All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
415 Nahua Street, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel and a very friendly staff!"
My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Aqua Waikiki Pearl! The hotel suite was huge and fit all seven of us perfectly! The hotel was in good condition and located right in the middle of everything!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Ashley
"Good hotel and close to shopping and beach."
Hotel staff outstanding and everything is very close.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Our Stay in Honolulu was made pleasant"
We had excellent suggestions for enjoying our vacation made by the staff and concierge at the Aqua Pearl in Waikiki. All the staff was pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Close to things"
Nice place to relax after shopping. Wish things was the same as Before.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Not worth the price"
Hotel is decent enough but costly. I have to mention that the room cleaning staff were honest. I had to leave the hotel in hurry for sight seeing and left the bags unlocked.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Close to Waikiki"
Third bedroom was a partitioned area off the common living space not exactly a separate bedroom as I was expecting and the 2 bathrooms were all connected so if you want privacy you had to go around and lock multiple doors then remember to unlock them. Only had dishes and flatware for 4 people in the kitchen.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Nana Deb
"Good location with all the basics"
Honestly, the Aqua Waikiki Pearl has everything you need since you shouldn't be spending most of your time in your room anyways. All the basics with friendly and courteous staff was perfect for us. Great location as well.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Family Vacation 2014"
Hotel is decent for those who do not use the amenities but just want a clean bed and kitchen. TV was only in the living room. Parking is a premium but their overflow parking was not far at all. The location is great and kitchen was fully set up all you need is your food and liquids. Beach towel service was great. We would go there again.
3 night family trip May 11, 2014
On my reservation it said we could get a roll away bed for free but that was not the case according to the hotel. Beds weren't very comfy, but the hotel was a great location in Waikiki and I would stay again.
2 night trip May 14, 2014
Casey
"the staff was really helpful"
our stay was great, there was a guy at the front desk he was great his name is KEVIN, great customer service. thank you so much .
6 night trip May 7, 2014
gerardo aguilar
"Staff extremely good"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would rate them a 10. Short walk to the beach. Room was ok.
2 night trip May 4, 2014
"Neutral"
Our stay was very convenient especially when it's on Waikiki. The only thing that I can say was a down fall was our location of our room. The only view we had was a building across from us that sort if look ghetto. My friends and felt uncomfortable opening the curtains because we see that they could see us we closed it half way, wish the window was tinted or something. Overall the stay was fair. It was convenient and clean. Front desk agent were friendly and it was kind for them to let me borrow an umbrella when it was raining. It didn't stay in the room much but it was nice coming to a comfortable bed after a long day of adventure. Mahalo for the hospitality.
2 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
Valerie
"Great Little Hotel"
I stayed here at the beginning of April 2014 for a long weekend, and absolutely loved it. The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful, and cheerful (even those on the midnight shift!). It was very close to the beach, there was a grocery store around the corner from it, and all my tours picked me up around the corner (at another hotel, incidentally) from this one. This is not a super fancy place. The walls are pretty thin. But it is close to everything, clean, safe, and has great staff. Now, my shower drain was clogged, and the faucet in my sink leaked, but the staff was very quick about repairing them. I can't hold the leak faucet and clogged drain against them (things happen!), but I do appreciate and commend their quick response. I never had problems after that! I have been recommending this place to people, and would definitely stay there again!
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Irritating"
The hotel it's self was clean and good sized for the price but the management was terrible. I had to call several times after my leave to have them release the $100 hold on my account. Every time I called they were more and more irritated. I wouldn't have kept calling if they had released the money when they said they did. I was the one who should of been aggravated on the phone with them, not the other way around. Being a local from the islands I was hoping to be treated with a bit more respect. Enjoyed the nice room but you won't see that $100 again until 3 days after your checkout. Won't ever stay again.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"Room keeping was unacceptable..."
Hotel stuff were all kind and high ability, but room cleaning was unsatisfied. When I take a shower first night, sands of previous resident had been left on the bathtub, they never change the face towel to the new one (why they do not exchange all used towels?), floor carpet was every time dusty.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Gonzales
Staff were kind and warm. Hotel was very clean. Location was close to beach and restaurant. Would come back again.
4 night trip Apr 23, 2014
David Nguyen
"Wonderful"
The service was great, staff was very pleasant and helpful. Room was big and clean
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2014
Josefina
"Helpful staff and Clean environment"
I really enjoyed my stay at the Aqua Waikiki Pearl. On this trip, we were constantly moving and had days filled with activities. My last concern was the hotel because I knew we wouldn't spend much time there. The time I did spend there was restful and peaceful; which is exactly what I needed in between activities. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful and housekeeping kept rooms clean and comfortable. Overall my stay was excellent!
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"The location of hotel is very good"
Location is very good except the road cleaning trucks make noise. But that is beyond hotel's control. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They greeted every-time we met them which felt good. Room was spacious and clean.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Location was excellent hotel staff very helpful, went out out of their way to make our stay as pleasant as possible. If possible I would give them 5 thumbs up!!!! Thanks D R Wilson
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Donald Wilson
"Efficient, Clean, Friendly Staff"
I stayed here one night for business while visiting from Maui. The staff is the best thing about this hotel. They were so friendly and helpful! I left my car keys in the room the day of check out and they called me right away to let me know they had them at the front desk. The hotel and room overall was clean. It's definitely an efficiency type hotel, but it was only a 2 minute walk away from my customer and the location was convenient to all the Waikiki spots. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
the parking conditions were horribly bad to tight of a space, and you have to walk two to three blocks down to park your rental and walk back to the hotel and you have to pay $20.00 a day to park your rental car their and you don't get that money back. I spend 40.oo for two nights to park my car and I dis not get that money back. I thought hotels suppose to provide their guests with parking. this is not a good experience for me on this hotel
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
estea
"Affordable and Descent"
Its a good hotel and it is convenient great location and they allow pets.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
T
"Waikiki"
Staff were great and very friendly. Only a five to ten minute walk to the beach. Had roaches in the kitchen and not a complete set of outdoor furniture. Bedding and bathroom were up to date.
3 night trip Mar 12, 2014
Audry
I would stay there again. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Sasha
"Awesome staff, close to beach & shopping"
Each and every one of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was a good size, but carpet was a bit sticky.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"fairly close to beach"
overall I was somewhat disappointed in this property. the main drawback was the location - I would not recommend this area of Waikiki - there is a sports bar in the building and there was lots of noise in the evening - in particular loud motorcycles all hours of the night - I would not recommend this property and would not stay here again
10 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
russell jaeger
"nice"
friendly and very clean
3 night trip Mar 4, 2014
"Excellent Staff Service- particularly Harry & Paul"
No problems while staying- my only comment would be that it would have been better to have a room with a balcony or doors/window you could leave open!
11 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2014
Faye & Lauris
"A little bit noisy"
Outside the window is the street and there is a bar downside. It is a little bit noisy.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"walking distance to stores and restaurants"
wonderful time didn't want to leave. room was clean. staff was nice and helpful
7 night trip Jan 29, 2014
steve
"Hotel was overbooked."
When we got there, we've been told that hotel was overbooked. And moved different location. And there, they only had us in studio with one bed. I booked as 2adults and 2 children. Supervisor there was wonderful to accommodate us, giving free parking for 2 days, extra bed, making sure we are okay. Staying there was fine. We were there to visit to our families, so we just needed to place to sleep. That's why I rated aqua Waikiki in low grade. Thank you.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
chi
"Nice hotel and beach was close."
Was able to walk to beach in about 5 minutes. Room was clean.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Nice, clean hotel. Walking distance to the beach."
Staff was very friendly and room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"overall hotel experience"
Not bad
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2014
"Pretty good"
The room was super nice for the price we paid. The only thing was we could everything next door unless we had our tv on really loud and i just wish they had a bigger parking lot.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2014
"Convenient But Needs Updating"
Staff was very positive and helpful. First night took 4 trips to front desk to get in room. Key cards didn't work at all. Security card had to let me in. Telephone also did not work. Finally got TV working. Beds were hard. I prefer a softer bed. I asked to be moved and second room on a higher floor was much larger with a balcony but it overlooked other hotels, not Waikiki beach.Hotel was convenient, just behind Macys store. Starbucks, mini mart near by. Carpets needed to be replaced. I would not stay here again. Did allow a pet but I ended up not needing this item. Evening noise carried.
4 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Scottie Lady
"Good hotel. Near Resturant."
Good hotel. Friendly service. Close to all the shops. There is a Japanese undo Resturant. And a seafood buffet next door. Beach it's 5 mins walk.
2 night trip Jan 28, 2014
Li
Overall a good stay. The rooms are very large, the beds are comfortable and the location is perfect--within walking distance to the beach, shopping, and restaurants. My complaints are relatively minor except one: the carpet desperately needs a cleaning. As soon as you walk in the room, stains are obvious. I was in room 410 and the carpet was the same in my parents' room, 804. It just kind of made the room seem dingy overall when it otherwise would not have been. Other than the carpet, because of the location, the place was noisy due to traffic and the balconies just overlook the street, so are nothing special.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Getting a bit dated"
Overall would be 3.5 but can only give a 3 or a 4 - better than a 3 but not quite a 4. The only things I could really fault were that things were getting a bit dated - like the air conditioner was old and hence loud to cool the room down, and that the room window looked straight out into the open public hallway so there was no privacy with the curtain open - a shame in beautiful Hawaii.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Adele
Hotel is really nice, I enjoyed my stay there. My only problem was parking was a little inconvinient, however the hotel staff is very helpfull in every matter.
6 night family trip Jan 16, 2014
"ALOHA! Nicest most helpful staff! Beautiful Hotel!"
We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was worth every penny, but was reasonable all the way around. We will be back again and you will not be disappointed if you book here! There are rooms with better views so if that is something you need make sure to book one of those specifically! We didn't have the best view but we could still see the water! Plus, we didn't stay in our hotel much! Aloha!
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
SLOHoneymooners
"convenient location, nice staff, a bit loud"
The staff is super friendly, and the room was spacious and comfortable and I can't expect anything better for a budget price hotel. Very convenient microwave and fridge in the room, too. The reason I gave it only 5 stars is that the entrance to the room is along the outside wall. So everyone who passes the room on the way to the elevator can be heard inside since the outside walk way cannot be carpeted to muffle the footsteps or talking. My neighbors were also in the habit of banging the door loudly. If you're a light sleeper who goes to bed early or wants to sleep in, this isn't for you.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
"WiFi in Room horrible"
The second star for their nice and very friendly. But, the WiFi in my room don't last and the signal was so bad.
2 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
L
Good room for an affordable rate.
3 night family trip Jan 9, 2014
"good price for location"
most of the staff are nice. i enjoyed my stay, but im not sure i come back to this hotel. on my 1st day, i found other guest's hair and some stuff remaining in bathroom. plus, the sheets was not clean (found blood spots, shoe print etc.). so i asked on the notes with tip on second day, it did not work. so i asked the front desk, it did not work. after all, it took 3 nights to get clean room and new sheets.
7 night trip Jan 1, 2014
K
"Nice staff uncomfortable beds"
The hotel was ok. Staff was nice and pretty chill which I liked and the free wifi was a plus. I think the free wifi was the best thing they had though. The bed was really uncomfortable! It's too hard and the pillows are really flat. My bf and I would wake up with aches and pains. I was also a little disappointed we didn't have a comforter. This place is good for a day or two. We stayed for 3 nights and were missing our own beds.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
ing
"Central location and pet friendly"
I recently stayed at the Aqua Waikiki Pearl for a second time and it was better than the first time. The hotel staff , excellent customer sevice, very informative and friendly. I really appreciate that. I would recommend this reasonably priced hotel that has basic amenities that nearly duplicate all the comforts of home.
5 night trip Dec 28, 2013
PJQ
"Close to beach, but noisy"
Got the parking-lot view on floor near the laundry machines -very noisy from cars, laundry-mat, slamming doors, crying babies and morning wake-up @ sun-up from chirping bird army - no kidding!! Rooms are quite a bit older than the photos. Staff is really nice, helpful. Stayed thru new year's - received a gift bag with snacks, a unexpected nice touch.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
vbnk
"Horrific even for a three star."
The hotel should be torn down. I can't put into words what I paid to stay here on New Years Eve because it will make me cry. Anything over one dollar would be too much. I would have felt cleaner and more relaxed had I slept on the beach. I might have even felt safer. It is probably the most depressing hotel I have ever stepped in. Of note, the lights were so dim I am convinced the establishment was trying to hide something very scary from you. I did not check under the bed; too much. The staff is friendly but that does not make it worth your money. I am sure a Wal Mart Greeter could make you feel just as special. Save your money and go camping. I am NOT joking.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014