All hotels in Sparks, Nevada, United States of America
1100 Nugget Ave, Sparks, NV, 89431, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good deal"
The room was huge and really nicely decorated. I was surprised that it was so high quality at such a good price.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2015
Martha
"Oakland on the move in Reno."
Great room, price. Hotel located off highway with good restaurants and atmosphere. Excellent pool and hot tub.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2015
Anthony
"West Tower stinks!"
West Tower is low-end for the same price as East Tower, which is remodeled and nicer. Very disappointed in our room.
Great stay! Great rate!
"Fire alarm"
The fire drill went off for 3and a half hrs after id been driven for 9hrs other than that was a great stay, clean friendly helpful.
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2015
shannon
No refrigerator. No microwave. Clean room. Great price.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Jon
To smokey
3 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Not bad"
The hotel is not new. The room I stayed was clean and comfortable. However, it does not look liked the pictures shown in the website. The hotel was built in 1990's and stayed there. (It still has a 23 in tube TV in the room with snows on most of the channels except the Hotel Channel.) The only "wow" place I found was the swimming pool. Again, I do not have any complain. The room is clean, that was all I needed.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Anniversary Getaway. Great Stay."
Wonderful 35th anniversary celebration for my wife and me.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
i really enjoyed the stay although no refrigerator in room overall all was good
1 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"fun time"
Fun time
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Another stay at the Nugget"
This is our getaway spot. Easy to get anywhere in Sparks/Reno area. Walking distance to theaters, night life. Our room was clean/fresh, bed comfortable. Staff is always nice
Teresa A
"Good Stay"
One niter for a medical appointment.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
Robert E
Was there one night, did not gamble or eat at hotel, but the pool is indoors and is huge. That was great for the kids
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Casey
"Friendly helpful"
Quiet peacefull & a great view
1 night trip Aug 17, 2015
Dayna
"Very outdated rooms"
I was downgraded from the original room I booked because I had a pet and the room was not in good shape at all. They had tape holding some of the wallpaper down. The room was extremely outdated! The beds were horrible! Had I known their pet rooms were going to be such a dump, I would have booked somewhere else. Very disappointed.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Nugget Sparks"
Stayed on our way from Az to Northern California, traveling with a small dog. This place is truly dog friendly, clearly marked where to walk your pet. The floor we stayed on had other dogs you could hear barking as you walked down the hallway, but not while you were in your room. The room was clean and large and smelled fresh. Check in staff was very friendly and informative. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Tahni
"Nice ncheap"
Room was clean and hotel was nice .
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Cathy
It was perfect...the place is tops
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Jeffrey
Check in is ridiculous. If you are not a gambler, not the best choice. Parking also ridiculus.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2015
"Horrible"
The valet workers were rude, lost our keys. The room was not very clean hair in shower. The pillows are very small and not very comfortable. I will never stay there again.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Dirty"
Stayed two nights for business. Service was very nice and quick. Room furniture was very dated. Upholstered chair next to bed was old, stained, and clearly soiled. Bathroom was dirty, with strands of hair all over the shower and vanity. Phone was 10-15 years old and had stains from drinks, etc. visible all over it. Datedness and dirtiness of room made the stay pretty unpleasant. One can probably not expect more for the price I assume.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
"Traveler Beware!!!"
OK - let me begin by saying I have stayed at this hotel 12 times in the past 11 months - this one was absolutely the worst. The mattress was literally dipped in the middle, the bathtub was so sloped by the drain it was disorienting, there were spots in the room that the wallpaper ("gramma-floral-esque") and trim were peeling off, and the food - please eat ANYWHERE else - i have never had any decent there that didn't kill my stomach the next day. In my honest opinion - even the smoking deal that you get on Hotels.com is paying too much for this hotel. Hopefully, my travel Reno is done, but if i do have to return, it will NOT be to the nugget.....
3 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Thom
"Spacious and elegant"
Love this hotel. It is spacious and opulent. The room was large with a comfortable bed. Somewhat less sound-proofed than newer properties but not intolerable. The casino was spacious -- not nearly as crowded as the Vegas rowdiness.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Cheryl
"Just ok"
Hotel room had a sewer type odor. No microwave no refrig. On the plus side room bigger than most. Train tracks and recycler across the street. Recommend valet parking as hotel parking is not close. Not much out in that area of Sparks. Will probably stay somewhere else on next visit.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"i like this resort"
we only used the resort for lodging. we stayed in this hotel twice, once in west tower and the other time in the east tower. Access to the resort is easy and great, not crowded and very close to i80. carpets a bit worn out, but absolutely no bad odor. Hotel staff gave great recommendations for places to eat and was friendly, efficient and helpful. About the only feature that for some people would be a negative is its distance from the 'strip'. To me, this was not an issue, I am used to hopping in my car to get anywhere. visitors usually mature, unlike cheaper places. I would definitely go back.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
ovadia
"Pet friendly, decent price."
It was clean but old. The front desk person that checked us in looked bored and the hotel operator was rude. But they take pets which is nice.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Needs a little update"
A little smokey in the lobby, room service was limited, mattress was uncomfortable. Needs a little updating
3 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Hot August Nights"
The air conditioner had a mind of its own. It was a very Hot on Hot August Nights. The room was very hot and the 3 of us got little sleep due we could not breathe. We used cold wash clothes to lay over our faces. NO safe, no refrigerator, no microwave. Only 1 small bar of soap, for 3 people. No coffee cups, only 2 glass drinking cups . Only one small trash can in entire room. No trash receptacle in bathroom. The toilet seat was so low and had no bar grip handles, which made it very difficult get off the seat without someone pulling you up. The floors were not vacuumed the entire 3 day stay.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Teri
"Nice reasonable price. I don't like Casinos."
It was good nights sleep at a very reasonable rate.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Matthew
We happened in on "Hot August Nights" we enjoyed all the activity going on. The hotel was clean and the staff courteous. We enjoyed our stay.
3 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Alice
"Good stay for the money."
Outdated casino and kids running around (which was strange since it's a casino) but the room was very nice, clean and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
Valerie
"Good value pet friendly"
Nice room, good value, good service. Fun casino as well.We will stay here again. And pet friendly
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
William D
"Old, but not bad"
The place is a bit old and do NOT get a room facing the interstate, it is loud! We got a room like that originally, but they cheerfully moved us. Overall, not a bad place, and for $30 you can't beat it!
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Room was next to a railroad real loud beds were beyond horrible hotel staff was real friendly helpfull and room was clean.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Bryan
Great place to stay. Serves in restaurants were a little slow.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Beautiful room great rate!
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Surprised by overall condition of this hotel. Expected it to be much older. It was a great place to stay and we will stay again. Price was super!
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Juanita
"Hotel Review"
Stay was enjoyable. Room was very comfortable and neat. Very pleasant. Just wished front desk would have brought up toothpaste. Also, when we arrived valet parking Attendant was rude and did not greet us but rudely told us to park our car did not tell us what to do next. Need better customer service.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
We have been here many times but since it was sold some time ago a lot of the area is no longer being used and so it means fewer options when staying there.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Gladys
"Disappointing"
The room was ragged and needs to be updated. There were really no places to plug in chargers for phone and other technology.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Katherine
it was nice and clean relaxing staying at this hotel. I was here for the Hot August Nights it was really good the cars were just across the street. I will come back again but for more days. thank you
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
teresa
Toilet was dirty
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Awesome place to stay"
It was my husbands and my wedding anniversary. The room was great only slight problem the bathroom mirror had toothpaste on it from some previous guest.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Anita
"Good value!"
Great value! East wing is updated and costs $17.00 more. Free shuttle to the airport every half hour.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2015
"Luxury for Cheap"
Loved the customer service, loved the free room upgrade, loved the hotel restaurant options, and the mellow casino. Thanks Nugget I'll be back!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2015
Kiara
Convienent for hot August nights parade but next time I'm staying at Grand Sierra Hotel. The rooms are great with better service and more amenities like a refrigerator in every room.
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Clean"
Just 1 night to see some family. Rooms were clean. Walls a little thin, could hear the room next door pretty clearly. Nice Casino.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"I wouldn't suggest valet parking on a busy day"
Good and a major bad: GOOD- it was a very comfortable hotel. Though, we didn't make use of all the hotel had to offer, because we were out of the hotel for most of the time. BAD- Barely anyone picked up the phone lines, outside of the front desk. A MAJOR bad, we literally waited almost a full hour for our valet car to come in, after being told it was going to take 20 minutes.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Horrible wait for parking and elevator wait was so long I had to push my grandmother who has Parkinson's through the parking garage to get us to our room. Security guard Tricia was amazing and helped push my grandmother to the car. The customer service manager was really good as well!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015