All hotels in Pismo Beach, California, United States of America
230 Five Cities Dr, Pismo Beach, CA, 93449, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Lousy would not recommend"
Very noisy lots of traffic couldn't sleep car doors all nite long and running and pounding thru halls and up and down stairs
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"no sleep"
Great location. Walls are very thin. Had two kids with us and the people above us were partying very late. Sounded like they were going to come through the floor. Could hear every word of their conversations. The people next to us were loud too. People were talking outside our door until late. I guess u get what u pay for.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Beach Access"
Was lead to believe the beach was within walking distance. Ended up being a 45 min walk because route.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Loved it especially for the price."
Clean room. Fridge and microwave included a plus. The breakfast buffet was awesome
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Place to stay for the price"
For the price you can't beat this place. Friendly and Very Clean.
"family fun time"
We had a good time very friendly staff & affordable real close to pismo outlets u can walk from the hotel
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"poor"
Noisy hotel with too many kids running around stomping on the wooden flooring. Room smelled.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Romero
"Room not requested"
Our stay was fine. I was upset that I did not get the room I reserved. The hotel could not explain why and could not give the room I requested.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Sheri
"nice pool"
microwave did not work, problems with TV Both reported to front desk
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"5 Minutes from Pismp Pier"
The only problem we had was the 300 section of rooms is apparently where the construction workers stay and they were right outside our room drinking and being very loud until 10:30 pm.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Connie
The motel is close to the outlets and not far from downtown Pismo. Could here the highway from our room not much to look at over looking a RV storage yard. The only ice machine I could find wasn't working.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Sarah's Road Trip"
Comfortable beds. Good price. Bathroom was small and could have been cleaner. Fridge, microwave,coffee pot (no charge to use the coffee provided),hair dryer, iron and board. TV of course . Free continental breakfast. Great value! I'll be back!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Okay.."
It was okay.. Good price
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2015
"It was great"
It was a nice hotel. The staff was very friendly. It was in a convenient location. The only problem was it has super thin walls so you can hear your neighbours very easily. Other than that I would stay there again
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Quality stay"
A convient & clean places to stay a night.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Friendly check in, quiet, clean, good breakfast, great for an overnight stay.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
mike
"Not too shabby!"
Perfect for a cheap place to stay, close to downtown, beach, shopping and food. Staff is nice, room is decent. I'd stay gain for sure.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
as rated above.... it was fine I will return.... Hotel was clean, location is good close to all main attractions and beach area entries and of course restaurants.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Nice stay in Pismo Beach"
Very nice stay. TV did not work, however Paige had it fixed very quickly. Would stay again. Close to every thing
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Neat clean room"
Neat clean hotel at good location.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"A goodm motel in Pismo"
Room was clean, comfortable, attractive, and quiet. Comfortable bed. Nice hot breakfast. Pleasant front desk staff. Easy to find. Plenty of parking. Modest price.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Close to Ávila beach"
The Water fall is amazing. The bed is so comfortable.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
carla
"Cheap"
Bathroom had a lot to be desired. Cracked tiles, broken lock, putty in shower from holes, broken window in room, and beds uncomfortable.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"All around adequate, but not near ocean"
We arrived in the dark. I was a little disappointed that the West view did not include the ocean, but a storage yard. But the staff couldn't have been more helpful and thorough. The room was complete and clean and comfortable. Everything we needed to be comfortable was there. The price was reasonable for what we found.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Solo getaway"
Nice.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2014
greg
"Won't be sorry you stayed here!"
Always worth the stay when visiting Pimso Beach. Clean rooms, friendly and prompt service, comfortable beds, fridge, great waterfall hot tub, and breakfast on the fly is good too.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Denise
"Pismo vacation"
Needs a few upgrades especially in the bathroom but overall a good value. Gals at front desk were very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice Stay"
It was a wonderful hotel, the service was amazing and the pool and spa was beautiful. We will definitely be staying with you again. Thank-You!!
4 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
diana
"Short Stays"
It is an ok place to stay, if you are long car trip and just need a place to sleep for a few hours. The installment of the doors and carpeting/flooring were so poorly done by whom ever the contractor was that you can see the light outside the door at night through the cracks. This leads to an ability for mice/critters to be able to come inside the rooms. I have never seen a mouse in my room but it is possible. Due to improper installment, the rooms can get extremely cold at night. Although the heater can be set on a thermostat setting, the room goes from freezing cold, to extremely hot, back to freezing cold. It may be better just to sleep in warmer clothes and leave the heater off. The staff is Wonderful and extremely friendly though.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Average stay"
It was an ok stay. Room was clean. The sheets smelled overly clean. The fridge wasn't too cold though. & the inside bathroom door was filthy. There were also ants in our room on the sink. We left really early in the morning, so we didn't eat the breakfast they had.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
"Close to outlets."
Older motel in dire need of a remodel. Our room had roaches..
Diana
"Clean but needs some updating."
Tub was clean but didn't look clean. Bed was a little worn.... High spot in matress and sheets were a little ragged. We were near the laundry and utilities closets... Maids were rolling their carts out early in the morning waking us up. The free breakfast was very nice.. But not being early risers it ended a little to soon for us ...... On a Sunday 10 am would be a little better.. People are usually packing up to go home .
"Nice hotel near the outlets"
Love this hotel. The breakfast is great!! I love that is near the outlets.
Boss
"Disappointing"
I was offered the sunset view. Yes I was able to see the sun but also the RV parking lot with all the junk. The room is not worth what I paid for it. The hotel and the rooms need remodeling.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
R
"Overall nice place to stay"
Staff was very good and pleasant. Room cleaned nicely when we left for the day. It is older overall though and needs some updating. The breakfast had a good variety of choices as well as good time of 6 to 9. Several restaurants close by.
2 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
"Great stay."
We love it here. Great location, breakfast, and pool/spa.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Brent
"too small for comfort"
rooms were way too small
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Never stay there again."
A weekend away for a family wedding. TV didn't work, we called the desk, they sent a guy with a box of remotes. He tried them until one worked. We told him there was no shower curtain. He said he could have one sent down at 6 AM when housekeeping came in. I told him no we would be asleep. He offered no other option. We found one in the room when we returned mid day after room had been straightened. Bed was a rock. Train tracks right behind the hotel. Lobby coffee was very good.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Jeanette
"Overnighter on continuing roadtrip"
Checked in during a good rainstorm. Fast, easy. Lots of luggage but scored a ground floor room. Friendly receptionist.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
rich
"no frills and budget friendly"
Positives.....easy on and off the freeway and only 15 minutes from SLO, rooms have been recently updated and are clean, microwave and fridge, reasonable rates for the area. Negatives....creepy RV storage area on the back side which includes some abandoned RV's and trash heaps, stained, ripped, and worn outdoor carpeting on the walkways and stairs, obvious cobwebs on the lights and railings (again back side) however the back side is more quiet because it is away from parking. Did not try the breakfast because the room is tiny compared to the number of guests, however nice breakfast restaurant across the street and Starbucks about 2 blocks away; If you are planning to spend all of your time at the beach or elsewhere then you might as well save some $$ and stay here....check in was smooth. So basically nothing super wrong, but nothing super impressive either.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Melanie
"Quality has NO NO QUALITY!!"
Room was horrible. Dirty carpet, dirty upholstery, tile unclean, paint chipping off wall in bathroom along with molding. Room was smelly like musty smoke. The view was over a R V Storage place, looked like a junkyard. The help was not friendly at all. When I checked in their was a man working in the area wanted an inexpensive room, the clerk offered him one for $100 per night, but he said it was still to much! I asked if I could have that room but was told because I already booked through Hotels.com I couldn't get that rate. I was paying $138 per night! I should of left but I knew most hotels were booked.
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Eddie
"I would not stay there again"
I would not recommend this hotel as it is today. The carpet and tile floor in the room were both dirty. I commented to the front desk person as we checked out about the conditions of the floors. She said they have new carpet and tile ordered to replace what is there now.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Betsy
"Old hotel but clean"
Hotel is very old and in need of update. Room was clean. Hotel staff was very nice.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
I would rate the hotel a good value for the money. I enjoyed the breakfast and felt the service was excellent. The location was also a plus with the shopping close by.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Harvey Dunn
Very, very unhappy. This was a scam! $176 to overlook a trailer park!! What a surprise! No mention of that view btw. Way high price, terrible location, dirty room & bathroom door didn't shut right with door jam. Very, very poor quality & not well maintained. Carpet worn out, door knobs looked that they had been stolen from a shelter. Miss matched, different paint. Will NEVER stay there again. Worse than any motel 6.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Do yourself a favor- stay ANYWHERE else"
I recognize that this is a cheap hotel stay and let's face it in life you get what you pay for- However, I don't think it is an above and beyond request not to have to battle an ant infestation because I grabbed a late night burger. The room was just "dirty", like it had been surface cleaned as best as possible but there was no longer a way to hide the blemishes. What finally put me over the edge was the front desk employee harassing my husband for requesting more towels because ours had been taken and not replaced. He was told "there's a shortage on towels" and then made to explain three times why we were making the request and why housekeeping didn't replace the others. We aren't hard to keep happy, but honestly this was by far the worst hotel we have ever stayed at.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Huge disappointment, how did we end up here???"
Funky location, hallway carpet was older than my great grandmother from Lithuania. Some young Mom was beating on her her kid in the car, but the waffles were good. Oh, in the middle of my husband's swim, the pool cleaner kicked him out.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
D
"Adequate"
Overall okay, the carpet in my room could be replaced, very stained and just looked dirty. Nothing special but nothing so bad that I would not consider staying there again if the need arised.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
kverde
"Nice staff but the room was not very clean"
The staff was very nice and helpful but the room was not the cleanest. We had a dirty towel and the carpet really needs to be changed. Breakfast was very basic, no fruit other than apples.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Gustavo
"Mildew odor in room"
Very friendly staff, the hotel itself could use a remodel, the room we stayed in had a very strong mildew odor, so stong that it was difficult to sleep, I woke up the next morning with a very bad headache.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014