All hotels in Sparks, Nevada, United States of America

Regular internet service
    Service is adequate
    Clean
    Poor vibe
"Not such a good experience this time..."
No hot water for the shower Christmas morning!!!! Water heater broke for the entire tower!!! No sheet between the comforter and fitted sheet Valet dropped my key fog and broke it...
Response by Nugget Casino Resort
On behalf on the Nugget Resort Casino team, I apologize that you did not leave our property with a positive memory but will pass your feedback along to appropriate team members to ensure we can address your concerns as a learning opportunity to deliver better service to our valuable guests.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Matthew
"Family friendly hotel"
Kids like the indoor pool, the only downside was we have to wait in lobby for room cleaning though we checked in around 9:30pm. We booked the room, not sure why need wait for a clean room so late.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
HONGJIAN
"Good value but poor service."
Took Too long to check in (30 min). Did not get two double beds as requested
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
Mehrdad
"Worth the price"
In East wing, double queen room. Room was clean and comfortable. Can't pick and chose your neighbors though. Amazing how consideration for others has gone down hill.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2015
michael
The hotel was great but could not get any ice on most floors. Vending machines for drinks were all empty
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
"family get away"
I had two rooms in the same tower, both were the same. The problem was they had left the TV cabinet in the room when they put the new screen in room, so you couldn't see the tv from the sofa and the remote didn't work from the bed
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
dennis
"Very disappointing experience"
A room heater didn't work properly. just cold air was recirculated. I talked with a guy at a front desk but the person was very rude and unkind and I didn't get any proper support. Very disappointing experience.
"Ok if not full house"
Housekeeping did not come the first day. No top sheets on either bed. Had to call. Took 1.5 hours to get sheets to room. Buffet wait was 2.5 hours. They ran out of pagers. Generally, this hotel is not designed or staffed for full capacity.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Todd
"No thanks!"
Construction started at 8:30 am in the room above me, so loud that I packed up and left. Room very outdated, unnecessary old furniture overcrowded the room to where we couldn't open the connecting doors, carpet and fixtures were old and worn.
Christina
Too noise, cannot sleep
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"Great value"
Great value hotel nice rooms and amenities. Would definitely recommend for any stay in the Reno area.
"Love the Nugget"
Nice place
4 night trip Dec 24, 2015
"Christmas trip 2015"
Christmas trip to visit my kids. I usually always stay at the Nugget great restaurants and close to everything. Excellent staff!
6 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"Ski Trip"
It was pretty busy and the staff was a bit overwhelmed. Took forever to check in. Even though we booked a non smoking premier room, they wanted to give us a deluxe smoking room with our two small children. However indoor pool is awesome. Especially for the kids. Food is okay, but choices are limited.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Sven
"never again"
we stopped for the night to see family, the west tower is very outdated. will think twice before staying at this hotel again
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
andrew
"Xmas Family Trip"
Xmas Family trip. All went well---hotel a bit dated, but overall a great experience
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"Satisfied :)"
Loved it. Will come back anytime.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
Alex
I had pick King size bed, cause I was told that there's a sofa bed in the room, but a regular sofa instead, not enough pillows & towels (specially face towel) there's only 1 of each. Very disappointed, I ask the lobby for a role away bed (but no available bed).
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
All was good but no hot water on Christmas day. You forgot to mention 100 resort fee. REALLY inclusive
3 night trip Dec 23, 2015
Rodney
"winter relaxing at the nugget"
We love the nugget. Room rate are great food is Good and reasonable prices. We had a relaxing time. And we love pool, hot tub and exercise room.
4 night romance trip Dec 21, 2015
carol
No complain, all ok.
3 night business trip Dec 20, 2015
Sorin
"No Hot Water"
Although I have heard about hotel renovations, the rooms do not look like they have been renovated in 30 years. There was no refrigerator in the room, no ice bucket, and the ice machine did not work. On Christmas morning we had plans with family, and there was no hot water in the hotel for five hours. At one point there was a line for the elevator and we had to wait 10 minutes to get up to our room. Because we had booked on this website we could not get any kind of refund for our time there.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Room and hotel were clean and looked great (although coming from a State where smoking is prohibited inside, I thought it was a bit stinky). Staff was not very friendly, answered my questions but was short as though it was an issue to be of assistance to me.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Connie
"Great property"
Clean and fun
1 night trip Nov 13, 2015
"Disappointing service"
Very enjoyable, except for the check-in. Long line way past the posts. Only two people checking people in and one was constantly on the phone. Very long wait just to get checked in. Very disappointing. We will consider other hotels in the future.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Janice
The room furniture was dirty, baby crib was dirty, around the bed was dirty and dusty, chairs were dirty, bedding sheets had stains. I do not plan to ever stay at this hotel again. Not only dirty room but smelly too.
2 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
jamal
"not good this time"
Stayed here before, this time the hot water went out preventing a shower to wash off casino smoke. No notice, kind of said"tough luck ". I asked to be comp'd for the room, they declined though we've enjoyed stays there before and the room rate cheap.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
kenneth
"sucked"
Just a just picked the wrong night for myself ..... Very crowded... Busy.. But it also was Christmas Eve night ... Didn't get any sleep the walls were extremely loud w flushin toilets and running water... Also I wasn't able to take a hot shower in the morning on Christmas day due to water pipe explosion.. No HOT WATER AT ALL!!!! Not hapoy! Clerk compensated very very little... I was so unhappy upon leaving to go see family ... I felt like an unmade bed and in refreshed ..
1 night trip Dec 24, 2015
tracey
"Good run for the money..."
best value for us to stay while skiing....for holidays. Since there's trains, containers and other industrial related companies that bit noisy. Wish they could reinforce their windows to eliminate some noises.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Everything was good except the wifi didn't work.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2015
Micheal
"No more Nugget for us."
We found hair in the bathroom and one of the walls looked dirty. Pillows were not comfortable. Food at Rosie's restaurant was greasey and poorly presented. We'll not be returning.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
"Fisher stay Christmas 2015"
Staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"Pretty good"
Pool and fitness center were nice. Restaurants were actually pretty good as well. Really enjoyed the oyster bar.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Quick trip"
Perfect for a quick getaway in Reno. We weren't there long but would definitely stay again next year we're in town.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Shalene
"Family ski trip"
The window in our room is not tight. Cold wind around windowsill area. Swimming pool water kept at a nice warm temp!! Hot tub does not allow children under 14:~(. It seems there isn't a place for a quick bite to eat, at least when we needed it. The deli was closed whenever we were hungry.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
Lucy
Wonderful. Slept like a log.
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2015
Janet
"Reno stay"
Traveling late and arrived to the hotel . We were able to have a late checkout which allowed us to get the rest you needed.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Dec stay at Nugget"
Bed was not comfortable, very hard. Good at Rosie's was good. Sadly the Pauly Shore show was awful.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"okay for yourself, but on referral"
The room looks big, view from window of train tracks wasn't good, bed was too soft and need to be replace, the neighbor had a baby the cry almost all night making us wanted to change room, overall I will still come back but not refer anyone...
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
DONALD
"Tired Decor in Rooms"
Stayed for a Christmas Party.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2015
Beth
Didn't know about $100.00 for deposit but was waived thankfully by management! Rooms need updating it's like grandma's house with the wallpaper! Views were spectacular from my room! Friendly staff and service!
1 night trip Dec 16, 2015
"Not Good"
Was charged for a upgrade I didn't want. Bad stay this time. Room was dirty, had dirty towels, hair in bathroom and remember this was an upgraded room. East tower 28th floor need a key to get into the hall way. Rooms are no different than the 5th floor. Except for a fridge you cant use because its sour.
2 night family trip Dec 15, 2015
ROBERT
Best deal for the price. The restaurant serves a wonderful daily buffet
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
Rooms were nice plenty of room. We did get one room that heater wasn't working & after maintenance trying fixing it they moved us to another room. Service was great. Will stay there again
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
Pat
"Snowbird2015"
We arrived Friday afternoon and did not leave the hotel/casino complex until Tuesday morning. We stayed in the west tower which is the older of the two but still had a very large comfortable room. We ate at the coffee shop and the buffett, both were reasonable in quality and price. The casino was clean and had easy access for my husband to push my wheelchair. We plan to return soon.
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Muriel
"Nice upgrades"
Out of Kings beds so upgrade me to a suite
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
Lyle
"Best stay in northern Nevada!"
Close to everything, best night club in northern Nevada. I love this place
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Ian
"Love the nugget"
The nugget is always where we stay. when we go to Reno.
"Relaxing Stay"
We always love the Peppermill, the rooms are so comfortable and their attention to detail is impeccable. We are so relaxed when we stay here. I have stayed at most of the Reno Hotels and the Peppermill is one of the best.
"Rooms"
Nice hotel, the showers clogged up to above my ankles. Kind of gross, only downfall. Nice size room, asked for one bed but still got 2 queen size beds, it's okay we got to jump from bed to bed like little kids do!