All hotels in Anthony, Texas, United States of America
9401 S Desert Blvd, Anthony, TX, 79821, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"DESAYUNO"
Cierran muy temprano la hora del desayuno, las personas que viajamos de placer, acostumbramos levantarnos entre 8 y 9 de la mañana, el tiempo que transcurre para alistarse fácilmente dan las 10 de la mañana, el restaurant termina de atender a las 9:30, pareciera que este horario lo tienen para 1.- que no desayunes y así tener menor costo, 2.- realices el check out muy temprano, y realmente la mayoría de la gentes que usamos este tipo de hotel no estamos pensando en levantarnos demasiado temprano, deben mejorar sin duda este punto,
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Victor
MX
"Mision route van oude kerken gerede"
Prima hotel, prima zwembad en erg behulpzaam personeel o.a. Toen het bellen met de gsm naar een nummer van de overheid in de usa niet wilde lukken.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
vp
NL
"El mejor para descansar"
Excelente hotel un servicio de primera lo recomiendo ampliamente queda un poco lejos de los mall y outlet para las compras pero por lo que ofrecen vale la pena, muy limpio y cómodo y un riquísimo desayuno
2 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Sergio
MX
"Un buen hotel, muy higiénico"
Con respecto de otros hoteles Best Western se preocupa mucho por mantener las instalaciones su hotel muy limpias, me pareció muy padre que incluso el control de la tele lo desinfectan, sus áreas de mejora, definitivamente el desayuno, sería muy recomendable ofrecer algo más Aus clientes por lo demás todo muy bien.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
Mayra
"BUEN HOTEL"
ES UN HOTEL MUY TRANQUILO, SE PUEDE DESCANSAR AGUSTO. AUNQUE SI ESTA UN POCO RETIRADO DE LOS MALL'S
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
michael
DK

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN Oasis of the Sun

"Best Western Oasis of the Sun"
08/19/15 Ramon V Carlsbad, United States
It was a clean hotel. The check in was great and the front desk let us know of a food event that was occurring up the street. The pool was nice. The rooms were a bit dated, but overall were comfortable.
08/01/15 Shelli030
I travel for a living and have stayed in many hotels, both chain and boutique. I do love the best Western chain, and am a rewards member, but often find them rather pricey for what normally is a 6 to 8 hour stay for me. I don't use the pools, rarely have time for breakfast, I check in very late and check out very early, no work out for me. That being said, I do enjoy being comfortable, feeling safe, and demand extremely clean surroundings. The Best Western in Anthony was a treat, I did stay slightly longer than usual. It was priced higher than some, lower than others, so a good value overall. I enjoyed a comfortable bed, (one weird lumpy pillow), the place was immaculately clean, and the breakfast was filled with nice choices. The orange juice had some weird solid floaties in it, but otherwise, breakfast, a rare treat for me, far exceeded my expectations. Don't let the motel design dissuade you from trying this delightful place. Desk and housekeeping were very nice and helpful, even though I didn't get a "goodie" bag other reviewers mentioned for being a rewards members, I did get a great stay!
"Satisfaction guaranteed"
07/29/15 Barbara P Albuquerque, New Mexico
This is our second stay at this hotel. It is conveniently located near Wet n Wild waterpark and that is our primary purpose for staying there. It is clean and comfy and the pool is nice. The breakfast bar is sufficient for this type of hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable and affordable place to stay near the waterpark.
"keith chunn"
07/26/15 Keith C
very nice place i have been here two days the only complant i had was the two tv channals i watch the most worked for a few hours the they got all fuzzy other then that i had a great stay its close to El Paso three truck stops at this exit five fast food restrants
"Fun in the sun "
07/09/15 texlatraveler Coushatta, Louisiana
This hotel is awesome... Always clean and friendly staff that will help you with anything you need! Adjacent to Wet 'n Wild water park and not too far from casino, horse racing and shopping. The beds are comfy, great pillows and good pricing! I have stayed here several times with each stay as enjoyable as the previous.
"A quiet, clean place to stop"
07/06/15 lonestarlizard Austin, Texas
We chose this property because we did not want to linger in the El Paso rat race overnight. It turned out to be a wise decision. We were checked in by Arcadia at the lobby desk. He was friendly and had us on the way to our room within a few minutes. The lobby Is not huge but it does have ample room with enough furniture to relax with a cocktail after a day's driving. It also contains the breakfast dining area. Our room was on the second floor which is served by an elevator and stairs. It was a fairly large room, decorated nicely and the king bed was very comfortable. Although the hotel is close to I-10, we heard no noticeable noise. There are not many full service restaurants close by but there are enough fast food places within a few block radius. Breakfast the next morning was above average for a budget hotel and we both enjoyed the eggs, bacon and other items. Otee, the lady keeping the area clean and the serving line full was a delightful person. This place doesn't have any majestic views or walk-to dining close but it is an inexpensive, well-maintained property that I can recommend.
"Convenient Location to Hi-way and Waterpark"
06/15/15 David G Hubbardston, United States
I chose this hotel for a project at Ft. Bliss, because the hotels closer were far too expensive. This location is about 1/4 of a mile from a large Water Park and also close to many options for fast food. Outdoor entrances with only one elevator for a two story building; close to the highway although I did not notice the noise while sleeping during the day.
"Best place to stay in Anthony"
06/09/15 utahtransplant08 Utah
We have been to this hotel 3 times now and are always very pleased with the service and the quality of the rooms. The beds and pillows are more comfortable than anywhere I have ever stayed. Every year it keeps getting better!
"Oasis of the Sun"
06/08/15 Dennis R Albuquerque, United States
We were in Anthony to attend the wedding of our niece. We reserved a room at this hotel due to the closeness to the wedding venue. We were pleasantly surprised by the appearance, cleanliness and wonderful service! We would definitely recommend this motel to our family and friends!
"on the road again"
06/03/15 Dave D Pensacola, Florida
Clean, comfortable, courteous, and affordable. They nailed it! This inn meets all our needs and requirements. Very close to I-10 and food and fuel. Highly recommend! We will stay here on future trips.