All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
415 Nahua Street, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient, not plush"
We have stayed at this hotel four or five times on our way back to Colorado from Sydney, Australia. While we love the location, because we can park the car for a day while we attempt to overcome the jet lag, the hotel seems to be showing its age. Depending on your room's location, it can be quiet, or the street noise from downtown Waikiki can be constant and invasive. Parking is limited and the alternative to parking at the hotel can be hard to locate because of all the one way streets. Our most recent room was quite clean, but the hotel itself could use a facelift..
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
alfred
"36ved 5t"
5t was a great stay ca. w533 stay here aga5n!!!
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Michele
Don't expect to having parking at your hotel as it's not provided. You have to pay $25+ for parking about two blocks over. Room and hotel conditions seem to be lacking, a remodel of the entire facility is needed! Cleaninglyness is also lacking. Overall I would not stay there again, not refer the hotel. Also be mindful of checking out charges, they tried to scan us for an additional $44+ dollars for beach towels that we had decline and parking pass for not parking at there hotel!! Pretty shameful
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Carl
"It was OK."
Parking was very limited to about 12-17 spaces. Other cars were parking in there without passes. The room's carpet has stains in mosts of the room and the sofa does too. Requested 2 bed sheets to cover the sofa bed but had to call twice and also waited 35 minutes just to get it in the room. There are some sand on the bed and on the sofa. Phone not programmed to the front desks. The 2 bedrooms are really roomy but as far as room cleanliness is another thing. 2 of the cust. rep were friendly but if I have to wait 35 minutes to get bed sheets then service downgrades. The back-up parking is about a block and a quarter away.
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Dennis
"Friendly staff"
The staff was super helpful and friendly. We had an issue trying to open door and one staff member followed us to room to show us patiently over and over how to get in. It was quite funny. Staff also directed us to various restaurants and ways to walk there.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Aqua Pearl Waikiki"
Excellent
5 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
jacque
"Hidden Pearl in the rough"
Excellent! Knowing that you aren't being charged all the extra fees that are needlessly put on travelers in Honolulu is quite a comfort. The rooms are clean, A/C is cold the amenities such as the flat screen and mini fridge are definite worthy. The staff is attentive and friendly. I will definitely return and recommend. Being a couple of blocks from Waikiki Beach is easy walk, no need to drive or pay a cab.
4 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
"Not bad but I probably wouldn't stay here again"
Pros: central location in waikiki, suite was very spacious, room clean, excellent service, staff friendly. Cons: noise level from street kept me up, single panel doors and large space so street noise carries and can hear everything, pub right downstairs and we were on the 2nd floor, limited parking at hotel so if lot full their overflow is in another building down street and around the corner, Beware of "Hospitality Fee" for using games and movies which they charge you regardless if you use it, Elevators reeks of cigarettes
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Comfy enough"
The location was good for walking, to the things we wanted, as we did not rent a car for a one night layover.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Dawn
They were very good with housekeeping and they had everything we needed!
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Rose
"Lots of room. Easily walk to beach, attractions."
Stayed one night. Reasonably quiet for being downtown. Concierge trying to make a little too much for his helpfulness. Plenty of room in our suite. Very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Judy
"excellent customer service"
Apelina is the best!!! Excellent customer service!!!
3 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
Pablo
"Low end hotel 2 & half blocks from beach"
Place not very nice at all.. Ac sounded like a lawnmower.. Staff was nice
jessica
"Very happy with Aqua Pearl Hawaii, will return!!!"
Great Hotel for the budget traveler, rate was great and location was great. Walking distance to beach, zoo, and other attractions. Close to lots of places to eat, shopping and grocery store. The staff was very nice and helpful with everything, The room was very quiet and nice size, The only thing I did not like was the bed was a little firm and it was sorta hard to sleep, Was very happy with the comp newspaper,movie rental, beach towel service and laundry facility.If you need change the vending machine will work just put a dollar in and hit the change button.The location also allowed us to catch the bus to other parts of the island. 22 and 23 were great to Sea Park and Manalahua Bay, it goes right to the parking lot. You can also go to and from the Airport 19 and 20, also go to thebus.com and you can see the schedules. This was my first time staying in Wakiki. I plan to return in a few months and will stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Brett
"Over charged damaged room appliance"
We were over charged for aminities that didn't work or use
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Just what you need nothing more."
When we decided to go to Hawaii for my birthday I scoured Expedia for a room. I was surprised how many hotels only offer 2 double beds or smaller! Not wanting to spend a lot of money on a suite I decided on Aqua Waikiki Pearl Standard King Room. The room was spacious and had a good size bathroom with enough counter space and shelving for our toiletries. Also the room had a microwave, compact refrigerator and coffee maker. They also have a PS3 to watch movies that you can rent in the lobby. The hotel staff is available 24 hours which is great. Mark is extremely friendly and helpful. When our room key wouldn't grant us access to the room he re-activated our card and walked to our room with us to ensure that the card was working properly! Way to go above and beyond. Also, Harry was very pleasant and made check out a breeze. I liked the location it was near a popular bus stop and unbelievable udon. I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Celeste
"Location itself is easy to find but.."
Hotel location is easy to find but the parking you will miss if you aren't paying attention is like a little drive way wedged between the neighboring hotel... Everything great but the air condition isn't strong enough to cool the large king size room. The parking in the back of the hotel is very small with limited stalls though they do have a secondary parking but it is a block away but it does save you 5 bucks if you don't mind the walk but with alot to carry to and from is a hassle but if you're lucky there is always meter parking or if your staying on a sunday its free...
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Krystalyn
"It was ok."
Besides the incident I witnessed occurring here this place is great but, I'm not sure if I feel safe to stay here afain. Maybe they need more security I don't know.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"Parking fees."
Parking is problem at the hotel. Besides the $25 per day charge for it, there's almost no room to park behind the hotel. They offer another parking garage about 2 blocks away that's only $20 per day. The room was ok at best but clean and the hotel had more of an apartment complex feel to it than a hotel.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Good hotel for the price and location"
Harry at front of reception was excellent Very welcoming and very polite. Greeted us with a smile an made us feel welcome
1 night trip Feb 4, 2015
"Beware of extra fees"
All was well except at check in I was told my card would've charged an additional $200.00 for incidentals to be recreated 3 days after check out. I didn't see that coming but Ok no problem. Upon checkout the front desk wanted me to sign for $31.00 I had not used any incidentals they could not explain what the 31.00 was so I refused to sign.
2 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
Ava
"Love it"
Close to the beach. Resturant close by. Starbuck by the corner. Everything you need in the area.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
it is ok..for the money i paid is good,not expensive,great staff cleaning everyday and changeing towels...
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Much better options in Waikiki than this"
Bugs in the hotel room, stained carpets and stained and shredded curtain. Garbage and dirty linens from housekeeping left in hallway outside our room every day for hours. Very little hotel parking so you are expected to park 3 blocks away at another parking garage which you still pay $20 nightly for. I will never go back there.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Our 2 bedroom was spacious and clean with updated counter tops and furniture. However, I did not realize the hotel had no pool and they only have a few parking spots, so you have to go several blocks to park. For these two reasons, I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Basic Hotel, nothing fancy"
Very noisy at nights. Lacks ambience of any kind. Basic amenities. Housekeeping service was bad. They wouldn't do the dishes. And they didn't sweep the balcony for 3 days which had sand from the beach visit. Good location. Close to restaurants. Front desk staff was warm and friendly at all times.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Cockroach Hotel"
Pleasant staff, minimal comfort chair. Was moved from room 709 to 1005 after complaint of 3 cockroaches in bathroom and over nightstand, radio also made clicking sounds and made for poor reception.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Noisy, old rooms, almost no parking, slow wifi"
* Super noisy (they even provide you with ear plugs!) * Very old rooms (it's a converted apartment building) * Only a few parking spaces - you always need to park a few minutes walk from the hotel * Super slow wifi * They always add a surprise mandatory "Resort fee" (on top of what you pay to hotels.com)
2 night trip Dec 21, 2014
"Bad housekeeper!"
I stayed 2 of 7 nights with my family in this hotel. To be honest, the Room is clean. However, i have to say the housekeeper is really bad. I accidentally left one of my bags containing all four sports shoes, socks and two umbrellas in the room when i checked out and moved to other places. Only a few hours later, I called the frontdesk and they said i can come over to the hotel next day to check. When I came to the hotel next day morning, the service people told me the housekeeper found the bag and left it on her own car and ask me to pick up the 3rd day. Fortunately, my new hotel is not that far, When i came to the hotel the second time. They only gave me 3 pairs of our sports shoes. They said that's all what they found! Maybe, they threw away the rest shoes and socks and found umbrellas more useful in the rain season. I don't know? That is why i can only give one star.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Lanfeng
"ok but that would be my last time staying there."
Well first off all I booked a 3 bedroom suite. When I arrived there I was told there were no more 3 bedroom suites available. That really made me mad, and I had to settle for a 2 bedroom suite with one single room. They did comp our parking so that was nice. It was close to the club we we attended but the rooms were out dated. The hotel itself looked out dated. Parking was so limited I was afraid to move my car. I probably will not stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
to many added expenses that should have been included up front. Parking was 26 dollars and nearly inaccessible
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Nice hotel near the beach"
It was good I would give it better rating but parking is $40 a day Do your homework before renting a car
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Good basic Honolulu hotel."
Needed somewhere to stay for a week with my daughter while helping her move to Honolulu from California, job hunt, then move her in with cousins. So...not really a "vacation" trip. But this hotel is just off Kuhio and just 2-3 blocks from the beach and the "Disneyland" of Kalakaua Street on Waikiki. Comfortable enough room, good air conditioner, microwave and fridge. The staff was always helpful and friendly. The only problem was the parking situation. Normally we don't have a car for a whole Waikiki vacation. (Great bus system, all Waikiki is walking distance, expensive parking) but since this was a job search trip, I got a Honda Fit (thankfully a small car.) Insufficient parking. Narrow alleyway and sharp turn to get into the parking lot behind the hotel. Was lucky and got one of the...20?..spaces a couple times (if it is after 5pm, forget it!) Yes, they do provide overflow parking at a highrise parking lot 2 blocks away, but it makes for extra driving around the insane traffic (car and pedestrian) around Waikiki.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Lack of parking."
Hotel staff is nice but parking is 2 blocks away. Very inconvenient. Water in shower only got warm with handle turned on all the way. Trash under the bed so they obviously don't vacuum under there. They also charged a $41 hospitality fee for movies and use of their ps3 which is in the room even if you choose not to use any services. Room overall pretty small which we could deal with but too many other things wrong. No balcony either. You have to go out of your room to look at the city. Not worth the price that they're charging.
maui96732
"Great hotel!"
Great location - close proximity to everything. Great rooms at a great rate.
"Great hotel for the price"
This hotel is great because it's affordable, clean, and great customer service. The only thing I didn't like was that we were on 2nd floor right about the bar and you can hear loud voices throughout the nught. I'm a light sleeper so I didn't sleep well. Other than that I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
T
"Great hotel, great location and value"
This hotel is a great deal for the price. Very friendly and helpful staff. The location is good and within walking distance of a lot of restaurants, shopping, and bus stop. They charge a $15/night "resort fee" but you only have to pay it of you use the amenities, like shuttle, etc. my only complaint was the Internet didn't work, but there is a Starbucks right next door if you need to use the Internet.
9 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
"Outdated not what I expected."
The hotel rooms are very dated more of what I would expect out of a motel. There is no pool and the air conditioner is a window unit which does not put out enough.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Last minute bookin. And well worth it"
Two days. King size bed. Amazin Ac. Need I say more
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
bobby d
"Wireless internet is horrible, Parking is a joke"
They charge you parking, but can't guarantee parking...doesn't make sense. I am self-employed and I am always working. The internet would work maybe 30 minutes out of my 8 hour day.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Quality shopping &restaurants walking distance, staff very personable, negatives: parking minimal, street noise late night excessive (motorcycles)
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"One of the worst stays of my life"
I booked this hotel, because it had relatively low rate. Upon check-in, I was shown into a room, that had one little window - facing walk-way. So people who were going into their rooms, passed by, looking right in your bed. After asking to be put in a different room, I was put in a room facing directly another building and a balcony of an apartment. It was so close you could nearly touch it. In the middle of the day - both rooms were so dark, you would have to have lights on. After refusing to stay in either, I had to pay extra $15 / day for an "upgrade" to a room, which was ok, but by this stage, coupled with $15 resort fee, $15 upgrade, this hotel became more expensive than other hotels with 4 stars near by. I will leave the fact that there is a major construction going on right in front. One last thing - the manager, when checking out - and after giving me an attitude offered "cookies" to everyone else, who was checking out, BUT me. I thought it was a nice personal touch completing my horror stay at yet another horrible Aqua hotel. NEVER AGAIN AQUA hotels.... You should be closed down.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Close to all things good, easy parking"
enjoyed my stay, really used and enjoyed travel desk. Was very helpful and I knew what was told me was actually what went on.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
michele
"Very nice, clean and convenient."
The hotel room had very nice view to the street with a big balcony.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Mililani.
"PCS"
My husband and I PCS to HI and stayed at the Aqua Pearl. The room was a bit disappointing -there was a sofa in yes advertised room but not in the actual room. Service was excellent though -very friendly staff
14 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"room sucks"
did not apriciat 100 deposit,not told about by expidea,people spying on me,did not get rest,and did ask for smoking room,there was none ,got no rest,very rude desk people.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
tom
I have stayed at better, friendlier, less expensive hotels in Waikiki. I would not recommend this hotel
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Decent place to crash for a short stay"
I spent a short night here on a one-night layover in Honolulu. There were some nice things. The receptionist and security guard were very friendly. I like the location in the quieter part of Waikiki near the Canal, but still plenty close to the action. The room had a big, new TV, and there were high-quality toiletries. Decent air-conditioning. But my room didn't have any kind of a view or a balcony. And because the room faced out to an external hallway, it was necessary to keep the curtains closed. And while the bed and furnishings were reasonably new and clean, the room itself and the building are definitely worn. So, this place was okay -- but there are better choices in Waikiki, even among midlevel hotels back near the canal.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Noisey is all I can say"
Rate was high for the area in which it was located. It was impossible to sleep at night with all the bar noise below in the building even though I was on the 9th floor. No hotel amenities to speek of. It is a lower class hotel left early and found another hotel on island which was less expensive, much nicer and in a very convenient location for sight seeing Oh and very quiet ZZZZZ.
7 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"One night stay"
We booked this on the same day we stayed because of a travel delay. It was expensive and not a good value for the dollar. The rooms were very basic but clean. Front desk staff was polite. Had to park in secondary lot 5 minutes walk away as their lot has maybe 20 spaces.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014