuttle rides to Nashville Airport. We were paying guests and had to park in the grass, under a tree in the pouring rain both Friday and Saturday nights. On Monday, the Hotel Manager called and apologized numerous times saying she was new to the job and that the 3rd party company that was leasing their parking spots was no longer under contract at this hotel. This is totally unacceptable in our opinion and we will NEVER stay at this Radisson EVER AGAIN!!!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Jerry Cindy
"Perfect location for downtown and easy to get to."
Staff great and room and beds very comfortable. Very accommodating an friendly. We will stay again!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
South Carolina
"Overall Great"
The overall stay was good. There were a few plumbing problems that was not good. But other than that I had a vey good stay.
5 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
Cheryl
"GREAT HOTEL!"
Very nice hotel. Quick easy check in..very friendly desk clerk. Was in Nashville for my anniversary and site seeing, just close enough for everything you need to see...just far away enough for relaxing at night. Will stay here every time i come to nashville.
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice hotel, but don't stay on the 7th floor."
The hotel was very pleasant and the staff was helpful and friendly. My only real complaint is that I was on the top floor and I could constantly hear noise from the roof. Perhaps this was the HVAC units but whatever it was, it was irritating when I was trying to go to sleep.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2014