All hotels in Pismo Beach, California, United States of America
230 Five Cities Dr, Pismo Beach, CA, 93449, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Exactly what you would expect from the price you are paying. Unfortunately, there were kids that ran around non-stop in the morning of my departure. It was really annoying as I had a long drive ahead of me and they woke me at an ungodly hour after getting in late. Not the nicest place I've ever stayed nor was it the worst. Very close drive to the beach. There's a mini fridge and microwave in the room, so perhaps a good place for extended stays.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Free wi-fi does NOT work right!!!!!
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Traci
"Good, clean, newly renovated rooms"
Rooms have been renovated and are large, clean and nicely furnished. Breakfast is the usual fare on styrofoam plates but adequate. For the money this hotel is a good place to stay.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
maureen
It was OK, dated, rough around the edges and noisy
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Was very close to other services...such as shopping and restaurants and easy access to highways. Neighborhood seemed good and didn't feel uncomfortable walking around the area.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
lynn
"Memorial Day Weekend Get Away"
Originally tried to book a hotel closer to Pismo Beach pier, however the hotel was down the street (less than 5 minutes-driving). We loved that the hotel was walking distance from the Pismo Outlets, gas station, and fast food places. Staff was friendly, everything worked, room & pool are were clean. Would have liked a bigger TV- I believe the one in our room was a 26 inch, which is very small in comparison to other rooms we have stayed in. They offered a continental breakfast which had a variety of items- eggs, waffles, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, pastries, coffee, juice. Definitley will keep them in mind for another stay.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Christene
"good location for an over night"
the room had an old smell, better if there was no carpet
Other trip May 26, 2015
Carolyn
"Terrible booking experience with Expedia!"
Arrived at hotel to be told no room. Staff identified that Expedia had us booked the previous week. Only solution was to purchase a room at time of check in.
Other trip May 23, 2015
able to get in before 3pm. clerk was very nice. King size bed was appreciated and nice shower.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Shelley
"A great motel"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Pool and spa was fantastic! Breakfast included hot waffles. Though no view of the ocean, the beach was a short drive away. I expect to stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Debra
"would stay again. ****"
Great place to stay. Pool was well maintained, and warm. Quick drive to the pier, cute little town. Great getaway staycation.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
c
"Good overnight stay."
Standard road highway hotel, however the bed was great. I think I had my best sleep here in my week long trip down the coast. Front desk was great, made sure I had everything I needed and was warm and inviting.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Too close for quality"
paper thin walls, guests smoking right outside rooms, phone in room broken, loud guests, no front desk services at night to report complaints to. If you are ok not sleeping and don't mind your room smelling like smoke with broken amenities then book it; Otherwise don't bother!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Thumbs up!"
Very pleasant stay. Staff was very kind & breakfast was great!
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
anthony
"Cheap for the SLO area but don't do it"
Really run down. Room smelled moldy. Overlooked a RV storage park. Walls so thin you could hear the guy next store snoring all night.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"OK for last minute reservation!"
Very small rooms. Very dark. Kinda had an odor to the room. Older building. Location was good for eating and shopping. Pool was good. Got a bill in the mail 2 weeks later after we had already paid in full.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Slightly better than the dumpster across the stree"
The room was loud, and smelled like urine. Paid for two nights, left after the first.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
samuel
"Typical"
Just an average day at the beach. Certainly nothing special here.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Gitte
"Ok, but wearing out"
Staff was friendly, and helpful. The facility was clean. Nevertheless, it is a pretty tired tired facility, and needs a remodel. Nails from tack strip poking through carpet in one or two spots, and minor trouble with the ancient toilet.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"chung"
It was terrible!!!
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
chung
Just needed a rest for the night and the Quality Inn in Pismo Beach turned out to be a winner! Really neat pool and very comfortable rooms with a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The light switches were obvious, sometimes you have to hunt all over for how to turn on/off the wall mounted lights.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Nice location."
Convenient location next shopping with complimentary breakfast. The rooms are little dated but the service is great. Good value.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Connie
"Excellent experience"
The check-in process was quick , the room was clean, the pool and the spa were in good condition - I do not have any doubts it was a good deal for us. No complaints :) Thank you!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Nastya
Love this hotel in Pismo Beach. The best hot tub in the world.i have stayed here on two separate vacations, I would stay here again in a heartbeat. My only complaint is the breakfast is the same every day. Last time I was here they would change the menu a little every day.
5 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Adequate for the price during a busy time"
Stayed here during a visit to CalPoly bc everything in SLO was booked or VERY expensive. I will not stay here again bc it was loud, not very clean and generally kind of drab. Learned my lesson that sometimes you just have to pay more or book far in advance.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Leigh
very clean , comfortable bed really liked the place.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Was ok for the price. Breakfast was decents room was clean enough.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Terrible Service/Room for Price"
I had a horrible experience. I could hear the upstairs room, every step, every word, shower, toilet until 2:30AM. Room smelled fowl. Coffee maker still had filter from last guest. Floor filthy, bed sheets were terrible, dust on all the lamps. Few tv channels, lobby filthy and small. Breakfast was cold (eggs,sausage). Too many guests in the lobby, not enough room. Clerk had a cold, handed out keys. Under staffed. Rude staff. EXTREMELY over priced, BAD quality. Complained, and was told it was the 3rd party I bought room from that I needed to talk to. Took no responsibility. I will never stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Megon
"Under construction"
The hotel is in the processor up dating rooms so there was construction noise 9-5.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Denise
"decent but not a real winnee"
We were a little disappointed in this hotel, cramped room, shower curtain was too far in to the shower and made it feel tinier than it was, when we asked for more towels we were told that they were monitored so if any were missing we would be charged. It was a clean room and the pool and spa were nice, but I don't think we would stay there again
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Theresa
Pool is not as pretty as it looks in the picture. Beds were uncomfortable. Window view was a lot of rv's.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Hotel staffs are nice. We are happy with breakfast. But, the room is small and old.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Visiting school"
Nice, clean, good breakfast.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Ana
"Was disappointed"
Ok A/C didn't work right,was hot in the room, kids were running back and forth to the pool screaming. People were smoking above us all night on balcony walking back and forth. I turned on the microwave and It kicked the breaker to the TV and fridge. I was too tired to bring this up to staff all rooms were booked so no where to move us anyway. Was disappointed.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Jonny
"Amazing Bed & Pillows."
I Loved The Bed & Pillows. The Pool Was Amazing & Had a Huge Hot Tub. I can't wait to visit Pismo Again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Audry
"We'll be back"
AWESOME pool and awesome deal, hotel is long and we were put far away so that was a bit hard with the kiddos but otherwise a fantastic stay
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Natasha
"Nice get away"
Loved the hot tub
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
clarence
"nice place to stay"
Room was nice breakfast was great heated pool and spa was nice you can walk to the outlets and 5min drive to the pier view isn't nice from any room but overall it was nice I would stay here again
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Hollie
"Smoking or nonsmoking"
The room was fine everything was just fine the only issue I had is it said nonsmoking and everyone was smoking there were ashtrays everywhere around the hotel. The breakfast wasn't that great... Just basic. But I'd stay again.. Considering the price and it was just an overnight thing anyhow. So many trailers that'll be your view
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Lousy would not recommend"
Very noisy lots of traffic couldn't sleep car doors all nite long and running and pounding thru halls and up and down stairs
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"no sleep"
Great location. Walls are very thin. Had two kids with us and the people above us were partying very late. Sounded like they were going to come through the floor. Could hear every word of their conversations. The people next to us were loud too. People were talking outside our door until late. I guess u get what u pay for.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Beach Access"
Was lead to believe the beach was within walking distance. Ended up being a 45 min walk because route.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Loved it especially for the price."
Clean room. Fridge and microwave included a plus. The breakfast buffet was awesome
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Great Place to stay for the price"
For the price you can't beat this place. Friendly and Very Clean.
"family fun time"
We had a good time very friendly staff & affordable real close to pismo outlets u can walk from the hotel
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"poor"
Noisy hotel with too many kids running around stomping on the wooden flooring. Room smelled.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Romero
"Room not requested"
Our stay was fine. I was upset that I did not get the room I reserved. The hotel could not explain why and could not give the room I requested.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Sheri
"nice pool"
microwave did not work, problems with TV Both reported to front desk
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"5 Minutes from Pismp Pier"
The only problem we had was the 300 section of rooms is apparently where the construction workers stay and they were right outside our room drinking and being very loud until 10:30 pm.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Connie
The motel is close to the outlets and not far from downtown Pismo. Could here the highway from our room not much to look at over looking a RV storage yard. The only ice machine I could find wasn't working.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015