All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
415 Nahua StreetHonoluluHI96815United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Regular internet service
    Comfortable
    Bad breakfast
Hotel was a little older, but very clean, and the staff was very friendly. They gave us tips on where to eat and how to get places, and were very accommodating.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2016
"nice but add all costs up front please"
Nice large room. Annoying that the Aqua hotels have an additional $15-20/day resort fee for "free" newspaper and coffee in lobby. Just add to your upfront fee and then the extras would be seen as perks vs something I just paid extra money for.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2016
Great location, lovely staff
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2016
"Kind of low end"
The rate was at the low end so all in all it was alright. The time I was here there is construction all around it, and a lot of Hawaiian thug types in the hotel, a lot of smoking both tobacco, weed and camping. Parking lot pretty noisy throughout the night. I didn't have a bad time here, but I'd likely not stay again
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2016
Douglas A
I truly enjoyed my stay. You have a great staff especially at the front desk. I told them my last trip to Oahu I stayed at the Waikiki Wave and it was terrible. The staff wasn't so friendly.
4 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
Helen
It was very good me and my family enjoyed the hotel the staff is very friendly and helpful everywhere was right there as advertised people are friendly
4 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
Herman
"Hotel good location"
Good location near food mall and beach. For hotel no pool and facilities. Room wifi slow and a big problem for me is air conditioning so noise and super noisy. Around a hotel got construction so loud since morning.
4 night business trip Feb 21, 2016
Nattanan
The room was infested with cockroaches & ants! The pictures on the Internet are nothing like what you see. They moved us to another room & it had bugs too. Will never stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2016
"Good hotel"
I needed another night in Honolulu, so I booked the Aqua Waikiki Pearl. The hotel met all my needs. However, when I went to check in, there was a problem with the name on the reservation. I called Hotels.com, and they fixed the problem. My granddaughter had a sun burn, so the unlimited movies was a real plus. I would stay in this hotel again.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2016
cynthia
"Roaches Everywhere"
All I can remember is that the room is infested. Roaches are roaming everywhere. Inside the bathroom, microwave, ref, floor.
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2016
"No parking(don't believe them) with dirty carpet"
No parking available. They will tell you they have parking, but when you get there, all the 10 spots in back are taken. You'll have to park two blocks away (if you're lucky) for $35. Massive construction noise starts at 7:30 a.m. so you won't be sleeping in. There are two different construction sites right beside the hotel. Also there is no direct path to the beach. You'll have to walk around huge the buildings between the beach and the hotel. There's a seedy bar on the street level and a seedy liquor store across the street. You can walk a couple blocks to the nicer hotel to watch people who are enjoying their stay in nice hotels.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2016
The air conditioning wasn't all that good. Needs to be more air couldn't barely feel it
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2016
"No frills but good service hotel"
Apelila was the best!! So warm and inviting!! Best front desk EVER!!!
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
Keoni
"Simple"
Simple as in its just a room that you stay in, go about your day; beach, eat, shop, etc. It is noisy as they are doing construction next door. Nevertheless, the price and location of the hotel, is a plus. Parking is pricey, and resort fee, $15.00 we didn't even take advantage of it (free movie rentals, beach towels, internet, coffee, water). Otherwise, I like that it's close to the big hotels.
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
Jem
"Ok but not dependable"
The room is quite dirty. Staff promise parking out back and charged 30.00 a day but when it came time to park they sent us blocks away to search at other hotels lots who said no. We are easy going so we eventually found spots butit wasn't what we wanted to spend our time doing. The room was dirty, pillows hard,, but location was fine.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
Ricki
"A dive!!!"
There are few reasons to ever stay in Honolulu and this sealed the deal. Luckily we were staying 1 night only before going to North Shore. Absolutely gross, horrible location.
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
"Bed Bugs"
It was ok until I found bed bugs and checked out immediately. When I notified hotel staff they offered to comp things off the room but there was no mention of heat treatment to any of my things or the space. The gentleman that helped me was very nice but I have a feeling this is not the first time this has happened.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"Great getaway great price"
Great customer service, really enjoyed the room, very clean and nice. Big bathroom not like those small ones in other hotels I've been to for this price. Very nice. Will be back for sure.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Jonah
"Close to strip convenient"
Simple and easy to get to and get to the strip. Easy to find and parking was nice. Staff was friendly especially a woman named Dawn super helpful and assertive
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
There was construction noise and stained carpeting but otherwise pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
"mahalo nui loa"
This was affordable convenient and better than i expected to be honest. Love Aqua Pearl staff. I watch a total jerk go off on the woman at the front desk and she remained professional all the way.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
"Not worth the rate"
Checking in was okay, clerk was pleasant however doesn't practice basic Front Desk 101. You should never say a guest room number aloud in public for others to hear. That is a no, no! The rooms was very undesirable. Was not able to walk in the carpet in bare feet as the carpet was just filthy. Bathroom not adequate. Bed not comfortable. Furnishings out of the 1970s. Room overlooked the main outside hallway so no way to let natural light in with lights on in the room. Also faced a parking lot and a building under construction which were not as bothersome as not being able to enjoy natural light. If you stay....at your own risk. If you can afford something better, stay away. There are better Aqua hotels than this one. Stay at Aqua Oasis.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Hector
"Nobody here speaks English"
The hotel pickup van took over 45 minutes to come pick us up, the hotel is less than 5 minutes away.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
"Waikiki getaway"
The place was nice and comfortable but a little outdated and needs better housekeeping. Close to the beach and shopping. Good location. Friendly staff
3 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
Sandra
"Very disappointing."
Chose this hotel for the Brand, low price, convenience, and customer reviews. I was disappointed from the time of check in and felt sense of relief when I checked out. I wasn't aware there was construction next door. I would have been nice if that information was added with the hotel info. I was travelling with my infant son and he would be startled awake early in the morning. The main issue I had was the carpet. It was filthy and I left a note along with a tip for housekeeping asking them to clean the carpet. I relayed the same message with the front desk before I left the hotel to attend a few medical appointments for my infant son. I have a 1 yr old boy who crawls around and it's pretty difficult and dangerous for me to keep him on the bed all the time so his hands and feet can stay clean. Sad to say, the carpet wasn't cleaned thoroughly and housekeeping forgot to pick up the blower that was left in the room. Luckily we checked out the next morning. Front desk didn't do much to rectify the problem or even show genuine empathy. Staying at this Aqua hotel ruined me for the Brand. During the stay I did take advantage of the free dvd rentals but unfortunately all the movies I wanted to watch with my son was either very dirty or severely scratched up. WiFi was a bit on and off or very slow at times.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Chen
"You get what you pay for"
Not enough front desk help. A parking lot separates the Hotel from major construction so lots of noise very early in the morning. Great price for Waikiki. Huge room.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2015
"Aqua Oasis Waikiki Joy"
Stay was fine. But when we got our credit card statement there were several charges that was not authorized because I prepaid our room online and paid insidentals in cash.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
Lawrence
Bed bugs
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
Theresa
"Very disappointing hotel"
Hotel was under construction while we were there. the front desk was not very helpful when we requested two double beds instead of one king bed. Felt like they we're more interested in charging more for a room.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
The ac wasn't the best but overall it was a good stay
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Milky
"Construction noise!"
The construction noise is outrageous!! Woke me up six days a week.
9 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Frederick
Horrible construction that never stopped-very noisy. The view from my room was the construction site.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
"Modest from the outside but wonderful room"
We live in Waimanalo and wanted to stay 1 night in Waikiki and the Aqua was the least expensive hotel. We spent $10 to upgrade the room at check-in and boy was it worth it! The "mini-suite" was HUGE and the air conditioning was wonderful and very, very quiet. This hotel is deceptive because it looks very average from the outside, but the room is very un-average...it's superb.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Bradley T
"Yes close by to ocean."
Staff help me with my needs n satisfaction tion..
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
The parking sucks. There's no pools all in all pretty ghetto. But the workers were very helpful. And nice! I pay 30$ hospitality fee for them to bring me just 2 towels. And 25$ for parking that was so small. Literally 10 stalls
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
SABLE
"3 Day Visit to Honolulu"
My experience was very brief but memorable for the wrong reason. Hotel NEEDS some attention. Very very Dated, Noisy with construction outside my room door and window from 6.30am everyday. It is really a 2 Star hotel. If you have a rental car prepare to pay a mandatory $25 per night Valet. Rooms are very basic but has essentials - phone, TV, iron & board and complimentary shower toiletries.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Bells
"Don't do it!"
Run down and not updated. There was also construction right outside our window and parking was horrible.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"The hotel was okay, nothing extraordinary."
Questionable location, under construction while we were staying. HEAVY construction! Wouldn't recommend, the neighborhood was in the middle of a lot of high rise construction. Dangerous traffic.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Lawrence
"hotel has good location near to beach and shopping"
This hotel is really old, and everything looks a little bit dark. Science I am traveling by myself, the room they arranged for me is at the end of the hall and really tiny. But it does has a good location to grocery store and good restaurants.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Christy
"Terrible bugs and cockroaches"
The staff was nice but the overall experience was terrible ,right now the hotel is expanding itself which means every morning at 6 AM you cant sleep at all because the construction noise is too loud.Also because the hotel is very exterior and open every night bugs and cockroaches were in our bathroom which was disgusting and to top it off the final bill was very confusing with ten different taxes,we had a roadtrip in the us for whole summer and never we have had such a confusing bill.But most of all i could bare the noise,the overcharging and a lot of other things but when there are cockroaches and bugs that will end it for me for this hotel thats why i dont reccomend anyone for that price to go there.Im staying anonymous because the hotel was so scetchy with theyr last bill that im afraid to show my name.Only pluss side was the staff and cleaning.
5 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Very disappointed and frustrated"
We have stayed at this hotel many times for family getaways and this was the worst experience we have had with any hotel ever! First of all, it was a very busy weekend all around Waikiki and at the time of check in, there was only person at the front desk. We waited 30 minutes to be helped! Second, when we were finally helped, we were advised that the 3 bedroom suite that we booked was no longer available and we had been given a separate 2 bedroom and standard room. The whole reason that we stay at this hotel is for the 3 bedroom so that our whole family can be together!! When I asked for an explanation, the lady said simply that these things sometimes happen in order to make accommodations for others. No apology....nothing! Lastly, I called early that morning asking if a rice cooker could be provided and was told that one could be brought up. Upon check in, I asked for one and the rude lady said she would have to look for one as if she were bothered. Turns out, she didn't even call for one and when I called the front desk again the guy said the same thing. And...one was never brought up and we never heard back from either one of them. Long story but don't stay here! The Aqua prides themselves on being a kamaaina hotel chain but there was definitely NO aloha here! Will NOT stay here again! Very sad because this was our favorite hotel....
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
LAUREN
"Inexpensive hotel but lacks in safety"
We stayed the whole week. We were eager to leave because of several incidents on the premises. We had a knock on the door in rhe middle of the night from a stranger that we saw earlier sitting in the parking lot and watching us enter the room. This was like a motel 5 except a higher price. You could see who is entering what room. Would not recommend this hotel unless you are travelling in large groups .
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Jude
Staff were great! The only thing I didn't like was the room itself: the walls were thin so I could hear people talking outside as they walked by and construction, and the carpets were stained.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Convenient, not plush"
We have stayed at this hotel four or five times on our way back to Colorado from Sydney, Australia. While we love the location, because we can park the car for a day while we attempt to overcome the jet lag, the hotel seems to be showing its age. Depending on your room's location, it can be quiet, or the street noise from downtown Waikiki can be constant and invasive. Parking is limited and the alternative to parking at the hotel can be hard to locate because of all the one way streets. Our most recent room was quite clean, but the hotel itself could use a facelift..
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
alfred
"36ved 5t"
5t was a great stay ca. w533 stay here aga5n!!!
2 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Michele
Awesome location and amazing staff Huge room. I shouldn't have to have more in review!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Marilyn
No- pool- no computer printers- plus 15$ each night- for what?? Coffee? Newspaper- ? Parking? Customer service excelent- location ok-
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
yahoska
Don't expect to having parking at your hotel as it's not provided. You have to pay $25+ for parking about two blocks over. Room and hotel conditions seem to be lacking, a remodel of the entire facility is needed! Cleaninglyness is also lacking. Overall I would not stay there again, not refer the hotel. Also be mindful of checking out charges, they tried to scan us for an additional $44+ dollars for beach towels that we had decline and parking pass for not parking at there hotel!! Pretty shameful
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Carl
"Nice hotel.Close to most of places ."
We were there for 5 nights. good price. They don't have a swimming pool but very close to the beach. Free towels to rent for the beach.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Yumiko
"Huge room, good location"
Good location, huge room, noisy, but but that comes with the location. Door lock was very finicky. (had to get new keycard 1-2 times a day)
Other trip Jun 22, 2015